Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


An American Woman's viewpoint on Happier Abroad

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Fri May 11, 2012 10:16 pm

Ned Zeppelin wrote:So technically, you haven't changed shit. You proved my point.


There is something called proper prior preparation.

And by the way? Removing an entire criminal guvment is not an easy task.

We have done a vast amount of work to ensure that the trials will be effective.

You still have not answered the question...what have you done?

And lastly....attitudes like yours are common among young men. Most young men are ungrateful ignorant unpleasant people. So when the few good young men I meet ask me why it is I want to be paid and am no longer willing to work for their futures for free? I will point them to you as an example of how ungrateful and ignorant young men so often are. And they can take up why I am required to be paid with you.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am







Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Fri May 11, 2012 10:22 pm

zboy1 wrote:PeterAndrewNolan, dude, be more respectful of other people on the forum. And if you disagree with someone, do so in a respectful way and not lash out on people or you're going to get banned from the forum. (I don't want to see that happen to you).


zboy. I will show respect to people who have EARNED it.

Women have been disrepectful of me IN DROVES. Guess what? I didnt see men tell THEM to be MORE RESPECTFUL of ME. Not in FOUR YEARS have I seen a man tell a woman to be more respectful of me....let alone a man tell a woman to stop committing crimes against me.

Why are you so sexist and hateful AGAINST WOMEN that you will not treat them as equals to men, eh?

They said they wanted to be treated as equal. So let them stand up for themselves.
Last edited by PeterAndrewNolan on Fri May 11, 2012 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Fri May 11, 2012 10:32 pm

theyoungagegroup wrote:The fact that you think that World War II was staged shows your level of intelligence. Being from the Soviet Union myself (I was born just as it was collapsing, which should be enough information for you regarding my age), and having family members and other relatives to back me up, I'm afraid I know far more than you do about this.


LOL!! You think you know far more about this than I do!! ROFLMFAO.

Young man. When I was young I was taught that when a man older than you talks you shut up and listen because if he is taking the time to talk to you then you might just learn something. Older men are NOT OBLIGED to share their knowledge. We COULD leave you in your ignorance. That VAST MAJORITY of men my are are absolutely happy to leave you in your ignorance. But when a man MUCH BETTER INFORMED than you speaks you immediately go into denial. Seems young men in Russia are as arrogant about their ignorance as young men in the west.

The three world wars were planned in the 1880s. They were being OPENLY talked about in the 1890s.

Stalin was an ACCOMPLICE to bring russia into WW II.

The soviet union was an Illuminati construct to divide and conquer. Lenin was funded by wall street. Indeed, all through WW II the banksters financed all sides. Standard Oil sold oil to the germans to kill russians with. Ford in Germany were helping build tanks to kill russians with. The US helped the Germans every step of the way. Your russian family and friends might want to know that.

I have even heard that Gorbachev made live comment on CNN that the Committee of 300 approved the fall of the berlin wall...I have not seen it myself and I believe it was in russian anyway..

The soviet unioun did not "collapse"...it was sunsetted as part of the plan to integrate russian into the one world guvment.

Try watching this video...you might learn something. The project to integrate russia and the US into a global one world guvment has been going on for 220 years....and here is evidence that this was well known in the 50s.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUYCBfmIcHM
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

PeterAndrewNolan, OPEN YOUR EYES AND READ MY POSTS!

Postby IllinoisWoman » Fri May 11, 2012 10:33 pm

PeterAndrewNolan, how many times must I repeat this before you understand: I DO NOT CONDONE WHAT THESE WOMEN HAVE DONE TO YOU. Are you seriously incapable of accepting that I, an American woman, would be against alimony, women making false accusations against men, coming after them with knives, and all of the other things that women you know have done to you. I DO NOT SUPPORT THEIR BEHAVIOR! You ask me why I have not said one word on these injustices, when in reality I have already said MANY words. LOOK AT MY PREVIOUS POSTS! I have spoken out against this behavior both on this forum and in real life. Why are you purposely IGNORING every single thing I have said? You keep calling me a "hate-filled shrew" but I have shown NO hate on this forum and have unconditionally agreed with you that what these women did to you was unjust. How many times must I say "I denounce these injustices" before you finally accept that I am in agreement with you?

I do respect the sacrifices men have made in combat. My second oldest brother is a Captain in the US Army and served two tours in Iraq. My father was in the first Gulf War in 1991; my grandfather was in Vietnam and my great-grandfather was in World War II. I respect all sacrifices that men have made in the service of our country. Both times my brother was in Iraq, I kept praying that God would allow him to survive and come home safely, proof that I LOVE my brother.

Like I said before, the only reason you are so hostile to me is because you NEED me to be an evil woman so you can justify your HATRED. You NEED me to be evil the same way Hitler needed the Jews to be evil or the Communists needed the landowners to be evil. Your very existence has become dependent on your quest for vengeance. You do not seek justice but vengeance. If you truly sought justice, you would be friendly to me and say "here is a good woman who understands where I'm coming from and is willing to stand beside me in my quest for justice." Because your quest is not one of justice but vengeance however, you call me a hate-filled shrew and accuse me of not speaking out against these injustices when I have done so many times.
IllinoisWoman
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 12:28 am
Location: Illinois

Re: PeterAndrewNolan, OPEN YOUR EYES AND READ MY POSTS!

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Fri May 11, 2012 10:36 pm

IllinoisWoman wrote:PeterAndrewNolan, how many times must I repeat this before you understand: I DO NOT CONDONE WHAT THESE WOMEN HAVE DONE TO YOU.


So why are you NOT registered to the US CAF womens site.

Silence is consent. Silence in the face of crimes IS condoning those crimes.

All around you there are men who have been criminally victimised by women.

WHAT ARE YOU PERSONALLY DOING ABOUT IT?

Simply saying "I do not agree" is NOT enough. You said you wanted to be equal to men.

MEN ENSURE JUSTICE IS DONE.

Women and children do not.

Any man who is over the age of 21 and is NOT in action to re-introduce the rule of law in his land in the english speaking world is not worthy of the title man and not worthy of my respect in my opinion.

In ALL the US only THREE women have registered to sit on our new juries in our new courts.

Disgusting.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/usa-women/Home.aspx
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby IllinoisWoman » Fri May 11, 2012 10:38 pm

Winston wrote:IllinoisWoman,
Sorry for the hostility you've received here, but can you address something?

First, no one cares about your right to vote, since democracy is a sham and the same rulers are in power no matter who you vote for. Voting does not change government policy, nor does it change anything really. If we were a democracy ruled by the people, there would be no income taxes, the banking bailout of 2008 would not have been passed, the Iraq War would not have happened, healthcare would be affordable or free, etc.

Get real. Your vote is a non-issue.

Anyway, what do you believe exactly? That men and women are equal? In what way? They are not the same for sure. They have different natures and are hard wired differently. Their talents are different too. What is equality to you?

What do you think of the hypocrisy of women wanting equality only when it's to their advantage but not when it isn't?

Do you favor women having to register for the draft?

Are you against women and children being released first in hostage situations and on the Titanic? Do you think that's unfair? Why or why not?

Do you admit that feminism has many double standards?

Here's a big question for you: Why didn't women have contempt for men before the 1990's? Why weren't men seen as fools and creeps back then? Why only now? Doesn't that tell you that all this male hatred in America is somehow ENGINEERED?

What do you think?


If what you say about voting is true, that it doesn't matter, then why should either gender get the right to vote?

And voting does matter, since both Senators and Representatives are directly elected. We may not get to directly elect the president but we do get to directly elect Congress.

I support women being drafted into the military if necessary BUT I do not support them being sent into combat. My brother who is a Captain in the US Army explained to me that women in combat is a bad idea for many reasons. Besides the obvious issue of potential sexual assault as well as women not being as physically strong as men, there is another issue: the fact that men by and large cannot bear to see a woman get attacked and are likely to jeopardize the mission to save the life of a woman (the same reason why brothers are not allowed to serve together in combat units).

I do not know why men since the 1990s are being shown contempt. I only know that I do not support it. I want to turn on the TV and see strong men the way we used to see back in the 50s.
IllinoisWoman
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 12:28 am
Location: Illinois

Re: PeterAndrewNolan, OPEN YOUR EYES AND READ MY POSTS!

Postby IllinoisWoman » Fri May 11, 2012 10:40 pm

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
So why are you NOT registered to the US CAF womens site.


Because up until five seconds ago, I did not know of the existence of CAF.
IllinoisWoman
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 12:28 am
Location: Illinois

Postby IllinoisWoman » Fri May 11, 2012 10:47 pm

Phoenix93 wrote:IllinoisWoman, welcome to the forum and thank you for your opinion. I am from Champaign, Illinois and the women there are some of the best I have seen in this country. I don't hate American women. I hate what they have become. I meet American women like you every blue moon. Most women like you are not abundant like they are in other countries. I don't know why the men on here go in hyena mode and attack all women for no reason whatsoever.

I talk to about 4 women that I met on HappierAbroad off of this site and they are great women. They are a rare breed. I am an atheist, so your Christian value stuff doesn't relate to me, but you seem to have a strong head on your shoulders and know what you want. I hope the men on here give you a chance. I don' t know why women even come on this forum because this crap happens all of the time and the women never return again.

This is an international travel site, but it has turned into another MRA forum over the past 2 years. I don't care if the men on this forum call me names. I didn't see anything wrong with your initial post. You stated your opinion. These men that cry about standing up for feminism don't do anything themselves. This forum has become a herd and everyone attacks any female.

All American or western women are not bad. I know many good ones in my life. The majority of western women are scum and subhuman, but I would never say I hate these women. I have no reason to hate them.


Thank you Phoenix93 for your warm welcome. I have been to Champaign before, but I am from southwestern Illinois, in the Metro East area of St Louis. I have always been more influenced by St Louis than by Chicago (St Louis is only 20 minutes by car but Chicago is 5 hours).

I can respect that you are an atheist. Many men fought and died for Americans to have the right to practice or not practice whatever faith they personally chose. Believe me, the "fire and brimstone" pastors you see on TV are just as annoying to me as they are to you. I used to be in one of those churches where women couldn't wear pants and men couldn't have hair longer than two inches or any sort of facial hair. I still remember not being allowed into church unless I had pantyhose on, even in the middle of summer when it was 100 degrees outside. Those kinds of churches do not appeal to me.

I see what you mean about this having become an MRA forum. Just look at PeterAndrewNolan's posts.
IllinoisWoman
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 12:28 am
Location: Illinois

Re: An American Woman's viewpoint on Happier Abroad

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Fri May 11, 2012 11:36 pm

IllinoisWoman wrote:However, I have a problem with the men on here blaming feminism. Feminism means nothing more than women having the same rights as men. Are you trying to tell me that I don't deserve the right to vote, or the right to own property, or the right to go to college and get a decent job? Feminism has absolutely nothing to do with women having unreleastic demands or being unapproachable; that is due to materialism.


HA, HA, HA, HE HE! I guess we have yet another idiodic mensa-reject trying to tell us the true nature of feminism.

Listen up you fat-ass, bird-brained, fool. Feminism is a duplicitous agenda that markets itself with the definition you cited. HOWEVER, it is an insidious cancer that seeks to install a virtual matriarchy by way of the politics of grievance. Are you that dense, or do you think we are that dense on this forum?

Feminism is the mortal enemy of America and of men. If you are a feminist (or an apologist for feminism) piss off and die. Soon!
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1405
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:57 am

Postby tradcom » Sat May 12, 2012 12:08 am

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:LOL!! You think you know far more about this than I do!! ROFLMFAO.

Young man. When I was young I was taught that when a man older than you talks you shut up and listen because if he is taking the time to talk to you then you might just learn something. Older men are NOT OBLIGED to share their knowledge. We COULD leave you in your ignorance. That VAST MAJORITY of men my are are absolutely happy to leave you in your ignorance. But when a man MUCH BETTER INFORMED than you speaks you immediately go into denial. Seems young men in Russia are as arrogant about their ignorance as young men in the west.


I'm not in Russia - or the rest of the FSU countries, for that matter. Why would you assume that? I'm in the Anglosphere, unfortunately.

As for the rest of this... looks like wisdom doesn't come with age after all - that is, if you are to be believed about your age. Do you really think that I, being from the country that suffered the greatest losses in this war by far, indeed the successor states of which continue to have May 9 parades every year, do not have relatives who know far more about it than you? Do you not think that I have spoken with them about it?

Stalin was an ACCOMPLICE to bring russia into WW II.

The soviet union was an Illuminati construct to divide and conquer. Lenin was funded by wall street. Indeed, all through WW II the banksters financed all sides. Standard Oil sold oil to the germans to kill russians with. Ford in Germany were helping build tanks to kill russians with. The US helped the Germans every step of the way. Your russian family and friends might want to know that.


It's interesting how you say "the banksters financed all sides" but then provide several examples of the US financing Germany. By the way, sorry to disappoint you, but I already knew this.

The rest of what you wrote is a lie.

The soviet unioun did not "collapse"...it was sunsetted as part of the plan to integrate russian into the one world guvment.


Yes - a one-world government controlled by the Anglosphere, primarily by the US. I agree here.
THE DEVELOPED WORLD

Image
tradcom
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:09 pm

Postby sushiman » Sat May 12, 2012 12:13 am

IllinoisWoman wrote:Not only am I treated as an outcast by other American women for not supporting their bad behavior...


Good for you. My woman used to goto church in the USA and tell the women there "you should respect your men more", in a very kind sincere way. The men loved her and came up and shook her hand after bible class, the women hated her.

But she has a good life and their life sucks (and they know it sucks). She has the strength to not be part of the herd. Anyhow we live in Asia now, if she tells people she cooks three hot meals a day for her man they are impressed and try to do better themselves. Here she is a role model, there she was "the enemy".

So I get that a woman who doesn't follow along with the bullshit is going to feel negative forces just like the guys feel. But being on the male end of it in the USA is *a lot* worse.
sushiman
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 324
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:56 pm
Location: Seoul

Re: An American Woman's viewpoint on Happier Abroad

Postby IllinoisWoman » Sat May 12, 2012 3:56 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
IllinoisWoman wrote:However, I have a problem with the men on here blaming feminism. Feminism means nothing more than women having the same rights as men. Are you trying to tell me that I don't deserve the right to vote, or the right to own property, or the right to go to college and get a decent job? Feminism has absolutely nothing to do with women having unreleastic demands or being unapproachable; that is due to materialism.


HA, HA, HA, HE HE! I guess we have yet another idiodic mensa-reject trying to tell us the true nature of feminism.

Listen up you fat-ass, bird-brained, fool. Feminism is a duplicitous agenda that markets itself with the definition you cited. HOWEVER, it is an insidious cancer that seeks to install a virtual matriarchy by way of the politics of grievance. Are you that dense, or do you think we are that dense on this forum?

Feminism is the mortal enemy of America and of men. If you are a feminist (or an apologist for feminism) piss off and die. Soon!


You use such big words trying to look intelligent, but the insults show your true level of intelligence. I am not a sarcastic person either, so I really mean what I say.
IllinoisWoman
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 12:28 am
Location: Illinois

Postby IllinoisWoman » Sat May 12, 2012 3:59 am

sushiman wrote:
IllinoisWoman wrote:Not only am I treated as an outcast by other American women for not supporting their bad behavior...


Good for you. My woman used to goto church in the USA and tell the women there "you should respect your men more", in a very kind sincere way. The men loved her and came up and shook her hand after bible class, the women hated her.

But she has a good life and their life sucks (and they know it sucks). She has the strength to not be part of the herd. Anyhow we live in Asia now, if she tells people she cooks three hot meals a day for her man they are impressed and try to do better themselves. Here she is a role model, there she was "the enemy".

So I get that a woman who doesn't follow along with the bullshit is going to feel negative forces just like the guys feel. But being on the male end of it in the USA is *a lot* worse.


That is why I will never let my man be on the receiving end. I don't see what is so bad about me cooking for my husband. I cannot understand other women who turn household chores into some sort of crisis. They should just be glad they aren't like the Amish women who are constantly sewing clothing or churning butter.
IllinoisWoman
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 12:28 am
Location: Illinois

Postby IllinoisWoman » Sat May 12, 2012 4:05 am

ManInSiam wrote:
IllinoisWoman wrote:What behavior are you referring to that would get me smacked?



LOL you are one stupid American woman you know that? Don't even bother trying to compete with the many foreign women who beat you hands down in terms of personality, grace, manners, respect towards men, etc. You don't even come close. What a clueless twit.


No, you didn't understand the question. What behavior are you referring to that would get me smacked?
IllinoisWoman
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 12:28 am
Location: Illinois

Re: An American Woman's viewpoint on Happier Abroad

Postby DarkMinxMish » Sat May 12, 2012 4:19 am

IllinoisWoman wrote:Hello everyone. I am a white American woman in her mid-20s from the state of Illinois. Since every debate has two sides to it, I thought it would be appropriate for me to add my viewpoint to the discussion, seeing as I am one of those evil American women you all are afraid of.

I agree that many women in our country, especially the women my age, are rude, self-centered, materialistic, and don't know how to dress properly. I also agree that people in our country, both men and women, have become unacceptably obese.

However, I have a problem with the men on here blaming feminism. Feminism means nothing more than women having the same rights as men. Are you trying to tell me that I don't deserve the right to vote, or the right to own property, or the right to go to college and get a decent job? Feminism has absolutely nothing to do with women having unreleastic demands or being unapproachable; that is due to materialism.

As proof that feminism is not the problem, I have been to Europe, where feminism is actually stronger than American-style feminism, and yet the women there are not the rude self-centered bitches that they tend to be in the United States. Please don't try to take away my right to vote just because you can't get sex here.

As for me? I am a good Christian girl who likes wearing skirts and dresses and the color pink and would never think about yelling at a man unless he truly deserved it. I am against alimony; I believe that if a woman doesn't want to be with a man anymore she doesn't deserve his money either. I understand that meeting women is hard for men in the United States, but meeting people in general is hard in this country. I was shocked when I lived in Europe for a year and found just how easy it is to meet people there as compared to the United States.

And no, I am not fat. I am 5'5 and weigh 115 pounds.



Hello Illinois I do agree with you totally. Women in their late teens and twenties (even 30's) are generally materialistic, obnoxious, and greedy. Not ALL women are like that, but a majority are. Why? because of our society and culture we're Americans and we live in one of the most materialistic societies in the world. We waste, want, waste, and consume in enormous amounts and this goes for male and female. Most young people are self centered and don't know how to treat people in a decent manner so to speak. To a older person the demeanors and behavior is incredibly rude, but to us it's normal in a way.

I think some people are raised with high morals and know better, but when they enter a certain environment that goes against what was learned they either assimilate, act the same (perform) to fit in, or hold their ground and demand to be treated decently.
America values stupidity and shallowness over depth and real integrity, because people have been taught that being egotistical is somehow better then being down to earth and real. Plus a lot of young people have some growing up to do. We hold people for the choices they make while their young and never really want to give them a chance to change for the better.

Also I do think the putting the entire blame on feminism is a bit lame.....

To me it seems to be an overreaction to the ways females have done some of these men. Feminism does has it's problems and it isn't perfect, but nothing is in a imperfect world. Though what should be understood is that feminism was a movement to help women gain equal footing in society and to have their needs addressed. Some men are mad about that and dont believe women are equal to men. Others feel feminism is at fault for women making absurd demands, but that is our materialistic culture.
Feminism really isn't all that thought about really in mainstream. I mean women don't really discuss feminism like that. We know we have our rights just like everyone else, because someone worked and fought for it.

And females are equal you can be christian and believe that. I have some qualms with the bible, because people use that as an excuse. It was only after Eve had fallen that she had to pay just like Adam for the sin. Before then she was a companion, because men weren't meant to be alone. Women give men all of themselves their bodies and their hearts. We give men life and we raise that life from little babes on up. Women give men parts of themselves that they can't get back, but some men refuse to see that.....(moving on)

The bigger issues like our economy, our society, our military, our government, banks, education (or the lack of it), and our lack of jobs and actual livable wages to survive on is the major problem. Feminism is like a speck on a boulder it isn't killing our people and robbing us blind. Now the more radical feminism that's just angry females who hate men and want to rule everything. Their just a joke and not much else.

Anyone though so your "a good Christian girl" LOL cool. That's fine hun don't worry there is someone out there for everybody. You'll find someone who's for you just keep praying and waiting...or maybe looking, because God can make you wait quite a long time. My grandma is a very "strict" christian, but when she was young I swear she wasn't as strict....anyway she asked God for a man and she had to wait until she was in her late 30s to get him. He was a mailman who ironically was a man who owned oil and a company. Now she's pretty much taking cared of, cooks for him, and still takes care of the home....She's pretty traditional so there's nothing wrong with that. She loves what she does and she loves him....~sighs~ God can do some amazing things.
Pricking up her golden head:
We must not look at goblin men,
We must not buy their fruits:
Who knows upon what soil they fed
Their hungry thirsty roots?"
DarkMinxMish
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:14 am

PreviousNext

Return to Introduce Yourself

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest