An American Woman's viewpoint on Happier Abroad

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: @Ned Zeppelin

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

The_Hero_of_Men wrote: Not to take any sides here, but a lot of the stuff we talk about in here would get us called psychopaths out there.
A lot of what is said here would get men fired from their job out there...and every man here knows it.

I have got the guts to say what I say here and in other places in my own name.

How many OTHER men here or in the MRA area speak in their own name?

Almost NONE.

Lets see how Ned responds to my request to show us all what HE has done.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Winston wrote:IllinoisWoman,
Sorry for the hostility you've received here, but can you address something?

First, no one cares about your right to vote, since democracy is a sham and the same rulers are in power no matter who you vote for. Voting does not change government policy, nor does it change anything really. If we were a democracy ruled by the people, there would be no income taxes, the banking bailout of 2008 would not have been passed, the Iraq War would not have happened, healthcare would be affordable or free, etc.

Get real. Your vote is a non-issue.

Anyway, what do you believe exactly? That men and women are equal? In what way? They are not the same for sure. They have different natures and are hard wired differently. Their talents are different too. What is equality to you?

What do you think of the hypocrisy of women wanting equality only when it's to their advantage but not when it isn't?

Do you favor women having to register for the draft?

Are you against women and children being released first in hostage situations and on the Titanic? Do you think that's unfair? Why or why not?

Do you admit that feminism has many double standards?

Here's a big question for you: Why didn't women have contempt for men before the 1990's? Why weren't men seen as fools and creeps back then? Why only now? Doesn't that tell you that all this male hatred in America is somehow ENGINEERED?

What do you think?
Good questions Winston,
and here is my notice to women.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx

This has been viewed by THOUSANDS of women. But I have not received ONE answer. Nor are women making ANY effort to become "equal" in these six groups.

@IW,

"Further. Women now hold 50% of the jobs in the US. They are approaching 50% of jobs elsewhere as well. They use the force of guvment to inflict themselves on hapless employers. Well? You want equality in the workplace? We insist on a little bit of equality campaigning here as well:

War dead...currently 98% men
Workplace dead...currently 93% men.
Homeless....currently 90% men.
Incarcerated....currently 90% men.
Alimony payers....does ANY woman pay alimony other than Britney Spears?
Child support payers....98% men.

Until I see women out in the street waving their placards for 'equality' in these areas as well? I will give western women no credibility and no respect at all.

And not until women are 51% of each of these groups will I allow a woman to sit at my table as my equal. You demanded 'equality'? Well? There it is. Make those numbers 'equal' or be called the liars and hypocrites you are.

How DARE you women claim equality when the war dead and workplace dead for the last 10,000 years has been so predominantly men?

How DARE you show so little respect for these men who willingly died for you?"

When are we going to see women protesting in the street about not being "equal" in these six categories eh?

Lying hate filled shrews like you have been telling me how "good" you are for FOUR YEARS now. Yet almost NO WOMEN are willing to hold women accountable for crimes. They LOVE that women get away with crimes.

EVERY man on this forum knows a man who was CRIMINALLY abused by a woman. I would not believe ANY man here if he tried to say he does not personally know at least ONE MAN who was criminally victimised by a woman.

In my case I have PROVEN that I was criminally victimised by a woman and the family courts.

P-R-O-V-E-N.

And women HATE ON ME for asking for a path to justice. They CLAIMED that I should tolerate these criminal acts FOR YEARS.

They CLAIMED that I there was some "special way" that I should ask for a path to justice that they will not enumerate or elaborate.

Now turn that around.

If YOUR MOTHER YOU DO NOT LOVE was GANG RAPED in a dark alley by 6 brutal men and you asked for a path to justice and we said "Gee IW, you didn't ask in the right way. You mother was just unlucky. She just got involved with some bad men. She should just get over it. She should move on with her life. She is just a man hater for wanting to punish those men"

And if you objected to us saying that saying that your mother DESERVES a path to justice we might say

"You are just bitter. You are just angry. Punishing these men will not change anything. These men have children. Punishing these men is not in the best interests of their children. We think you must hate children too to want to injure children just because their fathers did something wrong..why do you hate children?"

And if you tried MORE to get a path to justice we might say

"Are you a paedophile? Is that why you want to hurt these children of these men? Are you a man-hater? Is your mother a paedophile too? Why does your mother want to hurt these children? Is she a child abuser?"

And if you CONTINUE to try and get a path to justice we might say

"No wonder your mother was raped. She deserved it raising a hate fill paedophile husband beating child abusing woman like you"

And YES IW....ALL THOSE THINGS HAVE BEEN SAID ABOUT ME IN PUBLIC BY WOMEN...and MEN too.

Now...if it the crime was YOUR MOTHER BEING GANG RAPED and you were treated like THAT how would YOU feel?

And by the way. GANG RAPE of a woman is FAR LESS TRAUMATIC than divorce for a man.

There is NO EVIDENCE that women who have been the victim of GANG RAPE are any more likely to suicide than any other woman in the general population.

But MEN who are VICTIMS OF CRIMINAL WOMEN IN DIVORCE are EIGHT times more likely to commit suicide than a woman who has been GANG RAPED.

But do any of you women consider these FACTS?

No. You come into our places where we are talking and you tell lies and spread your HATRED.

Then you wonder why you get some "hostility".

Then you wonder why men like me refuse to touch you or talk to you other than to expose your LIES and hypocrisy.

Duh?
tradcom
Freshman Poster

Post by tradcom »

Winston wrote:First, no one cares about your right to vote, since democracy is a sham and the same rulers are in power no matter who you vote for. Voting does not change government policy, nor does it change anything really. If we were a democracy ruled by the people, there would be no income taxes, the banking bailout of 2008 would not have been passed, the Iraq War would not have happened, healthcare would be affordable or free, etc.

Get real. Your vote is a non-issue.
Uh, please don't write this as if it's true for the entire world. In (most of?) Europe, for instance, your vote actually counts - in the latest elections, for example, the candidates that were supported by the corporations were defeated.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

theyoungagegroup wrote:In (most of?) Europe, for instance, your vote actually counts - in the latest elections, for example, the candidates that were supported by the corporations were defeated.
Oh my...you have a lot to learn. Voting is a scam. It does not change anything...including europe.

The european constitution was voted down and you have it anyway....or 98% of it or so.....

They are building a global police state that is going to make Stalin look like the tooth fairy. If you are a young man? You might take exception to that. There is not so many places you will be able to run to where they will not come eventually. Global means exactly that.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

theyoungagegroup wrote:
In (most of?) Europe, for instance, your vote actually counts
:lol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-eig ... _(Ireland)
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Yes..that was classic...the irish got the wrong result the first time....so the heavy hitters in the EU destroyed the Irish economy, threatened to kick them out of the EU all together, and then asked them to vote again with guvment subsidies ONLY for the YES vote.

Sounds like democracy to me! LOL!!
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
tradcom
Freshman Poster

Post by tradcom »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:Oh my...you have a lot to learn. Voting is a scam. It does not change anything...including europe.

The european constitution was voted down and you have it anyway....or 98% of it or so.....

They are building a global police state that is going to make Stalin look like the tooth fairy. If you are a young man? You might take exception to that. There is not so many places you will be able to run to where they will not come eventually. Global means exactly that.
I support the EU and thus feel that the Lisbon Treaty was absolutely necessary, so my opinion on this topic is hardly unbiased. However, it was very different from the European Constitution - for one thing, if it wasn't, referenda would have been required all over Europe (as they indeed were for the Constitution).

People in the EU are fighting the police state, with the recent election in France as the primary example, but also other means like going out in the streets - something which has happened (repeatedly in the case of Greece, for instance) in several EU countries in the past few years. On the other hand, because the US has no national unity whatsoever, as well as the fact that it is ultra-right, there is virtually no chance that it will not become a full-fledged police state.
What exactly is wrong with calling a second referendum?
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

theyoungagegroup wrote: I support the EU and thus feel that the Lisbon Treaty was absolutely necessary, so my opinion on this topic is hardly unbiased. However, it was very different from the European Constitution - for one thing, if it wasn't, referenda would have been required all over Europe (as they were, indeed, for the Constitution).

People in the EU are fighting the police state, with the recent election in France as the primary example, but also other means like going out in the streets
Oh my....how old are you?

The idea of the EU was actually first created by the NAZIs during world war II....which was a staged conflict by the way. It is the implementation of a police state under the guise of economic unity.

The Lisbon Treaty IS the old European Constitution to about 98%. The two referendums that were held were very embarrassingly lost and so they had to get the constitution created another way.

The french election changed NOTHING but a few faces in parliament. ALL politicians are OWNED by the Illuminati one way or another. No one gets to any position of influence without being willing to do the Illuminatis bidding one way or another.

Take a look at my case. ALL federal politicians in both Australia and Ireland KNOW the judicary are committing crimes and NOT ONE is breaking ranks on that issue.

And you think changing a few faces changes anything?

As I said. I only have one question. How old are you?
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

theyoungagegroup wrote: What exactly is wrong with calling a second referendum?
Nothing. Indeed, I think that every time the people get the wrong answer at a referendum they should always be threatened with economic sanctions by their "leaders" to make sure they get the right answer the second, or third, or forth or fifth time.

After all. How can these "useless eaters" be trusted to get the right answer anyway?

Maybe we should just do away with voting all together since the "leaders" know what the right answer is in any case, eh?

I suggest you listen to what Vin has to say about this voting topic inside this presentation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCT4F33gQeU
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

What exactly is wrong with calling a second referendum?
The question had already been asked and we answered NO. Then the EXACT SAME referendum was proposed only a year later. If our vote counts, why did we have to be asked a second time so soon after, this time with people being even more heavily influenced by government to vote yes?
tradcom
Freshman Poster

Post by tradcom »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:Oh my....how old are you?

The idea of the EU was actually first created by the NAZIs during world war II....which was a staged conflict by the way. It is the implementation of a police state under the guise of economic unity.
The fact that you think that World War II was staged shows your level of intelligence. Being from the Soviet Union myself (I was born just as it was collapsing, which should be enough information for you regarding my age), and having family members and other relatives to back me up, I'm afraid I know far more than you do about this.
The french election changed NOTHING but a few faces in parliament.
So, for example, the fact that the new president has all but declared war on corporations - including American ones - who lay off workers is nothing? By the way, the faces in parliament haven't been changed as the parliamentary election hasn't happened yet - but of course, with your previously-established level of intelligence, I already doubted that you knew that.
Take a look at my case. ALL federal politicians in both Australia and Ireland KNOW the judicary are committing crimes and NOT ONE is breaking ranks on that issue.

And you think changing a few faces changes anything?
Australia and Ireland are part of the Anglosphere. France is not.
Ned Zeppelin
Freshman Poster

Post by Ned Zeppelin »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
Ned Zeppelin wrote: Wow, i wasn't aware you have changed that course of history by introducing the rule of law into Australia and the whole world. What laws are those by the way?
Ned,
while you make jokes? Colleagues of mine are in jail for taking on the Australian and Irish guvments. Indeed Ian Henke, a 70 year old man, is constantly being kidnapped and thrown in jail. You can read about him here.

Last April we declared our new courts into existence. We had 29 signatures on the declaration. 25 are needed as per the Magna Carta. That declaration has been served on the Australian parliament. Each person who signed that piece of paper put their lives at risk. We have many members who are being gang stalked. We have on accusation of murder by the NSW police to cover up the torture of one of our members.

I have issued lawful notices to all federal members in Australia and all NSW members making it clear they will be put on trial if they do not admit their criminal actions. I have put ALL POLICE in Australia on notice as to their criminal actions. You can read these lawful notices here.

I have done the same in Ireland. You can read about them here.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/ire ... fault.aspx

In return for doing these things the Austrailan guvment stole my house and ASIO has been harassing my business partners and running slander sites about me.

The Irish guvment criminally victimised me via the family courts and has now denied my citizenship application and refuses to provide an extended work permit in an effort to destroy my ability to earn an income to stop my progress on this matter.

A colleague of mine has served notice on the Australian High Court to shut down the Australian guvment as a criminal organisation...the high court refused and therefore committed treason.

Grand Juries have been formed and run and writs have been issued for various instructions to the guvment and the guvment has refused the writs.

Julia Gillard has been charged with treason and 54 other senior political and legal figures have been charged with covering up her treason.

And idiots like you wish to make jokes.

As I asked...show me what you have done. When you can show men what you have done? Maybe you will earn some respect.

The way respect works is men show respect where it has been earned. If they do not. The man not showing respect is not worthy of it in return.

I have earned the respect of men. Those who refuse to show it deserve no respect from me and they will not get it.

I will speak as I see fit. I will write as I see fit. Those who hate on me are welcome to do so.

They are scum and beneath my contempt as NONE of them have got the guts to do what I have done.
So technically, you haven't changed shit. You proved my point.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

PeterAndrewNolan, dude, be more respectful of other people on the forum. And if you disagree with someone, do so in a respectful way and not lash out on people or you're going to get banned from the forum. (I don't want to see that happen to you).
ManInSiam
Freshman Poster

Post by ManInSiam »

deleted
Last edited by ManInSiam on June 25th, 2012, 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

theyoungagegroup wrote:The fact that you think that World War II was staged shows your level of intelligence. Being from the Soviet Union myself (I was born just as it was collapsing, which should be enough information for you regarding my age), and having family members and other relatives to back me up, I'm afraid I know far more than you do about this.
The satanist Albert Pike predicted 3 world wars(takeover of the world by force by the elite) before they even happened. I bet none of your living relatives even knew of his plans or even WHY those wars were really fought.... and of course, those who did might have passed away by now.

The third world war, considered a nuclear one, is being fought as we speak(Hey, remember the take over of countries like Iraq through "democracy"? Yeah those were just plain hostile takeovers through illegal wars). Even the US is already being killed by the fallout of WW3 proportions of nuclear radiation by Japan, a western ally(who was taken over by force during WW2).