Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


An American Woman's viewpoint on Happier Abroad

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

Postby Winston » Thu May 10, 2012 2:29 am

IllinoisWoman wrote:
Winston wrote:IllinoisWoman, did you get my response to you and the points for you to meditate on above? What do you think of it?


Yes, I read your response. I don't believe in "meditating" though. I am a Christian woman and believe that God will give me the answers I need. While I believe in submitting to my husband when I get married, I do not believe in submitting to EVERY man. Only my husband deserves my submission.


OMG. Even Christians meditate on the word of God. Come on now. Are you not allowed to think and ponder? lol. Do you really need some outside source called God to give you the answers? How is he going to tell you anything? lol. You can't hear him and he doesn't give clear and solid signs. You can interpret any random thing around you as an omen or sign and go crazy trying to interpret it. If God were real, he'd give you a clear answer and not make you go crazy trying to interpret him, don't you think?

Did you even contemplate what I wrote about the dangers and hypocrisies of feminism?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23570
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm







Postby nupter » Thu May 10, 2012 2:33 am

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
nupter wrote:why do you people like to discredit someone when a one in a million good american woman come to this forum and talk about what she thinks?you need to take a step back and look at things in whole.its also what u people say not all AW are bad,some are good.so why are you throwing hatreds at her who is at the same side as us?maybe that is why this forum is full of men but a tiny few women,and they dont even post often.maybe she cant do much to speak out against other women for some reason have you ever think of it? maybe she will get scorned by all of the women and they avoid her like plague,this will leave her lonely like what other women are doing to AM.if you get what i mean.all i read about comments by men here are all hate messages,with weak arguments.the next thing i will see is people saying that im actually a AW and tell me to get out of this forum just because im on her side on this because she is not wrong


IllinoisWoman actually sounds like a half-decent women. I think many of the men here believe ALL Western women are poison--which is simply not the case. Yes, the majority are, but not ALL! She says she's a traditional Christian women, which tells me she at least holds traditional values and morals. I've always said that religious females make much better spouses and wives than non-religious ones!


News flash, sir: anyone (in this case, any woman) can claim to be religious (Christian) to seem like a good person, but that doesn't mean they are. Don't be so quick to let your guard down because a girl tells you she's Christian.

i wasnt even looking at her religion,i dont even care what her religion is,islam chritisan catholic budhism or whatever.its because of american who live in a country only with a majority of christians and jews only will have socieites like this.back home all religions respect each other,and i love to critisize very religious people for being hypocrites for doing everything by the bible.
nupter
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:08 pm
Location: Malaysia

Why are you here?

Postby Guyver » Thu May 10, 2012 4:36 am

IllinoisWoman, what do you hope to accomplish by coming here? You do realize that you are a stranger to us, and we have no reason to believe anything that you say. You claim to be a "good Christian," but let me tell you that there is no such thing. However, there is such a thing as an HONEST Christian/Muslim/Buddist/whatever who admits that they f**k up like everyone else in life. You would have a lot more credibility if you would have used that approach. By the way, on the subject of the right to vote. Voting is NOT a constitutional right! No where in the U.S. constitution does it give us, men or women, the right to vote. Voting is nothing more than a civil right that is given and twisted by certain segments of the government. Our constitution never gave us that right, remember that!
Guyver
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:13 am

Postby lavezzi » Thu May 10, 2012 5:24 am

IllinoisWoman wrote:However, I have a problem with the men on here blaming feminism. Feminism means nothing more than women having the same rights as men. Are you trying to tell me that I don't deserve the right to vote, or the right to own property, or the right to go to college and get a decent job? Feminism has absolutely nothing to do with women having unreleastic demands or being unapproachable; that is due to materialism.

As proof that feminism is not the problem, I have been to Europe, where feminism is actually stronger than American-style feminism, and yet the women there are not the rude self-centered bitches that they tend to be in the United States. Please don't try to take away my right to vote just because you can't get sex here.


What makes you think women from America are more materialistic than women from mainland Western Europe?

Feminist ideology is the problem, which happens to have been particularly ingrained into the culture in Anglo nations probably because of the English-speaking media which portrays women as gods. Material possessions do not teach women they are superior to men, the television does.
lavezzi
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 707
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:38 pm
Location: Republic of Éire

Postby sushiman » Thu May 10, 2012 6:16 am

IllinoisWoman wrote:Because one of my older coworkers (he's 46) is married to a Korean woman. He told me that once he set foot in South Korea (he was in the Air Force at the time), he made a vow that he would never again date any American women.


Good man.

Even the best American woman can't compete with your average Korean woman.
sushiman
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 324
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:56 pm
Location: Seoul

Re: An American Woman's viewpoint on Happier Abroad

Postby sushiman » Thu May 10, 2012 6:27 am

Jester wrote:Actually, corporations are about mind control and slavery, and government is supposed to protect people from them - except that it doesn't do this very well in the Anglosphere.


People should learn to distinguish betwen private property and corporate capitalism. Corporations are soulless things, not people. They do not deserve a level playing field. Their very presence in the marketplace is inherently unfair, like a robot fighting a human in a boxing ring. They should be chartered one by one, as in the old days, through legislation, not automatically by filig an incorporation. And they should be only for projects too big for a family business or group of private investors. Most businesses can be handled by partnerships or LLC's. And they should not be allowed to buy each other. Accountability should be to people, not other corporations.

(Oh sorry I guess I am way off topic here....)[/quote]

It's gone off topic, but damn this is good stuff man. If free men like ourselves still ruled the USA instead of creepy women and douchey guys it wouldn't be the sinking ship it has become.
sushiman
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 324
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:56 pm
Location: Seoul

Re: Why are you here?

Postby IllinoisWoman » Thu May 10, 2012 9:11 am

Guyver wrote:IllinoisWoman, what do you hope to accomplish by coming here? You do realize that you are a stranger to us, and we have no reason to believe anything that you say. You claim to be a "good Christian," but let me tell you that there is no such thing. However, there is such a thing as an HONEST Christian/Muslim/Buddist/whatever who admits that they f**k up like everyone else in life. You would have a lot more credibility if you would have used that approach. By the way, on the subject of the right to vote. Voting is NOT a constitutional right! No where in the U.S. constitution does it give us, men or women, the right to vote. Voting is nothing more than a civil right that is given and twisted by certain segments of the government. Our constitution never gave us that right, remember that!


Why don't I belong? The site is called Happier Abroad, not Happier Abroad For Men Only. Can women not be happier abroad too? Maybe I too don't like certain aspects of American culture. I did spend a year in England as well as a summer in France, so I have experience with life in foreign nations and know that the United States has many flaws, such as how people in America are very difficult to meet whether it be for friendship or dating. Has Winston ever specifically said that this site is for men only?

On to religion. I fully admit that I sin. That is why I need Jesus Christ. My belief is that Jesus died and was resurrected for my sins and that my belief in Christ calls for me to live in a Christ-like manner. Yes, I sin just like everyone else, but I make my best effort not to sin. That is why I am different from many of the women that you and other posters have a problem with; they lack Christianity so they therefore lack God's laws and only have human laws. I believe that if I divorce a man just to take half his income in alimony, then that is a form of theft and is therefore a sin. If I call the cops and make false accusations against my husband, then that is a sin too, since it is bearing false witness. I may not be perfect and do commit the occasional sin but my Christian beliefs keep me in line.

Now as for voting, your position is pretty laughable when you consider just how many amendments were made in regards to voting alone. I count five dealing with the rights of citizens to vote (and not the electoral college). They are the 15th (allowing people of all races to vote), the 17th (establishing the direct election of senators by popular vote), the 19th (allowing WOMEN to vote), the 24th (abolishing poll taxes), and the 26th (setting the voting age at 18). As for the Constitution itself, i.e. the original document from 1789, just by looking at Article I, Section II, I see the following: The House of Representatives shall be composed of Members chosen every second Year BY THE PEOPLE of the several States..." So please explain to me how voting is not a constitutional right?
IllinoisWoman
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 12:28 am
Location: Illinois

Postby IllinoisWoman » Thu May 10, 2012 9:14 am

lavezzi wrote:
What makes you think women from America are more materialistic than women from mainland Western Europe?

Feminist ideology is the problem, which happens to have been particularly ingrained into the culture in Anglo nations probably because of the English-speaking media which portrays women as gods. Material possessions do not teach women they are superior to men, the television does.


I spent a year in England and found the average English woman to be less materialistic than the average American woman.
IllinoisWoman
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 12:28 am
Location: Illinois

Postby IllinoisWoman » Thu May 10, 2012 9:21 am

Winston wrote:
Did you even contemplate what I wrote about the dangers and hypocrisies of feminism?


All I know is that you quoted some long dead Roman guy to justify your opinion. Is there a reason why I deserve fewer rights just for being a woman? Or do you believe that women's only purpose in life is to have sex with you and nothing else? It sounds like if you ran the world, women would be allowed to go to only three places: the grocery store, the kitchen, and the bedroom. We are not Saudi Arabia.
IllinoisWoman
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 12:28 am
Location: Illinois

Postby zboy1 » Thu May 10, 2012 9:57 am

IllinoisWoman wrote:
lavezzi wrote:
What makes you think women from America are more materialistic than women from mainland Western Europe?

Feminist ideology is the problem, which happens to have been particularly ingrained into the culture in Anglo nations probably because of the English-speaking media which portrays women as gods. Material possessions do
not teach women they are superior to men, the television does.


I spent a year in England and found the average English woman to be less materialistic than the average American woman.



I disagree, IW. I found English woman to be even worse than your typical trashy American girl: they're misbehaved, vapid, loud, aggressive, and foul-mouthed than any American chick I've been around. Have you seen any recent U.K. tv show or movie recently? Check out any reality show from the U.K.--and you'll see just how trashy English women have become, LOL.


Jade Goody bullying and racist behavior towards Indian Shilpa Shetty in Big Brother UK:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVSvp5JJO4s[/youtube]

Typical UK chav female

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auiYBtx-Vxw[/youtube]

Beer-swilling British women are branded the 'ugliest in the world
Beer guzzling, belching, hideous dress sense - and that's some of the nicer things the rest of the world said about British women.

The nation's females were lambasted when asked which country had the ugliest women in an international poll.

Votes poured in, with people from around the globe eager to point out how overweight, unladylike, and generally foul British women are.

Major complaints centred around how many are 'rude', 'drink pints of beer like men' and 'end up drunk in the gutter'.

The UK's (not so) fairer sex were also accused of unashamedly breaking wind and belching in public, of letting their fat hang out, were smothered in 'bad tattoos' and committed crimes against fashion by proudly sporting

'too-tight bikinis and football shirts'.

The tongue-lashing was in response to holiday website Real Holiday Reports which posed the question.

We easily scored the dubious honour of topping the poll, scoring 22.4 per cent of the votes, with American women following us with 16.7 per cent.

The Germans came in a close third with 15.7 per cent, followed by Eastern Europeans and Spaniards, with the Turks at the bottom of the list.

Many of those who voted said they were thoroughly put off by what Britain has to offer in way of females.

Holiday expert Gary Hewitt, who runs the website, said he was not shocked that Britain had scooped the dubious honour of topping the ugly poll.

He said the results confirmed his suspicions about ugly British women and said their behaviour abroad left a lot to be desired.

He said: 'They are increasingly seen to behave more like British men and end up drinking as much as their blokes and letting it all hang out.

'It's not a good reputation and if we want to improve our image we need to sharpen up a bit.'


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z1uSXOdfyJ
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4440
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Re: An American Woman's viewpoint on Happier Abroad

Postby jamesbond » Thu May 10, 2012 10:21 am

sushiman wrote:If free men like ourselves still ruled the USA instead of creepy women and douchey guys it wouldn't be the sinking ship it has become.


That's beautiful, you hit the nail on the head. America is ruled by "creepy women" and douche bag men. :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7485
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Postby lavezzi » Thu May 10, 2012 10:35 am

IllinoisWoman wrote:I spent a year in England and found the average English woman to be less materialistic than the average American woman.


The average English woman may not be as materialistic as the average American women, but they are far more promiscuous which is an even more undesirable trait and one typical of women from feminist countries. Women from Anglo-cultures are all equally as bad, albeit they each have unique specialities (without any redeeming qualities); British women specialize in being whores, Irish women in being stuck up, American women in being gold-digging and Australian women in being intellectually shallow.

In these cultures, there are a mixture of women ranging from horrible to great, just like anywhere else. However, the percentage of great women is miniscule and the chances of actually meeting one is virtually nil. In certain other cultures, great women come fairly easily. They are more so the rule than the rare exception. That is what Happierabroad is all about; letting men know they have better options abroad. So with this in mind, why have you come here and started an argument about something that does not affect you whatsoever? Seems awfully like something your typical attention seeking, drama loving, Anglo women would do.
lavezzi
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 707
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:38 pm
Location: Republic of Éire

Postby ***JP*** » Thu May 10, 2012 11:09 am

lavezzi wrote:
IllinoisWoman wrote:I spent a year in England and found the average English woman to be less materialistic than the average American woman.


The average English woman may not be as materialistic as the average American women, but they are far more promiscuous which is an even more undesirable trait and one typical of women from feminist countries. Women from Anglo-cultures are all equally as bad, albeit they each have unique specialities (without any redeeming qualities); British women specialize in being whores, Irish women in being stuck up, American women in being gold-digging and Australian women in being intellectually shallow.

In these cultures, there are a mixture of women ranging from horrible to great, just like anywhere else. However, the percentage of great women is miniscule and the chances of actually meeting one is virtually nil. In certain other cultures, great women come fairly easily. They are more so the rule than the rare exception. That is what Happierabroad is all about; letting men know they have better options abroad. So with this in mind, why have you come here and started an argument about something that does not affect you whatsoever? Seems awfully like something your typical attention seeking, drama loving, Anglo women would do.




You are 100% correct. From my experience in the UK women there are loud mouthed, very promiscuous sluts who cheat on their boyfriends all the time and a bunch of drug addicts. I would never date a girl from the anglo sphere ever again. Especially English women or AW.
***JP***
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 439
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:50 pm
Location: Living happier abroad in Lithuania

IllinoisWoman

Postby lavezzi » Thu May 10, 2012 11:13 am

Let me tell you what feminism was really about: greed. There was a massive rise in disposable income among average people and lots more material possessions to purchase and consume, women wanted to get their hands on some of it for themselves so they demanded equal working rights so they could. So you see, being materialistic is also a feminist trait.
lavezzi
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 707
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:38 pm
Location: Republic of Éire

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Thu May 10, 2012 11:30 am

IllinoisWoman wrote:
Winston wrote:
Did you even contemplate what I wrote about the dangers and hypocrisies of feminism?


All I know is that you quoted some long dead Roman guy to justify your opinion. Is there a reason why I deserve fewer rights just for being a woman? Or do you believe that women's only purpose in life is to have sex with you and nothing else? It sounds like if you ran the world, women would be allowed to go to only three places: the grocery store, the kitchen, and the bedroom. We are not Saudi Arabia.


Say what you want about Saudia Arabia, but at least they know how to keep their women in check. They've got bigger stones than American men. Saudia Arabians know that if they give their women an inch, they would take a light year (approx. 6,000,000,000,000) miles, and would generally become corrupt.

The problem is not that women have rights, because everyone has the right to fair and decent treatment. That's a HUMAN right. The problem in the Anglosphere is that women have TOO MANY "rights", and absolute power corrupts absolutely. It's no coincidence that all of this happened after the feminist/Women's Liberation movement.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)

PreviousNext

Return to Introduce Yourself

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests