Introducing Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c) aka Joschua

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Introducing Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c) aka Joschua

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Gents,
just so you know I am also changing my calling to Joschua-Brandon: Boehm(c).

My personal site is www.peternolan.com or www.joschuaboehm.com They both go to the same place today.

My business site is www.instantbi.com I am one of the world leaders in Business Intelligence.

My site for fathers who have been criminally victimised is www.crimesagainstfathers.com

My site for the Mens Business Association is www.mensbusinessassociation.com There are many partner sites to that.

The two books I have produced are on these links.
http://www.mensbusinessassociation.com/ ... fault.aspx
http://www.mensbusinessassociation.com/ ... fault.aspx

The living free book was released in other places so do not let the low numbers of downloads fool you.

I am committed to giving every father who has been criminally victimised a path to justice.

I am committed to re-introducing the rule of law back into Australia and Ireland. Other countries need their own men to stand up for the children of their country.

I am committed to creating the Mens Business Association as a global Lawful Association that operates outside the jurisdiction of any national government. All members will be sworn under oath to conduct themselves lawfully at all times and be subject to the MBA Adjudication Services and Law Services as far a criminal accusations go.

I am committed to creating the framework usually provided by national governments but without the slavery systems of national governments.

The MBA is a Lawful Association that will offer the protection of the law expressed via the jury trial of 12 men under oath. The MBA Associate will be a free man in all senses of that word. He will only be held accountable for contracts that he enters into in full knowledge and disclosure. There will be NO LAWYERS and NO JUDGES in the lives of MBA members.

This will take some time to get off the ground but it will get off the ground and it will work because I am going to make it work.

Men will be able to create businesses and perform some or all of their business in the jurisdiction of the MBA. This means no taxes for government services you to not wish to pay for. Taxation without provision of service is unlawful.

The MBA has obvious parallels with HA. The MBA recognises no national boundaries and the World Passport and World Identity Documents will be the documents of interface to the various national governments.

It is expected that one day it will be possible for an Associate to travel as he pleases using the World Passport. It might take a while as the passport has been around 60 years already and national guvments all know about it but do not want to accept it. I am one of the leaders of the effort to get it accepted.

As well as that. I left the western english speaking world and spend most of my time in central and eastern europe. I moved my business to Bucharest in Romania and I have clients in Germany. I am definitely happier abroad.

I have spent 4 years on gaining a path to justice for myself and by example for others. The men in the MRA area have refused to be of any significant assistance despite the fact I remain the only man in the world to lawfully video record a family court matter and put it on youtube.

The men in the Sovereign and Free Man area do not care at all about men who are criminally abused by women. Most fathers and grand fathers, most mothers and grand mothers in the english speaking world do not care at all about men who are criminally abused by women, even when it is their own son.

So I have released "The Truth Be Told" to tell this to the young men and to present all the evidence behind that. It is a very detailed reference book that links to the many documents that have been presented to many government officials. It does not link to ALL documents presented. Some have remained confidential.

The Mens Business Association is the vehicle for men to join if they wish to live in freedom and be able to defend themselves from criminal acts by women.

International travel, work and dating will be part of MBA. Hence the close synergy with HA.

I have known about HA for some time but I was waiting to see if the MRAs or Free Men-Sovereigns would pull their fingers out first. Having waited three years for that I am convinced that the MRAs-Freeman type areas are no longer worth engaging in any level of detailed discussion. They deserve their slavery as they are too gutless to do the sort of things I have done.

I will not be here much. John Rambo will keep and eye on this site and bring any questions to me that are important or he can not answer himself. Please address questions to John or to me personally at peter@peternolan.com.

Those who wish to be a part of this brave new world are welcome to the MBA. All the founding documents are available from the web site.

I see that MBA will provide the framework inside which men who wish to travel and date internationally can do so more effectively. For example men who wish to marry who are associates will have the MBA interface to national governments and it is expected no visa processing and no government interference will be experienced. That might take a while to achieve but it is certainly possible.

Best Regards

your brother peter

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Welcome Peter. Nice to see you here from the FB group. And thanks for mentioning us in your book.

What is that world citizen thing you were telling us about? Can you elaborate?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

Hey Peter welcome to the forum. I might actually join your movement. The illuminati are falling apart and this soverign thing is dirupting their control. All around the world in every facet of life they are losing.

So I commend you on this soverign journey.

@ Winston the website for world passport is. Worldgovernment.org

All countries have accepted it and they have proof of it being stamped from almost all countries.

You are considered to have world citizenship. There is no criminal record on it. Because you have the right to go ever you want to in the world no one can deny this right. [/url]
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

ssjparris wrote:Hey Peter welcome to the forum. I might actually join your movement. The illuminati are falling apart and this soverign thing is dirupting their control. All around the world in every facet of life they are losing.

So I commend you on this soverign journey.

@ Winston the website for world passport is. Worldgovernment.org

All countries have accepted it and they have proof of it being stamped from almost all countries.

You are considered to have world citizenship. There is no criminal record on it. Because you have the right to go ever you want to in the world no one can deny this right. [/url]
ssjparris,
I am very careful to rebut any comment that MBA is in any way "mine".

I did not want to create MBA. I most certainly did not want to be the founder. I had tried and tried to get someone else to do that but failed. In the absence of someone coming along that I could mentor who had more time and energy than me I decided to found it back in October last year. I used to participate in the conference calls and the set up of the Masculinists.net project. The MBA was discussed and agreed to be founded on one of those calls. I decided that if I was to put even MORE time into the project of providing the framework for freedom for men then I had to be paid for my time.

Having tried and tried to find younger men to volunteer their time and energy I was no longer willing to provide my time and energy for free. I actually really want to go back to my normal life. I am one of the worlds top BI consultants and I want to return to that job. It pays very, very well and because I am so good at it the job is very easy for me. Why would I want to bother with MBA when I have the best piece of software in its space in the world and I am one of the top people in the world. MBA is a bad idea for me to be founding and I know it.

That said. I am meeting my commitment to re-introduce the rule of law. If men are not willing to pay me for my time and men are not willing to donate their own time then they just have to stay slaves and good luck to them.

I have, for unexplained reasons, been excluded from masculinists.net despite Aoithior and I being good friends for a long time. The idea of Masculinism is diverging from what I believe to be true as well....but I do wish them the best. They will return to MBA eventually as we will be the only such global organisation that only allows men. I did very strongly consider becoming a world citizen and throwing my efforts behind the world guvment of world citizens. However this group allows women as peers while not requiring women be held accountable for their criminal actions. So I did not join. I will not join any group that allows women as full members. If women wish to have a group that provide remedy when women commit crimes I would welcome that. So far, on this planet, I have not found ONE group of women who GUARANTEE that their members will be held accountable before the law for criminal acts. NOT ONE. If anyone else knows of one. Please tell me.

So. In MBA I have trained a man to perform strawman recaptures. He can do them for USD150. Everything needed is freely available...you are paying for his time. Some have accused me of being this "Fred01" which I laugh at. I can not afford to do 10 hours work for USD150 and I make that point by saying if I did a strawman recapture I will charge EUR500 which is less than HALF my normal consulting fee on an hourly basis.

As one of the top people in the world I am well paid when I work. I can not possibly make decent money out of MBA which is why I wanted someone who earns far less than me to work on it. I am training "Fred01" and I will be sending most work to him. I am making the offer of my time for men who are wealthy who actually want me to do their Law Services work for them.

Naturally, since I am taking the majority of the risks and investing my own time into getting the World Passport working when MBA can reliably offer the WP as a service I will require to be paid to regain the time and effort I spent. As I noted...if men had helped me out on a volunteer basis these last three years I would not have decided to convert my time to a billable basis for this kind of work.

On the flip side. Men who want to get into the Business Intelligence Business by reselling my software and performing services around the world are welcome to apply to IBI to become resellers....

Any man who has a business who wants to find resellers all over the world is welcome to join MBA and then those who want to resell their services can do so.

Our other first business is OPUS that builds web sites. They are friends of mine and located in cambodia. The connection is the owners are Irish and the MD is the son of a friend of mine. They do great work. So it is already possible for any member of HA or and MRA to start a web site building business and back end that business with OPUS and know they are dealing with very reliable people who are very good, very professional, and competitively priced.

The idea of MBA is to provide the lawful framework for other men to run their businesses in.

So. HA for example. If I am able to get the guvments of country after country to admit they have no right to imprison the people who are born there, then Winston can use MBA Law Services and MBA contracts in arranging travel, dating, marriage, etc. It would be up to Winston to run the sites for dating etc.....and MBA would interface to the various guvments in the event of dispute. MBA would be very selective about the "dating sites" we would be willing to perform Law Work for. For example, no woman can become a full member of MBA and so no woman can run a business via MBA Law Services. They have to do that for themselves.

Winston and others have NO IDEA how to get guvments to concede these things. Also, it is very dangerous to try and get guvments to concede these things....so other men like Winston will be quite happy for me to take the risk (I was fined a large amount of "money" in a court this week that I will not pay) and then pay me for the benefits established from me taking the risk in the first place.

Men understand "he who takes the risk deserves the reward".

Men who come to MBA will have to sign bonded affidavits and we WILL take their bonds off them. So those who are dishonest are encouraged not to join in the first place.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Winston wrote:Welcome Peter. Nice to see you here from the FB group. And thanks for mentioning us in your book.

What is that world citizen thing you were telling us about? Can you elaborate?
Hi Winston,
There exists today the World Government of World Citizens.

http://www.worldgovernment.org/

They do have World Guards and they are working on World Courts. They do interface to nations via the UN. I became aware of this about three years ago. I was amazed never to have heard of them before. I have spoken with the staff there on many occasions. About three years ago I decided that, of all alternatives, the World Passport was the best way to free people from the slavery of the National Passport. I agree with Gary Davis on that point.

The World Guards are well aware of the Illuminati and what the criminals in governments are trying to do in establishing the New World Order. My documents to numerous governments are being copied to the Legal Services of the World Government and these documents specifically call attention to various criminal activities of various national governments.

Naturally it is not possible for the WGWC to directly take on criminal national governments directly. That is up to individual men like myself or groups of men should those groups of men so choose.

Any HA member could choose to become a World Citizen today. Any HA member could apply for a World Passport today. You do not need to claim your World Citizenship to get a world passport.

Today the World Passport is not accepted by national governments on a formal agreed basis. The WSA provides one of these passports to each newly elected leader of each UN country and puts their case for this newly elected leader to respect this passport...I am told. However the WSA does not have the funds to bring court cases in each country to challenge the guvments assertion that it can deny entry to the land when the WP is presented.

I am bringing such cases in Germany and the UK. I have asked MANY men to help me but they will not. A colleague is bringing a case in the US but he is having trouble with that one.

In the MRA and Sovererign area I asked men to write letters etc to Angela Merkel and David Cameron to ask for PROOF that the WP could be denied...as far as I am aware not one man did. Typical of men. They are all too lazy to help out a man who has spent 3,500+ hours leading this charge at two national guvments. They are all "tell me how you get on with that".

If I am successful they will want the WP to work for them for free too. Ireland used to sell Irish passports to arabs for USD1M per piece. You can get passports from some countries if you invest about USD250,000 into that country...so a passport that WORKS is highly valued by some people.

In the US they take a mans passport off him if he is in "arrears" for the extortion money called "child support" or "alimony".

So the World Passport turns out to be one of the MOST IMPORTANT items on the agenda of freeing men. I am sure you understand what a World Passport would mean for a man Winston. No more visas. Period. Free to travel and live where ever you want. What is that worth to a man? If nothing then he should pay nothing. If something then he should pay something.

I just went through the whole process for getting Irish citizenship in the belief I had to follow those rules...cost me more than EUR100,000 to do that....so a WP that WORKS has to be worth a LOT of money to other men like me.

Since MRAs and Sovereigns/Freemen will not assist me with getting the WP working perhaps HA members would like to get involved. Up to them. I will progress my efforts. If I am successful I will charge substantial fees to represent people who want a WP and want it to work because I have faced imprisonment, fines, deportation etc to try and get this thing to work...with the risk must go the reward, right? I have been at it for three years. I had my first refusal of it in November 2009. I think I am about a year out from getting the Germans to accept it.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

@ peternolan Okay first again I commend Peter on a job well down. Thank you very.much for at least trying to get the world passport accepted in other countries.

But I have questions.... You said you were refused entry with it at one point. What country was this.

When I buy my world passport will it work all the time or sometimes.

Again I believe you to be the real deal. Thanks.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

ssjparris wrote:@ peternolan Okay first again I commend Peter on a job well down. Thank you very.much for at least trying to get the world passport accepted in other countries.

But I have questions.... You said you were refused entry with it at one point. What country was this.

When I buy my world passport will it work all the time or sometimes.

Again I believe you to be the real deal. Thanks.
ssjparris,
the various guvments do not want to accept the world passport. So if you, like me, just go and get one do not expect it to be accepted widely. I have used it in UK at both london and stanstead, frankfurt, stuttgart and sydney. The guvments do not want to accept it and the guy at the desk has a gun so there is no point arguing with him.

This is why I have then lawfully noticed the various people in the various guvments to provide their proof they do not have to respect and accept the passport. Germany is the first country where I have actually caused a court case around this so as to force the guvment to present evidence as to their refusal to accept this passport. In this case there is also the accusation that living on the land commonly known as Germany for more than 90s days constitutes a "crime".

Since when does living on the planet God created and put me on constitute a "crime". Who says so?

So yes. If you get one do not expect it is useful just at this time. It most likely will be denied. That is why someone actually has to take the lead and force the issue.

Others have used it.....in particular Gary Davis.....but you know what passport control guys are like...if they see something they do not understand or have not been told is ok they go for what they know. In my case one woman border patrol officer was so hysterical I asked for her to be removed from the room.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Hi Winston,
seems our friends from ASIO have turned up already. ASIO likes to follow me around the web and commit the crime of slander.

Hector Pascals is a name they have used often. Paul Peters is a new name but same old story. Lies and slander. You might want to remove them from your forums.

Best Regards

Peter
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Winston, please ban this Hectar person. It is most likely one of the ASIO members who are being paid by the Australian government to try to discredit Peter.

That Stalker page was set up by the Australian CIA. It turns out that they consider Peter quite a big threat to their establishment, hence why THEY are stalking HIM and trying to harass him.

So Winston, ban this Hectar guy, it is an intelligence operative, I can assure you of that 100 percent.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

LOL! I guess Peter must be having a real effect at fighting this satanic Australian government, if they are actually paying intelligence operatives to follow him around the web and to harass him and try to discredit him. LOL.

You CIA satanists are all going to burn in f***ing hell soon.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hector,
Who are you and why are you trying to expose Peter? What is your motivation?

Also, do you have any evidence for your allegations?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Winston wrote:Hector,
Who are you and why are you trying to expose Peter? What is your motivation?

Also, do you have any evidence for your allegations?
Hi Winston,
Hector works for ASIO. The Australian CIA.

You can check out all the ASIO ids here. There have been at it for 18 months now. They follow me around the web posting rubbish. On Mens Rights Movement they posted animal porn to upset the people there and demanding my removal! LOL!! Here is a link you can look at.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx

The Anti-Nolan is a man named Chris Merret. Here is his link on my forums.

His link exposing him as a criminal slanderer has had more than 3,100 views now.

Chris is rather obviously mentally deranged.

I recommend you remove these guys...but you might want to entertain them just for laughs! LOL!!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Hector Pascals wrote:
You're as deluded as Mr Nolan ... so secret government agencies have agents dedicated to posting on forums? What else are those voices in your head telling you?

Meanwhile, what does anyone have to fear from him? He is an obsessive nuisance, but he's achieved absolutely nothing!
Hi Winston,
ASIO is not a secret in Australia. It is well known. What is NOT well known is that they run covert operations to criminally harass those who are exposing the guvment of criminal activities. Here is the thread on my forum about this.

Unfortunately for ASIO they gave the job of stalking me to a WOMAN!! LOL!! Can you imagine that? And she had my court video taken down with a false allegation only she then posted the take down on her hate site and it included the ASIO EMAIL ADDRESS of psyopsid463@asio.gov.au. I pinged the pop server and this address pinged to a pop server at the time.

Since then I have been receiving a steady stream of intelligence from inside ASIO. It seems we have some friends who are honest men of honour and integrity inside ASIO. ASIO are VERY upset that some people are leaking information.

In the thread above emails that seem to come from inside ASIO present evidence of gang stalking of AT LEAST 10,000 Australians at any point in time. Gang Stalking is a world wide phenomenon and is very well documented. Guvment agents gang stalk targets to provoke them into reactions and they are then jailed or put into mental asylums as a result. The police and the freemasons actively participate in gang stalking. But in Australia it seems ASIO are into gang stalking up to their neck.

In this case of gang stalking a man called Gary Kelso was allegedly murdered to cover up the gang stalking at the time of one Mark Flowers. When this evidence came to light there was a LARGE media effort to try and put out the false story the chinese had hacked guvment computers to try and discredit the information we had received.

Yes Winston. We are dealing with criminal guvments with criminal intelligence agencies that have unlimited funds and manpower to gang stalk people.

Julia Gilllard has been lawfully noticed of all this and refuses to do anything. Since she has already been charged with treason and faces death by hanging you can understand why she is NOT doing anything. This is how serious it is.

We are very serious people doing a very serious job. Putting ALL federal politicians in Australia on trial and removing them ALL from office. You can read more here.

They are really upset that they can not kill me or incarcerate me...so they try to discredit me. They seem to forget that leaving ASIO email addresses lying around and running campaigns for longer than a year to discredit someone only gives lie to the efforts to discredit.

Chris Merret is just a mentally deranged man....he thinks it is cool ASIO are telling him he is "important". Chris Merrett is an example of all that is wrong with men in Australia today.

Michael Toal, Jennifers brother. Is also a mentally deranged man. Here is his entry on my forums.

All these people will go on trial in due time.

So you can kick them off or keep them around for laughs....up to you. These are your forums!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Albert Mollins wrote:Hi everyone Peter is under investigation by ASIO at present for his alleged crimes of cyber bullying and cyber terrorism. Peter has been offered many times to give up instead he keep going we were willing to drop the case against him but he wanted to be a deluded turd so that is his problem. He was denied Irish citizenship because of his criminal history in Australia as a wife beater and child molester. All of Peter's Alleged knowledge of the law is complete crap and no one should listen to it otherwise they will end up like him. At present Peter Nolan is a Illegal immigrant in Germany working for a bloke named Tobin Watring at key work consulting. Peter is soon to be captured by the german authorities and will be deported back to Australia.
Hi Winston,
Albert is another ASIO profile. Link.

On the Irish Free Man group nearly 2 years ago ASIO used no less than NINE profiles and must have spent 10-15 man hours a day telling lies to discredit me. Funnily enough. Women and manginas like to believe lies. This is one more reason I do not bother with the freeman area any more. They are really dumb men.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Albert Mollins wrote:See when you look at Peters website you will see how deluded he is he also gives couples advice like killing your ex should be an accident etc etc Peter is clearly a fruitloop and having him on these forums will end up having many anti nolan communities come for revenge on your page if you remove Peter the anti nolan people will leave this page be but news is spreading fast as this is where nolan likes to hang out these days
Hi Winston,
here are the typical lies that ASIO agents like to tell that women are so stupid they believe.

"he also gives couples advice like killing your ex should be an accident"

I have said that in the absence of a path to justice men are going to take justice into their own hands. I am even keeping a forum on men killing women. I have noted that if men ever figure out the best way to have wifey "meeting with a fatal accident" is "stranger on a train" style then the dead women will stack up very quickly. I have written in my book that since women do not care about dead men or dead children and have not done so for many years then men are not obliged to care about dead women any MORE or any LESS than women care about dead men and dead children.

I have asked MANY women and manginas "if women have impunity to break the commandments thou shalt not steal and thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour please explain your position as to why my should not have impunity for thou shalt not kill?"

I have never had an answer for that question yet.

So I just wanted your readers to see how ASIO, and women in general, lie. They make a statement that imbeds the lie and then attack the person as if they actually made the statement when they said not such thing.

Western Women and ASIO agents are not worth talking to.