Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Female Member From Dominican Republic!

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

Postby colibri » Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:15 am

WuFan wrote:lol

Give up Winston. She´s not gonna f**k you.

LOL
If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.
colibri
Freshman Poster

HOLA ! :3

Postby colibri » Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:20 am

Hola que tal Domino !

Bienvenida yo tambien encontre este forum por pura casualidad , aunque en realidad esta es la 1ra vez que me hago miembro de un foro :P ni siquiera se como postear fotos en mis replies -__- hahaha

Im a girl from Mexico n im currently 24 years old :)

Veras que en ocasiones hay topics donde podemos serles de mucha ayuda a los miembros de HA con consejos o dandoles una idea de la cultura latina ,

Welcome and hope seeing u around ;) !
colibri
Freshman Poster

Postby Falcon » Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:38 am

Winston wrote:Oh really. Can you introduce some of the girls you know from DR to the Asian guys here? Tell them that we have many intelligent single guys here for your friends to meet. :)

I LOL'ed.

I have never used the Internet or introductions by friends to meet women. Here is how I do it:
(1) Walk right into a Latin American city/village. People will automatically notice me because I am "chinito." If simply being Asian isn't enough, try busking or asking for directions.
(2) Talk in fluent Spanish to the ladies who notice me.

That's all. Absolutely no hocus pocus is needed.

Some relevant Wiki articles:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_Latin_American
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_Chi ... n_Republic
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Cuban
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Postby ssjparris » Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:11 pm

colibri wrote:

LOL

Why am I not suprised. Laughing at something sexual huh. Like I said previously about you...and your comment above proves my point.

God I love messing with you. :lol:
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Postby colibri » Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:58 pm

ssjparris wrote:
colibri wrote:

LOL

Why am I not suprised. Laughing at something sexual huh. Like I said previously about you...and your comment above proves my point.

Gosh u really need a gf ! hahahah your stupid comments proves nothing more that u re an stupid ignorant wanker ! that just enjoy messing with me because of pure boredom ! U really disgust me , why u dont better mind ur own busness? Just replying u is a waste of time

Idiot , fly abroad and ve life
colibri
Freshman Poster

Postby ssjparris » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:30 pm

colibri wrote:
ssjparris wrote:
colibri wrote:

LOL

Gosh u really need a gf ! hahahah your stupid comments proves nothing more that u re an stupid ignorant wanker ! that just enjoy messing with me because of pure boredom ! U really disgust me , why u dont better mind ur own busness? Just replying u is a waste of time

:lol:
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Postby zboy1 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:07 am

ssjparris wrote:
colibri wrote:
ssjparris wrote:
colibri wrote:

LOL

:lol:

Hey Ssjparris, I just wanna know--Do you have a problem with females being on Happier Abroad? I know some of the men here do seem to mind, but I don't care personally. I think some of female members (excluding the blatant trolls) bring some unique viewpoints and discussions to the forum. I don't want to see all the female members (both present and future) being driven out of the forum because some of the males here seem to treat some of them with such derision.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby ssjparris » Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:33 am

Okay first off I can care less of how you feel. Along with other man.

Yes I have problem with Adrianna. She is American. Just being honest I really dislike her.

About colibri I am only stating what she knows to be true and it pisses her off. So many men can't see through a woman's bullshit. They get angry but they want you after what you said. This is universal.

For example watch Tom leykis every one says he HATES women and dislikes women. Look at how angry women get with him on the radio. Because what he says is true. And women know it. This is why women get so angry at him.

Tom leykis does not hate nor dislike women. He is just stating the facts about them. But people think "you must have a problem with women Tom".

Same thing goes for Marc rudov with his boycott valentines day. Which I agree with by the way.

So in this forum people think "you must hate women. You must dislike women. You have a problem with the women on the forum". Sound familiar !!!!

She dislikes my comment. That woman colibri needs to grow up. And stop acting so defensive. She is just like the women on the Tom leykis show getting angry. Disgusted with a male. It's exactly the same as it is on the Tom leykis show.

But did you know these girls masturbate thinking about Tom. What do ya think colibri is doing with me in her private thoughts.

I like foreign women. I gotta admit colibri is very very cute, sweet, friendly and treats men well. This I like about her. But telling the truth usually makes someone mad.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Postby Falcon » Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:53 am

The Aztecs knew not to mess with hummingbirds (colibris) too much. To them, the hummingbird deity Huitzilopochtli was the god of war and human sacrifice. :P

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkvWdpyfmnU[/youtube]
Falcon
Experienced Poster

WHAT TRUTH? IDIOT?

Postby colibri » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:19 am

ssjparris wrote:Okay first off I can care less of how you feel. Along with other man.

Yes I have problem with Adrianna. She is American. Just being honest I really dislike her.

About colibri I am only stating what she knows to be true and it pisses her off. So many men can't see through a woman's bullshit. They get angry but they want you after what you said. This is universal.

For example watch Tom leykis every one says he HATES women and dislikes women. Look at how angry women get with him on the radio. Because what he says is true. And women know it. This is why women get so angry at him.

Tom leykis does not hate nor dislike women. He is just stating the facts about them. But people think "you must have a problem with women Tom".

Same thing goes for Marc rudov with his boycott valentines day. Which I agree with by the way.

So in this forum people think "you must hate women. You must dislike women. You have a problem with the women on the forum". Sound familiar !!!!

She dislikes my comment. That woman colibri needs to grow up. And stop acting so defensive. She is just like the women on the Tom leykis show getting angry. Disgusted with a male. It's exactly the same as it is on the Tom leykis show.

But did you know these girls masturbate thinking about Tom. What do ya think colibri is doing with me in her private thoughts.

I like foreign women. I gotta admit colibri is very very cute, sweet, friendly and treats men well. This I like about her. But telling the truth usually makes someone mad.

WOW and u complain about AW of being selfcentered bitches and egomaniacs? haha seriously me? thinking about u ? in any sexual way? lol ur ego must be so lonely

PLEASEE IDIOT U WISH TO VE SOMEONE !!!! .. i ve my boyfriend love of my life for that ,who treats me like a queen.Why on earth would i even consider thinking in a disrespectful , rude .stuborn egocentric idiot who think knows all !!

YOU are being insolent , claiming "THIS IS UNIVERSAL" ! well mister "globetrotter" tell me how many countries ve u step on to claim such phrase . huh?

"I am only stating what she knows to be true and it pisses her off" really? cant u be less egocentered and blind?

i aint saying bullshit , i just share my view of being a mexican woman wich u find funny to mock and distort and adding idiotic ideas and then cliaim they are true.

PFFF
colibri
Freshman Poster

Postby Falcon » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:22 am

Remember not to take things too personally on the Internet. Precisely because it's the Internet.

Falcon
Experienced Poster

Postby colibri » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:28 am

Falcon wrote:Remember not to take things too personally on the Internet. Precisely because it's the Internet.

MMMKEY :x :roll:
colibri
Freshman Poster

Re: WHAT TRUTH? IDIOT?

Postby ssjparris » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:47 am

colibri wrote:
ssjparris wrote:Okay first off I can care less of how you feel. Along with other man.

WOW and u complain about AW of being selfcentered bitches and egomaniacs? haha seriously me? thinking about u ? in any sexual way? lol ur ego must be so lonely

PLEASEE IDIOT U WISH TO VE SOMEONE !!!! .. i ve my boyfriend love of my life for that ,who treats me like a queen.Why on earth would i even consider thinking in a disrespectful , rude .stuborn egocentric idiot who think knows all !!

YOU are being insolent , claiming "THIS IS UNIVERSAL" ! well mister "globetrotter" tell me how many countries ve u step on to claim such phrase . huh?

"I am only stating what she knows to be true and it pisses her off" really? cant u be less egocentered and blind?

i aint saying bullshit , i just share my view of being a mexican woman wich u find funny to mock and distort and adding idiotic ideas and then cliaim they are true.

PFFF

I HAVE globtrotted the world you fool. I've lived in Japan been to China Mexico Hawaii Dubai singapore. Think before you speak. Lest you make yourself to be a fool.

It quite evident that you are angry off of what I am saying. You prove my point with your posts.

I have had enough of your comments. I've pushed you to far with my thoughts on this topic. Enough is enough. I'm done with this post I'm out. Peace be with you both falcon and colibri.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Tue May 01, 2012 6:31 am

Welcome!

Winston there are many Afro-Latinas that "color". Some even pass for being "White"

Glad your here and while I have been interested in Latin women, I seem to always default back to European women. Here's why....

While there are Latins of West Indie/African decent, they are often looked down and treated poorly if not outright discriminated against. If this is social acceptable in the country, this leads to what CE talked about which they see a dark skinned man of African decent they are automatically going to think he's a low brow Haitian and discriminate against him if only mildly.

This is mild concern. I will admit most information I get about DR is from sex tourist who are usually not attractive and middle age if not older White Men.

I'm just not sure I would be well received; I don't have much of a problem attracting women, maybe not always the most attractive but every dog has its day, I do okay.

Convince me I should go.... lol I am not looking for a short term relationship but a long term one.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Renata » Mon May 07, 2012 12:57 am

Hi Domino ... I'm from the Caribbean too, nice to meet you :) .. i have some friends stationed there & in Haiti next door as well, they're UN soldiers. DR is a lovely island, I'm sure u will get to return one day :)
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Renata
Experienced Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Introduce Yourself