An American Woman's viewpoint on Happier Abroad

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: An American Woman's viewpoint on Happier Abroad

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

***JP*** wrote: Amen brotha!!!!!!! She's just the typical AW that got slapped in the face with a rotten fish cause her friend voted with his feet and never going back to the feminazi crap and impossible standards AW have. She should take this site and her friend's marriage to a foreigner as a sign that if AW don't wise up they will lose and lose badly. I wish it was in our lifetime where AW lose and we get to see them become the mail order brides so the world can ridicule them the same way they ridicule foreign women.
Correct Brother JP. Men are voting with their feet. We are telling western women they are hate filled shrews that are very unpleasant to be around. And their response is to spew more hatred at us and to be PLEASED when we have had our children kidnapped, houses stolen, businesses destroyed and ability to earn our income destroyed. That makes western women HAPPY!

I am totally and utterly disgusted in how western women have treated me these last FOUR YEARS. I did not deserve ANY of the abuse I have received.

As I noted to Renata. Western Women have turned me from one of their strongest advocates to one of their greatest and well armed critics.

And I will denounce western for the remainder of my life. Tough shit if they do not like it.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

One thing is for sure. IllinoisWoman sure picked the wrong place to try to convince any of us. We no longer buy into the Feminazi propaganda. Point Dexter moved on from you long ago. Point Dexter going abroad for a better life and better women who can appreciate a man for who he is. Point Dexter will no longer wait for you while you get banged by a bunch of losers. When you open your eyes you will find out that you lost Point Dexter. Hell I can't even wait until the rest of the Happier abroad crew wakes up cause you are gonna get chewed big time here. Good luck surviving this site cause you will need it when the guys here chew you up. LMAO!!!!!!
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
***JP*** wrote: Amen brotha!!!!!!! She's just the typical AW that got slapped in the face with a rotten fish cause her friend voted with his feet and never going back to the feminazi crap and impossible standards AW have. She should take this site and her friend's marriage to a foreigner as a sign that if AW don't wise up they will lose and lose badly. I wish it was in our lifetime where AW lose and we get to see them become the mail order brides so the world can ridicule them the same way they ridicule foreign women.
Correct Brother JP. Men are voting with their feet. We are telling western women they are hate filled shrews that are very unpleasant to be around. And their response is to spew more hatred at us and to be PLEASED when we have had our children kidnapped, houses stolen, businesses destroyed and ability to earn our income destroyed. That makes western women HAPPY!

I am totally and utterly disgusted in how western women have treated me these last FOUR YEARS. I did not deserve ANY of the abuse I have received.

As I noted to Renata. Western Women have turned me from one of their strongest advocates to one of their greatest and well armed critics.

And I will denounce western for the remainder of my life. Tough shit if they do not like it.

One thing is for sure I already voted with my feet myself. I'm no longer gonna be the Point Dexter waiting for a woman that has been banged by losers. I'm not picking up those damaged goods anymore. I just love it how AW react due to the fact that their little feminazi propaganda is an epic fail but they will never admit it at all.
ManInSiam
Freshman Poster

Post by ManInSiam »

delete
Last edited by ManInSiam on June 25th, 2012, 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

ManInSiam wrote: Now America is on the down hill slide and yes, western women will pay the price.
Oh, they are going to pay the price big time.

WW are so stupid. I was watching a vid the other day and this woman was IN TEARS about how "I feel so betrayed by my guvment, I feel so violated, the guvment is supposed to be there for me to help me, not to hurt me."

Apparently she never listened to Ronald Reagan.

"The eleven most frightening words in the english language are "I am from the guvment and I am here to help"."

The guvment is NEVER there to help. Guvment is about mind control and slavery. Period.

And women have married BIG DADDY guvment in their HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS.

Boy are they in for a BIG surprise! LOL!!

I have rescinded my consent to be guverned. Why should I allow someone else to tell me what I can do?
tradcom
Freshman Poster

Post by tradcom »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:"The eleven most frightening words in the english language are "I am from the guvment and I am here to help"."

The guvment is NEVER there to help. Guvment is about mind control and slavery. Period.
Actually, corporations are about mind control and slavery, and government is supposed to protect people from them - except that it doesn't do this very well in the Anglosphere.
Ned Zeppelin
Freshman Poster

Post by Ned Zeppelin »

No response? Wow, she was weaker than i expected.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

theyoungagegroup wrote:
PeterAndrewNolan wrote:"The eleven most frightening words in the english language are "I am from the guvment and I am here to help"."

Actually, corporations are about mind control and slavery, and government is supposed to protect people from them - except that it doesn't do this very well in the Anglosphere.
People should learn to distinguish betwen private property and corporate capitalism. Corporations are soulless things, not people. They do not deserve a level playing field. Their very presence in the marketplace is inherently unfair, like a robot fighting a human in a boxing ring. They should be chartered one by one, as in the old days, through legislation, not automatically by filig an incorporation. And they should be only for projects too big for a family business or group of private investors. Most businesses can be handled by partnerships or LLC's. And they should not be allowed to buy each other. Accountability should be to people, not other corporations.

They are like kudzu growing in Southern woods - they will grow over everything and feed off everything if not pruned back.

(Oh sorry I guess I am way off topic here....)
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

theyoungagegroup wrote:

theyoungagegroup,
not true. The guvment is not supposed to protect you from anything. Guvment is about mind control. Govern = control, ment = mind. It is not like they are hiding the meaning of the word or what they are doing.

Please do your research before you speak. When I was young it was customary for young people to only talk about subjects about which they had some knowledge. If they had very little knowledge on a subject they asked questions.

Nowadays it is customary for young people to state opinions that are blatantly false. Seemingly young people think a false opinion has the same value as a fact. Somehow they were never taught that a fact has FAR greater value than a false opinion.

So theyoungagegroup. Please now consider yourself informed that a FACT has FAR greater value than a false opinion. ok? You have learned a valuable lesson today.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Jester wrote:
theyoungagegroup wrote:

People should learn to distinguish betwen private property and corporate capitalism. Corporations are soulless things, not people. They do not deserve a level playing field. Their very presence in the marketplace is inherently unfair, like a robot fighting a human in a boxing ring. They should be chartered one by one, as in the old days, through legislation, not automatically by filig an incorporation. And they should be only for projects too big for a family business or group of private investors. Most businesses can be handled by partnerships or LLC's. And they should not be allowed to buy each other. Accountability should be to people, not other corporations.

They are like kudzu growing in Southern woods - they will grow over everything and feed off everything if not pruned back.

(Oh sorry I guess I am way off topic here....)
Off topic but it needs to be said...maybe you should start a thread on it. This is one of the fundamentals of MBA. MBA will have lawful associations to run businesses that ALWAYS have PEOPLE held accountable and NO LIMITED LIABILITY. With corporations you have LIMITED LIABILITY which means the people operating the legal entity have LIMITED LIABILITY for what they do, even if it means killing a few thousand people in Bopal India.

In the end we must ELIMINATE CORPORATIONS as such and replace them with LAWFUL ASSOCIATIONS where those who are responsible for the actions of the employees have UNLIMITED LIABILITY via due process of law. THEN we will see those LAWFUL ASSOCIATIONS behave a little better.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Ned Zeppelin wrote:No response? Wow, she was weaker than i expected.
Typical western woman....blathers her opinion all over the place like anyone cares...and when the facts are laid out runs away. She is probably telling all her women friends "those guys are a bunch of woman haters" despite the fact that MOST of us date, or would like to date, really nice women.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
Ned Zeppelin wrote:No response? Wow, she was weaker than i expected.
Typical western woman....blathers her opinion all over the place like anyone cares...and when the facts are laid out runs away. She is probably telling all her women friends "those guys are a bunch of woman haters" despite the fact that MOST of us date, or would like to date, really nice women.

Maybe she had nothing better to do or like I said previously here. She just hates the fact that more men are waking up and voting with their feet. To her is like a huge slap to the face with a rotten fish since even a guy friend she has voted with his feet and found someone more beautiful, more feminine and not fat and of course she hates that fact that these days Point Dexter is not gonna wait for her after she gets banged by dozens of losers. This is the reason why I will never date AW again.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

@***JP***

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

It's like I said earlier: she's upset and mad that she came across some guys that absolutely refuse to worship the ground she walks on, like it's holy and sacred. I would personally SPIT or piss upon the ground an American woman walks on.

Don't worry, though; I'm not a total heartless monster. I did give her some advice: to create a profile on Plenty of Fish, and if she shows a little cleavage and is halfway good-looking, she'll have legions of guys willing to crawl over broken glass and rusted nails in the middle of the Sahara Destert, in the middle of the summer, just to have a chance to sniff her bra and panties.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Re: @***JP***

Post by ***JP*** »

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:It's like I said earlier: she's upset and mad that she came across some guys that absolutely refuse to worship the ground she walks on, like it's holy and sacred. I would personally SPIT or piss upon the ground an American woman walks on.

Don't worry, though; I'm not a total heartless monster. I did give her some advice: to create a profile on Plenty of Fish, and if she shows a little cleavage and is halfway good-looking, she'll have legions of guys willing to crawl over broken glass and rusted nails in the middle of the Sahara Destert, in the middle of the summer, just to have a chance to sniff her bra and panties.
Amen to that. Another AW bites the dust.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Welcome IllinoisWoman.

There is a quote by Cato the Elder of Rome that "If you make women your equals, they will become your masters."

Most women want equal rights but not true equality. For example, they don't complain when women are children are set free first in a hostage situation. Or when they get to leave the Titanic first. How come feminists aren't complaining about that?

Why don't women have to register with the draft? Do they want to? We are all equal right?

Voting doesn't make a difference in power or policy anyway, so why do you care? This is irrelevant and just a distraction created by society to give you the illusion of control and democracy, when in reality it doesn't exist. The rulers want you to argue about irrelevant things.

Feminism also gives man-hating women a mask to hide behind, to get away with anything they want.

Meditate on those things above.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne