Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Hello From Melbourne

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

Hello From Melbourne

Postby jennychavez » May 25th, 2012, 8:22 am

Hello everyone,

I'm Jenny Chavez from Melbourne .
Well I'm just new to this thread.
I would like to thank the administrator for accepting my account.

Hope to laern a thing or two from you guys here ..


Cheers,
jenny ;)
jennychavez
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 2
Joined: May 25th, 2012, 8:16 am
Location: Melbourne




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Re: Hello From Melbourne

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » May 25th, 2012, 2:03 pm

jennychavez wrote:Hello everyone,

I'm Jenny Chavez from Melbourne .
Well I'm just new to this thread.
I would like to thank the administrator for accepting my account.

Hope to laern a thing or two from you guys here ..


Cheers,
jenny ;)


Jenny,
what you can learn from us men here is that we have proven that 99.9% of Australian women condone the crimes of perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse when committed by a woman. And we are not happy about that. So we are leaving for other countries where we are respected and protected by the law.

I am ex-Austrailan and I can vouch for the fact that Australian women are among the worst women in the world.

I now spend my time in Europe and date eastern european women.

If you want to know why I can claim these things as FACTS you can start with the book in the links in my signature. We are telling young men that our women hate us and have betrayed us in the west. They SUPPORT criminal women against honest men. And I mean ALL the women in the Australian Federal Parliament as well. I have been asking women in Australia to live up to their claims of equality for 4 YEARS and you will not. So we are creating new courts to put criminal women on trial.

In 4 years only one woman in Australia is helping me. A grandmother denied access to her grand children. This is what she had to say about me.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx

So the mere fact you come from Australia means you will get a very chilly reception from men like me unless you make oath to sit on the proposed all womens courts on all womens juries.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... /Home.aspx

I would not touch a woman who was raised in Australia if you offered me a million dollars to do so. I would rather be a pauper dating eastern european women than to have to put up with Australian women again.

How does it feel to know your sisters have so blatantly criminally abused so many men and the rest of you have openly supported them that you are considered 99.9% chance to be a liar, a hypocrite, a man-hater and a sexist discriminatory bigot?

Because 99.9% of Australian women are these things. This is called a FACT. It is not an opinion.

It is high time the SECOND woman stepped forward who is going to help us hold women accountable for their criminal actions, don't you think?

Now...you have already learned a thing or two. Aren't us men so generous, eh?
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: April 21st, 2012, 11:25 am

Re: Hello From Melbourne

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » May 25th, 2012, 3:00 pm

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
jennychavez wrote:Hello everyone,

I'm Jenny Chavez from Melbourne .
Well I'm just new to this thread.
I would like to thank the administrator for accepting my account.

Hope to laern a thing or two from you guys here ..


Cheers,
jenny ;)


Jenny,
what you can learn from us men here is that we have proven that 99.9% of Australian women condone the crimes of perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse when committed by a woman. And we are not happy about that. So we are leaving for other countries where we are respected and protected by the law.

I am ex-Austrailan and I can vouch for the fact that Australian women are among the worst women in the world.

I now spend my time in Europe and date eastern european women.

If you want to know why I can claim these things as FACTS you can start with the book in the links in my signature. We are telling young men that our women hate us and have betrayed us in the west. They SUPPORT criminal women against honest men. And I mean ALL the women in the Australian Federal Parliament as well. I have been asking women in Australia to live up to their claims of equality for 4 YEARS and you will not. So we are creating new courts to put criminal women on trial.

In 4 years only one woman in Australia is helping me. A grandmother denied access to her grand children. This is what she had to say about me.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx

So the mere fact you come from Australia means you will get a very chilly reception from men like me unless you make oath to sit on the proposed all womens courts on all womens juries.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... /Home.aspx

I would not touch a woman who was raised in Australia if you offered me a million dollars to do so. I would rather be a pauper dating eastern european women than to have to put up with Australian women again.

How does it feel to know your sisters have so blatantly criminally abused so many men and the rest of you have openly supported them that you are considered 99.9% chance to be a liar, a hypocrite, a man-hater and a sexist discriminatory bigot?

Because 99.9% of Australian women are these things. This is called a FACT. It is not an opinion.

It is high time the SECOND woman stepped forward who is going to help us hold women accountable for their criminal actions, don't you think?

Now...you have already learned a thing or two. Aren't us men so generous, eh?


Don't worry brother, the OP is either a spammer, troll, or both.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: January 20th, 2011, 8:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)

Re: Hello From Melbourne

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » May 25th, 2012, 3:52 pm

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:Don't worry brother, the OP is either a spammer, troll, or both.


Likely...but let us see. Here is another melbourne girl who is a man-hater. She tried to tell us all how "good" she was but at the end of the day her position is that if a man is criminally victimised he has to ask "politely" for a path to justice. Only trouble is when a man asks "politely" for a path to justice he still can not get it...there is always some reason why women will not hold women accountable for criminal acts.

And we all know how women would scream blue murder if a woman was gang raped and men said she was required to "ask politely" for a path to justice or it would be denied her.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: April 21st, 2012, 11:25 am

Postby xiongmao » May 25th, 2012, 6:51 pm

Meh, there are no women on the Internet.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2629
Joined: March 9th, 2011, 6:09 pm
Location: London

Re: Hello From Melbourne

Postby Blue Murder » May 25th, 2012, 7:19 pm

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:And we all know how women would scream blue murder if a woman was gang raped and men said she was required to "ask politely" for a path to justice or it would be denied her.


LOL. Name drop!
Blue Murder
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 699
Joined: May 12th, 2012, 11:25 pm
Location: Climbing that mountain; reaching that plateau.

Re: Hello From Melbourne

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » May 26th, 2012, 3:01 pm

Blue Murder wrote:
PeterAndrewNolan wrote:And we all know how women would scream blue murder if a woman was gang raped and men said she was required to "ask politely" for a path to justice or it would be denied her.


LOL. Name drop!

LOL!!!

Seems jenny does not like it when she is told the truth....so common in western women now.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: April 21st, 2012, 11:25 am


Return to Introduce Yourself

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest