Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Introducing Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c) aka Joschua

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Fri May 04, 2012 10:39 am

Winston wrote:Ok since no evidence has been given for these potentially libelous statements about Peter, I've removed all the hecklers and their posts, except for Hector, so he can answer the question about how he obtained private documents about Peter's naturalization application.

Hi Winston,
I am publishing these documents to the Irish CAF site as part of exposing the Irish guvment as a criminal organisation. I have published a great deal of information so that there can be no question as to my honesty and no question as to the criminality of guvments. Hector and other ASIO agents have been slandering me for ages and Julia Gillard is accountable for that slander. She is not going anywhere so there is plenty of time to collect up such slander and bring her to trial over it. Julia is formally charged with treason and was not elligible to stand in the last election. Indeed, she did not take the correct oath of office either.

You can read about this stuff over here. That the minister for injustice and inequality called Alan Shatter went out of his way to deny my cititzenship application which was a clear case of discrimination was expected. I am now in conversation with the private secretary to the prime minister of Ireland on this and other issues. It seems I have Enda Kennys attention by telling him I will be putting him on trial.

This information is also being disseminated by Jim Corrs facebook. Jim is a member of The Corrs, the second most popular band in Ireland in the 90s. He is very well known. He is taking on the bad guys as well. I am very pleased Jim is allowing me to post these links to his facebook so that all the people in a leadership position in Ireland can see the progress of my cases against all members of parliament in Ireland.

As you can see......the politicians take me very seriously. They understand what I am doing and they know how dangerous I am to them.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/ire ... .aspx#2319

PS. I see Hector copied across my email to David yesterday. You can see how laughable these ASIO agents are. Hector falsely tries to call this "extortion"!! Nope. Extortion is where a judge threatens an honest man who has done no wrong with JAIL if he does not pay "interim support". Judge Griffin committed the crime of extortion against me. And Enda Kenny has failed in his obligation to remedy that crime when brought to his attention.

My former wife and children were granted citizenship years ago. It is an obvious case of discrimination to give three members of one family citizenship but NOT the sole income earner for that family. There can be no lawful or legal grounds for such discrimination. Alan Shattner knew this because he did not even attempt to make an excuse. He sat on the application for as long as possible, as did his predecessor, and then unilaterally denied it claiming also that there was no channel of appeal. That is called tyranny. A public SERVANT claiming to have unilaterial decision making power with no right of appeal.

So...it seems I am bringing a little "political intrigue" to your site. These are, of course, issues that your members will be keenly interested in. This is all heading in the same direction. To demonstrate the guvments can only interact with the strawman and NOT the human being unless the human being consents.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Mon May 07, 2012 3:38 pm

Hi Winston,
as you can see. Hector has given up because no intelligent man can believe the shit he is making up.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Mon May 07, 2012 4:12 pm

Winston wrote:Ok so why would putting money in a Swiss bank be safer?

And why can't someone just fly to Switzerland and do it himself? He can transfer his cash account from his home bank by check. That's how most people do it I think. I don't think anyone carries briefcases with thousands of dollars in cash in it. lol

There is no need to risk using third party services.

Hi Winston,
switzerland has legislation about confidentially of bank accounts. The guvment will disclose bank account information to another guvment if sufficient evidence of criminal activity is presented to the guvment and the bank. There are rules about bank account disclosures that the man has to know about to make sure he does not break them or his bank account may be disclosed to his guvment.

One such rule is that a divorce is a civil and not criminal matter and so bank account details are not required to be disclosed just because of a divorce. But if the divorce lawyer can present evidence of the bank account being used to perpetrate some form of criminal act then the account details will be disclosed. Tax avoidance is not classed as a criminal act by the way. But contempt of court IS. So you have to KNOW these things to keep your bank account confidential from your guvment.

Further. The swiss are not short on on money. If you lob up at a swiss bank and promise that you can deposit EUR100,000 you will yawned at in indifference. It is not like they need the money. They are VERY picky about who they will open up bank accounts for. You have to establish your bonafides. You have to PROVE the source of the money. You have to PROVE a lot of things before they will open up an account for you. As it happens the guy handling my business is a man who was very badly screwed over in divorce. He will not break his banks rules or regulations but he will give men trying to avoid getting screwed over in divorce a better hearing than others who are just coming along to deposit money in his bank. That is not a guarantee...that is a "better hearing" because he has more in common with these men.

The swiss guvment has introduced a LOT of legislation over the last 20 years to reduce the amount of money that is in swiss banks that are the proceeds of criminal activities. They can prosecute the banks very severely for holding deposits that are the proceeds of crimes. So there is a LOT of paperwork that has to be done. And they ask for a LOT of evidence.

If you show up and you do not know ALL the things you might be asked for then you will waste your trip. If you happen to get a woman processing your application and you say you are trying to not get screwed over in divorce as your reason for wanting the account don't be imagining she will open it for you. The people who open the accounts have wide discretion for rejection and they do not need to tell you why they refused your account. Your trip could be fruitless. I was told do not bother trying to go to a bank and asking for an account off the street. Indeed. I was told by MANY banks I emailed that I was well advised to use one of the service providers to get a bank account. One of the services the service providers provide is screening of prospective clients and then presentation of the clients to the bank that best suites the client. Not all swiss banks are suitable for all people. They are very different organisations.

This process can take WEEKS and the paper work flows back and forth as the bank determines for itself as to whether you are a criminal looking to hide money or just a regular guy looking to grow your assets over time. Since both cases look VERY similar you can understand the banks position.

There are MANY service providers in Switzerland that provide this service. They will also help you find the right bank for your needs. The typical fee is EUR700-1000 and it is NOT REFUNDABLE if they can not find a bank that will open an account for you. That DOES happen. If the man can not provide enough evidence to establish bonafides the service provider will be paid and you will have no bank account. I know what the banks need.

Now. Once the account is opened the man has two choices MBA is offering.
1. Send the money directly.
In this case your guvment will know about it. In divorce the record of that transaction can be found. The amounts can be known. You will be assumed to have that money. And they WILL throw you in jail for contempt of court because they are criminals. I can not protect a man from criminals that want to throw him in jail. Similarly. Visa card transactions and the like are visible to your guvment.

2. Send the money indirectly via MBA.
In this case the money is transferred via MBA to the mans bank account. There is never, at any time, a record that the guvment can follow from the man to the account. The final movement would be in cash. Yes. The man has to rely on me to be honest. But I did not do all this work to rip men off. I did all this work to give them a chance to get their assets away from a bunch of criminals.

Do I want to be paid for doing this for men? Yes. I do. If men do not want to pay for this service because they do not value it then that's fine too. I paid for this service in the first place and the service that I was provided was well worth paying for in my opinion. By the way? I was told by this man in the bank that if I had walked in off the street there was NO WAY that I would have been able to open an account with them. The time and effort from the bank to go through that process is very significant. The service providers perform a lot of that time and effort and the man pays for that. Since the bank can not bill for such time and effort it is not very desirable for them to perform all that work. The service provider does a lot of the back and forth with the client before presenting any information to the bank. The service provider buffers the bank from wasting time on people who they should not offer accounts to.

The ONLY people I will provide this service for are MBA members who are UNDER BONDED OATH to be honest in their business dealings. Those members should expect that dishonesty will be HARSHLY punished.

If some other man wants to start a competing service, and there are many competing services out there already, that is fine by me. The differentiation of MBA services is that I demand honesty of the men who provide services and MBA LAW Services will provide the path to remedy for any man who commits a crime. That way all parties dealing with MBA members know they do not have to litigate thru guvment to get remedy for a crime or poor service. They can be assured MBA Law Services will remedy any PROVEN crime and MBA Adjudication Services will remedy any poor service.

It is not the individual service that is of such great value. It is the FRAMEWORK inside which the services are delivered that is of the greater value.

The age old question in buying.... "How do I know I am getting value for money and getting what I actually want?"

In the normal world the illuminati WANT to create disagreements and problems because disputes taken to THEIR COURTS give them a chance to rip off BOTH parties. They claim a monopoly on legal services.

MBA breaks this monopoly...and rather than promoting conflict and disagreement to be able to get people into court to steal from them......the MBA promotes LAWFUL OPERATIONS and honesty and harmony to make business transactions smoother.

THAT is why you would buy from MBA rather than some other competing service. MBA Law Services and MBA Adjudication Services and the fact that ALL members are UNDER BONDED OATH to act honestly. Whoever provides PROOF of a broken oath collects the bond. And the amount bonded will be public information.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Mon May 07, 2012 4:30 pm

Winston wrote:Yeah truth and free speech are worshiped here, but there has to be some line drawn when statements are libelous, which makes them illegal and immoral.

What if I accused you or murder and rape and posted your full legal name here? Should that be protected under "truth and free speech" even if the statements are false and libelous?

Hi Winston,
you seem not to know the difference between LEGAL and LAWFUL. There is a BIG difference. Legal is the world of juristic persons, dead entities, the law society etc.

LAWFUL is the world inhabited by people, the spirit of man, man beings. Man is subject to the law of our creator and only those laws.

The most fundamental of those laws is "do unto others as you would have them do unto you".

Libel is in the LEGAL system. The LAWFUL term is "slander".

Slander is the act of making a public statement that you KNOW to be false in an attempt to cause injury, harm or loss to another person via damaging their good character.

Now..there is a question about KNOWING a comment is false and HAVING NO BASIS FOR SUCH A COMMENT.

These are usually seen as differing levels of slander. Both are seen as criminal but ignorance is usually seen as less criminal than malicious knowing lying.

I set the price of slander of me at $A10,000. It is my character they are slandering so I get to decide the price.

I am amazed how fast people slander other people nowadays. With women it is almost immediate. Many men are not much slower.

You can read about the distinction between LEGAL and LAWFUL in my books.....it is all about the juristic person.

I am very used to slander. It does not bother me at all. But it is still a crime that will be remedied in the end. hector and crew will be found in the end.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Mon May 07, 2012 4:52 pm

Hi Winston,
here is a typical company offering opening swiss bank accounts. This company has a good reputation for opening accounts. I was referred to this company and others by a number of banks I approached.

A number of banks told me flat out that they would not open an account unless I came via a firm like this.

These firms do earn their money.

http://swiss-bank-accounts.com/e/bankin ... index.html

As you can see the fees are CHF899 and CHF1,199 depending on the account.

This is why I said fees range from EUR700 to EUR1000 per account.

You can find some that are more, you can find some that are less.

But do NOT believe the crap on the web that says "opening a swiss bank account is just as easy as opening a domestic account".

That is rubbish. The banks in Switzerland and other countries that I talked to told me they wished this was not being said as it was simply not true. There is a lot of work to open a swiss bank account to ensure compliance with legislation and someone has to pay for that work.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Tue May 08, 2012 12:13 am

Joshcua Boehm-Nolan wrote:Hey Peter Nolan you c**t. I've been told you are planning to begin using MY name !! I'll have you know that my calling is subject to a world wide copyright. So you would be well advised to stop using my name or I'll have all your property, if you have any, which I doubt. Now f**k off and get your own name you fat, woman beating paedophile.

LOL!! You can not even spell JOSCHUA properly.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby TerraFirma » Tue May 08, 2012 12:44 am

Hahahaha.... That last post is utterly hilarious!

To the dog known as Hector, and speaking on behalf of Joschua, I don't believe this man is even in your jurisfiction!

You won't get far pursing nay-me's, for as sovereigns, we do not submit to your enticements to fraud.

Indeed, this government dog is actually committing fraud unbeknownst to his poor self! Any attempt at pursuing the Crown-owned name is in fact aiding and embedding in fraud against the Crown. That is treason for a government agent! If there is one thing these pricks fear, it is their own Provost Marshal!

"He who creates the law shall obey the law"

Oh man, they f**k themselves over... In this life and the next.
TerraFirma
Freshman Poster

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Tue May 08, 2012 2:47 pm

You guys are hilarious. Please keep it up!
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Tue May 08, 2012 2:47 pm

Hey it's been a while since the Stalker blog has been updated with a new article. Can't you guys think of anything new to keep us entertained?
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Tue May 08, 2012 3:47 pm

TerraFirma wrote:jurisfiction!

Good one..I shall use that.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Wed May 09, 2012 1:36 am

Hi Winston,
I just checked my video of my court meeting. I have 19 views from HA...so thanks for that.

This video is the ONLY instance I know of in the world where a man has PROVEN that family law jurisdiction can be denied.

At the very end David Dunkley refuses to answer the question as to whether he is serving under oath...TWICE...and therefore committed the crime of impersonating a federal magistrate.

I would have thought this video would be WIDELY discussed in the MRA world. Apparently they are not interested! LOL!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1IDkx2CtrE[/youtube]
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 pm

I just banned Hector Pascal's IP and removed all his posts. Hopefully we won't be hearing any more of him. His posts were nothing but heckling and contributing nothing and he could not back up any of his allegations with solid evidence.

I guess there is another heckler we have to take care of here as well, the one using Peter's name and claiming it to be his own. What a cheap attempt as discrediting him. lol
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Wed May 09, 2012 11:18 pm

Ok I took care of that strange heckler pretending to have the same name as Peter and removed all his posts.

Peter, so you mean the Illuminati or US/Anglo elite have not infiltrated Switzerland yet? But I thought they had the power to coerce anyone to submit to them? All they have to do is put their members into top key positions to control and infiltrate it right?

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Wed May 09, 2012 11:33 pm

Winston wrote:Ok I took care of that strange heckler pretending to have the same name as Peter and removed all his posts.

Peter, so you mean the Illuminati or US/Anglo elite have not infiltrated Switzerland yet? But I thought they had the power to coerce anyone to submit to them? All they have to do is put their members into top key positions to control and infiltrate it right?

Hi Winston,
no..I do not mean that...The Illuminati run switzerland like any other country. However a large portion of their business there is dependent on the rules of not handing information over to other country guvments. If they allowed that to happen TRILLIONS of dollars would flee switzerland.

Recently UBS was forced to hand over some customer details to the US guvment so international banks are now no longer safe for us citizens to use......only a domestic swiss bank is now truly safe for US citizens...and I guess that will go for more countries as well.

Another recent case was an employee of a swiss bank stole account details and SOLD them to the german guvment who then used them to prosecute germans. There is a BIG fuss about this. As much as germans agree tax cheats should be prosecuted they are up in arms about the guvment getting that information unlawfully. Germans are VERY BIG on guvment agents obeying ALL LAWS. I am not sure what happened at the end of that whole process.

The point is this. If the guvment has NO WAY to know about a bank account you have and there is NO LAW against you having that account then they can not find it and do not know where to look. But if you send money to that account using the global banking system your guvment can find that account in a few minutes. No problems. Just like Google handed over ip address information recently too. No western guvment is trustworthy at the moment.

Because guvments are so big now they can cause you so much trouble. They are just bullies and criminals at the moment. Look at Greece, Italy, Spain, Ireland.

In Ireland the ENTIRE PARLIAMENT has been served notice of a judge committing criminal acts against me and NOT ONE member has got the guts to talk to me. What sort of bunch of criminals is THAT? Ditto in Australia.

"A guvment big enough to give you everything you need is big enough to take away everything you have". Ronald Reagan.

We are working to have peaceful transitions of guvment in Australia and Ireland by forcing all members to resign or be fired by finding them guilty of a crime. It was very hard to take my cases and try and coax the members of both houses in both countries to commit a crime so I could put them on trial...it is also a very risky strategy that cost me a lot of money and time.

Now we have them on the hook we just need to run the trials. We have the numbers in Australia but not in Ireland.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Fri May 11, 2012 5:42 am

Look what that heckler "Bender" said to me after I banned him. lol He took a parting shot at everyone here.

That is not an explanation. But look don't worry about it. Your site is infested with social misfits. You reap what you sow Winny - being a social retard yourself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1lxOL3jI-8

My response:

Yeah well every great writer and thinker throughout history has said that the misfit is the sane one, and the majority the insane one. Take a look at these quotes I compiled:

http://www.happierabroad.com/Quotes_Insanity.htm

At least my forum members contribute meaningful deep true content. All you were was a heckler.

Winston
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Introduce Yourself