Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


An American Woman's viewpoint on Happier Abroad

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

I'm still here

Postby IllinoisWoman » Wed May 09, 2012 9:16 pm

Everyone, I'm still here. Just because I didn't reply within the first 24 hours doesn't mean I ran off.

I feel I need to clarify a few things. Like I already said, I am against any and all forms of alimony. I also think the "child protection racket" is unjust to men. So please don't act like I support things when I don't. I understand that many American men have been unjustly thrown in prison due to the actions of bad women. But that doesn't mean I condone those actions. I am telling you all right now that I condemn women making false allegations to get men thrown in prison, take his kids away from him, and take half his income in alimony. I repeat: I condemn all of those things.

Mr. Nolan, I sympathize with you and what happened to you, even though based on your posts I already know that you will just turn right around and still hate me simply because your ex-wife or whoever it was got you thrown in prison. I also have never once made a single comment about men like the ones you posted. In fact, I prefer being around men than being around women since women are completely illogical and like to stab each other in the back.

You all talk about us American women being "hate-filled shrews" but your posts have been nothing but hate. I came here civilly sympathizing with your cause but all you do is turn right around and tell me to go away simply because a few American women are bitches. I am not the stereotypical American woman. This is very personal but I am a virgin still at the age of 24 because I do not believe in sex before marriage. So I won't be putting up a profile on PlentyOfFish looking for a "provider". I will find a good Christian man from within my church. And yes, I will obey him, since the Bible does say that man is the head of the woman.

I find it interesting the comment about "using my skirt" to get ahead in life. At my place of employment I am one of the hardest workers. I regularly work 45-hour work weeks and do my best to constantly stay busy while most other workers, both men and women, like to slack off because they know that I will pick up the slack. I do not believe in using my sexuality to get ahead in the workplace. That is why when I do wear skirts to work, they are always knee-length or longer. I don't even own a miniskirt. The shortest skirt I own is about an inch above the knee. I don't want everyone being able to see my underwear every time I sit down. And I don't "show my cleavage" either. I dress very modestly at all times. The only man who gets to enjoy my body will be my future husband.

ManInSiam, taking away my right to vote is a stupid idea. In all of the countries you all live in, the women there have the right to vote too. If the right to vote truly corrupts women, then why is it that in all the other countries you men here love, the women still remain good women despite having the right to vote?
IllinoisWoman
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 12:28 am
Location: Illinois







@IllinoisWoman

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Wed May 09, 2012 9:53 pm

So you've come back for more...

Any American woman can say that she condemns the wrongful treatment of men here in America, but the thing is, ARE YOU ACTIVELY SPEAKING OUT AGAINST IT? Are you doing ANYTHING about it, for that matter? You say quite a bit that destroys what negligible credibility you may have had to begin with. For instance, how can you claim to sympathize with our cause, yet at the same time, you tell a coworker of yours that he is narrow-minded for not wanting to date American women anymore. Also, it's not just "a few" American women that are bitches; it's the MAJORITY. If not the majority, then enough of them are bitches to justify the stereotype. It's just like Christians: not all of them are prostelyzing annoyances, but enough of them are to justify that stereotype. Granted, You might not be the typical American woman, but females like you are an exception to the rule. With the way the laws are here in the Angloshpere, American women have proven to be nothing more than a liability. In other words, when it comes to American women, the risks are far too great, and the rewards are too paltry, at best. The absolute worst women are those who claim to be religious. It's just like they say: PKs (Preachers' Kids) are the worst. They don't say that for no reason. For all your claims that you're not different, there's a good chance you're not actually speaking out against the evils of the feminist system.

Finally, you do have a choice: you can stay here and continue to get roasted alive (or unceremoniously run out) or you can leave peacefully, if you don't like what we have to say.
Last edited by The_Hero_of_Men on Wed May 09, 2012 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)

Re: I'm still here

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Wed May 09, 2012 10:07 pm

IllinoisWoman wrote:Everyone, I'm still here. Just because I didn't reply within the first 24 hours doesn't mean I ran off.

I feel I need to clarify a few things. Like I already said, I am against any and all forms of alimony. I also think the "child protection racket" is unjust to men. So please don't act like I support things when I don't. I understand that many American men have been unjustly thrown in prison due to the actions of bad women. But that doesn't mean I condone those actions. I am telling you all right now that I condemn women making false allegations to get men thrown in prison, take his kids away from him, and take half his income in alimony. I repeat: I condemn all of those things.

Mr. Nolan, I sympathize with you and what happened to you, even though based on your posts I already know that you will just turn right around and still hate me simply because your ex-wife or whoever it was got you thrown in prison. I also have never once made a single comment about men like the ones you posted. In fact, I prefer being around men than being around women since women are completely illogical and like to stab each other in the back.

You all talk about us American women being "hate-filled shrews" but your posts have been nothing but hate. I came here civilly sympathizing with your cause but all you do is turn right around and tell me to go away simply because a few American women are bitches. I am not the stereotypical American woman. This is very personal but I am a virgin still at the age of 24 because I do not believe in sex before marriage. So I won't be putting up a profile on PlentyOfFish looking for a "provider". I will find a good Christian man from within my church. And yes, I will obey him, since the Bible does say that man is the head of the woman.

I find it interesting the comment about "using my skirt" to get ahead in life. At my place of employment I am one of the hardest workers. I regularly work 45-hour work weeks and do my best to constantly stay busy while most other workers, both men and women, like to slack off because they know that I will pick up the slack. I do not believe in using my sexuality to get ahead in the workplace. That is why when I do wear skirts to work, they are always knee-length or longer. I don't even own a miniskirt. The shortest skirt I own is about an inch above the knee. I don't want everyone being able to see my underwear every time I sit down. And I don't "show my cleavage" either. I dress very modestly at all times. The only man who gets to enjoy my body will be my future husband.

ManInSiam, taking away my right to vote is a stupid idea. In all of the countries you all live in, the women there have the right to vote too. If the right to vote truly corrupts women, then why is it that in all the other countries you men here love, the women still remain good women despite having the right to vote?


Sweetie....we do not believe your bullshit any more. For a start no men here hate women. We almost ALL like women. We just dislike women who are hate filled shrews like you. You claim hatred where there is none because you are a hate filled shrew and you are projecting your hatred on to men.

What you women need to do to earn our respect is HOLD WOMEN CRIMINALS ACCOUNTABLE FOR CRIMES.

That is the ONE thing that you women will NOT DO.

And none of you hate filed shrews are actually sympathetic to the men who are victims of crimes because you DO NOT EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE the crimes committed let alone TALK about them let alone HOLD WOMEN CRIMINALS ACCOUNTABLE.

You are an adult. Therefore you have an OBLIGATION to provide the protection of the law to your fellow people.....just like you would want the protection of the law if you were raped.

Sorry sweetie....your sisters have destroyed your credibility for you....
Last edited by PeterAndrewNolan on Wed May 09, 2012 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby ManInSiam » Wed May 09, 2012 10:50 pm

delete
Last edited by ManInSiam on Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ManInSiam
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:08 am

Re: @IllinoisWoman

Postby IllinoisWoman » Wed May 09, 2012 11:58 pm

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:So you've come back for more...

Any American woman can say that she condemns the wrongful treatment of men here in America, but the thing is, ARE YOU ACTIVELY SPEAKING OUT AGAINST IT? Are you doing ANYTHING about it, for that matter? You say quite a bit that destroys what negligible credibility you may have had to begin with. For instance, how can you claim to sympathize with our cause, yet at the same time, you tell a coworker of yours that he is narrow-minded for not wanting to date American women anymore. Also, it's not just "a few" American women that are bitches; it's the MAJORITY. If not the majority, then enough of them are bitches to justify the stereotype. It's just like Christians: not all of them are prostelyzing annoyances, but enough of them are to justify that stereotype. Granted, You might not be the typical American woman, but females like you are an exception to the rule. With the way the laws are here in the Angloshpere, American women have proven to be nothing more than a liability. In other words, when it comes to American women, the risks are far too great, and the rewards are too paltry, at best. The absolute worst women are those who claim to be religious. It's just like they say: PKs (Preachers' Kids) are the worst. They don't say that for no reason. For all your claims that you're not different, there's a good chance you're not actually speaking out against the evils of the feminist system.

Finally, you do have a choice: you can stay here and continue to get roasted alive (or unceremoniously run out) or you can leave peacefully, if you don't like what we have to say.


I never called my coworker narrow-minded for marrying a Korean woman. I simply said that his experience is how I found this site. Can you explain a bit more about why the hardcore Christian women are the worst? I would have thought that the women with no religion would be the worst, since there is nothing stopping them from being total bitches who do what they want. The only reason I don't act like the women you describe is because my religious beliefs tell me that I will go to hell if I don't conduct myself properly.

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:Sweetie....we do not believe your bullshit any more. For a start no men here hate women. We almost ALL like women. We just dislike women who are hate filled shrews like you. You claim hatred where there is none because you are a hate filled shrew and you are projecting your hatred on to men.

What you women need to do to earn our respect is HOLD WOMEN CRIMINALS ACCOUNTABLE FOR CRIMES.

That is the ONE thing that you women will NOT DO.

And none of you hate filed shrews are actually sympathetic to the men who are victims of crimes because you DO NOT EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE the crimes committed let alone TALK about them let alone HOLD WOMEN CRIMINALS ACCOUNTABLE.

You are an adult. Therefore you have an OBLIGATION to provide the protection of the law to your fellow people.....just like you would want the protection of the law if you were raped.

Sorry sweetie....your sisters have destroyed your credibility for you....


I don't recall telling you that you hate women, I simply said that it's obvious you hate Western women. As for speaking out, I do it all the time. In my first two posts I've already spoken out against this mistreatment, and I do it in my personal life too. Why is that so hard for you to comprehend? What more do you want me to do, kill the bad women? Believe me, I have gotten in many arguments with females about the way they act. I think I've done more than my fair share of "speaking out".

I am not filled with hate. Have you not read my posts? They have been nothing but calm and understanding. The only hate I see is coming from you, Mr. Nolan.


ManInSiam wrote:So becuase other countries allow women to vote we should give you the vote too?

ROTFLMAO typical female "logic."

And you call ME stupid. lol now that's rich.

Like i said, tell me how it's in my interest as a man to support your right to vote.
Then tell me how it's *against* my interest as a man to take away your right to vote.

You see what an idiot you are?

I and so many others have put up with enough from western women. i used to believe the same bs about women you believe now. What a scam. Western women are not likeable or caring towards men. and you expect me to support your right to vote? LOL youre f***ing joking, aren't you. Go back to your rathole pounding sand.


How is it "typical female logic"? What I said is true, is it not? In other countries, women have the right to vote but they are not bad women. Therefore, we can rightfully conclude that having or not having the right to vote does not make women good or bad; it must be other factors.

Please calm down. There is no need for you to act like a little child.
IllinoisWoman
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 12:28 am
Location: Illinois

Re: An American Woman's viewpoint on Happier Abroad

Postby Jester » Thu May 10, 2012 12:18 am

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
....As far as being "afraid of women". We are not afraid of women. We are afraid of MEN WITH GUNS who come into our houses, assault us, arrest us, lock us up ....

We are afraid of MEN WITH GUNS AND CAGES stealing our children, stealing our houses, destroying our companies, destroying our ability to earn our incomes. ....

.....You women have made a "deal with the devil" in condoning women committing crimes via the criminals in the guvment. And you will pay a very heavy price for having done so.


Though I rarely agree with Peter, this is exactly right. Exactly. No honey we are not afraid of you lol. We are afraid of being forced into a choice of either abject submission or wholesale slaughter of invading armed thugs.

Pretty pink dresses etc. are great to catch a man, but if your heart and soul and mind are not yielding to him as your sex does, you are not fully a woman in the relationship, and it will not fully be a relationship.

If Illinois Woman wants to be a real woman, she should renounce feminism, get dressed up, find a man who wants her, and serve him. Her right to have a career etc. will then be limited by his wishes.

For a man, letting someone into your home who thinks she has the right to call in armed men to subdue you during an argument - means you're sleeping with a traitor.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: @IllinoisWoman

Postby zboy1 » Thu May 10, 2012 12:19 am

Hello, IllinoisWoman. While I do generally support women's rights for equality--I believe its gone way too far in favor of women and against men! Women hold all the cards now! Look at the way men are portrayed in popular media these days. Look at the way courts favor women over men in many alimony and divorce cases.

Do you know Women, now outnumber men by nearly a 2 to 1 advantage in college and universities?

The global financial crisis has hit men much harder than women:

We have heard many times that the current recession has impacted men more than women. As a matter of fact 70 percent of all jobs that have been lost in the recession have been those of men thus the name a "he-cession."

Men’s self-esteem is taking another blow when it comes to income earning. According to the latest statistics, almost 40% of U.S. working wives now out earn their husbands. The main reason is not the recession but rather an issue of education.

More women are getting their college degrees while the number of men with degrees is dropping. By 2050 there will be 140 college-educated women for every 100 similar men.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4445
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Re: An American Woman's viewpoint on Happier Abroad

Postby IllinoisWoman » Thu May 10, 2012 12:35 am

Jester wrote:
PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
....As far as being "afraid of women". We are not afraid of women. We are afraid of MEN WITH GUNS who come into our houses, assault us, arrest us, lock us up ....

We are afraid of MEN WITH GUNS AND CAGES stealing our children, stealing our houses, destroying our companies, destroying our ability to earn our incomes. ....

.....You women have made a "deal with the devil" in condoning women committing crimes via the criminals in the guvment. And you will pay a very heavy price for having done so.


Though I rarely agree with Peter, this is exactly right. Exactly. No honey we are not afraid of you lol. We are afraid of being forced into a choice of either abject submission or wholesale slaughter of invading armed thugs.

Pretty pink dresses etc. are great to catch a man, but if your heart and soul and mind are not yielding to him as your sex does, you are not fully a woman in the relationship, and it will not fully be a relationship.

If Illinois Woman wants to be a real woman, she should renounce feminism, get dressed up, find a man who wants her, and serve him. Her right to have a career etc. will then be limited by his wishes.

For a man, letting someone into your home who thinks she has the right to call in armed men to subdue you during an argument - means you're sleeping with a traitor.


Jester, I've stated before that I am 100% against any woman calling the cops and ruining a man's life just because "she needs her space". That is why I would never do anything of the sort. If I did call the cops on my husband, it would have to be something very serious like him trying to kill me. I believe it's petty to call the cops just because he yells at me. I agree that most American women need to woman up and put on their big girl panties.

Now that you've identified what it takes to be a real woman, tell us what it takes to be a real man. I'm not saying this to compete with you, since I agree with most of what you've posted. I just want to know what your opinion is on how a real man is supposed to act.

zboy1 wrote:Hello, IllinoisWoman. While I do generally support women's rights for equality--I believe its gone way too far in favor of women and against men! Women hold all the cards now! Look at the way men are portrayed in popular media these days. Look at the way courts favor women over men in many alimony and divorce cases.


Thank you for being respectful in your post. I agree with you that there are too many negative portrayals of men in the media these days. I wish men could be shown as strong, capable, and dependable as they used to be in sitcoms from the 50s. I also have expressed previously my opposition to alimony.

The only thing I don't understand is the comment about there being a 2-1 ratio of women to men in college. Colleges don't discriminate on the basis of gender, so if there are more women than men in college that's because fewer men choose to go to college. I have three brothers; my two older brothers are college graduates and my younger brother graduates next year. I myself am a college graduate and my 19-year-old sister is finishing her freshman year of college (so we are three boys and two girls; I fall right in the middle of the 5 kids).
IllinoisWoman
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 12:28 am
Location: Illinois

Postby ManInSiam » Thu May 10, 2012 12:55 am

delete
Last edited by ManInSiam on Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ManInSiam
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:08 am

Postby Winston » Thu May 10, 2012 1:21 am

IllinoisWoman, did you get my response to you and the points for you to meditate on above? What do you think of it?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23612
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby nupter » Thu May 10, 2012 1:25 am

why do you people like to discredit someone when a one in a million good american woman come to this forum and talk about what she thinks?you need to take a step back and look at things in whole.its also what u people say not all AW are bad,some are good.so why are you throwing hatreds at her who is at the same side as us?maybe that is why this forum is full of men but a tiny few women,and they dont even post often.maybe she cant do much to speak out against other women for some reason have you ever think of it? maybe she will get scorned by all of the women and they avoid her like plague,this will leave her lonely like what other women are doing to AM.if you get what i mean.all i read about comments by men here are all hate messages,with weak arguments.the next thing i will see is people saying that im actually a AW and tell me to get out of this forum just because im on her side on this because she is not wrong.oh yea by the way this thread is filled with childish comments and not one is filled with inteligent comments
Last edited by nupter on Thu May 10, 2012 2:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
nupter
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:08 pm
Location: Malaysia

Postby tradcom » Thu May 10, 2012 1:31 am

nupter wrote:why do you people like to discredit someone when a one in a million good american woman come to this forum and talk about what she thinks?you need to take a step back and look at things in whole.its also what u people say not all AW are bad,some are good.so why are you throwing hatreds at her who is at the same side as us?maybe that is why this forum is full of men but a tiny few women,and they dont even post often.maybe she cant do much to speak out against other women for some reason have you ever think of it? maybe she will get scorned by all of the women and they avoid her like plague,this will leave her lonely like what other women are doing to AM.if you get what i mean.


Agreed.
THE DEVELOPED WORLD

Image
tradcom
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:09 pm

Postby zboy1 » Thu May 10, 2012 1:57 am

nupter wrote:why do you people like to discredit someone when a one in a million good american woman come to this forum and talk about what she thinks?you need to take a step back and look at things in whole.its also what u people say not all AW are bad,some are good.so why are you throwing hatreds at her who is at the same side as us?maybe that is why this forum is full of men but a tiny few women,and they dont even post often.maybe she cant do much to speak out against other women for some reason have you ever think of it? maybe she will get scorned by all of the women and they avoid her like plague,this will leave her lonely like what other women are doing to AM.if you get what i mean.all i read about comments by men here are all hate messages,with weak arguments.the next thing i will see is people saying that im actually a AW and tell me to get out of this forum just because im on her side on this because she is not wrong


IllinoisWoman actually sounds like a half-decent women. I think many of the men here believe ALL Western women are poison--which is simply not the case. Yes, the majority are, but not ALL! She says she's a traditional Christian women, which tells me she at least holds traditional values and morals. I've always said that religious females make much better spouses and wives than non-religious ones!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4445
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby IllinoisWoman » Thu May 10, 2012 2:17 am

ManInSiam wrote:lol you stupid white american woman. I have lived much longer than you I am smarter than you, and you talk like that? lol you better be grateful you live in a man hating feminist society because you would get smacked for behaving like that in a non feminist country.

Your behavior is so unthinkable outside the US and anglo hellhole and you don't even know it. you have proved how worthless you really are to men.


In other countries, women have the right to vote but they are not bad women. Therefore, we can rightfully conclude that having or not having the right to vote does not make women good or bad; it must be other factors.



No I am not going to debate you. women only debate men to frustrate and tire them out.

The bottom line is, all you want is the right to vote.. You want political power. and you don't want it taken away from you.

You want men to support women's right to vote regardless of how poor the women treat the men.

It's all about you you you. Typically selfish, self serving American woman without any concern towards men.

You don't make the connection between western women's poor treatment of men, and my unwillingness to support western women's right to vote. Yes you are that stupid. You dont deserve the right to vote. My original statement still holds. you still havent told me how its in my interest to allow you the right to vote,


What behavior are you referring to that would get me smacked? If what you are saying is true that my behavior would get me smacked, then you are one sick human being for condoning such behavior. Do you take pleasure in seeing women get smacked? Tell me why a man of your moral standing deserves the right to vote. You don't even live in the United States anymore, so why should you even get to vote?

Winston wrote:IllinoisWoman, did you get my response to you and the points for you to meditate on above? What do you think of it?


Yes, I read your response. I don't believe in "meditating" though. I am a Christian woman and believe that God will give me the answers I need. While I believe in submitting to my husband when I get married, I do not believe in submitting to EVERY man. Only my husband deserves my submission.



Nupter, theyoungagegroup, and zboy1, I just want to say thank you to you three for accepting me and realizing that there are good women out there. Believe me, I know from firsthand experience how bad American women can be. I have spoken out against selfish women before and nearly got killed because of it. Other women I work with treat me as an outcast because I believe in being a good woman and not just using men for my own selfish purposes.
IllinoisWoman
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 12:28 am
Location: Illinois

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Thu May 10, 2012 2:24 am

zboy1 wrote:
nupter wrote:why do you people like to discredit someone when a one in a million good american woman come to this forum and talk about what she thinks?you need to take a step back and look at things in whole.its also what u people say not all AW are bad,some are good.so why are you throwing hatreds at her who is at the same side as us?maybe that is why this forum is full of men but a tiny few women,and they dont even post often.maybe she cant do much to speak out against other women for some reason have you ever think of it? maybe she will get scorned by all of the women and they avoid her like plague,this will leave her lonely like what other women are doing to AM.if you get what i mean.all i read about comments by men here are all hate messages,with weak arguments.the next thing i will see is people saying that im actually a AW and tell me to get out of this forum just because im on her side on this because she is not wrong


IllinoisWoman actually sounds like a half-decent women. I think many of the men here believe ALL Western women are poison--which is simply not the case. Yes, the majority are, but not ALL! She says she's a traditional Christian women, which tells me she at least holds traditional values and morals. I've always said that religious females make much better spouses and wives than non-religious ones!


News flash, sir: anyone (in this case, any woman) can claim to be religious (Christian) to seem like a good person, but that doesn't mean they are. Don't be so quick to let your guard down because a girl tells you she's Christian.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)

PreviousNext

Return to Introduce Yourself

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest