Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Introducing Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c) aka Joschua

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

Postby Billy » Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:51 pm

Can somebody explain to me this freakshow? lol :)
Billy
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:12 pm

Hector Pascals wrote:
Winston wrote:Hector,
Who are you and why are you trying to expose Peter? What is your motivation?

Also, do you have any evidence for your allegations?

I am a private citizen who has been exposed to his online bullying.

"Trying to expose Peter"? His lack of credibility is plain for all to see!

My motivation? Well, this is a forum, and I am partaking. Nothing anyone says should always go unchallenged, and some of this dangerous rubbish Mr Nolan is gibbering about is dishonest and deluded, and he should be taken to task on it.

Likewise, this ridiculous labelling of anyone who opposes Peter as being some sort of psyop by "Guvment" spies should also be exposed as the paranoia it is ...

If this forum publishes the delusional rants of Mr Peter Andrew Nolan and his creepy sidekick John Rambo, then, as a "forum", it should also host dissenting voices lest what these deluded dolts say is taken as gospel.

Ok but what evidence do you have to back up your allegations about him?

Why do you care what he does? What's in it for you? Why aren't you trying to expose someone else?

Your avatar of Hannibal Lecter, a serial killer, doesn't help your credibility. I don't think a government agent or debunker would use such an avatar, so I doubt that you are one. A government agent would try to look more credible.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:52 pm

Hector Pascals wrote:Read all about Mr Nolan sinking the Australian Freemen site here:

http://freemanireland.ning.com/forum/to ... edom-is-an

The menace will bring similar disrepute to these forums - I can only quote the admin of the Irish Freeman site Ken when he kicked Mr Nolan's arse out:

We received word that the Australian sister site of Tír na Saor has been pulled down. I have reason to beleive this is due to reports that were made to the Australian Authorities regarding Globalmans activities on that site; namely: calling for "lawfull assassination" of judges and publicly naming people involved in a Family Law Court Case. For the safety of this site his account(s) have been suspended and his threads will be closed until further notice. Having discussed this with the admin we feel that this is a necessary move to take until we can establish what has happened. If people have any concerns or questions please contact the admin at tirnasaorinfo@gmail.com.

And:
He is reckless, irresponsible and self centered to the point where he would not listen to reason or discussion. His recklessness and inflamed ego has resulted in 350+ members without a site to go to. You don't realise how many times myself and others had to contact him about his posts - We tried to compromise but would he? Would he heck. Do you not think we have more important things to be doing than tidying up after Peter? And yet again you've dragged me in to waste my time on the nolan issue. I've had enough, the other admin have had enough, I think most of the members have had enough. - Try and deny the fact that he was given a big platform here to get his point across and what little element of truth he had was covered with layer upon layer of bullshit - He was asked plenty of times to drop the rethoric - he was given notice that if it continued he would be suspended - it continued so what's the problem? He's an outlaw to me, he's done way more damage than good to this site and all for his own selfish agenda of seeing his wife and the judge done! He wasn't here for the good of the people, he was here to try and recruit people for his personal mission. This is obvious from the language he uses. The australian site being pulled was the straw that broke the camels back.

I'm sorry I didn't see anything in your link that contains any evidence that Nolan did something illegal or immoral. All it said was that some website was being pulled down and called it a "totalitarian act" by authorities who don't want people to have freedom. That could mean anything.

What are the charges against Peter Nolan and what is the evidence? What has he done that was illegal or immoral? Where is the objective evidence for it?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Jester » Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:17 am

Hector Pascals wrote:
1: He has had his fat arse kicked every time he has had it dragged in to court;

2: All of his "legal advice" is meaningless and dangerous rubbish;

3: He is a convicted criminal in Germany;

4: He is wanted by the Police in Australia and Ireland;

5: He was denied citizenship in Ireland because he was a person of poor character;

6: He is a narcissist and internet menace; and

7: His books are shite!

I don't have a dog in this fight, and am not at all interested in it. But it DOES seem as though you have compiled quite a thorough, shall we say, dossier on Mr. Nolan aka Whomever. How DO you come by such thorough information, anyway?

And pardon me if you have already done so, and I missed it - quite possible - but perhaps these charges could be documented with links?

It's one thing to state that someone is full-of-it, a dreamer, a Don Quixote, a crackpot. We can all judge Mr. Nolan's own writing and ideas, and discuss them, no problem. But these specific charges could be substantiated, perhaps?

And also, don't forget, how did you happen to come by so much information on the chap?

And - who are you to each other?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jester » Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:40 am

Hector Pascals wrote:
You're as deluded as Mr Nolan ... so secret government agencies have agents dedicated to posting on forums? What else are those voices in your head telling you?

Whew.

Hey, I lose my cool too sometimes. But now think about it.

ARE there government agencies?
YES / NO

DO they have agents who join groups as part of an investigation... or operation?
YES / NO

Now rethink what you said about voices in heads. Right?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Empyrian » Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:50 am

I'm gonna give my personal opinion so far... these guys seem a little crazy. I'm sorry, but that post cursing us ALL out for "not taking action" and being "willing slaves" was deranged, to say the least.

Good questions, though, Jester. Because we clearly don't have the whole story about the relationship between these two.
Abolish fear; abolish doubt; dismiss pride.
Empyrian
Freshman Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:44 am

Hi Winston,

"We received word that the Australian sister site of Tír na Saor has been pulled down. I have reason to beleive this is due to reports that were made to the Australian Authorities regarding Globalmans activities on that site; namely: calling for "lawfull assassination" of judges and publicly naming people involved in a Family Law Court Case. "

Actually this is NOT true. The reason for the Australian Freemas site being taken down was later established as this.

My mentally deranged former brother in law Michael Toal used his ASIO contacts to find out who the admins for the site was. He was a man with a partner and a small baby to support. Michael Toal then wrote letters FALESLY accusing this man of a number of things to his employer. His employer, not wishing any bad publicity apparently put some pressure on the man to shut the site down. So as to feed and house his partner and baby the man shut the site down.

A little bit of TRUTH goes a long way.

Further, the TNS Site in Ireland had 2,000 members and they were winning cases in the irish courts. I pointed out the criminal activities of the family courts. No one wanted to hear. Apparently if a man is a victim of police crime it is a BIG DEAL. The man who wrote these comments is named Kevin. He was arrested for "sitting on the grass" in St. Stephens Green. This was a BIG DEAL to Kevin and he followed through with a court case.

But when a mans children are kidnapped and abuse and his bank accounts are frozen and his company is destroyed and his house is stolen men like Kevin take the opinion that the man should just "suck it up" and to call for the Judges involved to be put on trial is "woman hatred".

Indeed. When TNS ran into trouble Vince Byrne called me and asked me to donate EUR2,000 which I did immediately. This was not known to Kevin as I and others were very suspicious of Kevin at the time. Kevin later went on to have a dispute with Vince Byrne and TNS was split. I decided to remove my posts from the TNS Site as it was clear Kevin was not what he was making himself out to be. I do stay in touch with Vince Byrne and I am still on the new TNS site as a welcome member. But even then men on the new TNS site ignore the issue of fathers being criminally victimised in divorce.

Here is my radio interview with Vince on TNS for anyone who is interested. It is 2 hours long. It is a very comprehensive discussion on the criminality of the irish family courts using my case an an example.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx

People who wish to become better informed are welcome to come over to TNS. Vince would be happy to see you.

http://tnsradio.ning.com/

As you can see Winston. Our friends from ASIO are working very hard to discredit me. Even to the extent of repeating lies in many different places.

I have noted that once a judge or magistrate is put on trial and found guilty and refuses to make remedy he can be outlawed. This was the STANDARD punishment for many thousands of years across many cultures. An outlaw has no protection of the law and can be killed and no crime is committed. This very standard approach is what ASIO does NOT want men to hear about so they are trying to make out it is "bad".

I recommend men go read their history books. Outlawry was practiced in many cultures in many lands as there was no desire to house and feed criminals who refused to make remedy for their crimes in placed called "jails". Why should people pay "taxes" to house criminals?
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:58 am

Jester wrote:
And also, don't forget, how did you happen to come by so much information on the chap?

And - who are you to each other?

Jester,
hector works for ASIO. The Australian CIA. ASIO have a loooooonnnnngggggg file on me.

None of the accusations ASIO are making about charges pending against me are true. No one has presented any evidence of any accusation of a crime against me.

The court meeting I had in Germany last week was over the accusatation that I was in germany more than 90 days in one period. I did this to force the german government to talk to me and to cause a court case so that I could progress the world passport being accepted in Germany. The idea that it is a "crime" to live in a place on the earth God provided to me because some men say so is actually ludicrous if you think about it for long enough.

Our friends and colleagues at ASIO are VERY upset with me. Especially since they have been shown up as totally incompetent! LOL!!

You can ignore these profiles. There will be plenty more turn up yet. This is standard operating procedure for ASIO. As I said. No less than NINE such profiles turned up on the Irish Freeman site. And Kevin, among others, was stupid enough to believe them. My mate "Dave" also left TNS over the issue that mens rights violations were not a subject that FREE MEN were interested in discussing.

I do not have much to do with FREE MEN or similar areas because they are hypocrites on the issue of extending the protection of law to men criminally abused in the family courts. All men here know how badly men are treated in the family courts. And men here are interested in remedies for this as well as ways to avoid being similarly criminally abused in the first place.

MBA offers those remedies...for example we offer the ability to open swiss bank accounts and we can even move money into you swiss bank accounts via my accounts so that no one can possibly know you have a swiss bank account. A totally anonymous swiss bank account is a VERY desirable thing for men who want to be able to avoid being robbed by their guvments.

In bulk (six or more) I can open these accounts for EUR 500 each. There is a lot of paperwork and it does require me to actually go to the bank for a day to open the accounts. So opening one account is quite expensive.

One more thing. Michael Toal has been accused of having been an under cover ASIO agent for many years. This accusation has come from inside ASIO itself. This would explain why ASIO got involved in my case so early.

Michael Toal has been accused of criminal activities in Afghanistan working for ASIO there and that case is pending. Michael Toal has stated himself that he was in Afghanistan. I thought this was just more delusion and derangement. But inside sources are telling us this is true and that he is a quite serious level criminal committing war crimes on behalf of the Australian Guvment in Afghanistan.

If you want to wonder what sort of war crimes. Michael Toal is a marksman as is his father. Figure out what kind of war crimes he might be associated with for yourself.

A little bit of excitement eh Winston?
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:06 am

Empyrian wrote:Because we clearly don't have the whole story about the relationship between these two.

What more to the story would you like than these are ASIO agents attempting to discredit me by lies and slander?

This is my channel...its not like I am hiding.

http://www.youtube.com/user/peternolan1109?feature=mhee
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:11 am

Bender wrote:This World Passport thing interests me. I just have 2 questions.

1. Why is Peter Nolan changing his name if this isn't some sort of con job?
2. Why would any government in the world agree to legitimize the World Passport? Has Mr. Nolan not heard of terrorism? Imagine if any Abdul, Mohammed or Hammaz claimed the right to travel without restrictions?

Bender,
I am changing my calling for personal reasons. If you want to read a bit about them you can read this. My father buried my mother among criminals and those who abused her. I no longer wish to have his name attached to me. That my new calling will be Joschua-Brandon: Boehm is no secret. Boehm is a family name from my german side. Joschua is the germanic name of Joshua which is the name of my son. I do not explain Brandon to anyone.

That you assume just because a man changes his name is some form of "con job" shows just how small minded most men are.

You seem not to know that all terrorism comes under the control of M-eye-five. The guvments are the ones creating all "terrorism" so as to convince you that they do need to deprive you of your rights to "keep you safe". Maybe you should educate yourself before you talk?
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:14 am

Winston wrote:

I'm sorry I didn't see anything in your link that contains any evidence that Nolan did something illegal or immoral. All it said was that some website was being pulled down and called it a "totalitarian act" by authorities who don't want people to have freedom. That could mean anything.

What are the charges against Peter Nolan and what is the evidence? What has he done that was illegal or immoral? Where is the objective evidence for it?

Hi Winston,
illegal and unlawful are two different things. I have done MANY things that are defined to be ILLEGAL. For example, video recording my court meeting is ILLEGAL but it is perfectly LAWFUL.

There is no accusation outstanding of anything UNLAWFUL.

As far as "immoral". That is an opinion of the observer. Many people call prostitution immoral. Many say not. Just one example.

The world of LEGAL is the LEGAL system which only applies to human beings if you consent to the legislation. No man is required to consent to legislation and therefore any man can deny any relationship to the world of LEGAL. LEGAL applies to the NAME such as MR. PETER ANDREW NOLAN.

The world of LAW applies to human beings. LAW is expressed via the jury trial and the normal number of jury members is 12. 12 is an esoteric number. 12 months, 12 disciples etc.

It is presumed by law that if 12 men believe you are guilty of a crime beyond any reasonable doubt then you are guilty of that crime. The idea is to set the bar high so few false guiltys occur. This does mean that many false innocents occur but since there is no statute of limitation in LAW if a man finds more evidence he can always bring his case again.

It is ONLY 12 men on a jury who have ANY right to dispossess a man of his property AFTER they have found him guilty of a crime. NO ONE ELSE can LAWFULLY dispossess a man of his property or his liberty. In cases of VIOLENT CRIMES such as murder it is presumed LAWFUL to hold a man or woman in custody for the SHORT PERIOD that evidence can be collected and the person be put on trial. The LEGAL system makes all this take a long time ONLY to maintain greater control over people.

The LEGAL profession are your new masters and they are taking over from the religions.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby lavezzi » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:06 am

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:The idea that it is a "crime" to live in a place on the earth God provided to me because some men say so is actually ludicrous if you think about it for long enough.

That's a fallacious statement often made by those who're pro-immigration and pro-multiculturalism. If you want to make the argument that you should be allowed go anywhere on earth to live in a tent and hunt your own food, then fair enough, but don't expect to benefit from that country's economic system. The only people who have a right to do so are the people who happen to be indigenous to that country.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:43 am

lavezzi wrote:
PeterAndrewNolan wrote:The idea that it is a "crime" to live in a place on the earth God provided to me because some men say so is actually ludicrous if you think about it for long enough.

That's a fallacious statement often made by those who're pro-immigration and pro-multiculturalism. If you want to make the argument that you should be allowed go anywhere on earth to live in a tent and hunt your own food, then fair enough, but don't expect to benefit from that country's economic system. The only people who have a right to do so are the people who happen to be indigenous to that country.

Hi lavezzi,
I think most men here would be pro-immigration. I would not call myself pro-immigration or pro-multiculturalism. I would call myself PRO-FREEDOM.

Since I have worked in more than 20 countries and have traveled over most of the world for work I am someone who has benefited from the generosity of people in other countries to hire me and pay me for my work. It would be rather hypocritical of me to then turn around and say that there is some reason why people should NOT be allowed to travel freely to work and live.

"The only people who have a right to do so are the people who happen to be indigenous to that country."

Hmmmm. Are you aware that the europeans committed genocide across north america (meaning also canada), south america, Australia, New Zealand, Africa? Are you aware that the indigenous people does NOT include those of european, chinese or Indian descent in ANY of these places? Are you aware that NONE of the guvments of these lands had ANY right to bring europeans, chinese, indians into these lands?

If you are going to make the point about "indigenous to that country" you also have to exclude the people who were born there as a result of successful genocide.

Genocide does not become lawful just because it is successful.

Right now the Australian guvment has conceded that the British NEVER had any right to settle on the land known as Australia. The man leading the effort for the originie people is a man called Mark McMurtrie. Link below. The originie federation has claimed back ALL the lands of Australia and ALL buildings and fixtures on it. In short. No one in Australia can own ANYTHING if they are not of originie descent. This is going to come as a shock to most Australians.

PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:48 am

Bender wrote:Scam artists like you really chap my hide Peter Nolan. Hope you get your head punched in loser.

Hi Bender,
you have some evidence I am a "scam artist"?

I am sure the other men would like you to present it.

When you make statements you had better be prepared to back them up with evidence.

"The Truth be Told" is packed full of what is called evidence and proof.

If men choose to read it, great.

If men choose not to read it, great.

I am quite willing to be judged on the works I have presented to the public.

http://www.mensbusinessassociation.com/ ... fault.aspx
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby lavezzi » Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:01 pm

Peter, I'm sorry if my post sounded condescending. I live in Ireland, I understand you were here too at one stage? We've been swamped by immigration in recent times which I've no issue with to an extent, but when indigenous People are emigrating for jobs that are currently occupied here by foreigners it's taking things too far. When you have a population of liberal sheep you can impose needless multi-culturalism on a country and anyone who opposes is branded a "racist".
lavezzi
Junior Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Introduce Yourself