Introducing Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c) aka Joschua

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

polya wrote:Peter, it looks like most people are too stupid to comprehend what you are doing. They need to be raped in Family Courts to open their minds, shame they never listened earlier.
Polya,
my comment now is that men are stupid and ignorant and arrogant about their stupidity and ignorance. That gets me banned off most MRA sites.....but in 20 years of MRA writings NO ONE has written an article answering the questions.

What is a right?
Where does it come from?
How do you claim it?
How do you exercise it?
How do you defend it?

And NO ONE is smart enough to notice this omission from the MRA world and figure out that these questions are not answered for a REASON.

The REASON is that all the "leading MRAs" are leading men all right....right down the blind alley of LAW REFORM.

Why "reform" legislation when you can ignore it just like I have PROVEN you can do.

Men are stupid, gutless whimps in the vast majority in the west now....the shit that goes on in the west does NOT HAPPEN with men in Germany....like the guy who was getting evicted here who killed the bailiff, the locksmith, the ex gf, and the new tennant, then himself.......THAT is how a GERMAN MAN deals with someone kicking him out of his house.

You western men leave your houses in DROVES when told to go.....you allow your kids to be abused without so much as a whimper. Even worse, you pay the fees for the abuse of the children....western men are gutless, spineless cowards and deserve everything they are getting. I have no respect for most western men any more...starting with my father and brothers who are disgusting cowards themselves.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:Hi Winston,
yep...they have been posting rubbish like that all over the place about me for nearly 2 years now. It is standard. This is ALL the "big bad guvment" can do if a man figures out how to protect himself......

The guvments of Ireland, Australia and Germany are not willing to pay the price of killing me or incarcerating me....so they have agents spending hundreds of hours a month slandering me it looks like.
But can these agents get this site taken down or not? That's what we are concerned about right now. Do they have that power? How would they? And why don't they make themselves look more credible?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Winston wrote: But can these agents get this site taken down or not? That's what we are concerned about right now. Do they have that power? How would they? And why don't they make themselves look more credible?
Nope....all they do is make a nuisance of themselves. In Australia Michael Toal threatened to slander the guy who ran the australian freeman site and cause problems for him at work....since he had a little baby to provide for he did not want the hassle and shut down the Australian freeman site....

Michael Toal has also threatened violence to people who run web sites where I have posted....he is crazy.

ASIO has not even been able to get my video taken off you tube again since October 10 when it was taken off. There has not been a single letter written to discountasp.net who are the hosters of CAF. The Australian Federal Police are well aware that someone in ASIO got my video blocked into Australia and the feds are aware that is the crime of suppression of evidence and obstruction of justice but do nothing. Indeed the entire Australian parliament has been noticed about that obstruction of justice...

So no Winston...all they can do is issue empty threats. There is not even a charge against my strawman for anything in any country....the closest is the false charge of overstaying a 90 day limit on the automatic visa on an Australian passport in germany.

It is actually pretty funny watching these guys spend tax payer money slandering me and threatening people merely because I am posting on a site. Shows you how desperate they are to shut me up.....it proves I am correct in all that I say and do.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Perhaps this excerpt from one of David Icke's newsletters applies to Peter Andrew Nolan too?
Tyranny is not coming – it’s here, in the world they are living in. But still they target those with the guts to put their head above the trench while they hide deep in the shadows behind anonymous log-in names and fake public personas.
Anyone who has ever tried to do anything worthwhile has always faced abuse from the blind, moronic and self-obsessed. As the writer Jonathan Swift said: ‘When a great genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign; that the dunces are all in confederacy against him’. T’was always so.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Winston wrote:Perhaps this excerpt from one of David Icke's newsletters applies to Peter Andrew Nolan too?
Tyranny is not coming – it’s here, in the world they are living in. But still they target those with the guts to put their head above the trench while they hide deep in the shadows behind anonymous log-in names and fake public personas.
Anyone who has ever tried to do anything worthwhile has always faced abuse from the blind, moronic and self-obsessed. As the writer Jonathan Swift said: ‘When a great genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign; that the dunces are all in confederacy against him’. T’was always so.
Yep...that is really how it is.....people who know FAR less than me try and tell me how things are.

I was commenting on Rocking Mr E today...he was talking about "natural rights" versus "artificial rights"....so I thought I would try and educate him a little.

He didn't "get it" and suggested I read some Locke or Austrain Philosophy...

Here is the comment.
"Perhaps if you looked over Lockean and Austrian School philosophy this would help you see where natural rights are derived."

Why would I need to look to someone else to tell me where rights come from? Why would you? Do you not think your creator gave you everything you need to know? Do birds read Austrian School philosophy? Do birds know what their rights are? Freedom of travel, freedom to live and work where they please? Birds know better than you without reading philosophy.
As per usual he wallows in his own deluded view that he is well informed while, to me, it is clear he is deluded and has swallowed the lies that have been fed to him. There is no educating these people. They have to be killed off and the next generation of boys need to be educated properly from the beginning.

http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=TY0WXkaedcY
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

PS. Given my track record now? It is quite amazing that men still line up to go get raped in the family courts believing that something akin to justice might happen for them...I can understand I did that because there was so little evidence in the public as to the criminality of the family courts....but now? The evidence of their criminality is stacked to the moon and back.

It is always the same story..the man spends a small fortune on lawyers who bleed him dry....he is then depressed and poverty stricken...then he wants free help...and when you give it to him he will not use it....complete waste of time.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this anti-misogynist blog attacking Peter Andrew Nolan and quoting a post he made here.

http://manboobz.com/2012/08/31/peter-an ... -spanking/

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

To the ASIO agents monitoring this forum:

Peter Nolan has told me that he will leave this forum and stop posting. Now, can you guys stop your spam attacks here? Thanks.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
Winston wrote: How do you know these are ASIO agents? Where is the evidence for that?
Hi Winston,
yes...people like to believe lies...Chris Merrett has been publishing that he has "research" that shows I am a paedophile and lots of women call me a paedophile based on his lies. That is just how western women are...there is no point trying to do anything about it. Which is why I will never live in the west again.

Here is some of the evidence. I can not make public much of what I have.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx

When my court video was taken down due to a "complaint" in October 2010 "Illuminati Ingrid" was foolish enough to post the take down email on her slander site. The email address of the "complainer" was in the screen shot. It was "psyopsid463@asio.gov.au". So I pinged the pop server and it was an Australian IP address.

I also have emails between Chris Merrett and Illuminati Ingrid and this email address.
It looks like Peter is right. ASIO really is after him. I just got an email threat from an ASIO address, the same one he mentioned above. See below:
Form details below.
Full Name: Illuminita Ingrid
Email: psyopsid463@asio.gov.au
Telephone:
Message: You f***ing fat slant eyed kiddy fiddling CUNT! We have decided to unleash our friend from Egypt on your site to weave some of the DOS magic and send Nolan\'s ramblings in to cyber oblivion. As for you, we see a ride in a car boot in your very near future, you chink homosexual!
I wonder why ASIO is after him though. He isn't even that famous. What damage can he do to them?

Perhaps this is why we are getting a lot of 403 server errors here?

Should I contact ASIO and complain? Here is their official website. For a government agency, they sure sound like some corporation open to the public.

http://www.asio.gov.au/

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Another fine example of Australian racism, LOL! No wonder Australia has such a bad reputation in the world for racism and homophobia.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:I wonder why ASIO is after him though. He isn't even that famous.
Because their job is to prop up the system in Australia, and one of the ways they do this is by harassing dissidents. You don't need to be famous. It is a cost effective way of suppressing political dissent. Their method of going around saying you are a paedophile or whatever may seem fairly crude and childish, but if PAN were the average Joe they would most likely have ruined his career and social standing by now.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cornfed wrote:
Winston wrote:I wonder why ASIO is after him though. He isn't even that famous.
Because their job is to prop up the system in Australia, and one of the ways they do this is by harassing dissidents. You don't need to be famous. It is a cost effective way of suppressing political dissent. Their method of going around saying you are a paedophile or whatever may seem fairly crude and childish, but if PAN were the average Joe they would most likely have ruined his career and social standing by now.
But why are they going after PAN and not anyone else? There are thousands of dissidents out there, including us.

What can we do to get ASIO off our backs? PAN rarely even posts here.

And why would ASIO hire such a nutcase and fruitcake who doesn't even sound credible?

Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Winston wrote:Should I contact ASIO and complain? Here is their official website. For a government agency, they sure sound like some corporation open to the public.

You might want to confirm that the e-mail came from a legit address off their server, first.
They can't do much if it's someone spoofing them from somewhere else.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:But why are they going after PAN and not anyone else? There are thousands of dissidents out there, including us.
His attempts to bring corporate criminals to trial for their crimes before common law courts seem to have ruffled a few feathers. But in any case they do harass thousands of dissidents, including a relative of mine. They can use a variety of tactics, such as delaying critical mail (e.g. court summons) until it is too late to comply or reporting you to other govt departments for various things. I imagine this kind of thing happens in other Western countries, but it usually goes under the radar.
And why would ASIO hire such a nutcase and fruitcake who doesn't even sound credible?
Aside from the usual affirmative action dross that plague Western govt departments, a lot of Australian govt workers appear to be the descendants of Irish Catholic convicts and so, in addition to the scumminess common to govt employees, they tend to comport themselves like criminal underclass trash. Also, a lot of the simpler functions of govt departments are now outsourced, so you may well be dealing with some fat woman being paid minimum wage in an office in some god-forsaken outback town.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Teal Lantern wrote:
Winston wrote:Should I contact ASIO and complain? Here is their official website. For a government agency, they sure sound like some corporation open to the public.

You might want to confirm that the e-mail came from a legit address off their server, first.
They can't do much if it's someone spoofing them from somewhere else.
ASIO's website has no email contact. You have to call them.

I wrote back to Illuminati Ingrid's ASIO email and it didn't bounce but I didn't get a direct reply either.

Why would an ASIO agent call himself/herself "Illuminati"? lol

Check out their latest email threat to me:
Form details below.
Full Name: Illuminati Ingrid
Email: Psyopsid463@asio.gov.au
Telephone:
Message: You fat clueless Gook cunt! Publishing my private messages to you has tipped me over the edge? We are going to snatch you and Peter Paedo Nolan for a little plane ride to Gitmo, where we will auction off your fat arses to Afghan warlords as dancing boys, you fag cunts! I had warned you about Nolan, but now your next Internet exposure will be a YouTube vid of you being anally raped by a mountain goat, you shanty eyed sex tourist! You\'re going to have trouble taking a dump after you have been rectally ravages by 300 hill tribesman., you Asiaric donut puncher!
Why would ASIO hire such foul mouthed people? That's crazy.