3rd eye open!

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

@ PeterAndrewNolan, there's lots of ladies out there. It doesn't really matter where she's from or her status, as long as u both click & are on the same page with how you both want your lives to be. She doesn't have to be wealthy either as long as she's valuable'. I've learnt the hard way to never enter into a long term relationship with someone who doesn't have similar life expectancies because, it will just end badly.

You're just too accomplished to give up, you're an achiever by nature obviously, I hope you find her and are forever happy. ;)

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Renata wrote:@ PeterAndrewNolan, there's lots of ladies out there. It doesn't really matter where she's from or her status, as long as u both click & are on the same page with how you both want your lives to be. She doesn't have to be wealthy either as long as she's valuable'. I've learnt the hard way to never enter into a long term relationship with someone who doesn't have similar life expectancies because, it will just end badly.

You're just too accomplished to give up, you're an achiever by nature obviously, I hope you find her and are forever happy. ;)
Renata,
True. There are lots of ladies out there. I am no longer interested. I have been abused by women enough. I am simply no longer interested in being abused by another woman.

There is one woman who is invited to be a part of my life. Period. She gets that invitation because she helped me save my life. She has a good heart. Apparently women with good hearts are so rare that there is no point even looking for them.

I will also spend the rest of my life educating young men just exactly how women are.

It is up to WOMEN to deal with abusive women. When WOMEN deal with all those horrible and abusive women who have so criminally abused men I might be interested. But I do not see that happening in my lifetime. I will be telling men that women are cold heated calculating manipulators for the remainder of my life. I will present the information for the young men to consider.

Quite frankly Renata?

Women have been the single greatest disappointment in my life. An even greater disappointment than my former children.

If women were decent people Renata? They would listen to what I am telling them. They would clean up THEIR OWN MESS.

I have spoken t o AT LEAST 10,000 women in the last 4 years. I have ONE who is helping me. She is a grand mother whos own daughter will not let her see her grand children. So she is in the same position as MANY men. THAT is why she is helping. She knows what we are going through.

If I can ask at LEAST 10,000 women and they ALL refuse to act with honour? I am absolutely entitled to name women as less than men.

If you want to be treated as equals? Step up to our level.

Your fellow women have taken a man who was one of your greatest advocates and turned him into one of your greatest detractors and exposers by committing crimes against him and then hating on him when he asked for a community supported path to justice.

I am your worst nightmare Renata because I am right. I have the TRUTH on my side.

If you want to talk to some of these women? I will give you their contact details.

PS. If you wish to read my book for young men that includes exposing women for the kind of people they are then you can click here. I no longer entertain conversations with women other than to expose them for what they are. Sure, non feminised women are MUCH nicer than feminised women but they are still women. And they are very abusive to men for the most part.

Even my fav#1 openly admits that she was abusive of men in the past and openly admits that she fears being abusive of me in the future.

Women have been openly abusive of men for millenia. You have laughed at us as you have used our love for you to emotionally abuse us.

My longest woman friend said. "It is human nature to hurt the ones you love".

This is false and a knowing lie. What she meant was "It is the nature of women to hurt the men they pretend to love."

Like I said. I am your worst nightmare. Because I am a man of unquestionable character who was a great father and husband for 20 years, even raising two step children, and I have been treated like shit by THOUSANDS of women. The evidence I have collected is piled to the moon and back. There is nowhere for women to go to deny this evidence. The ONLY way forward is for women to start being decent human beings for the first time in human history. Something I am sure they will find VERY hard to do. I think it will take generations for women to actually start to be pleasant to men.

http://www.mensbusinessassociation.com/ ... 3&mid=1703
Last edited by PeterAndrewNolan on May 8th, 2012, 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Tadow wrote:By the way, thanks everyone for the welcomes and Peter Andrew Nolan I glanced over your table of contents. I'll give some subjects a closer look when I really get a chance.
Tadow,
the creation of that book came at a very high price. Do not waste your chance to get that knowledge for free.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 3rd eye open!

Post by Jester »

Tadow wrote:
......There are so many things going on out here that I don't agree with. Other people generally don't see things my way (or think "beyond...") so I don't try to inform anyone or change any minds about anything. I just use what I know to my advantage as best I can. I'd prefer that people not know what I'm about or what I'm thinking then I'm harder to manipulate. At the same time being a renaissance man, I can maneuver through different cultures.

I'm a black male Philly native and I don't meet most people's expectations (gift and a curse), but really I let people think what they want. Here in Philly the herd mentality is tremendous. I'm a renaissance man and the more I learn the less I tolerate. I'm a love or hate kinda guy. I don't pretend to cosign or give a f**k about anything I don't agree with, but I make an effort to understand if I have respect for the person I'm dealing with.....
Your self-description reminded me of the lead character in the movie Ghost Dog.

Anyway, welcome and good luck.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

your life experiences do shape you ... and sometimes you unknowingly attract the wrong or worst types of people by the social circles you run in or the places you frequent or just the image you give off. I've been there & realized that this was what I was doing, attracting the wrong types. It is a challenge to date today, I've been burnt only once, my other relationships were ok but I just move around to much unfortunately that it doesn't work out for me either.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Renata wrote:your life experiences do shape you ... and sometimes you unknowingly attract the wrong or worst types of people by the social circles you run in or the places you frequent or just the image you give off. I've been there & realized that this was what I was doing, attracting the wrong types. It is a challenge to date today, I've been burnt only once, my other relationships were ok but I just move around to much unfortunately that it doesn't work out for me either.
Renata,
ALL western women are "the wrong types" so it does not matter which ones you "attract". It is a FACT that 99.9%+ of western women condone the crimes of perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse. It is NOT an opinion. It is up to WOMEN to accept this FACT and then do as they will. Today they just hate on the man who presents it.

On the other hand eastern european women do NOT condone these crimes in even a tiny percentge. I have not had ONE of the 50 or so eastern european women I have met personally in the last 4 years condone such crimes. ONE made a joke of it and I dressed he down very harshly. She apologised and agreed I was 100% correct that criminal women should be treated the same as criminal men.

So please cut the crap about "social circles" and "who you attract". Its total bullshit. 100% of the 250 women in the International Womens Club of Dublin, 100% of the women in the Irish and Australian Parliaments ALL condone the crimes of perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse. ALL OF THEM. NOT ONE DISSENTER.

Are we supposed to assume that by some magic that these 500+ women are somehow NOT representative of western women? FFS?

Now. Women want to enslave men. Period. Their primary tool is DISSIMULATION. This is kind of like lies and deceit except women do not call it lies and deceit any more than a zebra calls its stripes lies and deceit. A zebra has stripes to help fool predators and to help keep it safe. A leopard has spots to help fool prey and get it food. MANY animals have deceit built right into their skin and fur to help protect them or help get fed. You can hardly call that "lying".

Women have dissimulation. It is as natural as stripes on a zebra or spots on a leopard. You lie through your teeth and you do not even know you are lying. Does a zebra know its stripes are for self defense? Does a leopard know its spots are to get food? No. They just go about their business of getting what they need. And so it is with women.

They use ALL the tools of their trade to go about getting what they need. The WHOLE THING is based on dissimulation...which occurs to men as lies as deceit.

And one of the BIGGEST lies of women is that they are in any way trust worthy.

You women chose your mode of being predators of men. I am merely exposing them.

If women wanted to be honest, which they do not, they would have used my first book to sign up to bonded affidavits of lawful quality to men. NOT ONE DID.

http://www.mensbusinessassociation.com/ ... fault.aspx

The ball is in the WOMENS court Renata...and all we hear from women is LIES. We do not see any affidavits signed under penalty of perjury with a bond attached.

By the way? Women are MISTAKEN in that they have to lie to men and have to dominate and control them and abuse them to break them and house train them and domesticate them in order to enslave them. Most men actually really like women and most men actually really want children. All that would be necessary of women is to be honest and MOST men would respond positively. Your dissimulation, which occurs to us like lies and deceit has damaged ALL womens ability to get a man. As we roll out this information to ALL young men they will refuse to trust women on a MASS SCALE. It will then be up to women to PROVE they are trust WORTHY on an individual basis. I believe it will take many generations for women to be trusted again.

The silence of women, and the sort of dissimulation you just tried, will remain in the minds of men for generations. If you do not believe that then you should study the Ukraine.