Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Introducing Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c) aka Joschua

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

Postby Winston » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:00 pm

Peter Nolan,
I don't understand something. When you came here, why didn't you just post under another name or just as "Peter"? Why did you use your full name for your user name and topic title, which made it easy for your detractors to find you? You knew that was inviting trouble right? Why would you want to do that?

The easy way to avoid them was to not use your full name. If you had done that, you wouldn't be in this mess with them heckling you here, right? So why do you make it so easy for your hecklers to find you?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23609
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm







Postby Winston » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:02 pm

Here is what an intelligent and wise friend of mine suggested about this fiasco:

Here's what's obvious to me:

1. Whether his detractors work for ASIO or not,
they are, in fact, following him around and
posting on sites and on each thread in order to discredit him.

It is obvious that at least two agendas have arrived
on your site at exactly the same time: (1)Nolan's and (2)his discreditors have arrived
at the same time.

2. Just because someone has a police record
and convictions, doesn't mean they are doing
anything necessarily evil. (Martin Luther King Jr,
had a police record, Julian Assange (wikileaks)
has a police record and allegations of sex scandal
all in an effort to discredit him. Every activist who
has ever protested for civil rights, human rights,
anti-corporate greed, and been arrested has a
criminal record. )
In fact, it might be the best indication that they are
ruffling feathers in a good way.

3. The Anti-Nolan and Hector are not contributing to the discussion.
Their posts are libelous and annoying and are simply repetitive.

4. Your members can decide for themselves about Nolan's reputation
based on their interactions with him. They don't need Anti-Nolan and Hector.

5. If I had to choose, I would ban Hector and Anti-Nolan
for their uncivilized behavior. That would be the best
way to see if new people show up spouting the same
attacks against Nolan. It would be unfair to ban Nolan
simply based on what others say about him.

A normal person with a life to lead would state their
opinions and eventually move on.

However, Anti-Nolan and Hector seem
to have a lot of time on their hands to respond to
every single post and statement. That's pretty
suspicious. Like you asked, "What's in it for them?
What's their agenda?" This does not seem normal.


He makes some very good points.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23609
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:06 pm

lavezzi wrote:Peter, I'm sorry if my post sounded condescending. I live in Ireland, I understand you were here too at one stage? We've been swamped by immigration in recent times which I've no issue with to an extent, but when indigenous People are emigrating for jobs that are currently occupied here by foreigners it's taking things too far. When you have a population of liberal sheep you can impose needless multi-culturalism on a country and anyone who opposes is branded a "racist".


lavezzi,
I moved to Ireland in February 2001 for a 2 year working holiday....on that side my ancestors are Nolan, Pell, and Jennifers were Toal and Collins...so we have quite a bit of Irish ancestry. We were made welcome in Ireland at first...but after 2006 we were made less welcome due to the sort of issues you mention with immigration. No matter how many times I pointed out that, indeed, my ancestors were Irish many Irish people started treating me like your average polish plumber! LOL!! You know what I mean. The attitude of the Irish has changed vastly in the last 10 years. It has been an organised destruction of your economy.

In any case I opened by my own company in late 2005 and in 2006 made about EUR220K all from overseas. I took a LOT of trips. Had two kids in good schools etc. In 06/07 I paid EUR110,000 in direct income taxes. I wanted to gain citizenship so as to have stability to run my software company out of Ireland. But since I was criminally victimised by your judiciary it did not seem to be a good idea to try and restart my company in Ireland. Apparently your guvment wants criminal women like my ex who has no useful skills versus honest men like me who can make EUR200k+ in foreign income. That tells you the destruction of your economy is quite deliberate.

I would have expected to be making EUR2M a year in foreign revenue if the guvment had simply let me be in Ireland. In my court documents to the germans last week I noted that I would fully expect to make EUR2M in foreign revenue per year after some start up time. I could even make more if I am lucky or do well.

You can read all about this criminal victimisation I suffered at the hands of your guvment at the link below. I have called for all members of the two houses of parliament to now stand trial over their criminal acts. I will be putting them all on trial for what they have done to me specifically because that is all I can do. I am actually getting responses from the private secretaries to Enda Kenny and Alan Shatter....so I have got their attention over there.

By the way. Via my work it is possible to prove the cowan guvment were criminals and knew it and so the EUR85B can be declared Odious Debt and not need to be repaid. Jim Corr even friended me when he found out how hard I have been working on this. So I feel quite proud of that!

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/ire ... fault.aspx
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:27 pm

Winston wrote:Peter Nolan,
I don't understand something. When you came here, why didn't you just post under another name or just as "Peter"? Why did you use your full name for your user name and topic title, which made it easy for your detractors to find you? You knew that was inviting trouble right? Why would you want to do that?

The easy way to avoid them was to not use your full name. If you had done that, you wouldn't be in this mess with them heckling you here, right? So why do you make it so easy for your hecklers to find you?


Hi Winston,
oh..these hecklers have followed me around and looked for me from the time I was using globalman as an online name. They have enough time and money to keep searching google for any mention of the sorts of things I am talking about....using another name would not keep them away as I would by putting links to my book here and talking about things in the book. It would have taken them no longer to turn up if I had called myself "fred".

What actually happened was that we had a 30 year reunion at my old school about 18 months ago I guess. A woman I went to school with friended my on facebook after the reunion. I did not go but a lot of people friended me on facebook afterwards.

Her name is Michelle McDougal. She is now in the church. We talked for a while. She was asking how things were going for me etc. I didn't want to say much as I do not trust western women. However she was insistent and we were quite good friends in school. She told me all about her work in the church and how she could be trusted...blah, blah, blah. So I told her about the criminality of the courts etc and the church and asked her if she would help me...she promised to help, blah, blah, blah. You know the story.

I told her my online name was "globalman" and I pointed to the Irish Freeman forum and I asked her to post what she had seen and experienced with men in divorce.

Of course her "help" was to tell my ex brother in law, the mentally deranged and ASIO connected Michael Toal that I was globalman. So now I simply tell women they are not trust worthy and if they wanted to be considered trustworthy they have to take action against women like Michelle McDougal who take information in confidence and pass it to mentally deranged people who then go on to cause problems for all and sundry.

Michael is so deranged that he went onto the Australian Free Man forum in his OWN NAME complaining about how I was using the first name of his sister whos non-existent "honour" he was "defending". Of course, all noticed that you have to be a LOT braindead to complain that your sisters first name is being used when you are posting IN YOUR OWN NAME but that is about how intelligent Michael is.

So every since then, and that was about August 2010, I have been tagged around by ASIO agents, I just suggest to people they delete their posts or keep them for laughs.

I use my full name because what I have to say is so important that to do so publicly in my full name helps to establish credibility.

If you can believe this LOTS of men denounced my court transcript as a "fake" because "you cant publish court transcripts". Even having published as much as I have many men still refuse to believe it. Some have even claimed that the court meeting video must some how be "faked" because "you are not allowed to video record inside a court room".

Look at the MRA area. I did my strawman recapture in September 2009 and have been living that way ever since..yet pretty much ALL MRAs will tell you "that can never work" despite the fact it has worked fine for 2.5 years now. Too much evidence is never enough for most men.
Last edited by PeterAndrewNolan on Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:42 pm

lavezzi wrote:Peter, I'm sorry if my post sounded condescending.


No..it did not sound condescending. Why would you think that? And why would you apologise? Young men spend far too much time apologising for "possible slights" nowsdays. Don't apologise until someone demands it and explains why you should. And only then if you agree you have done something wrong. I certainly do not apologise very often.

The branding of people as "racist" is a good way to shut up white people. Just like calling men "woman haters" or "misogynist" when we speak the truth.

The fact is that different races of people have different attributes in general and on average. "Discrimination" used to be a compliment. A man of "discriminating tastes" was a man who could tell the difference between the finer things in life.

The reason "discrimination" has been labelled a "crime" is to stop people being able to put voice to the natural differences that exist between people. Not just races and religions but also sexes and ages etc.

And you can always find someone who wants to play victim to get a benefit. I am reminded of a couple in the UK who claimed to have been discriminated against when someone wrote on their billed "black couple sitting upstairs" so the right bill would be delivered....the wait staff changed over or something. This made the newspapers as an example of "discrimination". But lets not forget they actually WERE a black couple sitting up stairs.

This is like the lunacy in Australia where, as a hiring manager, you many not ask a woman applying for a job if she is married or if she has children. that is a crime and you can be prosecuted for it in Australia. But the fact is that women with children do FAR less work and are FAR less flexible than women without children or men. This is a fact and an employer should be able to find this out lawfully and legally.

When we had small children in the creche at IBM my wife had to leave at 5pm on the dot. There were heavy penalties for picking up your children after 5:30....and she had to get from her desk to the car to the creche which was next to the office but anything could delay you.

Interestingly enough it was WOMEN who criticised her for leaving on the dot of 5pm MUCH more than MEN. She was NEVER criticized by a man for that as all men knew that women with small children must be accommodated and we are quite happy to do it in the main. The children are only small for a few years.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby lavezzi » Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:58 pm

Peter, what did you think about the women in Ireland? I know some of the older Irish women who were raised during poorer times have retained their values and are OK, but the younger generation raised during the boom years are the worst; totally spoiled, entitled and stuck-up beyond comprehension, showing ZERO respect or appreciation for men etc.
lavezzi
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 707
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:38 pm
Location: Republic of Éire

Postby Billy » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:20 pm

freak show :)
Billy
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1144
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:01 pm

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:12 am

Bender wrote:You are encouraging men to deposit large amounts of money to your bank account via your dodgy website which provides no actual address. I did a google search on Joshua Brandon Boehm and he is a convicted felon in the US. You are changing your identity to that name. Lots of cons have several different identities. I just hope that no man is stupid enough to fall for such a scam, but I have known of SCAM ARTISTS like you who target the elderly and the intellectually disabled. No wonder these guys here are tailing you. I hope you are caught very soon Peter Nolan.


Firstly on the matter of Swiss Bank Accounts. The idea of offering the service of opening Swiss Bank Accounts is so that men can move their assets OUT of the jurisdiction they are living in so that it can not be stolen by the criminals in guvments and courts. The going rate for that service is EUR700-EUR1000 if you go and search for it on the web.

In this service from MBA you can open up YOUR OWN bank account and transfer money DIRECTLY to that bank account and it NEVER goes out of YOUR control. I am perfectly happy to offer that service. However, if a man takes that service his guvment can see the transaction for the transfer of money. His guvment will know he has that account and they will see every transfer to it. If that is ok by the man then that is fine.

Since I am an HONEST MAN I am ALSO offering the service where men could send their money to MY bank account and I can move it IN CASH to THEIR bank account, which would be in a DIFFERENT BANK. Yes. I will charge a FEE for doing that because it is a VALUABLE SERVICE.

In this case the man gets a swiss bank account that his guvment can not possibly know about. I am also going to offer international transfers of diamonds, gold and platinum to swiss bank deposit boxes. I will be hiring peace officers who are ex military who will be trustworthy to transfer such items. The man can keep precious stones, metals etc in a swiss deposit box in HIS name or in MY name. Up to HIM. It depends how anonymous the man would like to be as far as his guvment is concerned.

There are no laws against having swiss bank accounts or swiss deposit boxes. Roger Hayes at the British Constitution Group is also opening a bank he calls the Lawful Bank. The reason I will have a different bank is that in the lawful bank women are welcome but there is no agreement that women will be held accountable for criminal actions. In the MBA men will be held accountable for criminal actions. Me included.

If a man wants these things set up in HIS name and then HE wants to travel to deposit precious stones or metals then that is fine too. But a round trip US/EU takes quite a bit of time and there are plenty of ex armed services guys who would be happy to do that trip for much less than it would cost the man to do it for himself.

Anyone who keeps their assets in the jurisdiction they live in in the english speaking world can have those assets stolen from them by the guvment. It takes a LONG time to get them back. I am a case in point. My house was stolen three years ago and I have had to do a LOT of work to get the money that was stolen back all at my own risk.

If you do not want to buy the service then thats fine too. I will have no sympathy for men who are robbed by their guvments now that I have offered them a way to ensure they can put their assets where they are as safe as anywhere else on the planet.

So there is a Joshua Brandon Boehm who is alleged to be a criminal. Big deal. Boehm is a VERY common German name. It is less common than Schultz which is the other branch of my German ancestry. By the way? I know two other "Peter Nolans" just from my home town. One was even born on the same DAY as me. Nolan is a very common Irish name and Peter is also a very common name. That two people have the same name is hardly "evidence" that one is a scam artist.

I think you need to present some EVIDENCE Bender. If you do not know what evidence is then look it up in the dictionary.

Any by the way? Given I have spent USD500,000 for the benefit of MEN LIKE YOU it is disappointing that men are so incapable of differentiating between HONEST MEN of HONOUR AND INTEGRITY and liars/criminals.

No wonder younger men are so hopeless at creating businesses or getting along in the world. They are terrible judges of character now.

PS. I will be using the germanic form of Joshua which is Joschua. The extra "c" is included in ther germanic form.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:35 pm

lavezzi wrote:Peter, I'm sorry if my post sounded condescending. I live in Ireland, I understand you were here too at one stage? We've been swamped by immigration in recent times which I've no issue with to an extent, but when indigenous People are emigrating for jobs that are currently occupied here by foreigners it's taking things too far. When you have a population of liberal sheep you can impose needless multi-culturalism on a country and anyone who opposes is branded a "racist".


Lets not forget how many Irish traveled to other lands without the agreement of the indigenous people. It is the height of hypocrisy that the Irish have sent so many people out to Australia and yet when one comes back the other direction your guvment blocks that.

One of the court cases I will run is one to put to a jury whether to issue an instruction to the guvment to reverse the citizenship decision for myself.

If 12 Irish men put that decision to the test of "do unto others as I would have others do unto me" and they take a look at just how many Irish men have gone to live in other lands? They would have to find that a man of rather obvious irish descent who met all statutory conditions would be welcomed into Ireland. Especially one who has laboured 4 YEARS to assist to re-introduce the rule of law into Ireland.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby Jester » Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:58 am

Winston wrote:Here is what an intelligent and wise friend of mine suggested about this fiasco:

Here's what's obvious to me:

1. Whether his detractors work for ASIO or not,
they are, in fact, following him around and
posting on sites and on each thread in order to discredit him.

It is obvious that at least two agendas have arrived
on your site at exactly the same time: (1)Nolan's and (2)his discreditors have arrived
at the same time.

2. Just because someone has a police record
and convictions, doesn't mean they are doing
anything necessarily evil. (Martin Luther King Jr,
had a police record, Julian Assange (wikileaks)
has a police record and allegations of sex scandal
all in an effort to discredit him. Every activist who
has ever protested for civil rights, human rights,
anti-corporate greed, and been arrested has a
criminal record. )
In fact, it might be the best indication that they are
ruffling feathers in a good way.

3. The Anti-Nolan and Hector are not contributing to the discussion.
Their posts are libelous and annoying and are simply repetitive.

4. Your members can decide for themselves about Nolan's reputation
based on their interactions with him. They don't need Anti-Nolan and Hector.

5. If I had to choose, I would ban Hector and Anti-Nolan
for their uncivilized behavior. That would be the best
way to see if new people show up spouting the same
attacks against Nolan. It would be unfair to ban Nolan
simply based on what others say about him.

A normal person with a life to lead would state their
opinions and eventually move on.

However, Anti-Nolan and Hector seem
to have a lot of time on their hands to respond to
every single post and statement. That's pretty
suspicious. Like you asked, "What's in it for them?
What's their agenda?" This does not seem normal.


He makes some very good points.


Your friend makes sense.

I don't see what purpose the undocumented ad hominem attacks against Mr. Nolan serve.
I don't think it's helps anyone to have the discussion forum polluted by folks with an unknown agenda especially if they are paid agitators.

Frankly as I indicated earlier I found Mr. Nolan's initial tone a bit shrill, and I would have (personally) written him off, if not for the rather bizarre attacks on him here. The attacks on him do lend him some credence.

I hope that you exercise your ownership of the forum to eliminate those whose posts are deliberately disruptive.

I will then trust the inquiring, skeptical minds of longtime members of this forum to take the wind out of Mr. Nolan's sails - through rational discussion - if and when that should be needed.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:07 pm

Bender wrote:I am not convinced.

Then do not buy the service.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:12 pm

Hector Pascals wrote:Think about it, Mr Nolan, why did the responsible Minister PERSONALLY intervene to deny you citizenship?


Gents,
The answer to that question is because Alan Shatter is a criminal who is attempted to obstruct the course of justice. He also happens to be the minister for "Justice and Equality".

Alan Shatter has committed the crime of aiding and abetting family court Judge "Judge Griffin". He has done this by refusing to prosecute "Judge Griffin" for his crimes against me despite being the MINISTER FOR JUSTICE.

Funny how CRIMINALS try to stop those who are bringing them to justice.

That the PRIOR and CURRENT ministers PERSONALLY intervened to delay and then to deny my citizenship application when they ADMIT that I met statutory regulations should tell you gents here what is going on in Ireland. The guvment is a criminal cartel and men like me are going to put each and every member on trial and all those members found guilty will be barred from public office and they will not be collecting their pensions either.

Oh..and the other howling screamer is that they are OBLIGED to hand over all documentation under the freedom of information act. So I issued a letter under the freedom of information act. Now they MINISTRY FOR JUSTICE claims that THEY CAN DECIDE if they are willing to release information about THE CRIMES THE MINISTER COMMITTED!! LOL!!

Even funnier? They claim that if I am not satisfied with the decision I can re apply and ask for a more senior staffer to review! LOL!!

I am NOT kidding you..here is the link.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/ire ... fault.aspx

So I guess I must be a "scam artist" who just likes to expose the ENTIRE PARLIAMENTARY MEMBERSHIP OF TWO COUNTRIES AS CRIMINALS to re-introduce the rule of law to TWO COUNTRIES just so I can make a good story to scam men on Happier Abroad, eh?

The damages that I will be awarded will run into MILLIONS.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby Winston » Thu May 03, 2012 2:06 pm

Hector Pascals wrote:I can only quote from your ethos from this forum:

Warning: This forum contains content that is not politically correct and may offend some. But if Truth is your Passion and God, then you've come to the right place. :)

No one has said that anything I have written in this place is untrue, and Mr Nolan has not managed to disprove any of it, yet there is talk of banning my prose, which some people may consider "politcally incorrect" despite the fact that truth is my passion!

Furthermore, Winston, I think your "friend" who makes such outrageous and totalatarian reccomendations is in fact another false identity created by Mr Nolan, or most probably a KGB Agent - I have had a hard core Stalinist Communist Cell following me around forums trying to discredit my truthful message.


Yeah truth and free speech are worshiped here, but there has to be some line drawn when statements are libelous, which makes them illegal and immoral.

What if I accused you or murder and rape and posted your full legal name here? Should that be protected under "truth and free speech" even if the statements are false and libelous?

You have not given any proof that your statements are true, and you are making serious allegations, which if untrue, are extremely libelous, illegal and immoral. You are making the claims, therefore the burden of proof is on you.

How did you obtain those documents where Peter was denied naturalization? If you don't work for the government or ASIO, how did you obtain scanned copies of them?

That friend I quoted is not Mr. Nolan. He is a guy I know. Don't try to obfuscate the issue.

Anyhow, since you hecklers have not provided any evidence in response for my request for evidence for your potentially libelous claims about Peter, I'm going to have to remove your posts and profile from this forum.
Last edited by Winston on Thu May 03, 2012 2:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23609
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Winston » Thu May 03, 2012 2:10 pm

Ok so why would putting money in a Swiss bank be safer?

And why can't someone just fly to Switzerland and do it himself? He can transfer his cash account from his home bank by check. That's how most people do it I think. I don't think anyone carries briefcases with thousands of dollars in cash in it. lol

There is no need to risk using third party services.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23609
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Winston » Thu May 03, 2012 2:18 pm

Ok since no evidence has been given for these potentially libelous statements about Peter, I've removed all the hecklers and their posts, except for Hector, so he can answer the question about how he obtained private documents about Peter's naturalization application.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23609
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Introduce Yourself

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest