Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Introducing Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c) aka Joschua

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

Postby Winston » Thu May 17, 2012 5:58 am

Well well, I just found out something shocking today. Apparently, my old arch enemy from years back, Dave Fuller, has been behind at least one of the hecklers attacking Peter Nolan. I should have known, since the hecklers here, esp Hector Pascals, have the same writing style that Dave Fuller did. I recognized Fuller's heckling/ridicule style, but thought it was a coincidence.

Here is what Dave Fuller wrote me on Facebook:

Watch out who you ban from your site ... we can have it gone in 12 hours if you transgress any further ... this is not a threat.

We say again, Fatboy ... you censor us on your site re: Nolan, and your whorefest won't even have a google cache within the hour - Nolan himself has told you what has happened in the past, although he never told the whole story. We will not go after your site in our campaign if we are left to our agenda, which doesn't involve you - yet! Your decision - want your site service denied from our friends in Egypt? We wan't no argument with you, we'll only appear where Peter is ... we suggest you don't try us on our resolve, because we know where you live, so, no more prodding, okay? Or do we need to discuss this face to face?


Peter, do you know Dave Fuller? He is an old arch enemy of mine. What is his interest and motivation in this?

Btw, inside sources tell me that Dave Fuller just went through a nasty divorce with his Russian wife.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23612
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm







Postby Jester » Thu May 17, 2012 6:40 am

Winston,

I don't care if this guy's REALLY a junior-assistant NWO cocksucker, or if he's just a poseur. Either way I am proud of you for outing this SOB here on the forum.

You have no fear and IMO, that is manhood.

Man just think - maybe the Dave Fuller guy isn't REALLY a junior cocksucker - he's just PRETENDING to be. Which implies that that would be... a step up for him!
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Winston » Thu May 17, 2012 6:48 am

Why is he mentioning his "friends in Egypt"? What does Egypt have to do with this? Does he have Illuminati connections there? lol

Watch out who you ban from your site ... we can have it gone in 12 hours if you transgress any further ... this is not a threat.

We say again, Fatboy ... you censor us on your site re: Nolan, and your whorefest won't even have a google cache within the hour - Nolan himself has told you what has happened in the past, although he never told the whole story. We will not go after your site in our campaign if we are left to our agenda, which doesn't involve you - yet! Your decision - want your site service denied from our friends in Egypt? We wan't no argument with you, we'll only appear where Peter is ... we suggest you don't try us on our resolve, because we know where you live, so, no more prodding, okay? Or do we need to discuss this face to face?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23612
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby odbo » Thu May 17, 2012 6:58 am

Winston you're always defending degenerates and berating the decent. I vaguely remember this Fuller character and he is the least of your problems. It's amusing how you just got rid of any mods on this site and allowed banned trolls to return and have total freedom in destroying the forum. But you're raking in the passive income so what do you care. You probably think because more people began visiting the site around the time the con artists and trolls showed up, that must mean you have them to thank them for everything. You really bring it upon yourself, you are a glutton for punishment.

I bet you don't even have anything backed up, so the moment your computer breaks or someone hacks your site, there goes your passive income. It's going to be a sad state to watch a 40 year old Winston trying to re-enter the job market, ending up doing manual labour to avoid starvation. Just imagine the whining. Oh well an idiot and his money are soon parted. Don't worry the Peter-Rambo-OilTradingAcademys of this world will pick up where Happier Abroad left off.
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Thu May 17, 2012 12:40 pm

Billy wrote:Skyler, don´t panic man :). See it this way: Peter alias the idiot is an IQ Test for us members. The idiots will get scammed by his rhetorics.

We should give the idiot our money :) He is our safer :)

Billy,
I already pointed to another firm that performs the opening of swiss bank accounts that has a good reputation. Here it is again.

http://swiss-bank-accounts.com/e/index.html

My concern for men in the english speaking world is that their guvments are criminal cartels. When they come to steal your assets via the courts they will be able to do so and there is nothing that can be done about it once they do that currently. Only after we get our new courts running will we be able to stop the guvments from stealing from people. There are THOUSANDS of cases of this going on every day in the US.

Men in the west are well advised to get their assets away from where their guvment can steal those assets. It is good advice. If they want to use some firm that has been recommended to me but I am NOT personally endorsing then they are welcome to.

If they want to use MBA services to do that then they are welcome to. Its called HELPING MEN SAVE THEIR ASSETS. Its actually a very valuable service offered at the lowest possible price. And given that I have risked my life to create the circumstanced of HELPING OTHER MEN my integrity is beyond question. A man does not walk into a court and make a video like that so he can scam men at a later date.

It is interesting to me that men are SO HATE FILLED today that when they see a man of far superior integrity, rather than show the respect that has been earned and learn from the man, the OTHER MEN ATTACK HIM out of HATRED for the other man, and SELF-LOATHING of themselves.

When I was young men who had proven their integrity and their concern for their fellow man were ADMIRED. I spent a LOT of time talking to the soldiers who had survived WW II to understand them and get a feel for them and what their view of the world was. My dad went OUT OF HIS WAY to make sure I associated with the best of the best men in our town. He made sure I "shut up and listened" to what they had to say.

Yet...today? Men, when confronted by a public figure who is obviously a man of the highest moral order who has, like many before him, risked his life for the benefit of others, they call such men names and act like 5 year olds. And you wonder why you are enslaved? You wonder why no one wants to help men? Especially young men.

It is not hard to see the lack of caring and concern between men. Such self-hatred must be hard to live with.

PS.
1. Skyler is an obvious agent....one with too much tax money to spend.
2. It is very obvious I am not an "idiot" so calling me names like a 5 year old reflects poorly on you, not me.

You would do better to start showing some care and concern for your fellow man rather than acting like a 5 year old to try and attack a man who is by so far your superior in many ways. How about you actually take on helping another man eh? There are LOTS of men out there right now who are suicidal and not even their fellow men are willing to take some time out to talk to them and help them in their time of need. How disgusting is it that we ignore men in such personal pain while leaping tall buildings in a single bound to help a woman with a broken fingernail?

This is the message we are giving to the young men. That the men of my generation and my fathers generation actually hate on them to the 99.9% majority. And the young men are starting to get that message and realise there is no reason why they should do as so many of those older men tell them to do....such as get married and have kids and pay their taxes so that the older men can get their pensions.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Thu May 17, 2012 12:56 pm

Winston wrote:Well well, I just found out something shocking today. Apparently, my old arch enemy from years back, Dave Fuller, has been behind at least one of the hecklers attacking Peter Nolan. I should have known, since the hecklers here, esp Hector Pascals, have the same writing style that Dave Fuller did. I recognized Fuller's heckling/ridicule style, but thought it was a coincidence.

Here is what Dave Fuller wrote me on Facebook:

Watch out who you ban from your site ... we can have it gone in 12 hours if you transgress any further ... this is not a threat.

We say again, Fatboy ... you censor us on your site re: Nolan, and your whorefest won't even have a google cache within the hour - Nolan himself has told you what has happened in the past, although he never told the whole story. We will not go after your site in our campaign if we are left to our agenda, which doesn't involve you - yet! Your decision - want your site service denied from our friends in Egypt? We wan't no argument with you, we'll only appear where Peter is ... we suggest you don't try us on our resolve, because we know where you live, so, no more prodding, okay? Or do we need to discuss this face to face?


Peter, do you know Dave Fuller? He is an old arch enemy of mine. What is his interest and motivation in this?

Btw, inside sources tell me that Dave Fuller just went through a nasty divorce with his Russian wife.


Hi Winston,
the dave fuller character tried to friend me on facebook and join MBA. But he has "anti-nolan" as one of his interests.....so I figured it was likely just another agent profile. He also has "I am the anti wu" on his facebook and claims wagga as his birthplace. So I reported the profile as fake.

I have not seen that particular character before. Often times ASIO has built up profiles for quite a while before using the profile to attack me. They have been at this 18 months now.

As far as the reference to Egypt goes. Known ASIO profiles have threatened DOS attacks from egypt against CAF for ages now. I told my hosting account and they say they have never seen such a DOS attack on CAF.

The fact that ASIO has not been able to take down my video or the CAF sites shows that those who would have to do the take down are very nervous about our new courts. Those who would have to do the take down know they can be held liable which is why they do not do it.

The mere fact that ASIO is threatening you based solely on my presence shows you how desperate they are.

I back up CAF once a week.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Thu May 17, 2012 1:00 pm

Winston wrote:You guys are exaggerating things here as being worse than they are. This debate is only in ONE or two threads. Sheesh. It is not dominating the forum. If you hate this topic, then stay out of this thread. Simple as that. We have 8000 other threads you can participate in. Peter has only started maybe 2 or 3 threads about his campaign. It's easy to avoid them.

You guys, why don't you agree to a cease fire? You hecklers stop posting your bashing and ridicule, and Peter stop promoting his business/campaign. Ok?

Hi Winston,
correct...in a forum with thousands of threads ASIO are attacking just a few of mine. Indeed, the other threads I am contributing to which have nothing to do with me personally are not being attacked....but they likely will. The only real remedy is to simply ban the suspected agent profiles.

I have come over and presented what I wished to present to your members. I will participate in discussion like a normal member now. If any of your members wish to get involved in helping me get the world passport working that would be great. Getting the WP working is the KEY element of a man being free from his guvment. It is also something that would very much help men live happier abroad.

Why should we need any guvments permission to move to any country we wish to?

Passports are a relatively new phenomenon. They were not around 100 years ago. So where did guvments suddenly get the right to pen us into sheep pens?
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby lavezzi » Thu May 17, 2012 2:22 pm

Peter, why are you bothering going onto the true forced loneliness radio show? What's the point when there are likely only going to be at most a few people listening to it?

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bill122460 ... tfl-topics
lavezzi
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 707
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:38 pm
Location: Republic of Éire

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Thu May 17, 2012 4:38 pm

lavezzi wrote:Peter, why are you bothering going onto the true forced loneliness radio show? What's the point when there are likely only going to be at most a few people listening to it?

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bill122460 ... tfl-topics

lavezzi,
I have followed Bills work for a long time and I am impressed with his passion and desire to warn young men what is really happening. Bill has a deep desire to give young men the information they need to protect themselves.

He recently found my materials and called me up and talked to me for a while. I asked him to review what I had done. After he did he was very pleased to find another man who genuinely has the welfare of young men at heart. So he proposed we run a radio show together for a month and see how it goes. I agreed.

It is not a case of "numbers" lavezzi. I spoke in front of 2,000 people on TNS. I spoke in front of 10,000 alleged readers on the spearehead. From those two only a small handful of men actually listened to the truth of what I was presenting. It is for those small handful of men that I keep labouring...there are more of them out there. Bill says he knows a few and so I am happy to spend my time talking to those few.

I do know Bill and Winston had a bit of a tiff some time ago. I do not know the result of that and am not actually that interested. I am about saving the lives of of boys and men. Anyone who helps me do that is a friend. Sadly, few men wish to help me.

Did you ever read this? This is what one man who found me through spearhead said to me. We are good friends now. I am going to help him move to Germany when he is ready...he is 23 now and lives in the US. If I can get him a way to Germany I will.

http://www.mensbusinessassociation.com/ ... fault.aspx

Just want to take a moment to say thank you for all your dedication to this cause and to saving men's lives. Based on your actions I can tell you actually have a heart and are genuinely looking out for the well-being of young men such as myself. In particular I have found your information regarding women to be VERY enlightening, this same crucial and vital information about women for young men is so ruthlessly suppressed by the media.

I can now clearly see who my friends are and who they are not. To give you an example, a few weeks back my aunt (mid-50's) came to visit me. While she was here she kept going on and on about "You're so tall my baby, we need to get you married" and "When you get out of school the girls are gonna love you, we need to find you a good girl who knows how to cook".

Now, had I still been in the dark about women I would've thought what she said was a good idea and mostly benign, but now that I know the truth, I can CLEARLY see she does not have my best interests in mind, she is merely trying to get "babies" in the form of grandchildren so SHE can talk and brag about with her female friends.

In another incident recently at work, an new woman (mid-30's) who just started was chatting up people during lunch and she asked me "You're pretty tall, are you married? You need a girlfriend ".

You were 100% right!!! They're ALL in on the marriage scam!!! It's CRAZY to see this stuff proven to be true in real life scenarios!

Keep doing what you're doing man, DONT EVER STOP
Last edited by PeterAndrewNolan on Thu May 17, 2012 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Thu May 17, 2012 4:49 pm

PS lavezzi.

Just by the way. I have spent HOURS AND HOURS talking to INDIVIDUAL men before the book came out and before my name came out into the public.

Many of the men who found me were suicidal or had been suicidal and identified with me for being willing to say I was suicidal.

A couple of men I spent a LOT of time talking to. One that has publicly allowed me to talk about that is Michael. http://www.lukesarmy.com

Michael is happy to say that after the murder of his little boy he was very, very upset. That he did things like jump into a creek with a crocodile easily big enough to kill him to get the message across that children are being murdered in Australia by CPS shows you not only his commitment but his lack of concern for his own life. So I spent a lot of time corresponding with him by email.

One of the things I did was tell him about my fav#1 and how she helped me. I gave him the hope that out there somewhere might be a woman who could do the same for him. This helped him recover slowly. And his recovery has been slow and difficult. That is to be expected. I have helped him and supported him every step of the way and gifted him more than AUD7,000 for Lukes site and his new business venture.

I did it because he is such a great man and such great men need a helping hand some times.

It is a total disgrace that OTHER men have not put their hands in their pockets to help a man like Michael. What could be a more noble and important task than to stop the murder of small children. But even then no one will give him any money to help him. So he has decided to start his small business to support himself which, of course, takes time away from his efforts to stop CHILD MURDER.

I ask you. What kind of MEN live in Australia when the GREATEST CRUSADER AGAINST CHILD MURDER can not get ANYONE to give him the pittance he needs to live on?

Men in Australia demand MY RESPECT?

No f***ing way. Men in Australia DISGUST ME in the main for not supporting someone like Michael.

So Yes...I will spend MANY HOURS talking to ONE MAN if I think I might save that mans life or that man might go on to save other mens lives.

Its called "caring for your fellow man". And it is almost EXTINCT in the west now.

Just by the way....Michael did meet a woman....from the US no less. I have spoken to her on email and facebook many times. She is one of the few "good women" there are. I really like her. She is a tireless crusader against child murder and exposing child murderers.

I was telling fav#1 the other day that me telling my story about how she helped me save my life has also been instrumental in saving at least three other mens lives, men just like her son, men just like he brother....she just burst with pride when I told her that.

I also told her that the comment I made for her on my site had more than 450 views and that meant LOTS more people had been touched by her kindness towards me.

Mens lives are saved one man at a time. One story at a time. It is a very time consuming process. I really would like some help because I have to go back to earning money to make my living. Just like Michael? No man will give me money just to save the lives of other men and boys. Men will buy beer and TV sets...but they will not spend one cent on saving another mans life or helping a boy grow up. Nope. That is not worth anything. That is how pervasive man hatred is.....most people can not see it because it has become so "normal".

Men are worthless....and you are one of them.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Thu May 17, 2012 5:34 pm

One other thing lavezzi.

You live in a country where you are given less protection of the law than a dog. If a woman beat a dog with a stick she would likely be punished.

If she steals your children, steals your house, tells lies about you in court, destroys the company you have worked so hard to set up. She will be PRAISED.

Go ask you mother if this is so. Ask your sisters. Your female cousins. Feel free to point the women in your life to these lawful notices and ask them what protection of the law would YOU receive from THEM if you were victimised the same way as me...

And if they try and tell you that you would be treated properly ask them why I and so many other irish men are not treated properly today.

It is YOUR future the women sold down the toilet...you and your mates might want to take issue with that....it would not take many strong young men to take issue to be able to do something useful.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/ire ... fault.aspx
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Odbo is the king of logic errors and false facts

Postby Winston » Fri May 18, 2012 3:02 am

odbo wrote:Winston you're always defending degenerates and berating the decent. I vaguely remember this Fuller character and he is the least of your problems. It's amusing how you just got rid of any mods on this site and allowed banned trolls to return and have total freedom in destroying the forum. But you're raking in the passive income so what do you care. You probably think because more people began visiting the site around the time the con artists and trolls showed up, that must mean you have them to thank them for everything. You really bring it upon yourself, you are a glutton for punishment.

I bet you don't even have anything backed up, so the moment your computer breaks or someone hacks your site, there goes your passive income. It's going to be a sad state to watch a 40 year old Winston trying to re-enter the job market, ending up doing manual labour to avoid starvation. Just imagine the whining. Oh well an idiot and his money are soon parted. Don't worry the Peter-Rambo-OilTradingAcademys of this world will pick up where Happier Abroad left off.


You just lost all credibility. How many errors can you make in one post? Are you trying to get the world record for number of errors in a single post? lol

Corrections:

- I have never berated the decent or innocent. I merely point out errors, lies and fallacies with logical reasoning, just like Data from Star Trek the Next Generation does.
- I've never said that a few trolls on here generated traffic. I would never say that because it's not logical or true. Traffic here is generated from search engine hits, word of mouth and referring sites. Not from trolls. This is evident from the Google Analytics screen shot I posted. Your statement is illogical and I would never make it.
- All the files on my site are backed up. The main content comes from files I created OFFLINE, so obviously I have a copy of them. Why wouldn't I? Why would I throw away all the content I uploaded to this site? This is an illogical assumption. The posts on this forum are all backed up by a software called My SQL Dumper into a database file, which I download offline as well. So again, your statement is technically FALSE and INCORRECT and illogical. Why do you make so many false statements without basis? That is illogical.
- I am not 40 years old. So why do you say that? Why do you lie about my age? Lying and misrepresentation is illogical.

You must be the king of logic errors and false facts. lol

If you make any more logic errors, I'm going to have to ban you, since too many errors begin to constitute lies.

FYI, my income from this site doubled last month after a few new deals, so this site is doing better than ever. But thanks for your "optimism". :P
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23612
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Winston » Fri May 18, 2012 3:12 am

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
Winston wrote:Well well, I just found out something shocking today. Apparently, my old arch enemy from years back, Dave Fuller, has been behind at least one of the hecklers attacking Peter Nolan. I should have known, since the hecklers here, esp Hector Pascals, have the same writing style that Dave Fuller did. I recognized Fuller's heckling/ridicule style, but thought it was a coincidence.

Here is what Dave Fuller wrote me on Facebook:

Watch out who you ban from your site ... we can have it gone in 12 hours if you transgress any further ... this is not a threat.

We say again, Fatboy ... you censor us on your site re: Nolan, and your whorefest won't even have a google cache within the hour - Nolan himself has told you what has happened in the past, although he never told the whole story. We will not go after your site in our campaign if we are left to our agenda, which doesn't involve you - yet! Your decision - want your site service denied from our friends in Egypt? We wan't no argument with you, we'll only appear where Peter is ... we suggest you don't try us on our resolve, because we know where you live, so, no more prodding, okay? Or do we need to discuss this face to face?


Peter, do you know Dave Fuller? He is an old arch enemy of mine. What is his interest and motivation in this?

Btw, inside sources tell me that Dave Fuller just went through a nasty divorce with his Russian wife.


Hi Winston,
the dave fuller character tried to friend me on facebook and join MBA. But he has "anti-nolan" as one of his interests.....so I figured it was likely just another agent profile. He also has "I am the anti wu" on his facebook and claims wagga as his birthplace. So I reported the profile as fake.

I have not seen that particular character before. Often times ASIO has built up profiles for quite a while before using the profile to attack me. They have been at this 18 months now.

As far as the reference to Egypt goes. Known ASIO profiles have threatened DOS attacks from egypt against CAF for ages now. I told my hosting account and they say they have never seen such a DOS attack on CAF.

The fact that ASIO has not been able to take down my video or the CAF sites shows that those who would have to do the take down are very nervous about our new courts. Those who would have to do the take down know they can be held liable which is why they do not do it.

The mere fact that ASIO is threatening you based solely on my presence shows you how desperate they are.

I back up CAF once a week.


Ok but why don't you and them duke it out over at CAF? Why here? I don't have any interest in this feud nor do I have time for it. Most people here don't care about it either. It's too distracting.

If this feud gets too ugly, why don't you just take it to CAF? Otherwise, members here may start complaining. Some guys don't know how to stay out of threads they aren't interested in. lol
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23612
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby odbo » Fri May 18, 2012 3:21 am

Winston wrote:FYI, my income from this site doubled last month after a few new deals, so this site is doing better than ever. But thanks for your "optimism".
Again Winston, when you start doing back-breaking labour at a mango farm or collecting plastic bottles off the side of the road in a few years time, holding on to the hope that your parents send you some money to return back to Taiwan, just remember WE TOLD YOU SO. That is all. I'd love to be wrong but stupid is as stupid does.
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Fri May 18, 2012 3:31 am

Winston wrote:Ok but why don't you and them duke it out over at CAF? Why here? I don't have any interest in this feud nor do I have time for it. Most people here don't care about it either. It's too distracting.

Hi Winston,
Because I do not allow ASIO profiles on CAF. CAF is a place for men to post evidence of criminal activity and a registration site for men willing to sit on new juries in new courts. No more. No less. We do have some forums for dissemination of information.

The only reason there is this rubbish is you allow fake profiles to come on and post rubbish. I do not allow similar for the very reason you mention. It is distracting from the purpose of a site.

I suggest you just kick such obvious fake profiles off here and the facebook. They will keep trying to disrupt you and blaming it on my presence. Tax payers dollars at work, eh? Cant have freedom of speech when ASIO is about! LOL!!
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

PreviousNext

Return to Introduce Yourself

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests