Happier Abroad just got a bit more . . . blue!

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Happier Abroad just got a bit more . . . blue!

Post by Blue Murder »

G'day everyone! Colt here, but call me Blue if you're feeling informal. Found this site via another one called 'Oriental Expats', which I found by typing in 'Are Japanese girls easy?' in Google Search.

I watched Winston's videos, and quickly came to the realisation that he is da may-un. A lot of haters were on OE, but they're just mad because they didn't think of doing what he did first!

Read a few posts and thought you were a level-headed group of people -- a rarity among most forums these days. I plan on relocating to the East in the future.

You're all on the right track. Keep it up, and I hope to see you 'round the forums!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Welcome to the forum, Blue.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Welcome. What's the significance of blue? So you came from OE? The posters there are dicks, but some of them are informative. However, the owner of OE, Mandrake, is a total dickface and prick.

If you read the threads here, you will find that our forum is the most intellectual expat forum, hands down, for sure. We are very passionate about truth and freethinking as well. We also have deep insights into the nature of things. You won't find that in other expat forums.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Thanks for the welcome!

Blue has a significance as being apart of my identity. I'll explain in the future. Oh, Winston. I found your site from OE (like I said), because they were talking about it in a thread. They had nothing nice to say about it; only two people praised it. I gave it a look-over, and saw the site had archives of information. Plus you in those videos of your trips in Russia.

Happier Abroad is legit. You have haters; people who are mad at your success because they didn't think of this first. And I'm glad you guys like truth and put it over political correctness. Finally, a board that understands.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What is "da may-un"? And how did you find us via OE? They removed the links to my site that I posted here. Did someone else there post them?

Was the info in their forum on expat living and dating helpful or useful to you?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Welcome Blue.

Hope you liked the read of the story of my divorce.....makes scary reading. A lot of young guys read the court transcript where my ex actually argued she should get 83% of assets and are shocked to the core.

@Others...blue asked me to tell him about what happened in my divorce....the original court docs, videos, transcripts and orders make it pretty clear. I am just trying to warn young men and provide the PROOF of what happens in FC so they do not to into the start of the meat grinder....a relationship with a western woman.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Welcome!

I haven't heard of OE before, but maybe it's better that way.

I find most expats opinionated dicks, so it's usually best to stay away from them (present company excepted obviously!)

As for Japanese girls, I dated a few but didn't get any action there. China's much better!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Hey Blue! What the hell is UP, man! :D

Haha, nice search. To be honest with you, I don't think they're easy at all. When you see tons of people walking around, acting as if you don't exist, it's most likely the time when "easy women" have come and gone. :p

But you can find filipinas who are down for easy hookups. :)
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Though I have not more than 100 IQ I do my best not to spoil our beloved forum. Welcome blue. And "colt" reminds me of the title song of the "unknown stuntman". I like the series. :)
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Wow. A lot of questions went up since my internet was shot. Lemme try to knock out some answers now that I'm on-line again.

"da-may-un" is a way of saying "the man". You were raised in the States, Winston ol' pal, so you should know what I meant.

Someone else posted HA links on OE -- they all thought the OP was Winston.

But yeah -- their information wasn't too helpful if I'm honest. I mean, I'd received common-sense answers to cultural aspects of Japan that I already know/knew. I could be stationed there, so that's why I was asking.

Anyway, I've been browsing and I intend to stick around! You got some sharp minds on this board, man. Gotta interact with 'em all!

Oh, and C.J. I just read some post about Filipino gals. Looks like they're only good for a roll in the hay -- not too bright upstairs.

Thanks for the warm welcomes though, peoples! Like I said, I have respect for not only Winston, but every one of the members who support what he has going here. Some may hate, but they're mad because Winston said, "f**k this", and did something about his plight/discomfort/whatever-you-wanna-call-it.

I look forward to making some friends here. Later!
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.