Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


An American Woman's viewpoint on Happier Abroad

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Thu May 10, 2012 5:11 pm

IllinoisWoman wrote:PeterAndrewNolan, you are a very sickening human being. My mother almost died and I made a very huge sacrifice to keep her alive, and yet you cheapen my sacrifice because it involved money. Well guess what, we live in a world where surgery costs money. What do you want me to do to prove I love my mother?


IW...I am prepared to RISK MY LIFE to save the lives of MILLIONS and you call me a sickening human being. LOL!!!

THAT is why I want nothing to do with HATE FILLED SHREWS LIKE YOU.

In Germany women are AMAZED I am willing to do this...and they PRAISE ME FOR IT. Gee, how about that?

The MEN in particular are very impressed and PRAISE ME because so many men were killed by Hitler in his rise to power.

And German men know that the Australian and Irish Guvments are exhibiting the SAME BEHAVIOUR as Hitler showed in the 30s.

So in Germany I am treated with respect. I am treated as a HERO for my land.

And you call me "a sickening human being".

You are sickened because your falseness has been reflected back at you.

And no.

You don't love your mother.

You are not capable of love.

You are a woman.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am







@IllinoisWoman

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Thu May 10, 2012 5:11 pm

The primary reason you're facing hostility here is because you're failing to see that you can't come in here, tell us you are a good/honest Christian, and expect us to automatically trust you. What i mean by that is this: Most of us have been burned by Western women, mostly by those who claim to be "different" or Christian. After all, what guy with 1/4th of a brain would want to get involved with a KNOWN cheater? How a man gets burned is by a woman that CLAIMS to be different from the rest, and plays an act, until she decides to cut him loose. You're failing to comprehend that, and that is the primary reason you're facing hostility here. The truth of the matter is: no matter how hard you may have it because you oppose the status quo, you're not a TARGET of the status quo. You still have more rights and (legal/social) protections in American society than a lot of us do, even if you do oppose the status quo. You're not the one that has to worry about speaking to a woman and possibly having a bogus sexual harassment charge levied against you.

I'm just trying to be the voice of reason here and give you advice to adhere to in order to make your stay here as amicable as possible. However, if you don't heed my advice, you can expect to be chewed up and spit out.

You can't expect us to automatically believe you just because you say that you're Christian, so you do need to stop that.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)

Re: @IllinoisWoman

Postby IllinoisWoman » Thu May 10, 2012 5:22 pm

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:The primary reason you're facing hostility here is because you're failing to see that you can't come in here, tell us you are a good/honest Christian, and expect us to automatically trust you. What i mean by that is this: Most of us have been burned by Western women, mostly by those who claim to be "different" or Christian. After all, what guy with 1/4th of a brain would want to get involved with a KNOWN cheater? How a man gets burned is by a woman that CLAIMS to be different from the rest, and plays an act, until she decides to cut him loose. You're failing to comprehend that, and that is the primary reason you're facing hostility here. The truth of the matter is: no matter how hard you may have it because you oppose the status quo, you're not a TARGET of the status quo. You still have more rights and (legal/social) protections in American society than a lot of us do, even if you do oppose the status quo. You're not the one that has to worry about speaking to a woman and possibly having a bogus sexual harassment charge levied against you.

I'm just trying to be the voice of reason here and give you advice to adhere to in order to make your stay here as amicable as possible. However, if you don't heed my advice, you can expect to be chewed up and spit out.

You can't expect us to automatically believe you just because you say that you're Christian, so you do need to stop that.


I can understand that there will be some hostility towards me. I expected that from the moment I first posted.

However, you can't deny that PeterAndrewNolan has taken things to an extreme. All he does is come on this board and attack everyone, man or woman, who might have felt any sort of commiseration for what his ex-wife did to him. How does he ever expect anyone to join him if all he does is attack everyone? If you want someone to join your cause, you don't say "you're an idiot, now join me or else you're a coward".

My final words to Mr Nolan are that what his ex-wife did was wrong, but until he stops telling me I'm incapable of loving just because I'm a woman, I have no desire to reply to him at all. In fact, if there were an ignore feature on this site, I would ignore his posts.
IllinoisWoman
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 12:28 am
Location: Illinois

Postby Ned Zeppelin » Thu May 10, 2012 5:51 pm

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
Ned Zeppelin wrote:Why do we need to resort to f**k you to get our argument across. Its pathetic. Screaming and cursing to win an argument without strong evidence is mangina behavior. Peter, why do you need to attack members on this forum so agressively, even ones that have been here much longer than yourself, such as lavezzi? The way you are acting strongly resembles an american female.


Ned,
lavezzi is a 20 year old Irish Lad that I have spoken to separately. I will talk to him how I please. And f**k you too if you think what I said was an "attack". lavezzi made a simple and basic MASSIVE mistake in comprehension. He SHOULD get his arse kicked for being so stupid. Why? Because if he does NOT get his arse kicked he will go around making similar MASSIVE mistakes in comprehension.

There is a LOT wrong with western men..and ONE of them is they are pussified to within an inch of their lives.

WESTERN MEN ALLOW WOMEN TO KILL MEN BUT SPEAK UP WHEN A MAN SPEAKS STRONGLY!

And one other question Ned.

Please show me. What have YOU you done to re-introduce the rule of law in YOUR country?

Go ahead. You presume to tell me how I can talk.

PROVE TO ME YOU HAVE EVEN EARNED THE RIGHT TO MAKE THAT SUGGESTION TO ME.

Suggestions are the domain of PEERS or BETTERS. Those who have not got the GUTS to do what I have done can STFU until they HAVE GOT THE GUTS.

The world would be a lot quieter place if all the gutless cowards STFU and just did what they were told to do by men who DO HAVE THE GUTS to re-introduce the rule of law.

If a few more men HAD MY GUTS AND COURAGE we would have the world passport working, we would have the ability to travel and work without guvment intervention.

In short. If a few more men had MY GUTS AND COURAGE Winstons vision of men being able to travel feely would be a reality.

But there are very FEW men with MY GUTS AND COURAGE....so it is taking longer to get the world passport working. It is taking longer to force guvments to recognise sovereigns. It is taking longer to get MBA going.

ALL BECAUSE 99.9% of western men are nothing but GUTLESS COWARDS.

So cowardly that cower at the police in their home town.

I told lavezzi to give the cops he meets a notice I wrote and tell them I would LOVE to talk to them...and to tell them they have no right to even ask him a question let along harass him....time for lavezzi and his mates to tell the cops they are SERVANTS not masters.

Wow, i wasn't aware you have changed that course of history by introducing the rule of law into Australia and the whole world. What laws are those by the way?
Ned Zeppelin
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:10 pm

Postby Ned Zeppelin » Thu May 10, 2012 6:02 pm

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
IllinoisWoman wrote:PeterAndrewNolan, you are a very sickening human being. My mother almost died and I made a very huge sacrifice to keep her alive, and yet you cheapen my sacrifice because it involved money. Well guess what, we live in a world where surgery costs money. What do you want me to do to prove I love my mother?


IW...I am prepared to RISK MY LIFE to save the lives of MILLIONS and you call me a sickening human being. LOL!!!

THAT is why I want nothing to do with HATE FILLED SHREWS LIKE YOU.

In Germany women are AMAZED I am willing to do this...and they PRAISE ME FOR IT. Gee, how about that?

The MEN in particular are very impressed and PRAISE ME because so many men were killed by Hitler in his rise to power.

And German men know that the Australian and Irish Guvments are exhibiting the SAME BEHAVIOUR as Hitler showed in the 30s.

So in Germany I am treated with respect. I am treated as a HERO for my land.

And you call me "a sickening human being".

You are sickened because your falseness has been reflected back at you.

And no.

You don't love your mother.

You are not capable of love.

You are a woman.

And surely, the great hero of Germany would be given loads of praise throughout the internet. You must have your own fan club and everyone in Germany must be a member. Such as hero as yourself must be famous beyond belief. The problem is, your presence is only known here and a few other places in the dark corners of the internet. Most of the sites that have anything to do with you, all of them in fact, besides your own, label you as a psychopath, which seems to be quite accurate looking at your posts.
Ned Zeppelin
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:10 pm

Postby nupter » Thu May 10, 2012 6:21 pm

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
Ned Zeppelin wrote:Why do we need to resort to f**k you to get our argument across. Its pathetic. Screaming and cursing to win an argument without strong evidence is mangina behavior. Peter, why do you need to attack members on this forum so agressively, even ones that have been here much longer than yourself, such as lavezzi? The way you are acting strongly resembles an american female.


Ned,
lavezzi is a 20 year old Irish Lad that I have spoken to separately. I will talk to him how I please. And f**k you too if you think what I said was an "attack". lavezzi made a simple and basic MASSIVE mistake in comprehension. He SHOULD get his arse kicked for being so stupid. Why? Because if he does NOT get his arse kicked he will go around making similar MASSIVE mistakes in comprehension.

There is a LOT wrong with western men..and ONE of them is they are pussified to within an inch of their lives.

WESTERN MEN ALLOW WOMEN TO KILL MEN BUT SPEAK UP WHEN A MAN SPEAKS STRONGLY!

And one other question Ned.

Please show me. What have YOU you done to re-introduce the rule of law in YOUR country?

Go ahead. You presume to tell me how I can talk.

PROVE TO ME YOU HAVE EVEN EARNED THE RIGHT TO MAKE THAT SUGGESTION TO ME.

Suggestions are the domain of PEERS or BETTERS. Those who have not got the GUTS to do what I have done can STFU until they HAVE GOT THE GUTS.

The world would be a lot quieter place if all the gutless cowards STFU and just did what they were told to do by men who DO HAVE THE GUTS to re-introduce the rule of law.

If a few more men HAD MY GUTS AND COURAGE we would have the world passport working, we would have the ability to travel and work without guvment intervention.

In short. If a few more men had MY GUTS AND COURAGE Winstons vision of men being able to travel feely would be a reality.

But there are very FEW men with MY GUTS AND COURAGE....so it is taking longer to get the world passport working. It is taking longer to force guvments to recognise sovereigns. It is taking longer to get MBA going.

ALL BECAUSE 99.9% of western men are nothing but GUTLESS COWARDS.

So cowardly that cower at the police in their home town.

I told lavezzi to give the cops he meets a notice I wrote and tell them I would LOVE to talk to them...and to tell them they have no right to even ask him a question let along harass him....time for lavezzi and his mates to tell the cops they are SERVANTS not masters.

not everyone in this world has good english skills and grammar as you,u have to know that ,so a mistake in comprehension is nothing,no one has a perfect writing skills,that is why writers have some grammar expert to correct it for them.but these people who made grammar and comprehension mistakes are more civilized than you and make better argument without throwing hate and foul mouthed comments at poeple
nupter
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:08 pm
Location: Malaysia

@Ned Zeppelin

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Thu May 10, 2012 6:26 pm

Ned Zeppelin wrote:
PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
IllinoisWoman wrote:PeterAndrewNolan, you are a very sickening human being. My mother almost died and I made a very huge sacrifice to keep her alive, and yet you cheapen my sacrifice because it involved money. Well guess what, we live in a world where surgery costs money. What do you want me to do to prove I love my mother?


IW...I am prepared to RISK MY LIFE to save the lives of MILLIONS and you call me a sickening human being. LOL!!!

THAT is why I want nothing to do with HATE FILLED SHREWS LIKE YOU.

In Germany women are AMAZED I am willing to do this...and they PRAISE ME FOR IT. Gee, how about that?

The MEN in particular are very impressed and PRAISE ME because so many men were killed by Hitler in his rise to power.

And German men know that the Australian and Irish Guvments are exhibiting the SAME BEHAVIOUR as Hitler showed in the 30s.

So in Germany I am treated with respect. I am treated as a HERO for my land.

And you call me "a sickening human being".

You are sickened because your falseness has been reflected back at you.

And no.

You don't love your mother.

You are not capable of love.

You are a woman.

And surely, the great hero of Germany would be given loads of praise throughout the internet. You must have your own fan club and everyone in Germany must be a member. Such as hero as yourself must be famous beyond belief. The problem is, your presence is only known here and a few other places in the dark corners of the internet. Most of the sites that have anything to do with you, all of them in fact, besides your own, label you as a psychopath, which seems to be quite accurate looking at your posts.



Not to take any sides here, but a lot of the stuff we talk about in here would get us called psychopaths out there.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)

Postby lavezzi » Thu May 10, 2012 6:29 pm

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:I will speak to lavezzi how I wish. It is women who have pussified him to within an inch of his life. It is time for lavezzi to learn how to be a man.

Did you know this lad is so pussified that he is afraid to walk the streets of his HOME TOWN for fear the cops might harass him? That’s pretty f***ing pussified.


Peter, you are a hypocrite. You criticized me when I miscomprehended something you said to imply something different to what you had actually meant, yet here you are doing the exact same thing.

I never once said nor implied to you that I am scared of the Garda Síochána. I simply asked your advice from a legal perspective if they had lawful merit to stop and search me in suspicion of drug or weapon possession without any evidence.
lavezzi
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 707
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:38 pm
Location: Republic of Éire

Re: @Ned Zeppelin

Postby Ned Zeppelin » Thu May 10, 2012 7:10 pm

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:
Ned Zeppelin wrote:
PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
IllinoisWoman wrote:PeterAndrewNolan, you are a very sickening human being. My mother almost died and I made a very huge sacrifice to keep her alive, and yet you cheapen my sacrifice because it involved money. Well guess what, we live in a world where surgery costs money. What do you want me to do to prove I love my mother?


IW...I am prepared to RISK MY LIFE to save the lives of MILLIONS and you call me a sickening human being. LOL!!!

THAT is why I want nothing to do with HATE FILLED SHREWS LIKE YOU.

In Germany women are AMAZED I am willing to do this...and they PRAISE ME FOR IT. Gee, how about that?

The MEN in particular are very impressed and PRAISE ME because so many men were killed by Hitler in his rise to power.

And German men know that the Australian and Irish Guvments are exhibiting the SAME BEHAVIOUR as Hitler showed in the 30s.

So in Germany I am treated with respect. I am treated as a HERO for my land.

And you call me "a sickening human being".

You are sickened because your falseness has been reflected back at you.

And no.

You don't love your mother.

You are not capable of love.

You are a woman.

And surely, the great hero of Germany would be given loads of praise throughout the internet. You must have your own fan club and everyone in Germany must be a member. Such as hero as yourself must be famous beyond belief. The problem is, your presence is only known here and a few other places in the dark corners of the internet. Most of the sites that have anything to do with you, all of them in fact, besides your own, label you as a psychopath, which seems to be quite accurate looking at your posts.



Not to take any sides here, but a lot of the stuff we talk about in here would get us called psychopaths out there.

Probably true lol but i think he takes his narrative a lot farther than most of the other members would.
Ned Zeppelin
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:10 pm

Postby Winston » Thu May 10, 2012 11:49 pm

IllinoisWoman,
Sorry for the hostility you've received here, but can you address something?

First, no one cares about your right to vote, since democracy is a sham and the same rulers are in power no matter who you vote for. Voting does not change government policy, nor does it change anything really. If we were a democracy ruled by the people, there would be no income taxes, the banking bailout of 2008 would not have been passed, the Iraq War would not have happened, healthcare would be affordable or free, etc.

Get real. Your vote is a non-issue.

Anyway, what do you believe exactly? That men and women are equal? In what way? They are not the same for sure. They have different natures and are hard wired differently. Their talents are different too. What is equality to you?

What do you think of the hypocrisy of women wanting equality only when it's to their advantage but not when it isn't?

Do you favor women having to register for the draft?

Are you against women and children being released first in hostage situations and on the Titanic? Do you think that's unfair? Why or why not?

Do you admit that feminism has many double standards?

Here's a big question for you: Why didn't women have contempt for men before the 1990's? Why weren't men seen as fools and creeps back then? Why only now? Doesn't that tell you that all this male hatred in America is somehow ENGINEERED?

What do you think?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23608
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Fenix » Fri May 11, 2012 6:49 am

IllinoisWoman, welcome to the forum and thank you for your opinion. I am from Champaign, Illinois and the women there are some of the best I have seen in this country. I don't hate American women. I hate what they have become. I meet American women like you every blue moon. Most women like you are not abundant like they are in other countries. I don't know why the men on here go in hyena mode and attack all women for no reason whatsoever.

I talk to about 4 women that I met on HappierAbroad off of this site and they are great women. They are a rare breed. I am an atheist, so your Christian value stuff doesn't relate to me, but you seem to have a strong head on your shoulders and know what you want. I hope the men on here give you a chance. I don' t know why women even come on this forum because this crap happens all of the time and the women never return again.

This is an international travel site, but it has turned into another MRA forum over the past 2 years. I don't care if the men on this forum call me names. I didn't see anything wrong with your initial post. You stated your opinion. These men that cry about standing up for feminism don't do anything themselves. This forum has become a herd and everyone attacks any female.

All American or western women are not bad. I know many good ones in my life. The majority of western women are scum and subhuman, but I would never say I hate these women. I have no reason to hate them.
Fenix
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:30 am
Location: The Deadpool

Re: @IllinoisWoman

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Fri May 11, 2012 8:20 am

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:The primary reason you're facing hostility here is because you're failing to see that you can't come in here, tell us you are a good/honest Christian, and expect us to automatically trust you. What i mean by that is this: Most of us have been burned by Western women, mostly by those who claim to be "different" or Christian.


Indeed Christians, men and women alike, were the MOST abusive of me in divorce. This despite me being christian and my wife having renounced her christianity and openly deriding my religion in public in front of our children.

Christians are the BIGGEST liars and hypocrites on the planet. They are deeply evil people in the main.

I have recently written to the pope to point out the level of man hatred in Ireland, a predominantly catholic country. I have suggested to the Pope that it is long past time he made a comment as to the criminality of catholic women in divorce...among other comments.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Re: @IllinoisWoman

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Fri May 11, 2012 8:25 am

IllinoisWoman wrote:However, you can't deny that PeterAndrewNolan has taken things to an extreme. All he does is come on this board and attack everyone, man or woman, who might have felt any sort of commiseration for what his ex-wife did to him. How does he ever expect anyone to join him if all he does is attack everyone? If you want someone to join your cause, you don't say "you're an idiot, now join me or else you're a coward".

My final words to Mr Nolan are that what his ex-wife did was wrong, but until he stops telling me I'm incapable of loving just because I'm a woman, I have no desire to reply to him at all. In fact, if there were an ignore feature on this site, I would ignore his posts.


You can not deny it because it is not true you stupid bitch.

Words on a computer screen voluntarily read is not an "attack". That is just shit you make up to tell the lie of perpetrator/victim. Someone coming at you with a KNIFE is an attack...which is something TWO women have done to me and I have NEVER done to a woman. Half a dozen wild dogs circling you is an ATTACK...which has also happened to me....men trying to steal your laptop off you is an attack....also something that has happened to me....a woman making false allegations and calling the cops who assault you and throw you in jail is an attack....also something that has happened to me.

So...you are full of shit. And you don't love your mother. And you don't even have a decent example of you expressing love. And you are NOT saying ONE WORD about the MILLIONS of men in the US who have had their lives ruined by HATE FILLED SHREWS LIKE YOU.

Gentlemen. IW has given you one more example of why you must NEVER TOUCH a western woman.

You might get one JUST LIKE HER.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Fri May 11, 2012 8:29 am

Ned Zeppelin wrote:And surely, the great hero of Germany would be given loads of praise throughout the internet. You must have your own fan club and everyone in Germany must be a member. Such as hero as yourself must be famous beyond belief. The problem is, your presence is only known here and a few other places in the dark corners of the internet. Most of the sites that have anything to do with you, all of them in fact, besides your own, label you as a psychopath, which seems to be quite accurate looking at your posts.


Well Ned....there are quite a few people in Australia who know me and we are working to re-introduce the rule of law into Australia and Ireland.

Most men in the west are such manginas that they will condone and support the murder by proxy of men in the family courts by remaining silent. In Australia, when a man speaks out about the murder by proxy of men in the family courts he is HATED ON by OTHER MEN.

Who is psychopathic exactly? The men who HATE ON MEN who are exposing murder by proxy of MEN by women?

Or the man pointing out the murder by proxy of women.

And Ned. Please point me to your publication of your effect to re-introduce the rule of law in your land. I do not know you and do not know what you have cone for other men. I would like to see what you have done please.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Fri May 11, 2012 8:46 am

Ned Zeppelin wrote:Wow, i wasn't aware you have changed that course of history by introducing the rule of law into Australia and the whole world. What laws are those by the way?


Ned,
while you make jokes? Colleagues of mine are in jail for taking on the Australian and Irish guvments. Indeed Ian Henke, a 70 year old man, is constantly being kidnapped and thrown in jail. You can read about him here.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx

Last April we declared our new courts into existence. We had 29 signatures on the declaration. 25 are needed as per the Magna Carta. That declaration has been served on the Australian parliament. Each person who signed that piece of paper put their lives at risk. We have many members who are being gang stalked. We have on accusation of murder by the NSW police to cover up the torture of one of our members.

I have issued lawful notices to all federal members in Australia and all NSW members making it clear they will be put on trial if they do not admit their criminal actions. I have put ALL POLICE in Australia on notice as to their criminal actions. You can read these lawful notices here.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx

I have done the same in Ireland. You can read about them here.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/ire ... fault.aspx

In return for doing these things the Austrailan guvment stole my house and ASIO has been harassing my business partners and running slander sites about me.

The Irish guvment criminally victimised me via the family courts and has now denied my citizenship application and refuses to provide an extended work permit in an effort to destroy my ability to earn an income to stop my progress on this matter.

A colleague of mine has served notice on the Australian High Court to shut down the Australian guvment as a criminal organisation...the high court refused and therefore committed treason.

Grand Juries have been formed and run and writs have been issued for various instructions to the guvment and the guvment has refused the writs.

Julia Gillard has been charged with treason and 54 other senior political and legal figures have been charged with covering up her treason.

And idiots like you wish to make jokes.

As I asked...show me what you have done. When you can show men what you have done? Maybe you will earn some respect.

The way respect works is men show respect where it has been earned. If they do not. The man not showing respect is not worthy of it in return.

I have earned the respect of men. Those who refuse to show it deserve no respect from me and they will not get it.

I will speak as I see fit. I will write as I see fit. Those who hate on me are welcome to do so.

They are scum and beneath my contempt as NONE of them have got the guts to do what I have done.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

PreviousNext

Return to Introduce Yourself

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest