Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


An American Woman's viewpoint on Happier Abroad

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Tue May 15, 2012 11:59 am

IllinoisWoman wrote:PeterAndrewNolan, shut up. I have had enough of you. Stop acting like a western woman.

LOL!!! Sweetie. Attempting to tell a lie like I am acting like a western woman just makes you laughable.

Let me share a story with you so you can share it with your fellow hate filled shrews.

My fav#3 was looking for a husband. I was just a "pleasant diversion" for a while. She told me one day she was talking to her then german boyfriend and she was telling him how good and honest and faithful women can be. He replied.

"Us german men know all about how faithful women can be. After the war, when our grandfathers were in prisoner of war camps having managed to survive the war, their wives would have sex with the nearest american GIs for the price of a pair of stockings. THAT is what women are like."

My fav#3 wanted to talk to me about this. She said "but that was not me, those women were not me, I was not even born at the time he is talking about and neither was he. How can he use that as an example of women? How can he use that as a reason not to trust me? I don't understand."

I explained to her.

"Fav#3. A persons credibility not only depends in their willingness to keep their own word, it also depends on their willingness to denounce people who do not keep their word. If you know someone has lied and you say nothing and it later comes out that you knew they lied then YOUR credibility is also ruined.

Now. When it comes to women. Women will hide the lies or sins or crimes of other women. They will let other women do things like have sex for a pair of stockings rather than say to that woman "your husband is in a POW camp, you must respect your marriage vows and keep yourself for him, if you do not I will denounce you as an adulterer and have nothing more to do with you".

And it is the same in the west now. Like in my case. Jennifer committed these crimes and all the other women stay silent. That means they agree. That means their credibility is ruined and they too can not be trusted. They are correctly called liars.

And you want to know what is coming? This is very bad for you and women of your generation. Women have been caught telling lies to men so many times that men are starting to agree that there is no reason to expose men who lie to women. Women have a short time to find a husband. It takes 2 to 3 years to develop the relationship to the point of marriage and decision to have a child. The ONLY thing protecting women from men telling the lie "I want children" is other men who DO tell women if a man is telling that lie.

If it EVER happens that men do NOT tell women if a man is lying when he says "I want a wife and children" then all is lost for women. The man can dump you after 2 or 3 years or you might leave....and you can only do that three times before you are too old. And let me tell you. I know a LOT of men who now take the position it is ok to lie to women because women have taken the position it is ok to lie to men for all of history. "

When I told her that her face dropped like a stone.

And I finished it with

"Yes. Your sisters have destroyed your credibility for you and there is nothing you can do to get it back. You might want to thank them for that."

And so it is with you IW. Your sisters destroyed your credibility for you before you even showed up here. And you also went on to destroy your own credibility after turning up here.

And you western women wonder why we do not believe you or trust you.

EEW know that trust is important and they go out of their way to establish trust....like my fav#1 telling me openly about the possible "miracle baby".
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am







Postby Ned Zeppelin » Tue May 15, 2012 5:07 pm

IllinoisWoman wrote:
odbo wrote:
IllinoisWoman wrote:
odbo wrote:...And they are paid more than men for doing far less work....


Oh really?

Yes really, you dumb c**t.


So you ignore the rest of my post? Here's the rest of what I wrote, since you didn't seem to be able to view it on your monitor.

IllinoisWoman wrote:Oh really? In my place of employment I work harder than my male counterparts and receive not just less respect but also lower pay. The guys are always screwing around and going outside to take smoke breaks when they aren't supposed to, as well as showing up whenever they feel like it even if they're half an hour late. The one time I was 10 minutes late, my boss deducted an entire HOUR (yes, an entire HOUR, not 10 minutes) worth of pay from my paycheck that week. In other words, he didn't pay me for 50 minutes of work. That has NEVER happened to my male coworkers, who get to joke around with the boss like he's their buddy while I have to pick up the slack.

Don't you even open your mouth on a topic unless you know what you're talking about.


Were you able to view it this time?

I honestly do not believe that you are paid less than your male counterparts that have the same job. Income inequality has been proven to be a myth.
Ned Zeppelin
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:10 pm

Postby nupter » Tue May 15, 2012 6:49 pm

tell me IW in which part of this thread did u disrespected him?

ManInSiam wrote:
nupter wrote:
ManInSiam wrote:
nupter wrote:
ManInSiam wrote:i got disrespected big time by this american chick and you stood up for her, like a typical mangina. ok fine. Why dont you pm her and ask for a date? lol hell maybe it might lead to marriage

i did not see any disrespect msg from her post to u,if there is show it to me,all i see is u disrespecting her because u have the view that u shuld not respect her.i defend the one who is right and critisize those who are wrong,and im not a mangina


You poor bastard. u have no idea what a quality woman is, surrounded as youve been all your life by shitty American/anglo women. Open your eyes and wake the fcuk up. boy you have a lot to learn lol

u see u cant even keep a conversation clean,and intelligent,also u cant prove to me that she has said anything that has disrespected u,rather u are the one that has disrespected her,i dont want to waste my time talking to someone who doesnt know what are they saying.


no mangina, *I* don't want to waste my time talking to someone who doesnt know what they are saying. YOU are making me do that right now.

Look at that exchange, look at her behavior. If you cant see how disrespectful and hateful she was, you are lost, i can't help you. Stop getting involved when you are blind as a bat and dont know WTF youre talking about.


ManInSiam wrote:
nupter wrote:
ManInSiam wrote:
nupter wrote:
ManInSiam wrote:i got disrespected big time by this american chick and you stood up for her, like a typical mangina. ok fine. Why dont you pm her and ask for a date? lol hell maybe it might lead to marriage

i did not see any disrespect msg from her post to u,if there is show it to me,all i see is u disrespecting her because u have the view that u shuld not respect her.i defend the one who is right and critisize those who are wrong,and im not a mangina


You poor bastard. u have no idea what a quality woman is, surrounded as youve been all your life by shitty American/anglo women. Open your eyes and wake the fcuk up. boy you have a lot to learn lol

one more thing,i have not been surrounded by AW for all my life,i grew up in malaysia,check ur facts right


well *I* have been surrounded by them all my life so, unlike you, i know WTF I'm talking about when i deal with them. stay out of the way


here is smth for u man in siam,if u cant find me anything that she said that is disrespecting u then u might as well keep away from here,u cant blame 1 american for what all the american did to u,u are a fool to think that way,all i see from this thread is your bull and u disrespecting her not vice versa,so stop being a hypocrite dumb ass.and if u do reply this time give me proof from this thread no proof,then u prove me right
nupter
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:08 pm
Location: Malaysia

Postby ManInSiam » Tue May 15, 2012 8:52 pm

deleted
Last edited by ManInSiam on Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ManInSiam
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:08 am

Postby nupter » Tue May 15, 2012 10:02 pm

ManInSiam wrote:hahahaha now the whole forum knows youre a snitch and a mangina, posting private messages

lol thanks for the heads up buddy! :lol:


so someone posting a private msg is a mangina? u are ridiculous. go find more than 2 person that support ur thinking about me u bitter man,or are u not a man? and im not ur buddy. as i see u have proved me right,u are nothing but someone who cant give evidence because there is no such evidence
nupter
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:08 pm
Location: Malaysia

Postby ManInSiam » Wed May 16, 2012 2:24 am

deleted
Last edited by ManInSiam on Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ManInSiam
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:08 am

Postby nupter » Wed May 16, 2012 6:23 am

ManInSiam wrote:
nupter wrote:
ManInSiam wrote:hahahaha now the whole forum knows youre a snitch and a mangina, posting private messages

lol thanks for the heads up buddy! :lol:


so someone posting a private msg is a mangina? u are ridiculous. go find more than 2 person that support ur thinking about me u bitter man,or are u not a man? and im not ur buddy. as i see u have proved me right,u are nothing but someone who cant give evidence because there is no such evidence



it makes perfect sense that a rat like you stands up for her.

glad I played a part smoking you out... now everyone here knows youre an untrustworthy, backstabbing mangina! ROTFLMAO

wow u are a hero in this forum,u want a gold medal from winston and the whole world?u still havent answer my question i wonder why. so until u do,everything u say is irrelevant
nupter
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:08 pm
Location: Malaysia

Wow

Postby polya » Wed May 16, 2012 7:14 am

I don't see the point debating with one woman. The fact is if you are male & you'r not in the top 20% of "best catches" you will almost certainly end up a 40 year old virgin in the USA. Also, if you are a woman not in the top 80% of "best catches" you will almost certainly have the same experiences. So it's different for girls - the dating scene is so unfair that most men need to withdraw completely from American dating life as all womwn & the top 20% of men won't give a damn about them.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 850
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:21 am

Re: Wow

Postby nupter » Wed May 16, 2012 7:43 am

polya wrote:I don't see the point debating with one woman. The fact is if you are male & you'r not in the top 20% of "best catches" you will almost certainly end up a 40 year old virgin in the USA. Also, if you are a woman not in the top 80% of "best catches" you will almost certainly have the same experiences. So it's different for girls - the dating scene is so unfair that most men need to withdraw completely from American dating life as all womwn & the top 20% of men won't give a damn about them.

learn one thing or two from polya man in siam,polya makes facts,and proves,what bout u? all nothing but bull
nupter
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:08 pm
Location: Malaysia

Re: Wow

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Wed May 16, 2012 11:35 am

And as per usual manginas defend worthless western women by attacking men who denounce them.....

Move along people...nothing to see here....
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

@Mr. Nolan

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Wed May 16, 2012 1:53 pm

Im sorry for my late reply, but I have been busy with work. But to answer your question, YES, I am surprised that I have been the first man to publicly defend you, and it was my pleasure to do so.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)

Postby ManInSiam » Wed May 16, 2012 3:42 pm

deleted
Last edited by ManInSiam on Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ManInSiam
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:08 am

Postby nupter » Wed May 16, 2012 5:51 pm

ManInSiam wrote:
nupter wrote:so someone posting a private msg is a mangina?


yes, posting someone's private message shows you are untrustworthy, slimy, spiteful, dishonorable = mangina.

LOL you are so stupid, you ratted on me but instead you ratted yourself out :lol: Now nobody here will trust or respect you anymore. thanks again for the heads up


1: that is also my private message so i can choose wht i want to do with it.and its ur message to me,so it is meant for me and i can do anything i want with it.go find me rules in this forum that says i am not allowed to do that,maybe u should convince winston to set those rules up,and also bar everyone women who post in this forum cause they are all irrelevant dishonest,cheating bitches like u said
2: in which word or sentence that u see me say i support AW and i ratted myself? i was not even saying anything,till now u still have not answer the basic question which is so simple,either u are a retard or just an ignorant man.answer my question and then i will treat u as someone intelligent if not ur just a dumb ass
3: how can u be so sure no one here respect me or trust me?except for those extremist in this forum,proof it to me.u are also an extremist who cant give solid evidence.
4:the private msg proves everything,its for everyone to see in which sentence did i say i support all AW? i did not delete any word or sentence from the private msg.copy and paste and show it to me without u changin any word.
5:i numbered all of it so u wont misse out any topics that u need to answer if u ever do reply if not forget bout it,cuz u cant even answer a few mere easy question whats the point of chatting with a 10 year old kid who cant answer half of the question and is still immature and childish?
nupter
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:08 pm
Location: Malaysia

Postby Billy » Wed May 16, 2012 8:28 pm

Sodini would liked this thread :)

Peter, don´t you have other hobbies?
odbo what about your plans to go abroad? :)
Billy
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1144
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:01 pm

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Thu May 17, 2012 12:11 pm

Billy wrote:Peter, don´t you have other hobbies?

My current hobby of stopping the planned genocide of 15 million australians takes up most of my spare time Billy....but yes...I am also promoting my software and enjoying life as well. Seems most of those Australians who are being slowly poisoned and prepped for a civil war are too busy drinking beer, watching football or working to care about stopping the ongoing genocide.

When I read threads put into places like this by women like IW? I think the Illuminati really have a point in their "useless eaters" phrase.

One of the ways in which people are divided is that they do not care about other people and what happens to them. Lots of men here do not care about the future of young men and boys. Lots of women in the west do not care about men except as sperm donors and wallets. So as long as the Illuminati pick off small enough numbers each time they can rely on those around their victims to not care about them.

As solzennichezen mentions in his book Gulag Archipelligo.....St. Petersberg was terrorised by 2,000 police. A city of 2 MILLION people at the time.

And so it is today. Police, who are outnumbered 1,000 to 1 in any large western city can terrorise it......family courts can terrorise men.....and all because men do not care enough about each other. And when it is your turn to be victimised, you will wonder why no one will help you.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

PreviousNext

Return to Introduce Yourself

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest