An American Woman's viewpoint on Happier Abroad

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

IllinoisWoman wrote:
PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
IllinoisWoman wrote:
ManInSiam wrote:...excuse me i have a foreign woman to bang right now...
Just don't forget that Lorena Bobbitt, the woman who chopped off her husband's penis because he was beating her, was not American but Ecuadorian. Let's hope that one of your Thai women does not do the same to you.
Typical western woman showing her colours.

As far as I can recall I have NEVER heard a man say that he hopes some man will cut some womans breasts off. But I know PLENTY of self described "good women" wish a man get his penis cut off or wish a man dead. Many times that man being me.

IW has revealed her hatred of men in one comment. She says women and men should have equal rights...but apparently also hopes some men get their penis cut off and, presumably, the woman goes scott free. She sounds just charming to me.

@IW.. NO easter european woman have EVER suggested that a woman commit a crime against a man in my presence.....EVER.

And you western women wonder why we think you are such damaged garbage now? Duh....Maybe it is because you promote hate crimes against men, eh?
Actually I was just trying to make the point that just because a woman isn't from an English-speaking country doesn't mean she won't abuse you. Plenty of non English-speaking women abuse their husbands and boyfriends too. A woman isn't automatically a perfect angel just because she's from Eastern Europe or Asia or South America or wherever.
@IW...the way you put it makes it clear to me that you have no problems with women cutting mens penises off no matter WHERE they come from.

If it were not for 99.99% of american women CONDONING what Lorana Bobbit did she would have gone to jail for YEARS.

Lets not forget that when that scumbag woman Sharon Osbourne and her ENTIRE PANEL on a NATIONAL TV show LAUGHED about a man being drugged by his wife, having his penis cut off, and his wife putting it into the garbage disposal that ALL her audience LAUGHED as well and Sharon Osbourne was SURPRISED that men called her a bitch who promoted hate crimes against men.

You western women are HATEFUL SHREWS.

Where is YOUR email to sharon osbourne denouncing her for what she did. Here is mine.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... t.aspx#627

You women come into tiny little corners of the internet like HA with a small 1,400 members and proceed to SPEW YOUR HATRED.

Meanwhile YOUR SISTERS SPEW THEIR HATRED TO TENS OF MILLIONS ON TV AND YOU STAY SILENT.

You women are GARBAGE IW. And I will denounce you as LIARS AND HYPOCRITES from ANY platform I am given ANY day of the week in my own name.

If I was invited onto Sharon Osbournes show I would play that clip and they call her a HATE FILLED SHREW BITCH OF A WOMAN that condones HATE CRIMES against men IN MY OWN NAME FULLY VISIBLE TO HER AUDIENCE.

Why? Because I have the guts to do it and because it is TRUE.

You women go and sort out the HATE FILLED SHREW BITCHES OF WOMEN in your OWN ranks before try to tell us men ONE DAMN THING. Because until you do? I for one am not listening.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

The_Hero_of_Men wrote: In defense of Mr. Nolan, The point that Mr. Nolan was trying to make is that here in the West, women who abuse their significant others are more likely to get away with their crimes than a non-Western woman. Aside from that, I do agree with what you are saying. Women abusing their partners. It's just less tolerated in certain parts of the world than the west. In some countries, domestic violence laws aren't like Western DV laws. In other words, if a woman lays her hands on her partner, then he is legally allowed to defend himself as he sees fit. It's not like here in the West that if you hit your wife, you're going to jail, regardless of how much she's beating the living **** out of you.
Well thanks for that hero of men. Would you be surprised to find out that, to the best of my memory, you are the FIRST man in FOUR years to actually bother to put a post in a public place in defense of what I have said to a bitch of a woman? So thanks again.

@IW.
My point is simple. My wife lied and called the police and told them she was "afraid" of me in 1997 because I had caught her LYING TO ME and she was UPSET that I caught her lying. She said "if you do not stop calling me a liar I will call the police"...I told her to go ahead...since our two teenage children were STANDING IN THE ROOM I had two witnesses that she was never in any danger. The cops came...injured me severely....threw me into the paddy wagon and locked me up. They were under ORDERS to use the element of surpise and MASSIVE force to ensure THEY were not injured in the MANDATORY ARREST.

To this day you HATE FILLED SHREW BITCH WOMEN say things like "well you must have deserved to be treated like that, you must have provoked the police, your wife must have had other reasons"....this is DESPITE THE FACT that the local police chief and my lawyer told me that from the instant the phone call was made I WOULD BE ARRESTED USING MASSIVE FORCE AND THE ELEMENT OF SURPRISE NO MATTER WHAT THE POLICE FOUND WHEN THEY GOT THERE.

So you HATE FILLED SHREW BITCH WOMEN are CALLING ME A LIAR every time you REJECT THE TRUTH.

Further. In divorce Jennifer committed the crimes of perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse. 99.9% of western women TOTALLY SUPPORT THESE CRIMINAL ACTS.

And here are the punch lines.

NO EASTERN EUROPEAN WOMAN HAS EVER CONDONED MY ASSAULT, BATTERY, FALSE ARREST, FALSE INCARCERATION of 1997.

NO EASTERN EUROPEAN WOMAN HAS EVER CONDONED MY EX COMMITTING THE CRIMES OF PERJURY, KIDNAPPING, EXTORTION, THEFT AND CHILD ABUSE...

NONE......EVER.......

That is what GARBAGE you western women are.

YOU CONDONE CRIMINAL ACTS IN YOUR HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS!

Now.

CLEAN UP YOUR ACT BEFORE SPEAKING AGAIN....

By the way? My fav#1 when we were talking about marriage we talked about this. I told her that if she mis behaved and provoked me I would put her over my knee and spank her pretty backside like a naught child....as I had done with my own daughter....she flashed me a qicked grin and said "And I should be naughty to make sure you do that"

In the west that would be assault despite the fact that is what the woman wants and needs....to be shown that her man is a man and that he will not allow her to be willful and naughty.

My fav#1 said to me one time. "when a woman acts like that (as she just did) her man needs to stomp on her and put her in her place. If he does not show her he is the boss then she will fight with him and provoke him until he does."

It is the nature of women to be like children. To provoke the adult (man) and push the boundaries until he disciplines her and puts her in her place. The fact that women are not able to exercise self discipline is obvious in the differences between single women and single men in their 30s now. Most single men in their 30s have a house, good car, good job and lots of money in the bank. Most single women in their 30s in the west are complete disasters if they do not have a man to tell them what to do.

Just take a look. You will find this to be true in the western world. It is NOT true of eastern european women. In eastern europe the men work far less hard than in the west and the women work far harder than women of the west.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Peter, I don't think anyone is treating you differently, because you hate western women. YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO BE MAD AT THEM. And if you wanted, I would help you poison and destroy the west(in a legal way hehe).

However, your most aggressive buddy in BAW makes things worse for you. :p
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
The_Hero_of_Men wrote: In defense of Mr. Nolan, The point that Mr. Nolan was trying to make is that here in the West, women who abuse their significant others are more likely to get away with their crimes than a non-Western woman. Aside from that, I do agree with what you are saying. Women abusing their partners. It's just less tolerated in certain parts of the world than the west. In some countries, domestic violence laws aren't like Western DV laws. In other words, if a woman lays her hands on her partner, then he is legally allowed to defend himself as he sees fit. It's not like here in the West that if you hit your wife, you're going to jail, regardless of how much she's beating the living **** out of you.
Well thanks for that hero of men. Would you be surprised to find out that, to the best of my memory, you are the FIRST man in FOUR years to actually bother to put a post in a public place in defense of what I have said to a bitch of a woman? So thanks again.

@IW.
My point is simple. My wife lied and called the police and told them she was "afraid" of me in 1997 because I had caught her LYING TO ME and she was UPSET that I caught her lying. She said "if you do not stop calling me a liar I will call the police"...I told her to go ahead...since our two teenage children were STANDING IN THE ROOM I had two witnesses that she was never in any danger. The cops came...injured me severely....threw me into the paddy wagon and locked me up. They were under ORDERS to use the element of surpise and MASSIVE force to ensure THEY were not injured in the MANDATORY ARREST.

To this day you HATE FILLED SHREW BITCH WOMEN say things like "well you must have deserved to be treated like that, you must have provoked the police, your wife must have had other reasons"....this is DESPITE THE FACT that the local police chief and my lawyer told me that from the instant the phone call was made I WOULD BE ARRESTED USING MASSIVE FORCE AND THE ELEMENT OF SURPRISE NO MATTER WHAT THE POLICE FOUND WHEN THEY GOT THERE.

So you HATE FILLED SHREW BITCH WOMEN are CALLING ME A LIAR every time you REJECT THE TRUTH.

Further. In divorce Jennifer committed the crimes of perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse. 99.9% of western women TOTALLY SUPPORT THESE CRIMINAL ACTS.

And here are the punch lines.

NO EASTERN EUROPEAN WOMAN HAS EVER CONDONED MY ASSAULT, BATTERY, FALSE ARREST, FALSE INCARCERATION of 1997.

NO EASTERN EUROPEAN WOMAN HAS EVER CONDONED MY EX COMMITTING THE CRIMES OF PERJURY, KIDNAPPING, EXTORTION, THEFT AND CHILD ABUSE...

NONE......EVER.......

That is what GARBAGE you western women are.

YOU CONDONE CRIMINAL ACTS IN YOUR HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS!

Now.

CLEAN UP YOUR ACT BEFORE SPEAKING AGAIN....

By the way? My fav#1 when we were talking about marriage we talked about this. I told her that if she mis behaved and provoked me I would put her over my knee and spank her pretty backside like a naught child....as I had done with my own daughter....she flashed me a qicked grin and said "And I should be naughty to make sure you do that"

In the west that would be assault despite the fact that is what the woman wants and needs....to be shown that her man is a man and that he will not allow her to be willful and naughty.

My fav#1 said to me one time. "when a woman acts like that (as she just did) her man needs to stomp on her and put her in her place. If he does not show her he is the boss then she will fight with him and provoke him until he does."

It is the nature of women to be like children. To provoke the adult (man) and push the boundaries until he disciplines her and puts her in her place. The fact that women are not able to exercise self discipline is obvious in the differences between single women and single men in their 30s now. Most single men in their 30s have a house, good car, good job and lots of money in the bank. Most single women in their 30s in the west are complete disasters if they do not have a man to tell them what to do.

Just take a look. You will find this to be true in the western world. It is NOT true of eastern european women. In eastern europe the men work far less hard than in the west and the women work far harder than women of the west.
I agree with what you said there. You and I should have words in the future.

An important question that nobody has asked yet: Why are you here? I mean, what possessed you to make an account, click the 'New Topic' button, type some letters about how different you are, then press 'Post'? It just doesn't make sense. Plus, you would've had to know that you'd get some pretty sharp (and not in a good way) responses just for being here and saying what you did. I'm someone who believes in trying to cause as little confrontation as possible, so that explains my stance on it. And sure, someone the responses were a bit extreme, but they're also spot-on. Of course, they wouldn't have to be this extreme in the first place if you hadn't made an account only to 'brag'. Just saying.
ManInSiam
Freshman Poster

Post by ManInSiam »

deleted
Last edited by ManInSiam on June 25th, 2012, 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

C.J. wrote:Peter, I don't think anyone is treating you differently, because you hate western women. YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO BE MAD AT THEM. And if you wanted, I would help you poison and destroy the west(in a legal way hehe).

However, your most aggressive buddy in BAW makes things worse for you. :p
CJ,
I am not "mad at them". I am denouncing them for condoning criminal acts that directly leads to the murder by proxy via suicide of TENS OF THOUSANDS of men every year. Men are so unused to men stating plain facts strongly that this is mis-interpreted as "mad" or "angry".

Turn it around. What if a MAN ran a TV show and his whole audience laughed about a woman being GANG RAPED or a woman having her breasts sliced open for a man to retrieve the implants he paid for....which happened recently. You and I both know women would be going BALLISTIC over such an event. So us men have EVERY right to denounce women has HATEFUL SHREWS who are BITCHES for OPENLY CONDONING criminal acts including cutting of mens penises, perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse. And we are well advised to SCREAM BLUE MURDER at these women in exactly the same way as they do to us for FAR LESSER incidents.

As far as what John Rambo says? Why would you comment that what he says makes things worse for me? You think John Rambo asks me what he is and is not allowed to say? What you just did was use a typical female tactic of tell a man that what SOMEONE ELSE SAYS REFLECTS ON HIM.

I recommend to you that you NEVER try such a female tactic again.

John says what he says. I say what I say. You say what you say.

I will judge you based on what you say and do. Not on what someone else says or does. You are well advised to do the same.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

IllinoisWoman wrote: A woman isn't automatically a perfect angel just because she's from Eastern Europe or Asia or South America or wherever.
@IW,
one of the things that DISGUSTS ME about WW is how they like to HATE ON EEW while NEVER looking in their OWN BACK YARD.

Let me repeat because you are obviously a STUPID MORON.

100 percent of the women in the Australian and Irish Parliaments, both houses, and 100 percent of the 250 women from the International Womens club of Dublin UNANIMOUSLY CONDONE the criminal actions of perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse.

100 PERCENT

100 Percent of the 300 women on the Irish Free man site at the time condone the criminal act of stealing EUR18,000 from our company by my wife.

100 PERCENT

Of the 50 or so EEW I have met in the last four years NOT ONE has condoned these criminal acts.

NOT ONE

And then you try and say
IllinoisWoman wrote: A woman isn't automatically a perfect angel just because she's from Eastern Europe or Asia or South America or wherever.
While FAILING to say "If a woman is living in the west and has done for some years the chances are 99.9% she will condone criminal acts by women against men".

And you know what? I would MUCH RATHER take my chances with an EEW than try to find the ONE IN ONE THOUSAND woman from the west who MIGHT NOT CONDONE CRIMINAL ACTS AGAINST ME.

It is called dissimulation IW. It is where you try to hide the TRUTH by pointing elsewhere.

No. Not ALL EEW are perfect angels....but 99.9 percent of western women OPENLY CONDONE CRIMINAL ACTS.

Like I said...clean up your own shit before taking a swipe at ANYONE else...especially the sort of women who HELPED ME SAVE MY LIFE while western women were HATING ON ME.

I took my fav#1 to dinner the other day for May 1st. It has been four years since she helped bring me out of my suicidal phase. We were talking and she is more and more despondent about finding a husband and having more children. She has been trying so hard and not being able to land such a man. I reminded her that she has an open invitation in a queue of only 1, her.

She asked me again why I was not seeking a woman from my own background...and I told her again that western women HATE ON ME WITH A PASSION. She finds what I say very, very hard to believe. She said to me words to the effect.

"You are the kindest, most caring, most loving, most gentle, most respectful man I have ever met. You were obviously a good father. I wanted so much for you to change your mind and for us to have children together. I wanted so much for you to be the father of one or two more of my children. That is why I tried to change your mind once I got to know you better. And you tell me other women HATE YOU? How can this be? I have never met another man like you....none of my girlfriends have got a man like you. What is wrong with these women you talk of?"

I also had the conversation with her to the effect.

"If you find your man and you think you can land him for more children? I will bless you and wish you well. If you call me and tell me that you need your space to get this relationship off the ground and you do not want me around? As sad as I would be, I would respect that as well and hope that one day, after you have settled, you will call me and we can be friends."

This is how love and respect works between people who very much care about each other but want different things from their lives at the present time. We honour and respect each other, and each others wishes.

NO western women talk to me like virtually ALL EEW. And NO western woman even comes close to talking to me like my favs 1 and 3. Not even in the same ballpark IW.

You western women want to think about why it is that a mans experience of EEW is SO DIFFERENT to our experience of western women. It is not that we "hate" western women. It is that THEY HATE US AND WE KNOW IT. And few men want to have anything to do with people who HATE THEM.

I do not hang around with MEN who HATE ME either...and their are quite a few of them...my former family and friends for a start. I do not write to them. I do not talk to them. I will not visit them. I want nothing to do with them. Not because I hate them...but because THEY HATE ME so much they CONDONED the kidnapping and abuse of my former children when they SHOULD HAVE OBJECTED.

The pervasive man hatred in the west is no longer for me. If men in the west are willing to put up with being HATED ON by MEN AND WOMEN alike for no greater sin than being born male they they DESERVE all the shit that they get.

ME? I WILL NOT TOLERATE HATRED AND BIGOTRY NO MATTER WHERE I SEE IT. I NEVER HAVE. I NEVER WILL.

Here is an example of me exposing a MAN as a bigot. I did this just today.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx

You see IW. When a MAN is a man-hating sexist, discriminatory, bigot who is betraying his children I AM PREPARED TO SAY SO.

But almost NO WOMEN are prepared to say so about WOMEN.

Equal? My arse!
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote: I am not "mad at them". I am denouncing them for condoning criminal acts that directly leads to the murder by proxy via suicide of TENS OF THOUSANDS of men every year. Men are so unused to men stating plain facts strongly that this is mis-interpreted as "mad" or "angry".
If you aren't, why bother positing a tirade? I can see you're posting plain facts that I've long realized, great... but why the aggressive campaign? You think western sows are disgusting? Even non-western women can be quite the leeches. ;) You'll find it difficult to change my opinion that ALL females are technically vampires.
PeterAndrewNolan wrote:Turn it around. What if a MAN ran a TV show and his whole audience laughed about a woman being GANG RAPED or a woman having her breasts sliced open for a man to retrieve the implants he paid for....which happened recently. You and I both know women would be going BALLISTIC over such an event. So us men have EVERY right to denounce women has HATEFUL SHREWS who are BITCHES for OPENLY CONDONING criminal acts including cutting of mens penises, perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse. And we are well advised to SCREAM BLUE MURDER at these women in exactly the same way as they do to us for FAR LESSER incidents.
Of course. However, I never bother with these western sows. Too much a waste of my very breath.
PeterAndrewNolan wrote:As far as what John Rambo says? Why would you comment that what he says makes things worse for me? You think John Rambo asks me what he is and is not allowed to say? What you just did was use a typical female tactic of tell a man that what SOMEONE ELSE SAYS REFLECTS ON HIM.
He practically cross-promotes you! If you were any less of a westerner, you would know that in ANY culture, association is quite common. It's not just a "female" tactic, you are mistaken.
PeterAndrewNolan wrote:I recommend to you that you NEVER try such a female tactic again.
What would you do if I did(which I didn't, see last quote)? Just curious... :D
PeterAndrewNolan wrote:I will judge you based on what you say and do. Not on what someone else says or does. You are well advised to do the same.
You may do so, but I will judge you as I want, because I have NO favorable opinions of ANY westerner(including myself, which is why I'm on a lifelong quest to cleanse my soul of western corruption completely).
TerraFirma
Freshman Poster

Post by TerraFirma »

Well, I'm glad you guys are getting along fine and forgot about trying to appease a woman.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Blue Murder wrote: An important question that nobody has asked yet: Why are you here? I mean, what possessed you to make an account, click the 'New Topic' button, type some letters about how different you are, then press 'Post'? It just doesn't make sense. Plus, you would've had to know that you'd get some pretty sharp (and not in a good way) responses just for being here and saying what you did. I'm someone who believes in trying to cause as little confrontation as possible, so that explains my stance on it. And sure, someone the responses were a bit extreme, but they're also spot-on. Of course, they wouldn't have to be this extreme in the first place if you hadn't made an account only to 'brag'. Just saying.
Hi Blue,
I am here presenting the message that there is a new way for young men to live their life in the future if they choose to do so. That new way is a novel concept called freedom. Not many men who speak english have ever experienced it.

You see. Unlike most men I care about other people. I used to care a lot more about western women but I do not care about them any more. But eastern women I care about. All through my life I have cared about other people. I have looked out for those less able to look out for themselves as my father taught me to do as a lad.

When I see injustice I denounce it. Where I see criminals I denounce them. Where I see hatred I denounce it. I always have. I always will.

Because of this attitude I was a very well respected man both in my personal life and in my professional life.

I have been given million dollar deals based on my handshake that I WILL get the job done...and the paperwork gets sorted out later.

I have had grown men cry on my shoulder and thank me for caring about them enough to talk to them and give them the benefit of my experience and knowledge.

To bring the book into existence it would take someone of THAT sort of impeccable character, who has show love and care and concern and support of his fellow men and women ALL HIS LIFE to be attacked, destroyed, hated on and despised.

The book had to come from someone whos character was beyond question.

People had to see that the best of the best men are still viciously and ruthlessly attacked. That there can be no "good enough". That is who had to write the book, Living Free. It was my destiny that took a lifetime of impeccable character to prepare for.

I have known of Winston for some time. However I was under the impression that the TENS OF THOUSANDS of men in the MRA/MRM area wanted a remedy, a path to freedom, wanted justice, wanted lawful equality.

I was mistaken. They are gutless cowards who want their slavery and want to complain about it.

John Rambo came over here and had been a member for some time. He noted a few men here had a few brain cells to rub together, unlike on places like the spearhead. So John asked me to come over. I told him no. I did not have time. So he asked men here for questions for the book and ideas. He told me there were a few smart young men here who were talking sense.

After I finished the book I decided to come and read some of Winstons work in more detail. I was impressed with what I read. I read through some of the posts and was impressed with what I read. I figured I might find 4 or 5 young men who actually had a pair of balls between their legs rather than keeping them in wifeys purse like most men do.

That is why I am here. I am here to see if there are 4 or 5 young men ready and willing to walk the path to living in freedom. I do not expect to find 6 such men in only 1,400 members. I would be surprised to find 4. That would be a good result for 1,400 members of a web site. The usual rate is 1 or 2 out of 1,000 listed members.

THAT is how rare men with balls are in the west nowadays.

As far as "bragging"?!?!

The truth is not bragging. I have mates who are better men than me. And when they tell me what they have done I show respect and acknowledge them for what they have done. I do not accuse them of "bragging".

Here....meet Norman Scarth. If there is a greater man in the UK I do not know who he is. Would I NEVER have the temerity to say Norman is "bragging" about what he is doing. A WW II war hero locked up at 75 years of age for denouncing the british guvment?

Give men 10 men the quality of Norman Scarth aged 20-25 and I could free the UK from the grip of its guvment. 10.

But I can't find ONE....and there is only ONE Norman Scarth. Alas, he is 85 years of age.

You men should measure yourself against Norman Scarth and see how short you come up, eh?

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

C.J. wrote: because I have NO favorable opinions of ANY westerner
That is a very closed minded attitude. You are welcome to not have a favourable opinion of yourself.

You do yourself a dis-service having no favourable opinion of any westerner. You close yourself off from many great men who would create value in your life if you only listened.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

IllinoisWoman
Freshman Poster

Post by IllinoisWoman »

PeterAndrewNolan, shut up. I have had enough of you. Stop acting like a western woman.
IllinoisWoman
Freshman Poster

Post by IllinoisWoman »

bryansmit35 wrote:If you were different, as you are meaning (if not immediately stating), then why do you experience the need to put it on community display? It's because it's the same purpose gorillas defeat their upper body whenever they experience a prospective predator or task to their turf: It's a deceive, developed to deceive the burglar. If you are really different, then let your content talk for yourself. Don't you come swaggering in here, considering that all you have to say is "I'm Christian" and we all are just going to drop at you.
I never expected anything of the sort.
Guyver
Freshman Poster

Post by Guyver »

IllinoisWoman, I'll put it to you this way. The second that you came in here saying things like "I have a problem with the men blaming feminism" is the second that you just became our enemy. Feminism is wrong on every level because it ONLY focus's on the rights of women while disregarding men's rights along the way. Now if feminism promoted people's rights (including both men and women), we wouldn't have the problems we have today with feminism in western society. Therefore, we are justified in blaming feminism for the plight of many men, and surprisingly women too. Feminism affects the culture, and men have to grow up and live in the culture that teaches us that something is wrong with us simply because we were born male. It's in the schools and the media. It's in the social attitudes of people that consider it the norm. I could go on and on and on about this but I think that it isn't necessary because you seem somewhat okay from your posts. I still don't trust any woman that even so much as hints to be in favor of feminism, and I think all other men here share that sentiment. By the way, are you ever going to answer my original question?