Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Introducing Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c) aka Joschua

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Mon May 14, 2012 5:31 pm

Harvey wrote:Can you even see what's happening here Winston Wu ? Everyone who opposes Peter Nolan's warped, twisted view of the world is automatically an ASIO agent. The only reason ASIO have even heard of the idiot is because of the hundreds of emails he's sent them. If ASIO had the slightest concern about Peter he'd be as dead as Julius Caeser. You're not thinking Winston. Too bad. This was shaping up to be a nice blog. WAS.


LOL! Harvey,
you outed yourself as an agent and a liar by claiming I covertly recorded the court meeting. Whereas David Dunkley in his court order of 19.02.2010 said, and let me quote,

"Seeming to photograph and record proceedings using his mobile phone".

Given that it is clear from the video that david is 20 METERS from where I am standing and he could see the proceedings were being recorded there is no chance your statement is true...therefore you are a liar to be dismissed.

As far as threatening Winston with having his forums taken down merely because of my presence. You may be able to intimidate cowards like that. But I have a feeling Winston is not nearly as cowardly as most MRAs and MRMs are.

"The only reason ASIO have even heard of the idiot is because of the hundreds of emails he's sent them"

And another lie. I have never sent an email to ASIO. I have sent some emails to the Feds to demonstrate that my former brother in law, Michael Toal, is mentally unstable. But it appears the feds to not want to do anything about an alleged ASIO operative who is a marksman who goes about threatening people in Australia. Shows you how much the Feds care about the rule of law in Australia.

And yes. I can post such emails to the Feds if needs be. I have them all captured to present in follow on court cases.

Those who wish to read the court order can go here and get it. David Dunkley has put in the usual crap about "disrespecting the court". The court is a fictional creation and a UCC legal entity. Attempting to say I "disrespected the court" is exactly the same as saying I "disrespected McDonalds". Something that is actually not possible as I am a human being and mcdonalds is a legal fiction that is not capable of being respected or disrespected.

Once you know the way in which the criminals in the courts manipulate people by lying to them it is quite clear what they are doing.

I believe I am the ONLY man in the WORLD to publish a court order like this. If anyone else knows of someone who has lawfully published a family court order I would like to know about it please.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am







Postby Harvey » Mon May 14, 2012 8:01 pm

Winston wrote:Peter Nolan,
I don't understand something. When you came here, why didn't you just post under another name or just as "Peter"? Why did you use your full name for your user name and topic title, which made it easy for your detractors to find you? You knew that was inviting trouble right? Why would you want to do that?

The easy way to avoid them was to not use your full name. If you had done that, you wouldn't be in this mess with them heckling you here, right? So why do you make it so easy for your hecklers to find you?


There'd be little point in him posting at all if that were the case Winston. He's ATTEMPTING to run a phishing scam/con job on men who are at their most vulnerable. It pays to advertise. Or so Peter-Andrew:Nolan thinks. Ask him about the child he fathered and then abandonded in Canada.
Harvey
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun May 13, 2012 4:51 am

Postby OutWest » Mon May 14, 2012 8:12 pm

Harvey wrote:Can you even see what's happening here Winston Wu ? Everyone who opposes Peter Nolan's warped, twisted view of the world is automatically an ASIO agent. The only reason ASIO have even heard of the idiot is because of the hundreds of emails he's sent them. If ASIO had the slightest concern about Peter he'd be as dead as Julius Caeser. You're not thinking Winston. Too bad. This was shaping up to be a nice blog. WAS.


Aw...you are going to ruin the fun! it's great entertainment to listen to all the fantastic bilge being pumped! And just to clear the air,
YES I am also an ASIO agent. I just signed up online yesterday and they are sending me a cap with a propeller on top, just like all the others wear.

Note to all: In reality the screamers here are just WOMEN! Yes, that is right, bitches from hell ..all members of the Trilateral Commission!

PS: Does that bastard in Canada have skin or wool?

And final note to Winston: Soon the LUNATICS will completely have taken over your site. Too bad, you must be busy with other things.


Wheee! its so much fun here!


outwest
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Postby davewe » Mon May 14, 2012 8:54 pm

OutWest wrote:
Harvey wrote:Can you even see what's happening here Winston Wu ? Everyone who opposes Peter Nolan's warped, twisted view of the world is automatically an ASIO agent. The only reason ASIO have even heard of the idiot is because of the hundreds of emails he's sent them. If ASIO had the slightest concern about Peter he'd be as dead as Julius Caeser. You're not thinking Winston. Too bad. This was shaping up to be a nice blog. WAS.


Aw...you are going to ruin the fun! it's great entertainment to listen to all the fantastic bilge being pumped! And just to clear the air,
YES I am also an ASIO agent. I just signed up online yesterday and they are sending me a cap with a propeller on top, just like all the others wear.

Note to all: In reality the screamers here are just WOMEN! Yes, that is right, bitches from hell ..all members of the Trilateral Commission!

PS: Does that bastard in Canada have skin or wool?

And final note to Winston: Soon the LUNATICS will completely have taken over your site. Too bad, you must be busy with other things.

outwest


Can I be an Agent too - pretty please. I want the cap and badge. I do need a stinkin' badge.

Winston won't do anything about this nonsense because he has lost his own way. He is no longer happier abroad, no longer has his life mission intact. So he allows the nuts to fill up the vacuum.

Whether Peter is who he says he is or not is no longer an important issue. Whether he is a prophet, a woman, a paranoid nut, or just a different ID for BAW, I dont know nor care. The real issue is that the forum has been taken over by guys who have no interest in living happily abroad, nor any interest in living happily at all.

I implore you Winston to put an end to this crap and re-take over the mission of this forum.
davewe
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1391
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:21 am

Peter Andre Nolan is the biggest Internet scammer

Postby SkylerFFN » Tue May 15, 2012 3:01 am

I am tired of this PeterAndrewNolan character. No, I am not an ASIO member or some other fictional character in Peter Andrew Nolan's past. I am an overseer. I am going to break down this crap in subheads because I have a lot to talk about. Don't ban me because Peter Andrew Nolan told you to. These are my words. I was a guest on this site and I wanted to give you my view on this person. He is not to be trusted. He is a snake oil salesman. He is the Peter Popoff of the MRA. Since no one has the testes to talk about this idiot known as Peter Andrew Nolan, I will do it myself.

Shaming tactics -
Peter Nolan and John Rambo use shaming tactics on the members on this forum. This forum doesn't have that many members on it. 1500 is nothing. Why are these men calling men that don't do what you want them to do are called cowards, manginas, pussies and other names? You use the same shaming tactics the so-called enemy (feminists) use on their detractors. Calling grown men cowards because they are not on the streets with signs looking like morons isn't going to change women's behavior. Women will still cheat, lie, divorce men, file false rape accusations, etc. I am sick of you asking people what they are doing to stand up to feminism like you are actually doing something. You are doing nothing but calling people names and spamming the Internet. So what if your blog was on a radio show that no one listens to. Facebook groups? Really? Don't get me started in crimesagainstfathers and its glorious 115 members.

Posting peoples personal information like physical addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, etc is immoral. How would you like it if I posted your information all over the Web? It wouldn't be nice huh? I have had friends that have been stalked by people in real life at their jobs and one of my female friends was raped by 5 men because of her online reputation. Stop shaming people! Even if you do get a law made or whatever, these women are not going to change! Feminism didn't happen over night! It took years to get modern feminism to get where it is now. It will take double amount of time to recover. People will always look out for themselves. Why should me or any other man tell another man what he shouldn't do? I will let you be an idiot and "fight" for feminism lol. All you do is post on forums talking about what you did and just because you wrote it doesn't mean you actually did it. Stop being like a feminist and stop shaming people and making them feel bad about things they shouldn't feel bad about. You know how feminists work and you should know better!

No evidence of Peter Nolan making laws in Ireland or Australia or Germany -
Winston Wu, how can you believe any of this crap? No one should by this crap. How is this guy putting the parliament on trial? lol?? How can you get a 12 man jury and stop the Irish government? Do you know how deluded you sound, Peter? Google Peter Andrew Nolan's name and what comes up? 1. Someone is talking negatively about Peter Nolan, e.g. he is a pedophile, wife beater, deadbeat father, abuser, etc. 2. You will find Peter's spamming on other forums and blogs. I don't see any Australian or Irish websites about you making the "rule of law." This is your little beautiful, dark, twisted fantasy in your big head! You haven't made any laws! There is no evidence at all! Your so-called evidence is a stupid forum post from crimesagainstfathers and your "evidence" is a bunch of rambling nonsense.Most of your posts are novellas and none of it has any evidence!

No evidence that members are ASIO -
This has to be the most outrageous thing I ever ever heard? The ASIO? Why would the damn ASIO, the Australian CIA have to waste time on a lowlife like you, Peter? You are a nobody and will always be a nobody! Winston asked how did Hector Pascals get Peter's naturalization papers. The dumb ass posted it on his own website! Nolan admits to disowning his kids and doing nasty things to his family. Explain to me why the government thinks you are a threat? You are some Peter Griffin lookalike with an Australian accent that believes he is some type of sovereign...Every member that comes on this website that argues against Peter Andrew Nolan is not a "heckler." They are doing this for a reason. There are two sides to every story! I don't know why Winston Wu is dumb enough to believe Peter Andrew Nolan without any type of evidence!!! Show us evidence that those members were ASIO agents. Why the hell would the CIA or government go on a message forum following a piece of crap human being like you around the Internet? The government has more important things to worry about.

No evidence of the Illuminati -
Peter Andrew Nolan reminds me of Alexander Retrov. Why? 1. Both are Australian. 2. Both change their names to ridiculous ones. 3. Both of them are con artists trying to take people's money. 4. Both are fearmongers. The Bavarian Illuminati and the Illuminati you idiots online talk about are not connected. The Bavarian Illuminati was ended in 1785. Someone took Freemasonry and tied it to Satanism and the Federal Reserve/NWO crap and we have the new Illuminati. There's no evidence whatsoever about the Illuminati. The Baphomet is an Egyptian origin. The ram God in Egyptian is basically Baphomet.

Freemasons tell its members that they have to believe in a supreme being. Satan is not a supreme being. Read the Wikipedia article on Freemasonry if you don't believe me. How is this Satanic? That's one of the requirements of being a freemason. It has nothing to do with Satan or human sacrifices. Don't get me into the Illuminati and the music industry crap. Someone made a rumor up and someone added more fuel to the fire and your dumb ass and other people believe this garbage. You are a fool, Peter Andrew Nolan. The Illuminati? I find it funny that you were telling another member about the USSR and you don't have a clue about what you are talking about. I hate people that think they know everything. I hate people that think your way of life is the only way of life. You are so stupid. The Illuminati that is on the Internet, e.g. Satan worshiping, Baphomet, blood/human sacrifices, etc. doesn't EXIST!

Why the ASIO wouldn't waste time on Peter Andrew Nolan -
First of all, Peter Andrew Nolan lives in Germany where he is going to be arrested for living there longer than 90 days. Ireland and Australia have a warrant for his arrest. How do I know this? Am I this fictional agent from the ASIO? This information about Peter Andrew Nolan is all over the Internet for the world to see. Again, many members of this forum believe this idiot about the ASIO. Would the US government make fake accounts on this site and follow people for speaking the truth about the US? Hell no! Don't belive this fool! He has many of you wrapped around his fat fingers! Peter Andrew Nolan has no power! All he is doing is typing words out with no evidence or facts. Stop believing everything you read! Question everything! There are two sides to every story! Show me your Australia's most wanted list or a similar list where you are on it. Show me something that says the ASIO is coming to get you because you did something like take them down. You are a kook. The CIA doesn't have time to waste on your fat ass. Get over yourself!

Peter Andrew Nolan and John Rambo are the same person!:
Freemasonic Freddy and another member were right. No one is stupid! Think about it. I read this information from another poster in the "general discussions" section. He figured out that JohnMichaelJones and BoycottAmericanWomen aka John Rambo aka Michael Cryler aka Richard Lewis and Betty (Forgot her name but he made a fake Facebook account of an Indian woman) are all of the same person. JohnMichaelJones made a thread about jumping off of a bride and he posted a picture of a geek.

This post is not on this forum anymore. A few weeks later, John Rambo posts the same exact post!! JohnMichaelJones also wrote about Peter Nolan's book about saving men. "The Truth Be Told" and then Winston Wu brings John Rambo back to the forum and this guy spans the forum with Peter Andrew Nolan MBA and women hating garbage ever since. Check for yourself! Peter Andrew Nolan and John Rambo have the majority of the threads on this site. Both of them write and say the same stuff in their posts. Freesonic Freddy exposed both "men" to be the same person. John Rambo is infamous for making multiple Facebook accounts. Do not trust this person! He is schizophrenic and has multiple personality disorders!

Peter Andrew Nolan's Men Business Association is fraudulent -
World passport? Really? This is a fictional document and anyone that buys this B.S. is a bigger moron than Peter Andrew Nolan. This guy is on this forum telling grown men that he needs to be paid for his time because he spent so much time and money trying to "help" you. Help you with what? All you have done is spam forums with ridiculous posts. Your "services" like giving you money to put a man's money in a Swiss bank account is illegal and immoral. Why the hell would a sane man pay you money that they can do themselves? Peter Andrew Nolan is a con artist and always will be. No one owes you anything, Peter Andrew Nolan. So what if you wasted time and money?

Oh yeah, your MBA site has been online for less than 2 years. You have no evidence of what you have done to "help" other men. Helping other men means you talk trash about them being cowards or if they don't pay you money that means they don't deserve freedom or a life. None of your businesses are credible. Your "book" called "the Truth Be Told" is not on any publishing websites and your "book" is nowhere to be found online except for your forum. You have not done anything. You have made no laws. You have done nothing in your countries. All you did was type up words. All you did was type of misogynistic term papers. All you do is type up your past relationships. You have done nothing of note in your entire life. You are a very good liar.

John Rambo's failed eBook, Indian wife service, etc -
Do you remember John Rambo trying to sell his Indian wife service and his eBook? That has failed hasn't it, John Rambo? Now you are trying to sell this MBA garbage now. How about you get a real job instead of wasting time online spamming people, making people pissed off and playing World of Warcraft all day. Do something better with your time! What are you going to come up with next?

Contempt of court/I can get 10 men to bring down parliaments and governments -Give me a break! Try calling a judge by his first name in the US. You would be in handcuffs in two seconds. I don't know how you get down in Australia, but the US is nothing to mess with. You would be thrown in jail so fast that your fat head would spin and fall off of your head. How the hell can your fat ass get 10 people to bring down governments? Who the hell do you think you are? You are a nobody that tries to con people and shame them for not standing up for feminism or getting married. Shut up!

Winston banning members for no reason just because Peter Andrew Nolan said so -
Two sides to every story! Stop banning people! Just because Peter Andrew Nolan calls people liars, you believe him? If Peter Andrew Nolan said jump off a bridge, would you believe him? If Peter Andrew Nolan said the sky was purple, you would believe his word. Peter Andrew Nolan hasn't gave anyone on this board any evidence that new members are "ASIO agents." How can you be so guillible? Winston Wu is all about freedom of speech, but he bans people for talking about Peter Andrew Nolan. Sir, that is called being a hypocrite. How can you be an advocate of free speech, but you ban people because a member that has been on your site for a month says they are liars? Isn't that called an assumption? These members are all saying the same thing. I Google Peter Andrew Nolan and I read so much stuff on this guy. This guy is a criminal, con artist and a subhuman. Don't give me this "libel" and "slander" B.S. You can't sue anyone for this on the Internet.

None of this would sit well in court. Peter Andrew Nolan has you by the balls, Mr. Winston Wu. You should be smarter than this, but you are hypnotized by Peter Andrew Nolan's bullshit. Every site Peter Andrew Nolan has been on has been shut down or on a hiatus. The Australian government or ASIO don't have time to worry about a suicidal, delusional, paranoid, deadbeat dad and wife beater like Peter Andrew Nolan. his guy hasn't accomplished anything in his entire life. Don't you know this Peter Andrew Nolan guy is advertising on your forum? All of his posts are about giving him money for his time or if you are going through a divorce, give him money to SEND YOUR ASSETS TO A SWISS BANK ACCOUNT VIA HIS SCAM MBA BUSINESS.

Don't you understand this guy is preying on your members at their lowest point? Many men on this site are college aged and I doubt any of them have been married. Winston Wu, look at your damn site demographics. Peter Andrew Nolan and his boyfriend or his multiple personality disorder persona John Rambo/JohnMichaelJones/Neha Reddy/BrettLewis1981/Michael Cuyler/Richard Lewis are conning you and making a fool out of you. Stop banning members for exposing these frauds! They are nothing but trying to get money out of members and to spread their shaming tactics and misogyny. Open your eyes Get it through your thick cranium! By the way, John Rambo aka BoycottAmericanWomen is the only idiot saying someone that criticizes Peter Andrew Nolan the God is an ASIO agent, so don't take his word for shit. Believing Peter Andrew Nolan's butt buddy is not credible or provides evidence someone is an ASIO agent. Provide some proof for once in your lives.

Conclusion -
I took time out of my day to create an account and to write this post, so don't ban me for stating my opinion about Peter Andrew Nolan and John Rambo. You don't have ot believe me, but a blind man can see that these two (or one person) are scammers/con men. THINK!! Google is your friend. Google Peter Andrew Nolan and research him. Don't just plan people because this wacko said so. "He's a liar!" Okay...you're banned because Peter Andrew Nolan said he's a liar without any proof.

Think people! THINK! If you think I am Australian think again. I am an American. Check my IP address.
SkylerFFN
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 2:58 am

Postby Harvey » Tue May 15, 2012 3:17 am

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
Harvey wrote:Can you even see what's happening here Winston Wu ? Everyone who opposes Peter Nolan's warped, twisted view of the world is automatically an ASIO agent. The only reason ASIO have even heard of the idiot is because of the hundreds of emails he's sent them. If ASIO had the slightest concern about Peter he'd be as dead as Julius Caeser. You're not thinking Winston. Too bad. This was shaping up to be a nice blog. WAS.


LOL! Harvey,
you outed yourself as an agent and a liar by claiming I covertly recorded the court meeting. Whereas David Dunkley in his court order of 19.02.2010 said, and let me quote,

"Seeming to photograph and record proceedings using his mobile phone".

Given that it is clear from the video that david is 20 METERS from where I am standing and he could see the proceedings were being recorded there is no chance your statement is true...therefore you are a liar to be dismissed.

As far as threatening Winston with having his forums taken down merely because of my presence. You may be able to intimidate cowards like that. But I have a feeling Winston is not nearly as cowardly as most MRAs and MRMs are.

"The only reason ASIO have even heard of the idiot is because of the hundreds of emails he's sent them"

And another lie. I have never sent an email to ASIO. I have sent some emails to the Feds to demonstrate that my former brother in law, Michael Toal, is mentally unstable. But it appears the feds to not want to do anything about an alleged ASIO operative who is a marksman who goes about threatening people in Australia. Shows you how much the Feds care about the rule of law in Australia.

And yes. I can post such emails to the Feds if needs be. I have them all captured to present in follow on court cases.

Those who wish to read the court order can go here and get it. David Dunkley has put in the usual crap about "disrespecting the court". The court is a fictional creation and a UCC legal entity. Attempting to say I "disrespected the court" is exactly the same as saying I "disrespected McDonalds". Something that is actually not possible as I am a human being and mcdonalds is a legal fiction that is not capable of being respected or disrespected.

Once you know the way in which the criminals in the courts manipulate people by lying to them it is quite clear what they are doing.

I believe I am the ONLY man in the WORLD to publish a court order like this. If anyone else knows of someone who has lawfully published a family court order I would like to know about it please.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx


Well Peter-Andrew:Nolan, that court order from David Dunkley that you have posted may just be the icing on the cake re your fredom. Anyone with a reasonable knowledge of IT, say for example a 14 y/o kid, can show you how to run that document through adobe reader and pull it apart in layers. These layers show where the document has been altered. And of course the part where Dunkley is alleged to have said Peter appeared to be recording the proceedings is a fabrication, actually, a forgery. The fact that the document has been heavily altered is plain even without running it through adobe reader, look at all the red "X"s he has used to edit out the bits he doesn't want you to read. 30+ years in IT? LOL. I've been a hobby PC operator for 4 years and I can do better than that. Peter is a conman and a forger and not a very good one at that.
Harvey
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun May 13, 2012 4:51 am

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Tue May 15, 2012 11:39 am

davewe wrote:Whether Peter is who he says he is or not is no longer an important issue. Whether he is a prophet, a woman, a paranoid nut, or just a different ID for BAW, I dont know nor care. The real issue is that the forum has been taken over by guys who have no interest in living happily abroad, nor any interest in living happily at all.

I implore you Winston to put an end to this crap and re-take over the mission of this forum.

Dave,
that would be why I have spent 2.5 years working to get the World Passport working would it? That would be why I was in a German court on 18th of April and handed my world passport to a German Judge and told him that he and Angela Merkel have been served the correct documents to demonstrate the passport must be accepted by german border patrol and no re-presentative of the federal republic of germany has been able to produce a piece of paper explaining why this passport is not required to be honoured.

Yep...that would be why my presence here is not in line with what Winston is promoting.

Or how about my PROOF that men can rescind their consent to be governed and not be subject to legislation.

And if that can be rolled out in the form of the MBA then any MBA associate will be able to travel freely, work where ever he likes, marry whomever he likes, using a common law marriage agreement and live where ever he likes.

Yep..I can really see how what I am working on is at odds with what Winston is promoting.

As to whether I am who I say I am. I am a public figure that has put a great deal of video into the public domain. And yet men are STILL SO STUPID as to question am I who I say I am.

You deserve your slavery. You really do.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Re: Peter Andre Nolan is the biggest Internet scammer

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Tue May 15, 2012 11:42 am

SkylerFFN,
wow...how much tax payer money did you take to write up that little list?
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Tue May 15, 2012 11:45 am

Harvey wrote:And of course the part where Dunkley is alleged to have said Peter appeared to be recording the proceedings is a fabrication, actually, a forgery.

Harvey,
trying to tell more lies to try and get away with previous lies just marks you even more as an agent.....and a very stupid one at that.

I, of course, have the original piece of paper of the court order. I also have about 20 people from the room who witnessed the event including the two feds.

If you would like to make your accusation under oath and full penalty of perjury and full commercial liability in your real name with three witness signatures then please go ahead. Until then everything you say is rightfully discounted as a lie.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby Harvey » Wed May 16, 2012 12:44 am

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
Harvey wrote:And of course the part where Dunkley is alleged to have said Peter appeared to be recording the proceedings is a fabrication, actually, a forgery.

Harvey,
trying to tell more lies to try and get away with previous lies just marks you even more as an agent.....and a very stupid one at that.

I, of course, have the original piece of paper of the court order. I also have about 20 people from the room who witnessed the event including the two feds.

If you would like to make your accusation under oath and full penalty of perjury and full commercial liability in your real name with three witness signatures then please go ahead. Until then everything you say is rightfully discounted as a lie.


" . I also have about 20 people from the room who witnessed the event including the two feds."

So you say Peter. Produce one of them, just one. Like all your "evidence" that is based soley on "Because Peter Says So". Typified by all the links to your own websites. That's evidence of nothing other than the fact you have a serious narcissistic disorder. And I don't believe you've never been told that by anyone before because it's plain to see. Get Help.
Harvey
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun May 13, 2012 4:51 am

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Wed May 16, 2012 2:37 am

Harvey wrote:So you say Peter. Produce one of them, just one. Like all your "evidence" that is based soley on "Because Peter Says So".

LOL! Harvey, I do not need to produce one of those people until such time as I have an accusation of the evidence being FALSE and being slandered as a liar UNDER OATH. If you are not willing to put what you have to say UNDER OATH IN YOUR REAL NAME then you are rightly dismissed as a liar.

And "because Peter says so"....nope...you seem to be overlooking VIDEO EVIDENCE. Or are you one of these brainless twerps who is going to also try to make the case that the video is some how staged as well?

In the end, the two feds will stand trial. They are also very likely to provide testimony at the trial of david dunkley.

Your buddies are toast harvey. Nowhere to run and nowhere to hide.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby Harvey » Wed May 16, 2012 5:45 am

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
Harvey wrote:So you say Peter. Produce one of them, just one. Like all your "evidence" that is based soley on "Because Peter Says So".

LOL! Harvey, I do not need to produce one of those people until such time as I have an accusation of the evidence being FALSE and being slandered as a liar UNDER OATH. If you are not willing to put what you have to say UNDER OATH IN YOUR REAL NAME then you are rightly dismissed as a liar.

And "because Peter says so"....nope...you seem to be overlooking VIDEO EVIDENCE. Or are you one of these brainless twerps who is going to also try to make the case that the video is some how staged as well?

In the end, the two feds will stand trial. They are also very likely to provide testimony at the trial of david dunkley.

Your buddies are toast harvey. Nowhere to run and nowhere to hide.


No, The video isn't staged, it's your interpretations and desperate chains of reasoning and definitions of things that's up shit creek you nuffer.
Harvey
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun May 13, 2012 4:51 am

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Wed May 16, 2012 11:30 am

Harvey wrote:No, The video isn't staged, it's your interpretations and desperate chains of reasoning and definitions of things that's up shit creek you nuffer.


@Gents,
for those who have not bothered to watch the video. If you scroll to near the end you will see me ask David Dunkley as to whether he is serving under oath. He refuses to answer twice. In the break I explained to the two feds that david was a criminal and not serving under oath. I confirmed they BOTH knew that if he was asked if he was serving under oath he was obliged to answer yes. BOTH knew that refusal to answer the question constituted a criminal act.

So when I asked the question I took a look over my left shoulder and these two were STAGGERED.

I have since confirmed with police in many countries, including germany, that if challenged the officer MUST confirm he is under oath and anyone who FALSELY claims to be a police officer under oath committed a serious crime.

It seems all the police officers I talk to are following similarly "desperate chains of reasoning".....LOL!!!

You would think ASIO could come up with better with your tax dollars.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1IDkx2CtrE[/youtube]
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby Billy » Wed May 16, 2012 7:28 pm

Skyler, don´t panic man :). See it this way: Peter alias the idiot is an IQ Test for us members. The idiots will get scammed by his rhetorics.

We should give the idiot our money :) He is our safer :)
Billy
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1144
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:01 pm

Postby Winston » Thu May 17, 2012 5:34 am

You guys are exaggerating things here as being worse than they are. This debate is only in ONE or two threads. Sheesh. It is not dominating the forum. If you hate this topic, then stay out of this thread. Simple as that. We have 8000 other threads you can participate in. Peter has only started maybe 2 or 3 threads about his campaign. It's easy to avoid them.

You guys, why don't you agree to a cease fire? You hecklers stop posting your bashing and ridicule, and Peter stop promoting his business/campaign. Ok?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23602
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Introduce Yourself

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest