Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Introducing Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c) aka Joschua

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Fri May 11, 2012 9:23 am

Hi Winston,
the quotes seem to be gone from the video.

I suspected Bender as an agent as soon as he refused to answer any questions. One of the most usual actions of an agent is to ask questions and never answer any.

What amazes me is how dumb men are in falling for the lies of obvious agents. When there were NINE agent profiles slandering me on the Irish Free Man site MOST people started to believe the slander because it was repeated so often. I asked the mod to remove them. I asked other men to also rebut the lies and slander. Nope. Apparently no one wants to even do so little as rebut lies and slander.

I have given up on 99.7%+ of men. They are the "useless eaters" the Illuminati call them. At least TEN THOUSAND men in the MRA area were presented with a copy of "The Book"....I think, at last count, FIVE actually used it. And that is over a period of 18 months.

My mate Dave in Ireland was thrown in jail EIGHT TIMES last year...starting on New Years Eve.

When they threw him in jail on New Years Eve it was just to push him around a bit to show him who is boss. One of his other mates got thrown in jail for two weeks and NO ONE came to visit him. Pathetic.

If men are not even willing to support those of us RISKING OUR LIVES to re-introduce the rule of law in our homelands? Do those men deserve the rule of law? Do they deserve freedom?

My opinion is no. They do not. Freedom is not free. If a man expects some other man to do more than he is willing to do for his own freedom then that man DESERVES to be a slave.

This is one more reason I have commercialised MBA.

If a man is not willing to PAY FOR HIS FREEDOM then he does not deserve it. Whether he PAYS by doing the work himself and defending his own rights or PAYS by getting someone else to it for him? He has to PAY.

If he expects OTHER MEN to defend his freedom for FREE then he should be allowed to fall into or remain in slavery....

Just my opinion.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am







Postby Winston » Fri May 11, 2012 9:53 am

Well the problem with rumor is that people tend to want to believe the worst about others. So every rumor is quick to be believed. People are irrational and jump to conclusions very fast. It's a pity human nature is like that.

I wish people would be more logical, like me. The reason I can beat 99 percent of people at chess is because the purity of my logic without bias is a lot higher than average, as well as my knack of complex thinking and strategy.

How do you know these are ASIO agents? Where is the evidence for that?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23568
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Fri May 11, 2012 10:21 am

Winston wrote:How do you know these are ASIO agents? Where is the evidence for that?


Hi Winston,
yes...people like to believe lies...Chris Merrett has been publishing that he has "research" that shows I am a paedophile and lots of women call me a paedophile based on his lies. That is just how western women are...there is no point trying to do anything about it. Which is why I will never live in the west again.

Here is some of the evidence. I can not make public much of what I have.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx

When my court video was taken down due to a "complaint" in October 2010 "Illuminati Ingrid" was foolish enough to post the take down email on her slander site. The email address of the "complainer" was in the screen shot. It was "psyopsid463@asio.gov.au". So I pinged the pop server and it was an Australian IP address.

I also have emails between Chris Merrett and Illuminati Ingrid and this email address.

There is also someone inside the australian guvment who is feeding us information. Sure, that could also be a sophisticated psyop but I do not think so.

The MAIN reason I do not think so is that we were fed some information from this man that contained a mistake. The mistake could ONLY be spotted by me not by this man. So it would seem that some small number of people were fed information via email and a deliberate mistake was put into each email....a different one I bet....and they were hoping to find who had forwarded the email with the mistake in it. This is a very standard way of finding a mole. So I took the mistake out before talking about it.

As you can see from the link ASIO is well aware of the gang stalking program running in Australia. We believe there are at least 10,000 people being gang stalked in Australia at any given time. Gang stalking is a global practice of the Illuminati against people they want to get rid of or discredit.

This person inside ASIO has also provided us with evidence that my ex brother in law is an ASIO asset and has actually been an ASIO asset for MANY years. This would explain a LOT of things about him. I knew Michael Toal since I was 12 and we were good mates in school. He went to Somalia to do a photo shoot during the civil war. He is a more sensitive man than most and both Jennifer and I advised him not to go because we had an idea what he would see there.

He saw a lot of things a sensitive man should not see such as people being hacked to death with machetties and things like that. Michael then went off as a bit of a loner and was never the same again. It seems that it may have been at this time he was recruited by ASIO..it could have been before. He is alleged to have been an ASIO asset for a long time.

Interestingly ..his colleague on this innocuous newsletter for the armed forced, Chris Allen, also writes "spy thrillers" and, for some strange reason, was promoted from working in the armed services to the SHERIFF OF NSW! LOL!!

Now.....you and I might wonder why the assistant editor on a minor armed forces publication might be made the Sheriff for NSW, eh?

My information is that the newsletter was a cover so that these two could travel to "take pictures and get stories" about australias armed services overseas. While, what they were really doing was performing ASIO operations. My evidence does cover what these operations were. We hope to be able to gather more information as to the operations Michael Toal and Chris Allen were involved in.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx

PS. The addresses of Mark Flowers were confirmed by Mark as his addresses. He knows of no person who knew ALL those addresses. Not even his wife knew all those addresses. There is no need to. The address list could only come from Mark or an intelligence agency. And Mark has been at this 11 years and been heavily victimised by ASIO and the freemasons over that time. I think at last count he had over 30 court appearances relative to family law as well as the Gary Kelso murder accusation case.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Fri May 11, 2012 10:37 am

By the way....the web site for this armed services newsletter has now disappeared.

http://www.rarnsw.org.au/

You can see the archive of the main page here.

http://web.archive.org/web/201107061256 ... sw.org.au/

But the page with the details and photos of Michael Toal and Chris Allen is not even in the web archive. How about that?

I am not sure who has the ability to remove things from the web archive. Maybe anyone can.

This is the page I mean.

http://www.rarnsw.org.au/pages/about5.htm

So..it seems that as soon as I blew the cover of this armed services rag they took the web page down! LOL!!

I guess ASIO will be pissed off with me blowing the cover of two assets, eh?
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Fri May 11, 2012 10:47 am

PS...the contacts page is still on the archive and you can see Michael Toals contact details are still there. Since HA is now being monitored by ASIO it is likely this archive page will disappear soon too.

http://web.archive.org/web/201107061300 ... act_us.htm
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby lavezzi » Fri May 11, 2012 12:26 pm

Peter, I'm just wondering, why were you refused Irish citizenship while your wife and children were granted it? If you were the one earning money (and very decent money apparently) and she's just living off your alimony, it would seem quite strange that you weren't allowed live here and she is.
lavezzi
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 707
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:38 pm
Location: Republic of Éire

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Fri May 11, 2012 1:17 pm

lavezzi wrote:Peter, I'm just wondering, why were you refused Irish citizenship while your wife and children were granted it? If you were the one earning money (and very decent money apparently) and she's just living off your alimony, it would seem quite strange that you weren't allowed live here and she is.


lavezzi,
it could have something to do with the fact I have managed to put ALL your sitting politicians on the hook as criminals and that we now have enough ammunition to put them ALL on trial and remove them from their public officers, eh?

Alan Shatter unilaterally denied my citizenship application despite admitting that I met the statutory requirements. Did you miss that on CAF Ireland? Here is the letter.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/ire ... fault.aspx

My residency visa also expired in April. I have demanded a new residency visa and I am taking the position that to refuse to do so is the crime of obstruction of the course of justice since it is clearly an effort to deprive me of my ability to earn my income and thereby to progress my case against all members.

All this is being posted to Jim Corrs facebook. Jim has fought hard for you. It is also being posted to TNS Radio which you are well advised to listen to.

As far as money. In my last year full time in Ireland I earned EUR220K entirely as foreign income. It was a good year with no breaks in income which is unusual for a self employed consultant. In the two years 06/07 I paid EUR110K in income taxes directly. And you know what GST is like over there. I wanted the citizenship so that I could have certainty about where I lived so I could hire staff for my software company. I closed my breakthrough deal in 2007 and that deal would have allowed me to launch sales efforts for my company. You can read about that here.

http://www.instantbi.com/Support/AllFor ... fault.aspx

Apparently your guvment, while 70,000 people left Ireland last year and Ireland is impoverished, does not wish to have a man who is at the top of his profession world wide establish his business in Ireland and hire Irish men to work in his business. Funny that. It is YOUR future they are selling out. Not mine. When I was in the German court the other day I told them that it was reasonable for me to expect foreign revenues of EUR2M inside about 5 years if the Germans simply issue the paperwork I need for permanent residence in Germany.

The germans are being offered the benefit of my skills in return for paperwork to stop those who falsely think I need such from harassing me.

PS...I am in regular touch with the assistant private secretary for enda kenny and I am told enda has received these communications. You can read about that here.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/ire ... fault.aspx

I am working very hard for your future and the future of other lads and boys just like you.

Shame my peers in your country are so afraid of their guvment.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Re: Introducing Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c) aka Joschua

Postby sushiman » Sat May 12, 2012 3:48 am

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:Gents,
just so you know I am also changing my calling to Joschua-Brandon: Boehm(c).


I am horribly confused by the use of double first names, hyphens, colons and "c"s in both the original and new versions.
sushiman
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 324
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:56 pm
Location: Seoul

Postby Winston » Sat May 12, 2012 7:43 am

So besides ASIO, you now have a Freemason after you Peter? lol

Freddy, random claims are not facts here. You have to have proof of what you say to be taken seriously.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23568
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Jester » Sat May 12, 2012 8:16 am

So a new guy with a scary moniker joins, makes 8 posts the first day, and instantly - mirabile dictu - has an ongoing vendetta with Peter Nolan. Fancy that! The first such "fan" could have been an old nemesis with some personal resentment. The fact that they keep popping up like caterpillars after rain is evidence that they are minions of an intelligence agency. Professional liars. Mafias have minions too, but they have other methods, without the fig leaf of legality. So it must be an intelligence agency, not a mafia. And it must be a particularly weak one, with no real pull in Germany. We can forget about Mossad and CIA, then. And legitimate law enforcement is not a possibility - because they would not be stalking him like adolescent schoolgirls who've been jilted, they would be calling Interpol to have him arrested on a warrant - if he was fact guilty, or even reasonably suspected, of anything illegal.

You know, I really wasn't interested in Peter or his personal crusade... but the next caterpillar that turns up, I am going to buy a copy and read the goddam thing.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7866
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Harvey » Sun May 13, 2012 7:00 am

I have known Peter Nolan and his family personally for over 25 years and can confirm that whilst nothing has been proven in court as yet Mr Nolan is wanted for questioning for multiple child sex offences in Australia.
Harvey
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun May 13, 2012 4:51 am

Postby Harvey » Sun May 13, 2012 7:04 am

As for his claim that he lawfully video taped a court case, one of the many he lost and lost badly by following his own model. This is NOT the case. Mr Nolan covertly filmed it by holding it at hip height with a cardigan draped over it. He will be charged with this crime along with many others when he is extradited back to Australia.
Harvey
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun May 13, 2012 4:51 am

Postby Winston » Sun May 13, 2012 8:24 am

I highly doubt that real ASIO or government agents would act this immature and use swearing and cussing like bullies.

To the hecklers:

You hecklers, if Peter is guilty of crimes, why don't you quit talking about it and just have him arrested? What's the point in talking about it or making threats? Just do it then if you have a case against him. Attacking him on forums is not going to do anything. If you have a case against him, bring it to court and have him arrested. Otherwise, you guys are just spewing hot air here.

Real threats are made privately to the target, not on public forums. You guys are most likely full of it. None of you have any real evidence anyway. If you did, you'd go to the courts and have him arrested. But you don't. That speaks volumes.

I'm just going to have to remove your posts since they contribute nothing.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23568
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Winston » Sun May 13, 2012 8:31 am

Harvey wrote:I have known Peter Nolan and his family personally for over 25 years and can confirm that whilst nothing has been proven in court as yet Mr Nolan is wanted for questioning for multiple child sex offences in Australia.

As for his claim that he lawfully video taped a court case, one of the many he lost and lost badly by following his own model. This is NOT the case. Mr Nolan covertly filmed it by holding it at hip height with a cardigan draped over it. He will be charged with this crime along with many others when he is extradited back to Australia.


And where is your proof? Why should anyone believe you? Would you believe it if I told you I went to the moon? lol

Why don't you state your full name? An accuser should be identified, not anonymous. If you've known Peter and his family for 25 years, then he should know who you are. So why don't you tell him? Expose yourself.

Otherwise, I'll have to remove your posts as well. Without evidence, they constitute slander and rumor.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23568
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Harvey » Sun May 13, 2012 2:11 pm

Winston wrote:I highly doubt that real ASIO or government agents would act this immature and use swearing and cussing like bullies.

To the hecklers:

You hecklers, if Peter is guilty of crimes, why don't you quit talking about it and just have him arrested? What's the point in talking about it or making threats? Just do it then if you have a case against him. Attacking him on forums is not going to do anything. If you have a case against him, bring it to court and have him arrested. Otherwise, you guys are just spewing hot air here.

Real threats are made privately to the target, not on public forums. You guys are most likely full of it. None of you have any real evidence anyway. If you did, you'd go to the courts and have him arrested. But you don't. That speaks volumes.

I'm just going to have to remove your posts since they contribute nothing.


Protect him all you like Winston. It won't get you anywhere. And ban me? Go ahead. You've blocked us via ISP a few times now. But we just register with another isp. We have unlimited isp's. So go ahead, knock yourself out. We'll be reposting as soon as we feel like it. Is Nolan worth losing your blog? If Nolan was honest with you he'd admit all the websites that haven't banned him mysteriously vanish. Don't believe me ? Try me. LOL
Harvey
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun May 13, 2012 4:51 am

PreviousNext

Return to Introduce Yourself

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest