Hello! New female here..

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

No I won´t wellcome you I am trained and conditioned here to hate AW women no matter what :)

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jeygonza
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeygonza »

Winston wrote:
zboy1 wrote:Whoa Jeygonza, I think you pushed the submit button a little too many times, LOL.
I already fixed it and removed her duplicate posts.

Thanks for your help Winston....
Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment.
Barry LePatner
Jeygonza
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeygonza »

Billy wrote:No I won´t wellcome you I am trained and conditioned here to hate AW women no matter what :)

That happens when you believe everything you read. You really think it's true what they say?
Barry LePatner
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Hello! New female here..

Post by Jester »

yellowroses wrote:Hi everyone!

You're probably all scratching your heads as to why an American female is on this website, but I actually agree with a lot of the sentiments that have been shared on this site. Day to day, I have feminist propaganda shoved down my throat and am forced to listen to unintelligent dribble from my friends, so this site is like a breath of fresh air. I am currently frustrated with everything to do with the US right now (probably part of the reason I am spending my summer in latin america) and the asinine behavior of some of my friends, so I joined this site the second I found it. I hope you don't mind me poking my head around here.
Welcome, YellowRoses.

Good to see the other ladies posting here as well.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

welcome

best be on your best behaviour otherwise these guys will chew you up and spit you out.

i have already ignored one american lady here

it is adria (that lady with the native american avatar picture). im done and will never talk to her again.

but enjoy the forum.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

yellowroses wrote:I am going to the Dominican Republic with this program that helps with English and math education in schools located in poor areas. I have been raising money this past semester for my travel costs, donation funds, and a small amount to spend. I am pretty excited.
Oh f**k. I wish the program wouldn't exist. LEAVE NON-WESTERN COUNTRIES ALONE. I HATE ANGLOS that have to spread English and women empowerment worldwide (including ANYBODY Americanized so it's not race, it's the culture i have a problem with that makes some races that subscribe to it f***ed up!!!)

Your program is a great example of "Neo-Manifest Destiny"...spreading the English language and its feminism globally. f**k YOUR PROGRAM>>>JODALE MAS PUTA!!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Take a chill pill E_Irizarry. She didn't say extremist feminism. Basic English and basic math are necessary skills in today's globalized economy.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Re: Hello! New female here..

Post by Jackal »

yellowroses wrote:Hi everyone!

You're probably all scratching your heads as to why an American female is on this website, but I actually agree with a lot of the sentiments that have been shared on this site. Day to day, I have feminist propaganda shoved down my throat and am forced to listen to unintelligent dribble from my friends, so this site is like a breath of fresh air. I am currently frustrated with everything to do with the US right now (probably part of the reason I am spending my summer in latin america) and the asinine behavior of some of my friends, so I joined this site the second I found it. I hope you don't mind me poking my head around here.
Welcome Yellowroses!

Like the old saying goes, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend." So if you're against radical feminists, that's good enough for most of us here.

This forum is a bit like the Wild West in many ways. If some guys seem very hostile or strange here, it's usually just because they've been hurting emotionally for so long in America or in another anglo-American country.

Your plan sounds good. Being a teacher is an excellent way to make friends and to become a part of the local community. In many foreign countries, teachers are respected a lot more than they are in America.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

E_Irizarry wrote:
yellowroses wrote:I am going to the Dominican Republic with this program that helps with English and math education in schools located in poor areas. I have been raising money this past semester for my travel costs, donation funds, and a small amount to spend. I am pretty excited.
Oh f**k. I wish the program wouldn't exist. LEAVE NON-WESTERN COUNTRIES ALONE. I HATE ANGLOS that have to spread English and women empowerment worldwide (including ANYBODY Americanized so it's not race, it's the culture i have a problem with that makes some races that subscribe to it f***ed up!!!)

Your program is a great example of "Neo-Manifest Destiny"...spreading the English language and its feminism globally. f**k YOUR PROGRAM>>>JODALE MAS PUTA!!
1000% agreed with you buddy.
Jeygonza
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeygonza »

Falcon wrote:Well, North American and European women have also reported being "happier abroad" in the Dominican Republic and Jamaica with the local guys. Those guys are often known as "beach boys."

See this paper: Female tourists and beachboys http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/ar ... 8301000032

Well, these "beach boys" you say, are called different here, but they are not the best representatives of DR, because many of them are just entertainment for foreign women, if you know what i mean. Is what they do as job
Barry LePatner
Jeygonza
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeygonza »

Falcon wrote:Take a chill pill E_Irizarry. She didn't say extremist feminism. Basic English and basic math are necessary skills in today's globalized economy.

I think a pill will not be enough for him, maybe he needs the whole package.
Barry LePatner
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Jeygonza wrote:
Falcon wrote:Take a chill pill E_Irizarry. She didn't say extremist feminism. Basic English and basic math are necessary skills in today's globalized economy.

I think a pill will not be enough for him, maybe he needs the whole package.
You being my abusadora wouldn't help me I'm sorry to say (although I would enjoy the experience of guilty pleasure jajaja). You = my abusadora = the whole package of pills = not. jaja just kidding!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!