Another lurker joins the ranks

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
PrisonerOfLife
Freshman Poster

Another lurker joins the ranks

Post by PrisonerOfLife »

Hello HA forums,

I have been lurking this forum for quite some time now while maintaining accounts on several MGTOW forums (mainly NiceGuy and mgtowforums) and would like to start contributing to the discussion here.

I am a 22 year old man who has had zero opportunities in dating in the USA because I do not conform to the mindless culture here. I come from a very wealthy family (top .01% in net worth) but I have never bought into the consumerist clique social stratification that dominates interpersonal relationships in this country. This is partly due to the fact that my father is New Money and had a very frugal attitude before he sold his software business, and can also be attributed to my utter disgust for the fake behavior sets that are generated by corporate brainwashing (where would Americans be without their precious televisions to enjoy their sitcoms?). My friends throughout high school and college were always the meek nerds with a semblence of character and humanity left in them, but as many of you are familiar with, American women rarely fulfill this role due to their inherent vapidness. Since I was never able to move horizontally to another clique (not saying I'd necessarily want to) I was devoid of all dating opportunities. Probably a good thing, actually.

I have 3 more semesters to complete my BS in Computer Science and I'm still completely cold turkey with women, but the other areas of my life are starting to come together (career, personal fitness/hygeine, academic interests etc...). I consider myself lucky to have been born into a great family and have been blessed with good friends but I would like to experience a relationship with a quality FW before I turn 30. From the anecdotal evidence I have gathered here it seems that FW are far more reasonable and respectful towards men than their AW counterparts and do not simply write off a man completely for trivial reasons. I will still be hiding my wealth due to the insidious greed that I believe is present in all women, but I don't have any qualms about improving myself for FW. This is not the case for AW because I've already busted my balls and have been rejected continuously by them throughout my life - not wasting any more time with them.

I look forward to discussing these relevant matters in the near future with you all.

-PrisonerOfLife
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Welcome PrisonerofLife,
If you are that wealthy, shouldn't you have tons of American women available to you? And since money can buy freedom, aren't you more free than a "prisoner"? lol

What does your extended family think of you since you are different?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Welcome, PoF! I'm Blue Murdah: General Badass!

Maybe it's a new member thing, but I'm getting good vibes from you.

I'm not doing too hot dating-wise either. But I've given up on Western women; I don't have time for their nonsense.

What's exceptionally sharp about you is how you plan on keeping your wealth covert because of the (true) conviction that ALL women seek to get their hands on it. Which is, as I just said, true. Can't stand the Western guys who are on some, "Oh. Foreign gals do no wrong. They're perfect!"

I maybe younger than you, poor, and a virgin, but I think I can put some shit into your world.

Like, never, NEVER get married. At all. Period. And never make your extra wealth known. Trust me. Other than that, nice to meet you, and I hope to chat with ya around the site.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Welcome to the forum! I am about the same age as you, and have had similar experiences with many American people and their culture. I myself also had trouble dating in the U.S., because I feel I would have to conform to the mindless culture in order to have dating opportunities opened up.
My friends throughout high school and college were always the meek nerds with a semblence of character and humanity left in them
Plenty of guys here, including me, are of this type.
I would like to experience a relationship with a quality FW before I turn 30. From the anecdotal evidence I have gathered here it seems that FW are far more reasonable and respectful towards men than their AW counterparts and do not simply write off a man completely for trivial reasons. ... I don't have any qualms about improving myself for FW. This is not the case for AW because I've already busted my balls and have been rejected continuously by them throughout my life - not wasting any more time with them.
With many foreign women, you will feel that it is doable, natural, and fun vs. impossible, unnatural/awkward, and stressful with Western women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Welcome PrisonerOfLife, I like your screen name! :D

If western women knew how much money your family had, you would be getting "more ass than a toilet seat" as Tom Leykis would say! Of course, the gold diggers would only be interested in your money and not you as a person.

Going overseas to meet women is an excellent idea and it's best to do it while you are young. Again, welcome to Happier Abroad! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
PrisonerOfLife
Freshman Poster

Post by PrisonerOfLife »

Winston wrote:Welcome PrisonerofLife,
If you are that wealthy, shouldn't you have tons of American women available to you? And since money can buy freedom, aren't you more free than a "prisoner"? lol

What does your extended family think of you since you are different?
I've never made my financial background explicit to American Women because I wanted to date a girl with character and not one who was after my money. In my opinion, it wouldn't have mattered because AW prefer to f**k badboys/players/jerks until around age 25 or 30 and then they try to settle down with an exploitable rich man. This is not appealing to me in the slightest.

My extended family thinks I am shy and quiet and when they ask me why I don't have an American girlfriend I simply tell them that I am focusing on my career (this is perfectly acceptable in America since it is a work-driven society).
Blue Murder wrote:What's exceptionally sharp about you is how you plan on keeping your wealth covert because of the (true) conviction that ALL women seek to get their hands on it. Which is, as I just said, true. Can't stand the Western guys who are on some, "Oh. Foreign gals do no wrong. They're perfect!"

I maybe younger than you, poor, and a virgin, but I think I can put some shit into your world.

Like, never, NEVER get married. At all. Period. And never make your extra wealth known. Trust me. Other than that, nice to meet you, and I hope to chat with ya around the site.
Indeed, I do not plan on getting married in this lifetime. It would severely limit my mobility and freedom in my other parts of life, even if I was married to the perfect woman in a non-misandrist society.

You appear to have many of the same ideas I do, and I have a feeling I'll find myself agreeing with you quite a bit in the HA discussion.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Re: Another lurker joins the ranks

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

PrisonerOfLife wrote: I will still be hiding my wealth due to the insidious greed that I believe is present in all women,
PrisonerOfLife wrote: In my opinion, it wouldn't have mattered because AW prefer to f**k badboys/players/jerks until around age 25 or 30 and then they try to settle down with an exploitable rich man. This is not appealing to me in the slightest.

You're a smart man PrisonerOfLife. You will be fine. Welcome.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

PrisonerOfLife wrote:Hello HA forums,
I will still be hiding my wealth due to the insidious greed that I believe is present in all women, but I don't have any qualms about improving myself for FW.
-PrisonerOfLife
Good policy.

You have your head on straight. Not always the case at age 22.

Welcome to the forum.
sushiman
Freshman Poster

Post by sushiman »

Welcome to the awesomeness dude.

By the way there is this myth on this forum that if you are wealthy in the USA things will somehow be awesome for you and it doesn't match what I've seen. Most of the people I work with and many of my friends from college are quite wealthy, meh not much changes. Maybe a fat 6 gold digger wants to marry them. LOL is that the awesome life you guys imagine? I don't believe that if women knew of this guy's wealth things would materially change.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

PrisonerOfLife wrote:Indeed, I do not plan on getting married in this lifetime. It would severely limit my mobility and freedom in my other parts of life, even if I was married to the perfect woman in a non-misandrist society.

You appear to have many of the same ideas I do, and I have a feeling I'll find myself agreeing with you quite a bit in the HA discussion.
You're damn right. We'll definitely be having more words in the future -- you can count on that!

Your head is on straight for a guy your age. Get this though: I'm 20. Just turned this year, in fact. We cannot waste ANY time, mate. Now's our time. OUR. Time.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Welcome POL,
if you are studying software development and daddy has money then you are well advised to start your own business sooner rather than later.

I suggest you read the book in my link below. I am 48 and have been in software development for 30 years.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Blue Murder wrote:Get this though: I'm 20. Just turned this year, in fact. We cannot waste ANY time, mate. Now's our time. OUR. Time.
Blue. Its for lads like you I wrote the books and founded MBA. Your futures have been sold down the drain. Not mine. My future is assured as long as I am above ground. I do not have that long left in my working life.

It will take a while to get MBA up and running as a major multinational association. By that time I will be "over the hill". It will up to lads like you who have their whole lives in front of them to take over creating the brave new world they want to live in. Hopefully they will throw me a few crumbs from the table for doing the hard yards in setting up the framework for their brave new world when they are rich and famous.

I gather you are in Australia, right?
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

I'm in the USA, actually. f***ing Florida -- one of the most detestable states in this union. If I WERE in the Oz, I'd definitely have already tried to meet-up with you and help in any way I can.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Welcome!

I'm also a software engineer, although I'm 40 now. It took so long for my education and career to get together that I missed out on women. I'm making up for lost time now and thankfully since all 40yo men are married I've got millions of FW to myself!

If you like Asian women (and 99% of software engineers do) then China is the best place to go, although Japan is worth a shot if you fancy teaching English to a class of sailor suited school girls.

I also hide my wealth with my shabby clothes and frugal shopping habits, and funnily enough I dated a very wealthy Chinese woman who did exactly the same. It does help to show your potential purchasing power once in a while though, it goes down very well with Chinese women (and the hottest ones still take a lot of chasing).
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

xiongmao wrote:Japan is worth a shot if you fancy teaching English to a class of sailor suited school girls.
Uh, I'm going to need more details on this, good sir -- for security reasons, of course! (Not really.)