An American Woman's viewpoint on Happier Abroad

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
ManInSiam
Freshman Poster

Post by ManInSiam »

deleted
Last edited by ManInSiam on June 25th, 2012, 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

IllinoisWoman wrote:
ManInSiam wrote:...excuse me i have a foreign woman to bang right now...
Just don't forget that Lorena Bobbitt, the woman who chopped off her husband's penis because he was beating her, was not American but Ecuadorian. Let's hope that one of your Thai women does not do the same to you.
The problem is, that Lorena Bobbitt was severely Americanized, assuming she was an Ecuadorian immigrant and not born here in America. Back in her home country, she wouldn't have DARED to Even attempt to pull that stunt on him. For someone claiming o be a "good" Christian, what you said at the end was very unChristian. That's one step away from saying "I hope that one of your Thai women does that to you". What you said really/severely damages what little credibility you had to begin with. A true Christian would not say anything like that.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
IllinoisWoman
Freshman Poster

Post by IllinoisWoman »

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:The problem is, that Lorena Bobbitt was severely Americanized, assuming she was an Ecuadorian immigrant and not born here in America. Back in her home country, she wouldn't have DARED to Even attempt to pull that stunt on him.
You really believe that? You really believe that outside the English-speaking world, women don't kill or maim their husbands?

Take a look at this story: a CHINESE woman in CHINA cutting off her CHINESE boyfriend's penis: http://www.chinahush.com/2011/07/19/gir ... -with-her/

Or how about this one? Another CHINESE woman in CHINA cutting off yet again her CHINESE boyfriend's penis: http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2009 ... 865801.htm

In fact, go to the Wikipedia page on penis removal and you will quickly see that for some reason, most of the cases of women cutting off their husband's/boyfriend's penis happen in China and other Asian countries like Bangladesh. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penis_removal
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

IllinoisWoman wrote:
The_Hero_of_Men wrote:The problem is, that Lorena Bobbitt was severely Americanized, assuming she was an Ecuadorian immigrant and not born here in America. Back in her home country, she wouldn't have DARED to Even attempt to pull that stunt on him.
You really believe that? You really believe that outside the English-speaking world, women don't kill or maim their husbands?

Take a look at this story: a CHINESE woman in CHINA cutting off her CHINESE boyfriend's penis: http://www.chinahush.com/2011/07/19/gir ... -with-her/

Or how about this one? Another CHINESE woman in CHINA cutting off yet again her CHINESE boyfriend's penis: http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2009 ... 865801.htm

In fact, go to the Wikipedia page on penis removal and you will quickly see that for some reason, most of the cases of women cutting off their husband's/boyfriend's penis happen in China and other Asian countries like Bangladesh. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penis_removal

Okay, I stand corrected on that point. However, ask yourself this: did these women get away with it (like they more or less do in the Western world)?

EDIT: One of the women actually got some serious prison time for cutting off her husband's penis. How much prison time did Lorena Bobbitt get?? If I remember correctly, she did not serve a day in prison for that assault. So yes, it may happen in other non-Western countries, but for the most part, at least the assailants won't get away with it.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
IllinoisWoman
Freshman Poster

Post by IllinoisWoman »

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:Okay, I stand corrected on that point. However, ask yourself this: did these women get away with it (like they more or less do in the Western world)?

EDIT: One of the women actually got some serious prison time for cutting off her husband's penis. How much prison time did Lorena Bobbitt get?? If I remember correctly, she did not serve a day in prison for that assault. So yes, it may happen in other non-Western countries, but for the most part, at least the assailants won't get away with it.
I believe Lorena Bobbitt should have gotten prison time. Any woman who would cut off a man's penis is the lowest form of life there possibly could be. I agree that women need to be punished more harshly for crimes that they commit. I think it's messed up that there was a guy who received a 10-year prison sentence simply for being 18 and having oral sex with his 17-year old girlfriend (if I remember the details right) whereas there was a 36-year-old woman teacher who got 6 months in prison for having sex with a 16-year-old student (once again if I remember the details right).

Women should receive the same sentence that men get if they were to commit a comparable crime.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

IllinoisWoman wrote:
The_Hero_of_Men wrote:Okay, I stand corrected on that point. However, ask yourself this: did these women get away with it (like they more or less do in the Western world)?

I believe Lorena Bobbitt should have gotten prison time. Any woman who would cut off a man's penis is the lowest form of life there possibly could be. I agree that women need to be punished more harshly for crimes that they commit. I think it's messed up that there was a guy who received a 10-year prison sentence simply for being 18 and having oral sex with his 17-year old girlfriend (if I remember the details right) whereas there was a 36-year-old woman teacher who got 6 months in prison for having sex with a 16-year-old student (once again if I remember the details right).

Women should receive the same sentence that men get if they were to commit a comparable crime.

EXACTLY!!!

In other countries though, the woman is at least held accountable. Correct me if I'm wrong, but in a Middle Estern/Muslim country, if a woman did that to her husband, then she would have to deal with the law... if her husband's relatives didn't get her first.

But I agree with you on that point!
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

IllinoisWoman wrote:
odbo wrote:...And they are paid more than men for doing far less work....
Oh really?
Yes really, you dumb cunt.
TheLilAbs
Freshman Poster

To the Woman who post this shit on here

Post by TheLilAbs »

You are a dumass and your sick in the head women like you make me wander why american men never be told that thier american women love them thanks for proving my point
IllinoisWoman
Freshman Poster

Post by IllinoisWoman »

odbo wrote:
IllinoisWoman wrote:
odbo wrote:...And they are paid more than men for doing far less work....
Oh really?
Yes really, you dumb cunt.
So you ignore the rest of my post? Here's the rest of what I wrote, since you didn't seem to be able to view it on your monitor.
IllinoisWoman wrote:Oh really? In my place of employment I work harder than my male counterparts and receive not just less respect but also lower pay. The guys are always screwing around and going outside to take smoke breaks when they aren't supposed to, as well as showing up whenever they feel like it even if they're half an hour late. The one time I was 10 minutes late, my boss deducted an entire HOUR (yes, an entire HOUR, not 10 minutes) worth of pay from my paycheck that week. In other words, he didn't pay me for 50 minutes of work. That has NEVER happened to my male coworkers, who get to joke around with the boss like he's their buddy while I have to pick up the slack.

Don't you even open your mouth on a topic unless you know what you're talking about.
Were you able to view it this time?
IllinoisWoman
Freshman Poster

Re: To the Woman who post this shit on here

Post by IllinoisWoman »

TheLilAbs wrote:You are a dumass and your sick in the head women like you make me wander why american men never be told that thier american women love them thanks for proving my point
Just for saying that, I am going to go out of my way to always make my husband happy and prove you wrong.

My birth in the United States has no impact on whether or not I treat my husband properly. And I will treat him properly. I will treat him so well that he will never want to leave me.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

IllinoisWoman wrote:
Just don't forget that Lorena Bobbitt, the woman who chopped off her husband's penis because he was beating her, was not American but Ecuadorian. Let's hope that one of your Thai women does not do the same to you.
Typical western woman showing her colours.

As far as I can recall I have NEVER heard a man say that he hopes some man will cut some womans breasts off. But I know PLENTY of self described "good women" wish a man get his penis cut off or wish a man dead. Many times that man being me.

IW has revealed her hatred of men in one comment. She says women and men should have equal rights...but apparently also hopes some men get their penis cut off and, presumably, the woman goes scott free. She sounds just charming to me.

@IW.. NO easter european woman have EVER suggested that a woman commit a crime against a man in my presence.....EVER.

And you western women wonder why we think you are such damaged garbage now? Duh....Maybe it is because you promote hate crimes against men, eh?
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
IllinoisWoman
Freshman Poster

Post by IllinoisWoman »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
IllinoisWoman wrote:

As far as I can recall I have NEVER heard a man say that he hopes some man will cut some womans breasts off. But I know PLENTY of self described "good women" wish a man get his penis cut off or wish a man dead. Many times that man being me.

IW has revealed her hatred of men in one comment. She says women and men should have equal rights...but apparently also hopes some men get their penis cut off and, presumably, the woman goes scott free. She sounds just charming to me.

@IW.. NO easter european woman have EVER suggested that a woman commit a crime against a man in my presence.....EVER.

And you western women wonder why we think you are such damaged garbage now? Duh....Maybe it is because you promote hate crimes against men, eh?
Actually I was just trying to make the point that just because a woman isn't from an English-speaking country doesn't mean she won't abuse you. Plenty of non English-speaking women abuse their husbands and boyfriends too. A woman isn't automatically a perfect angel just because she's from Eastern Europe or Asia or South America or wherever.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

IllinoisWoman wrote:
PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
IllinoisWoman wrote:

Actually I was just trying to make the point that just because a woman isn't from an English-speaking country doesn't mean she won't abuse you. Plenty of non English-speaking women abuse their husbands and boyfriends too. A woman isn't automatically a perfect angel just because she's from Eastern Europe or Asia or South America or wherever.
In defense of Mr. Nolan, The point that Mr. Nolan was trying to make is that here in the West, women who abuse their significant others are more likely to get away with their crimes than a non-Western woman. Aside from that, I do agree with what you are saying. Women abusing their partners. It's just less tolerated in certain parts of the world than the west. In some countries, domestic violence laws aren't like Western DV laws. In other words, if a woman lays her hands on her partner, then he is legally allowed to defend himself as he sees fit. It's not like here in the West that if you hit your wife, you're going to jail, regardless of how much she's beating the living **** out of you.
TerraFirma
Freshman Poster

Post by TerraFirma »

This woe-man or fe(evil) male doesn't deserve the right to speak and antagonize on this forum.

I remember reading recently, and I paraphrase, "girls learn to make sounds that imitate the words of men".

You don't have the intellectual headroom to jump up here and start making demands, sorry. Your best bet is serving. You might of been good at that if you were caught early and raised right. Too bad, the only thing you now serve willingly is the big government dick and misandrist mind control box.

Emphasis on caught. I say that because you are now as absurd as stray cattle on the street.

Anyone listen to the "Female Illuminati" M. Tsarion interview? Interesting how far penis envy goes back... Humanity really got f***ed.
IllinoisWoman
Freshman Poster

Post by IllinoisWoman »

TerraFirma wrote:This woe-man or fe(evil) male doesn't deserve the right to speak and antagonize on this forum.

I remember reading recently, and I paraphrase, "girls learn to make sounds that imitate the words of men".

You don't have the intellectual headroom to jump up here and start making demands, sorry. Your best bet is serving. You might of been good at that if you were caught early and raised right. Too bad, the only thing you now serve willingly is the big government dick and misandrist mind control box.

Emphasis on caught. I say that because you are now as absurd as stray cattle on the street.

Anyone listen to the "Female Illuminati" M. Tsarion interview? Interesting how far penis envy goes back... Humanity really got f***ed.
I do serve. I serve God and I will serve my future husband.

But I won't serve you.