Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


An American Woman's viewpoint on Happier Abroad

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

Postby lavezzi » Thu May 10, 2012 11:42 am

The Arab world is the polar opposite of the Western world; the former being a conservative patriarchy and the latter a liberal matriarchy. I just want to live in a place where both genders are equally as respected for the unique qualities we posses, where men feel no need to display a fake hyper-masculinity because women embrace their real femininity rather than try to be men.
lavezzi
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 707
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:38 pm
Location: Republic of Éire







Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Thu May 10, 2012 12:47 pm

lavezzi wrote:The Arab world is the polar opposite of the Western world; the former being a conservative patriarchy

This is a common misconception of the islamic world. The islamic world is MORE matriarchal than the christian world. Islamic men are MORE OPPRESSED than christian men.

I really do wish that people in the christian world would stop looking at ISLAM as something that seems to be patriarchal and good for men. ISLAM is HARDER on men than women.

Example.

My fav#1 went on about how women were oppressed in Islam because they had to wear black, could not drive cars and were expected to be at home with the kids.

So I said to her.

"That is a common lie that people, especially women believe. Let me tell you the truth about Islam. You had a husband that you say was bad and a drunk and you had to leave him to take care of your son. You say you are here in germany and your son is in the Ukraine with your mum. You say you miss your son dearly and wish you could be with him to raise him rather than here working in Germany. (all of which she confirmed)

Ok. If you and your husband lived in Saudi Arabia he would not be allowed alcohol AT ALL. If he refused to labour his hardest for you and his son he would be taken into a local public square and he would be tied to post and he would be WHIPPED until such time as he promised to do his best for you and his son. He would not be allowed a second wife while his first wife had legitimate complaints.

In return for all the proceeds of his labour you are expected to stay in the house and raise your son to the best of your ability which is exactly what you say you really want to be doing. When you go our to buy food you would be accompanied by a man who must DEFEND YOU WITH HIS LIFE IF NECESSARY. And you are expected to cover up so as not to provoke other men who have no wife and no chance of ever getting a wife into attacking you. You are expected to keep yourself only for your husband and not to flaunt yourself to other horny men who might NEVER have had sex IN THEIR LIFE.

Further. If you were a boy? Like in Iran? You might be expected to walk across a mine field to blow up the mines. If you were a girl you would be protected from such a role.

So..now let me ask you...who is more oppressed...men or women...boys or girls."

Her response was "no one ever told me any of that before."

I said "No...no one has...but now you know...in Islam MEN are FAR more oppressed than women. The OPPRESSION of women is exactly what you SAY YOU WANT. They OPPRESSION of women is to make it their priority to raise their children. And that is most certainly in the best interests of the children and the wider society."

She was very thankful for the education. I lived in Saudi Arabia for 15 months and have many Saudi friends. Saudi men know they are very heavily oppressed but they do it for their women and children.

One of the men I worked with? He as my boss. He was about 50 at the time. We were talking one day and we got onto the topic of my children. I asked him if he had children. His daughter was killed in a car crash at 24. The look on that mans face left me in no doubt at all just how much saudi men love their children and their women. This was a strong man of very strong character...he would negotiate the devil himself out of his pitchfork....but in that instance, that flash in his eye, the look on his face...it was clear to me this man loved his daughter with all his heart and soul and was terribly, terribly hurt on the event of her death.

This man gained great respect from me in that instant. I have never questioned his love for his daughter, his religion, or anything to do with Islam since that point. If his was the face of Islam then that is a perfectly good religion as far as I am concerned.

The idea that this man would allow his daughter to be "oppressed" is laughable. This man would, I am sure, kill any man who injured his daughter deliberately.

ISLAM is a religion that asks men to surrender...namely, oppresses them, for the benefit of the overall society.

In Saudi Arabia you will see the mahtawahs whip men who are too slow to be getting along to prayer. They will whip them in the street. NEVER women.

So is a place where a man can be whipped in public in the street for being slow to go to prayer when the same NEVER happens to women oppressing men or women, eh?
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby lavezzi » Thu May 10, 2012 1:18 pm

Peter, I'm well aware of how Muslim men put the lives of their wives above their own should it be called for. Call me a mangina if you will but that's how I think it should be, but only if those women are worth dying to protect, modern Western women certainly are not.

Marriage has only ever 'technically' benefited women, but men still got married out of a deep sense of love and compassion for their women garnished from their past relationship to their mothers, which is the origin of the inner mangina which exists inside males. These aren't bad things as long as women are dependent on men. Now that women are independent from men, we should not be expected to protect women from any dangers or give them any special treatment whatsoever.

Europe in the past possessed the positive aspects of Islam in terms of having strong families and a sense of honor and dignity in it's men, but without the religious extremity. Regardless of whether such an extreme level of religious fundamentalism is a bad thing on it's own, it has completely protected the Islamic region from modernization and other poisonous influences the West has been under for several decades. Look at East Asia which is becoming very Westernized with people losing their traditional values, this is because their ancient philosophies weren't strong enough to resist modernization, just as Christianity was not strong enough for the Europeans.
lavezzi
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 707
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:38 pm
Location: Republic of Éire

Re: Why are you here?

Postby Guyver » Thu May 10, 2012 1:24 pm

IllinoisWoman wrote:
Guyver wrote:IllinoisWoman, what do you hope to accomplish by coming here? You do realize that you are a stranger to us, and we have no reason to believe anything that you say. You claim to be a "good Christian," but let me tell you that there is no such thing. However, there is such a thing as an HONEST Christian/Muslim/Buddist/whatever who admits that they f**k up like everyone else in life. You would have a lot more credibility if you would have used that approach. By the way, on the subject of the right to vote. Voting is NOT a constitutional right! No where in the U.S. constitution does it give us, men or women, the right to vote. Voting is nothing more than a civil right that is given and twisted by certain segments of the government. Our constitution never gave us that right, remember that!


Why don't I belong? The site is called Happier Abroad, not Happier Abroad For Men Only. Can women not be happier abroad too? Maybe I too don't like certain aspects of American culture. I did spend a year in England as well as a summer in France, so I have experience with life in foreign nations and know that the United States has many flaws, such as how people in America are very difficult to meet whether it be for friendship or dating. Has Winston ever specifically said that this site is for men only?

On to religion. I fully admit that I sin. That is why I need Jesus Christ. My belief is that Jesus died and was resurrected for my sins and that my belief in Christ calls for me to live in a Christ-like manner. Yes, I sin just like everyone else, but I make my best effort not to sin. That is why I am different from many of the women that you and other posters have a problem with; they lack Christianity so they therefore lack God's laws and only have human laws. I believe that if I divorce a man just to take half his income in alimony, then that is a form of theft and is therefore a sin. If I call the cops and make false accusations against my husband, then that is a sin too, since it is bearing false witness. I may not be perfect and do commit the occasional sin but my Christian beliefs keep me in line.

Now as for voting, your position is pretty laughable when you consider just how many amendments were made in regards to voting alone. I count five dealing with the rights of citizens to vote (and not the electoral college). They are the 15th (allowing people of all races to vote), the 17th (establishing the direct election of senators by popular vote), the 19th (allowing WOMEN to vote), the 24th (abolishing poll taxes), and the 26th (setting the voting age at 18). As for the Constitution itself, i.e. the original document from 1789, just by looking at Article I, Section II, I see the following: The House of Representatives shall be composed of Members chosen every second Year BY THE PEOPLE of the several States..." So please explain to me how voting is not a constitutional right?


Did I say you do or don't belong? You still haven't answered my question. What do you hope to accomplish? Women can be happier abroad all they want. It makes no difference to me. You will find that it is mostly men here who have woken up to the fact that something is very wrong with the culture of America, and our lack of dating choices is not solely our fault but rather conditions in the society that hinder us. If you want to be Happier Abroad as a woman, then you have a very different path than us.

My position is laughable on voting? IllinoisWoman, let me ask you where in all of the Bill of Rights of the first 10 Amendments does it explicitly give we the people the right to vote? It isn't in there.

About your argument on the 15th, 17th, 19th, 24th, and 26th Amendments. There is no “right to voteâ€￾ in any of those amendments. In short, what they say cumulatively can be summed up thusly and clearly:

If a state has decided to allow its citizens to vote, and it decides to place conditions on which citizens can vote and which ones cannot (e.g. convicted felons can’t, non-residents can’t, etc.), there are conditions that cannot be used to deny an otherwise qualified (as determined by the state) voter. Those conditions include race/color, gender, previous condition of servitude, or age (beyond the age of 18).

In other words, when states decide who qualifies as a voter, they may use any criteria except the aforementioned criteria on which to base the qualifications to vote. If a state said that its electoral votes would be decided by a coin toss by the mayor of Pickatown, it would be legal and constitutional. If the state said that its electoral votes would be decided by a coin toss by the mayor of Pickatown provided that the mayor was not black (or female, or X years of age over the age of 18, or a former slave), then that would be illegal and unconstitutional. Those Amendments that you mentioned simply don't allow for conditions of DISCRIMINATION on voting. There is a difference, and you really need to read the fine print.
Guyver
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:13 am

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Thu May 10, 2012 1:48 pm

lavezzi wrote:Peter, I'm well aware of how Muslim men put the lives of their wives above their own should it be called for. Call me a mangina if you will but that's how I think it should be, but only if those women are worth dying to protect, modern Western women certainly are not.

Marriage has only ever 'technically' benefited women, but men still got married out of a deep sense of love and compassion for their women garnished from their past relationship to their mothers, which is the origin of the inner mangina which exists inside males. These aren't bad things as long as women are dependent on men. Now that women are independent from men, we should not be expected to protect women from any dangers or give them any special treatment whatsoever.

Europe in the past possessed the positive aspects of Islam in terms of having strong families and a sense of honor and dignity in it's men, but without the religious extremity. Regardless of whether such an extreme level of religious fundamentalism is a bad thing on it's own, it has completely protected the Islamic region from modernization and other poisonous influences the West has been under for several decades. Look at East Asia which is becoming very Westernized with people losing their traditional values, this is because their ancient philosophies weren't strong enough to resist modernization, just as Christianity was not strong enough for the Europeans.


lavezzi,
wow...you have a LOT to learn. Men got married because they were LIED TO and BRAINWASHED. I know. I was ONE OF THEM. Our mothers NEVER CARED ABOUT US. You think your mother loves you? You are an idiot. She doesnt. Get over it.

When men kill themselves in divorce their mothers and fathers STAY SILENT. Your father does not love you either. If he did he would be on CAF. He would be standing at my side fighting with me. But is he? No. He isn't.

YOUR FATHER AND YOUR MOTHER HAVE BETRAYED YOU AND YOUR FUTURE..

ditto for ALL YOUR MATES.

It is about time you learned the TRUTH lavezzi...and stopped with this bullshit brainwashing you have been subjected to.

Your mum pretends to love you so SHE GETS GRAND CHILDREN. You, as a boy, are not relevant.

Time to smell how bad this shit really stinks.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby lavezzi » Thu May 10, 2012 2:00 pm

My mother doesn't love me but she loves my non-existent children of the future? How does that make sense?
lavezzi
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 707
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:38 pm
Location: Republic of Éire

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Thu May 10, 2012 2:15 pm

lavezzi wrote:My mother doesn't love me but she loves my non-existent children of the future? How does that make sense?


I did not say she would love your children. I said she pretends to love you so she GETS grand children children...BIG difference.

Damn...what do they teach you in COMPREHENSION classes now. Do they not teach you to read what is THERE rather than make up stuff that is not?

You are in a bad way lavezzi if you can possibly so badly interpret what I said as your mother LOVES your future children or would love them when they arrive.

She will do nothing of the sort.

You and your children are her "welfare" policy.

And that is ALL you are.

You are people to be used and manipulated to make sure SHE GETS WHAT SHE WANTS. Someone to take care of HER.

If your reading comprehension was so bad on such a short piece of text? Imagine what ELSE you must have badly mis-interpreted.

Here is what I said. I said "pretends to love you".

"Your mum pretends to love you so SHE GETS GRAND CHILDREN. You, as a boy, are not relevant. "

THAT is how badly you are brainwashed by the "love" story. You see it even when it does not exist. As you have been brainwashed to see it where it does not exist. Women are not capable of love. Get over it. Dogs are. So if you want love buy a dog.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby lavezzi » Thu May 10, 2012 3:11 pm

Peter, you're sounding awfully like a reverse-Feminist. Perhaps here is a place for you: http://www.mgtowforums.com/forums/forum.php.
lavezzi
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 707
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:38 pm
Location: Republic of Éire

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Thu May 10, 2012 4:13 pm

lavezzi wrote:Peter, you're sounding awfully like a reverse-Feminist. Perhaps here is a place for you: http://www.mgtowforums.com/forums/forum.php.

MGTOW are pussies.....I was banned off that forum inside 2 posts!! LOL!!!

I am not reverse feminist or anti-feminists...and I have dropped masculinist as their philosophy has gone wildly into the totally ridiculous....

I am PRO-FREEDOM.

I am a SOVEREIGN and recommend other men choose to be sovereign too.

This is a very unusual concept among men. Most men are pro-slavery...of themselves.

I am PRO THINKING...most men are PRO-IGNORANCE.

If you are not a sovereign yet? I recommend you become one.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby IllinoisWoman » Thu May 10, 2012 4:14 pm

lavezzi wrote:...That is what Happierabroad is all about; letting men know they have better options abroad. So with this in mind, why have you come here and started an argument about something that does not affect you whatsoever? Seems awfully like something your typical attention seeking, drama loving, Anglo women would do.


I didn't come here to start any argument. Have you not read my posts? They have all been calm, friendly, and without any sort of hostility, even when other users have been outright hostile to me. I did not start any argument whatsoever, and believe me, this does affect me too, since I as an American woman am expected to act a certain way and treated like an outcast when I don't. I also did not seek any sort of attention either. In what way have my posts been an example of attention-seeking and drama-loving?

Not only am I treated as an outcast by other American women for not supporting their bad behavior, but I am also treated as an outcast by several of you on this site simply for having the historical accident of having been born in the United States, EVEN THOUGH I have repeatedly denounced things like alimony, false accusations against men, and men being portrayed as buffoons on TV. Thankfully however not everyone on here has been as hostile to me as certain users (PeterAndrewNolan and ManInSiam are the two that have been the most hostile to me).

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:I did not say she would love your children. I said she pretends to love you so she GETS grand children children...BIG difference.

Damn...what do they teach you in COMPREHENSION classes now. Do they not teach you to read what is THERE rather than make up stuff that is not?

You are in a bad way lavezzi if you can possibly so badly interpret what I said as your mother LOVES your future children or would love them when they arrive.

She will do nothing of the sort.

You and your children are her "welfare" policy.

And that is ALL you are.

You are people to be used and manipulated to make sure SHE GETS WHAT SHE WANTS. Someone to take care of HER.

If your reading comprehension was so bad on such a short piece of text? Imagine what ELSE you must have badly mis-interpreted.

Here is what I said. I said "pretends to love you".

"Your mum pretends to love you so SHE GETS GRAND CHILDREN. You, as a boy, are not relevant. "

THAT is how badly you are brainwashed by the "love" story. You see it even when it does not exist. As you have been brainwashed to see it where it does not exist. Women are not capable of love. Get over it. Dogs are. So if you want love buy a dog.


This quote definitely takes the cake as far as showing just how hostile you've become thanks to your experiences. All you are is a ranter and screamer who is incapable of civilly telling lavezzi that he misunderstood you without insulting his reading comprehension. If women are not capable of love, then why is it that when we were short on cash when my mother had to get emergency surgery two years ago, I sold my 2008 Ford Fiesta to pay for her surgery and bought a cheap little 1991 Honda Civic in order to get around? That was a major sacrifice but I did it because I loved my mother. I went from driving a nice semi-new car to drive this little piece of junk that was constantly on the verge of falling apart. But I did not mind, since I knew that material things are less important than my LOVED ones.

Guyver wrote:Did I say you do or don't belong? You still haven't answered my question. What do you hope to accomplish? Women can be happier abroad all they want. It makes no difference to me. You will find that it is mostly men here who have woken up to the fact that something is very wrong with the culture of America, and our lack of dating choices is not solely our fault but rather conditions in the society that hinder us. If you want to be Happier Abroad as a woman, then you have a very different path than us.

My position is laughable on voting? IllinoisWoman, let me ask you where in all of the Bill of Rights of the first 10 Amendments does it explicitly give we the people the right to vote? It isn't in there.

About your argument on the 15th, 17th, 19th, 24th, and 26th Amendments. There is no “right to voteâ€￾ in any of those amendments. In short, what they say cumulatively can be summed up thusly and clearly:

If a state has decided to allow its citizens to vote, and it decides to place conditions on which citizens can vote and which ones cannot (e.g. convicted felons can’t, non-residents can’t, etc.), there are conditions that cannot be used to deny an otherwise qualified (as determined by the state) voter. Those conditions include race/color, gender, previous condition of servitude, or age (beyond the age of 1.

In other words, when states decide who qualifies as a voter, they may use any criteria except the aforementioned criteria on which to base the qualifications to vote. If a state said that its electoral votes would be decided by a coin toss by the mayor of Pickatown, it would be legal and constitutional. If the state said that its electoral votes would be decided by a coin toss by the mayor of Pickatown provided that the mayor was not black (or female, or X years of age over the age of 18, or a former slave), then that would be illegal and unconstitutional. Those Amendments that you mentioned simply don't allow for conditions of DISCRIMINATION on voting. There is a difference, and you really need to read the fine print.


There is no state "deciding" to allow its citizens to vote. The Constitution establishes that the Representatives are directly elected, and the 17th Amendment establishes that the Senators are directly elected. So Congressmembers at least are all directly elected, meaning citizens have to vote.

The president is a different story and I will concede to you that one. I know that the president is not directly elected and the popular vote is not truly necessary.
IllinoisWoman
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 12:28 am
Location: Illinois

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Thu May 10, 2012 4:27 pm

IllinoisWoman wrote:I didn't come here to start any argument.

This quote definitely takes the cake as far as showing just how hostile you've become thanks to your experiences. All you are is a ranter and screamer who is incapable of civilly telling lavezzi that he misunderstood you without insulting his reading comprehension.


So you didn’t come here to start an argument but you feel compelled to try and tell me how I should speak to another man.

Two words. f**k you.

I will speak to lavezzi how I wish. It is women who have pussified him to within an inch of his life. It is time for lavezzi to learn how to be a man.

Did you know this lad is so pussified that he is afraid to walk the streets of his HOME TOWN for fear the cops might harass him? That’s pretty f***ing pussified.

And it is ALL the fault of women who pretend that a good talking to is an “insultâ€￾ to try and cast lavezzi as a victim. He is a victim all right. He is a victim of women lying to him. Time for lavezzi to learn the truth.

IllinoisWoman wrote:
If women are not capable of love, then why is it that when we were short on cash when my mother had to get emergency surgery two years ago, I sold my 2008 Ford Fiesta to pay for her surgery and bought a cheap little 1991 Honda Civic in order to get around? That was a major sacrifice but I did it because I loved my mother.


Gentlemen. I did NOT make up that quote and you can see it. This bitch thinks LOVE is getting a cheaper CAR!

IW. I have news for you. In case you have not read your bible lately this is what LOVE is.

“He has no greater love than he who lays down his life for his friendâ€￾

Notice “HEâ€￾….not “SHEâ€￾.

When you LOVE someone you are prepared to DIE FOR THEM. Not buy a f***ing cheaper car! How SICK are you women?!?!?!

Now, if your mother needed a HEART TRANSPLANT and you DIED FOR HER TO GIVE HER YOUR HEART THEN YOU LOVED HER you stupid bitch.

HUDNREDS OF MILLIONS OF MEN HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED FOR WOMEN AND CHILDREN IN WARS.

BILLIONS OF MEN HAVE DIED IN THE WORKPLACE TRYING TO FEED THE WOMEN AND CHILDREN.

From the days of hunting the woolly mammoth to today in dangerous jobs all over the world. Men die EVERY DAY working to feed the women and children. ALL those men could have lived if they refused to take the dangerous jobs.

The analogy I use is that the men who hunted the woolly mammoth could have just as easily hunted rabbits to feed themselves with no risk at all. But the WOMEN AND CHILDREN had to be fed and so hunting the woolly mammoth was going to be more effective at feeding the WOMEN AND CHILDREN….even if SOME MEN DIED.

You think love is selling one car and getting a cheaper one.

MEN KNOW LOVE IS DYING IN SELF SACRIFICE SO THAT OTHERS MAY LIVE.

I rest my case.

You have NO IDEA WHAT LOVE IS.

And neither does lavezzis mother.

If a MAN tried to say "I proved my love by buying a cheaper car" other men would LAUGH AT HIM. Yet you think that is a good example. It just shows you that you have NO EXAMPLES of your expression of LOVE to point to IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE.

Here is one of MANY examples I can show you of what LOVE looks like.

http://www.youtube.com/user/peternolan1109?feature=mhee

This is me RISKING MY LIFE to video record a man commit the crime of impersonating a magistrate. I flew from london to sydney return to get this video. There are two feds on it to the left rear.

Why was I RISKING MY LIFE? Because this video IRREFUTABLY PROVES the Australian guvment is a criminal cartel. And since ASIO likes to KILL PEOPLE I went to sleep that night content in and of myself that if they KILLED ME then I had done my best and someone else would have to bring the video to the public attention.

Thats right IW...I went to sleep where ASIO KNEW I WAS and would certainly be able to KILL ME if they wanted to. And I was PREPARED TO DIE for what I believed in...the re-introduction of the rule of law into Australia and the stopping of the planned genocide of 15 MILLION people.

THAT IS WHAT LOVE IS.

You and your stupid "buy a cheaper car" looks pretty lame by comparison doesn't it.

And you presume to tell ME how I should talk to MEN!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby IllinoisWoman » Thu May 10, 2012 4:49 pm

PeterAndrewNolan, you are a very sickening human being. My mother almost died and I made a very huge sacrifice to keep her alive, and yet you cheapen my sacrifice because it involved money. Well guess what, we live in a world where surgery costs money. What do you want me to do to prove I love my mother?

You know what, there is no point arguing further with you. You've already shown that you are incapable of loving and only capable of hate. I have made other sacrifices in my life out of love for my family members, but none of them matter to you because you NEED women to be evil the same way Hitler needed Jews to be evil or communists needed the landowners to be evil. Your very reason for existence has become predicated on western women being evil. Even if every single western woman were to start behaving like Asian or Eastern European women, it wouldn't matter to you because you still need your evil bogeyman or you lose your purpose in life.
IllinoisWoman
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 12:28 am
Location: Illinois

Postby Ned Zeppelin » Thu May 10, 2012 4:54 pm

Why do we need to resort to f**k you to get our argument across. Its pathetic. Screaming and cursing to win an argument without strong evidence is mangina behavior. Peter, why do you need to attack members on this forum so agressively, even ones that have been here much longer than yourself, such as lavezzi? The way you are acting strongly resembles an american female.
Ned Zeppelin
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:10 pm

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Thu May 10, 2012 5:06 pm

Ned Zeppelin wrote:Why do we need to resort to f**k you to get our argument across. Its pathetic. Screaming and cursing to win an argument without strong evidence is mangina behavior. Peter, why do you need to attack members on this forum so agressively, even ones that have been here much longer than yourself, such as lavezzi? The way you are acting strongly resembles an american female.


Ned,
lavezzi is a 20 year old Irish Lad that I have spoken to separately. I will talk to him how I please. And f**k you too if you think what I said was an "attack". lavezzi made a simple and basic MASSIVE mistake in comprehension. He SHOULD get his arse kicked for being so stupid. Why? Because if he does NOT get his arse kicked he will go around making similar MASSIVE mistakes in comprehension.

There is a LOT wrong with western men..and ONE of them is they are pussified to within an inch of their lives.

WESTERN MEN ALLOW WOMEN TO KILL MEN BUT SPEAK UP WHEN A MAN SPEAKS STRONGLY!

And one other question Ned.

Please show me. What have YOU you done to re-introduce the rule of law in YOUR country?

Go ahead. You presume to tell me how I can talk.

PROVE TO ME YOU HAVE EVEN EARNED THE RIGHT TO MAKE THAT SUGGESTION TO ME.

Suggestions are the domain of PEERS or BETTERS. Those who have not got the GUTS to do what I have done can STFU until they HAVE GOT THE GUTS.

The world would be a lot quieter place if all the gutless cowards STFU and just did what they were told to do by men who DO HAVE THE GUTS to re-introduce the rule of law.

If a few more men HAD MY GUTS AND COURAGE we would have the world passport working, we would have the ability to travel and work without guvment intervention.

In short. If a few more men had MY GUTS AND COURAGE Winstons vision of men being able to travel feely would be a reality.

But there are very FEW men with MY GUTS AND COURAGE....so it is taking longer to get the world passport working. It is taking longer to force guvments to recognise sovereigns. It is taking longer to get MBA going.

ALL BECAUSE 99.9% of western men are nothing but GUTLESS COWARDS.

So cowardly that cower at the police in their home town.

I told lavezzi to give the cops he meets a notice I wrote and tell them I would LOVE to talk to them...and to tell them they have no right to even ask him a question let along harass him....time for lavezzi and his mates to tell the cops they are SERVANTS not masters.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby IllinoisWoman » Thu May 10, 2012 5:08 pm

Ned Zeppelin wrote:Why do we need to resort to f**k you to get our argument across. Its pathetic. Screaming and cursing to win an argument without strong evidence is mangina behavior. Peter, why do you need to attack members on this forum so agressively, even ones that have been here much longer than yourself, such as lavezzi? The way you are acting strongly resembles an american female.


Ned Zeppelin, I can explain to you why he acts the way he does. Because he does not seek justice but rather revenge. Even if all women in the English-speaking world were to suddenly become little angels, he would not care because he needs us to be bitches in order to justify his existence. His whole reason for living now is revenge on women from the English-speaking world. If he truly sought justice he would be amenable to women like myself who agree with him that women should not behave the way his ex-wife did, but he has been nothing but hostile to me simply for being from the United States, even though I agree that his ex-wife was in the wrong.
IllinoisWoman
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 12:28 am
Location: Illinois

PreviousNext

Return to Introduce Yourself

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest