Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


An American Woman's viewpoint on Happier Abroad

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

@DarkMinxMash

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Sat May 12, 2012 5:49 am

The truth is, women are NOT equal to men. If women were really equal to men, were just as strong as men, then show us what society and civilization that women have built (no, the Amazonian society doesn't count because it is fictional) in real life history. It was MAN who did all of the hard, physical labour/work in building every civilization that the human race has seen up to this point. Also, if women were so equal to men, then (since you believe in the Bible) why did the serpent go after Eve instead of Adam? The answer is this: Because the serpent went for the weak link in the chain (which was Eve). He knew that if he went after Adam, then Adam would have shut him down instantly.

The truth is, you have been spoon-fed/force-fed that feminist propaganda for so long, you really believe that, as a woman, you are equal to a man. Science has PROVEN that men and women are NOT equal AT ALL.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)







Re: @DarkMinxMash

Postby IllinoisWoman » Sat May 12, 2012 5:51 am

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:The truth is, women are NOT equal to men. If women were really equal to men, were just as strong as men, then show us what society and civilization that women have built (no, the Amazonian society doesn't count because it is fictional) in real life history. It was MAN who did all of the hard, physical labour/work in building every civilization that the human race has seen up to this point. Also, if women were so equal to men, then (since you believe in the Bible) why did the serpent go after Eve instead of Adam? The answer is this: Because the serpent went for the weak link in the chain (which was Eve). He knew that if he went after Adam, then Adam would have shut him down instantly.

The truth is, you have been spoon-fed/force-fed that feminist propaganda for so long, you really believe that, as a woman, you are equal to a man. Science has PROVEN that men and women are NOT equal AT ALL.


I do not believe that men and women are exactly the same biologically; I recognize that there are differences between the two genders. I simply believe that women deserve the same rights as men. But that means the SAME rights, not more rights like some radical feminists advocate.
IllinoisWoman
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 12:28 am
Location: Illinois

Re: An American Woman's viewpoint on Happier Abroad

Postby nupter » Sat May 12, 2012 8:06 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
IllinoisWoman wrote:However, I have a problem with the men on here blaming feminism. Feminism means nothing more than women having the same rights as men. Are you trying to tell me that I don't deserve the right to vote, or the right to own property, or the right to go to college and get a decent job? Feminism has absolutely nothing to do with women having unreleastic demands or being unapproachable; that is due to materialism.


HA, HA, HA, HE HE! I guess we have yet another idiodic mensa-reject trying to tell us the true nature of feminism.

Listen up you fat-ass, bird-brained, fool. Feminism is a duplicitous agenda that markets itself with the definition you cited. HOWEVER, it is an insidious cancer that seeks to install a virtual matriarchy by way of the politics of grievance. Are you that dense, or do you think we are that dense on this forum?

Feminism is the mortal enemy of America and of men. If you are a feminist (or an apologist for feminism) piss off and die. Soon!

oh yea malaysians are feminist too,but i live with them well all right,they just want equality to have education etc,but for you u ,u dont date or never will date a malaysian muslim because she is a muslim.so u best think and see if you are a hypocrite
nupter
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:08 pm
Location: Malaysia

Re: @DarkMinxMash

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Sat May 12, 2012 11:50 am

IllinoisWoman wrote:
The_Hero_of_Men wrote:The truth is, women are NOT equal to men. If women were really equal to men, were just as strong as men, then show us what society and civilization that women have built (no, the Amazonian society doesn't count because it is fictional) in real life history. It was MAN who did all of the hard, physical labour/work in building every civilization that the human race has seen up to this point. Also, if women were so equal to men, then (since you believe in the Bible) why did the serpent go after Eve instead of Adam? The answer is this: Because the serpent went for the weak link in the chain (which was Eve). He knew that if he went after Adam, then Adam would have shut him down instantly.

The truth is, you have been spoon-fed/force-fed that feminist propaganda for so long, you really believe that, as a woman, you are equal to a man. Science has PROVEN that men and women are NOT equal AT ALL.


I do not believe that men and women are exactly the same biologically; I recognize that there are differences between the two genders. I simply believe that women deserve the same rights as men. But that means the SAME rights, not more rights like some radical feminists advocate.


I actually had to mull over this before I responded. I do believe that women do have the right to be treated with fairness and decency, but they have a RESPONSIBILITY to behave in a decent and responsible manner. Feminists are like adolescents; always whining about their rights, and never about responsibilities. It's like the teenagr who wants the freedom of having her own car, but doesn't want the responsibilities of said car (gas, insurance, etc.)
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)

Re: An American Woman's viewpoint on Happier Abroad

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Sat May 12, 2012 12:00 pm

IllinoisWoman wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
IllinoisWoman wrote:However, I have a problem with the men on here blaming feminism. Feminism means nothing more than women having the same rights as men. Are you trying to tell me that I don't deserve the right to vote, or the right to own property, or the right to go to college and get a decent job? Feminism has absolutely nothing to do with women having unreleastic demands or being unapproachable; that is due to materialism.


HA, HA, HA, HE HE! I guess we have yet another idiodic mensa-reject trying to tell us the true nature of feminism.

Listen up you fat-ass, bird-brained, fool. Feminism is a duplicitous agenda that markets itself with the definition you cited. HOWEVER, it is an insidious cancer that seeks to install a virtual matriarchy by way of the politics of grievance. Are you that dense, or do you think we are that dense on this forum?

Feminism is the mortal enemy of America and of men. If you are a feminist (or an apologist for feminism) piss off and die. Soon!


You use such big words trying to look intelligent, but the insults show your true level of intelligence. I am not a sarcastic person either, so I really mean what I say.


Like I said before bitch, drop dead (literally).
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1405
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:57 am

Postby odbo » Sat May 12, 2012 12:20 pm

IllinoisWoman wrote:
The_Hero_of_Men wrote:The truth is, women are NOT equal to men. If women were really equal to men, were just as strong as men, then show us what society and civilization that women have built (no, the Amazonian society doesn't count because it is fictional) in real life history. It was MAN who did all of the hard, physical labour/work in building every civilization that the human race has seen up to this point. Also, if women were so equal to men, then (since you believe in the Bible) why did the serpent go after Eve instead of Adam? The answer is this: Because the serpent went for the weak link in the chain (which was Eve). He knew that if he went after Adam, then Adam would have shut him down instantly.

The truth is, you have been spoon-fed/force-fed that feminist propaganda for so long, you really believe that, as a woman, you are equal to a man. Science has PROVEN that men and women are NOT equal AT ALL.


I do not believe that men and women are exactly the same biologically; I recognize that there are differences between the two genders. I simply believe that women deserve the same rights as men. But that means the SAME rights, not more rights like some radical feminists advocate.

Feminism is the criminalization of men.

Women have always been the more privileged gender. Feminism comes along and demonizes men for the very privilege they managed to grant women through their hard work. Feminism gifted women even more power than they already had, power they did not earn and are clearly not capable of yielding. Now women have more authority over men but non of the accountability that is expected of men. There are no consequences to the actions of incompetent or malignant women. Women get a free pass. For example their sentences for criminal actions are infinity lighter simply because they are female. And they are paid more than men for doing far less work. What happened to equality?

Feminism is the belief that because men are competent thinkers, farmers, builders, and women are baggage along for the ride, useless apart from producing children, men should have all their rights, education and employment opportunities stripped away until western civilization comes to a screeching halt and women can finally see themselves as equals to men for a brief moment before they all starve to death.
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby ManInSiam » Sat May 12, 2012 1:28 pm

deleted
Last edited by ManInSiam on Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ManInSiam
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:08 am

Re: @DarkMinxMash

Postby DarkMinxMish » Sat May 12, 2012 7:51 pm

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:The truth is, women are NOT equal to men. If women were really equal to men, were just as strong as men, then show us what society and civilization that women have built (no, the Amazonian society doesn't count because it is fictional) in real life history. It was MAN who did all of the hard, physical labour/work in building every civilization that the human race has seen up to this point. Also, if women were so equal to men, then (since you believe in the Bible) why did the serpent go after Eve instead of Adam? The answer is this: Because the serpent went for the weak link in the chain (which was Eve). He knew that if he went after Adam, then Adam would have shut him down instantly.

The truth is, you have been spoon-fed/force-fed that feminist propaganda for so long, you really believe that, as a woman, you are equal to a man. Science has PROVEN that men and women are NOT equal AT ALL.



Hi Hero ^_^,

No a majority of women are not as strong as men, but there are some strong women out there. Women have contributed to society believe it or not and we're not useless. Men and women have their own gifts, weaknesses, and strengths regardless. Also are you complaining that men have built what is the "physical" aspects of society well ok men have, but women have helped as well. What do you think a man's role is for? It takes both men and women to run a successful society.

And as for the serpent finding the weakest link he used Eve. She was the more vulnerable or the more influential of the two. The serpent beguiled her and she in turn influenced Adam to eat the fruit. Though just blaming it on her isn't fair. Adam had a choice to either listen to her or not, but he did he let curiosity take hold. I think if she just ate the fruit it wouldn't have been so bad, but because he did it all "supposedly" went to hell. Listen I find the Bible interesting and I do like the stories, but I don't take all of them literally. I do believe some of it was changed and other things were "lost" to shape it a certain way.

I believe in a higher power/authority then our own and do keep a open mind. And some people like to use science as a religion like what it say ultimately goes. Science can be skewed to fit certain prerogatives and opinions as well.
Pricking up her golden head:
We must not look at goblin men,
We must not buy their fruits:
Who knows upon what soil they fed
Their hungry thirsty roots?"
DarkMinxMish
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:14 am

DarkMinxMash

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Sat May 12, 2012 8:47 pm

To add on to what I was saying, look at the PT (physical training/physical test) requirements for males and females for military basic training, police academies, and correctional officer academies. If men and women were so equal, why are women's PT requirements lower than those of males? In my Introduction to Criminal Justice course last semester, there was a quote in the course textbook from a police chief from somewhere in Georgia: "The reason we lower the PT standards for women is because of EEOC and quota laws. If men and women had the same PT requirements, over 90% of the women who apply for our police academies would wash out." I have reason to believe that this is the case for
military basic training as well as correctional officer training.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)

Re: Hero

Postby DarkMinxMish » Sun May 13, 2012 12:31 am

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:To add on to what I was saying, look at the PT (physical training/physical test) requirements for males and females for military basic training, police academies, and correctional officer academies. If men and women were so equal, why are women's PT requirements lower than those of males? In my Introduction to Criminal Justice course last semester, there was a quote in the course textbook from a police chief from somewhere in Georgia: "The reason we lower the PT standards for women is because of EEOC and quota laws. If men and women had the same PT requirements, over 90% of the women who apply for our police academies would wash out." I have reason to believe that this is the case for
military basic training as well as correctional officer training.



Well yeah I believe that and if that's the case then I guess it would be unfair to most of the men, because most of the women couldn't cut it. It would be much fairer if only the women that could pass the current training as is were hired, but in a way it wouldn't be fair to the other women either. So the departments do take in the difference in strength and physiology between men and women. They try to lower it to a women's standard ability, but with difficulty. I don't know any women who has wanted to become a cop or join the military (I thought about joining the air force once), but I know their out there. And society has to take these individuals into consideration and so they make moderations for them to be able to join these organizations.
Pricking up her golden head:
We must not look at goblin men,
We must not buy their fruits:
Who knows upon what soil they fed
Their hungry thirsty roots?"
DarkMinxMish
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:14 am

Re: Hero

Postby odbo » Sun May 13, 2012 1:44 am

DarkMinxMish wrote: I don't know any women who has wanted to become a cop or join the military (I thought about joining the air force once), but I know their out there. And society has to take these individuals into consideration and so they make moderations for them to be able to join these organizations.

Liberalism is a mental disorder and you are a victim. According to you basketball hoops should be lowered so short people could have equal opportunities to play in the NBA. The military should lower age restrictions so little boys could have equal opportunities to be soldiers. Chihuahuas should be trained as police dogs at the expense of tax payers and given a chance even if it takes 20 of them to accomplish the same work as 1 German Shepherd.

And women should be given any job they please even when they are incapable of fulfilling its basic requirements. If a person in a wheelchair wants to be a fireman maybe the taxpayers should foot the bill for that as well.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERwzqvs7vvU[/youtube]
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Re: Hero

Postby IllinoisWoman » Sun May 13, 2012 2:26 am

odbo wrote:
DarkMinxMish wrote: I don't know any women who has wanted to become a cop or join the military (I thought about joining the air force once), but I know their out there. And society has to take these individuals into consideration and so they make moderations for them to be able to join these organizations.

Liberalism is a mental disorder and you are a victim. According to you basketball hoops should be lowered so short people could have equal opportunities to play in the NBA. The military should lower age restrictions so little boys could have equal opportunities to be soldiers. Chihuahuas should be trained as police dogs at the expense of tax payers and given a chance even if it takes 20 of them to accomplish the same work as 1 German Shepherd.

And women should be given any job they please even when they are incapable of fulfilling its basic requirements. If a person in a wheelchair wants to be a fireman maybe the taxpayers should foot the bill for that as well.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERwzqvs7vvU[/youtube]


As strange as it sounds I agree with odbo and TheHeroOfMen on this one and disagree with DarkMinxMish. I am a woman but if discriminating against me saves lives, then so be it. I think everyone should have to pass the same physical fitness standards no matter what set of genitals they have. My brother in the Army works with several women soldiers and I would hate for him to get killed because one of them could not meet basic physical fitness standards. The enemy soldiers are not going to move slower just because she is a woman. Likewise with firefighting how much sense does it make for women to only have to lift 50 pounds when the average person weighs a lot more than that? I don't want to get burned to death because political correctness means that the woman trying to save my life can't lift me because I weigh twice what she can physically lift.

DarkMinxMish, you might feel as a woman that we are discriminated against if standards aren't lowered, but we're talking about saving lives here. If your house is burning, do you want some woman firefighter who can't lift you because her standards say she only has to lift 50 pounds? If this means that only 1% of all women can meet the standards, then so be it. However, at the same time, if a woman genuinely can meet the standards, then I see no problem with her being a firefighter.

Combat is different though. Even if a woman can meet the standards to serve in the infantry, I disagree with women serving in the infantry for reasons my brother has outlined. As he explained to me, men are hardwired to do anything to save the lives of women and this might jeopardize the mission if he does something to save the life of a woman soldier that results in mission failure. There is also the obvious issue of potential sexual assault being the only woman on a mission with 20 or 30 men. This is why as unfair as it may sound to some women, I do not agree with us women being put into combat. I greatly respect men who have been killed, wounded, or taken as prisoners of war.

The only thing I didn't agree with is odbo's comment about liberalism being a mental disorder. My viewpoint on liberals is that they fall into one of two categories: either they are so rich that they are shielded from the realities of life, or they are so poor that they listen when the government promises to do things for them. This is why so many poor people voted for Obama despite his heavily anti-business policies that have destroyed the creation of jobs in the United States, the very jobs which poor people would need to get out of poverty. In other words, liberalism is not a mental disorder but rather a person just being misguided. Either way, it is still a dangerous philosophy.
IllinoisWoman
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 12:28 am
Location: Illinois

Postby IllinoisWoman » Sun May 13, 2012 2:32 am

odbo wrote:...And they are paid more than men for doing far less work....


Oh really? In my place of employment I work harder than my male counterparts and receive not just less respect but also lower pay. The guys are always screwing around and going outside to take smoke breaks when they aren't supposed to, as well as showing up whenever they feel like it even if they're half an hour late. The one time I was 10 minutes late, my boss deducted an entire HOUR (yes, an entire HOUR, not 10 minutes) worth of pay from my paycheck that week. In other words, he didn't pay me for 50 minutes of work. That has NEVER happened to my male coworkers, who get to joke around with the boss like he's their buddy while I have to pick up the slack.

Don't you even open your mouth on a topic unless you know what you're talking about.
IllinoisWoman
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 12:28 am
Location: Illinois

Postby IllinoisWoman » Sun May 13, 2012 2:38 am

ManInSiam wrote:I am not here to debate you or spoonfeed you knowledge you should know already.

asking me shows you are being either lazy, stupid, or insincere or all 3. Either way you come off pretty badly for a woman. But that's to be expected considering you are an american woman.

Like i said you can't compete with foreign women and make no mistake, they are far better than you and your fellow american women.


What about me makes me a low quality woman? It sounds to me like the simple fact that I was born in the United States is enough for you to hate me.

You've never even met me and you already want me to be smacked. Would you be willing to come to my residence in Illinois and say that to my face while my brothers are standing next to me?

No, you're a typical internet coward.
IllinoisWoman
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 12:28 am
Location: Illinois

Re: An American Woman's viewpoint on Happier Abroad

Postby IllinoisWoman » Sun May 13, 2012 2:40 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Like I said before bitch, drop dead (literally).


What makes me into a "bitch"? The fact that I was born in the United States?
IllinoisWoman
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 12:28 am
Location: Illinois

PreviousNext

Return to Introduce Yourself

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest