Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Moving on from Australia after being taken to the cleaners

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

Postby Blue Murder » Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:28 pm

Hey, Moving On! Glad to have you aboard, mate.

Read your story. Tragic, man. This behaviour in women seems to be something short of an epidemic. I have stories of my own, so believe me when I say that I understand and feel for you. If you ever want to talk or need help with shit, lemme know. I got your back.

On another note, stay away from Peter Nolan. He's just a conman out to make some quick ca$h. I applaud you for putting him in his place. Glad to see that someone on this site has/had enough backbone to put him in his place -- and you're NEW! LOL.

I like you already. I'll be seeing you around -- bet money.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Re: Moving on from Australia after being taken to the cleane

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:33 pm

Moving on wrote:You're kidding, right? I served my country with honour for 18 years and attained the rank of Warrant Officer and you somewhow want me to approve of you acting like a disrespectful buffoon in the Federal Court of a Nation I served with pride?

Furthermore, who are you to recommend this shit head behaviour to ANYONE when by your own admission you got clobbered, apart from the fact you present as a gibbering idiot!

You got off lightly ... if I was that Federal Magistrate I would have had your arse severely kicked and tossed in the cells as the contemptuous turd you obviously are!

Meanwhile, I'll happily pay child support thank you - a man lives up to his obligations as a father and pays his fair share to the care and support of his children.

And regards your "Peace Officers" - GET REAL! I have proudly carried arms in the service of my country and what you are proposing is that I effectively become a criminal standover man and armed robber acting on the say so of 12 of your mentally ill mates who seem to think they can overthrow a democratically elected government voted for by millions of productive and law abiding Australian citizens, which you are obviously not!

To sum up, take your demented advice to some needy mental defective at the end of his tether, because it is not welcome here!

Phil,
the man in this video calls himself David Dunkley. He is a criminal. You can clearly see me offer many times to enter his place of business as long as he agreed that all my inalienable rights remained in tact and you can clearly see he did not agree. You can also clearly see that I asked him twice whether he was serving under oath and he twice refused to answer the question. In doing so he committed the crime of impersonating a public officer. A very serious crime.

As far as "when by your own admission you got clobbered, apart from the fact you present as a gibbering idiot!"

If you think I presented myself as a "gibbering idiot" you have no idea what was happening.

As far as "getting clobbered". The criminal cartel known as the guvment stole from me. I knew full well I would be stolen from. I rather expected to be killed for doing this and gathering up this evidence.

One of the issues with Australian men today is that they are so in the matrix that they can not understand evidence of the criminality of the guvment when presented to them. This video has been served on Kevin Rudd and Robert McClelland in December 2009. It was served on ALL members of BOTH houses of Parliament in April 2011.

In remaining silent ALL members of BOTH houses are now guilty of aiding and abetting known criminals and can be put on trial and removed from office.

Far from being a "gibbering idiot" I am one of the most intelligent men from Australia. The fact you can not even comprehend what you are seeing should tell you that your level of understanding is so far behind mine.

By the way. You did not serve your country. You served a criminal cartel that lied to you. Just like my step grandfather did in WWII. Just like his mates who he left behind all across south east asia.

You have the choice to join us and remove all the criminals from the parliament and institute new courts that are fair and just. Or you can fight to defend the criminals who just robbed you out of ignorance.

What you do is your choice.

I chose to defend the children of Australia from all enemies, foreign AND domestic.

It is sad to see that men who carried weapons are so ignorant of what is going on. I was in a German court the other day and the FIVE police officers present did not understand a word of what was really going on. They should not be carrying guns.

"Ignorance of the law is no excuse"...and that especially applies to people who carry guns.

What are you going to do? Work to re-introduce the rule of law or remain ignorant and dismiss those who know much better what is happening than you do?
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:45 pm

Here you go Phil. And example of a real war hero. An example of a man who knows the truth and is willing to act on it and NOT serve the criminals in the parliaments.

You could learn a lot from Norman Scarth.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2iRNwqSAGQ#![/youtube]
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby Blue Murder » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:17 pm

Give it up, Pete. He's not falling for your nonsense. Nobody is anymore.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:35 pm

Blue Murder wrote:Give it up, Pete. He's not falling for your nonsense. Nobody is anymore.

You have not answered my question as to what you have done to assist your fellow men.

I have invested USD500,000 of my own money. Nearly 4,000 hours over 4 years. Risked my life and completed two very detailed books.

Tell the other men what YOU have done.

Where is YOUR track record.

As was noted on the spearhead.

When a man comes along with a remedy the other men attack him because they LIKE their slavery and do not want anyone to point out that there is a remedy and a path to freedom.

Many men have told me that men are not worth saving. Those men are right in the majority of men. They are too stupid and brain dead to be worth saving in the majority. So they must be left to their fate. This is why the book is "self selecting". Only those people who read and use the books will have access to the services of the MBA. Only those fathers who join CAF will have access to the new courts.

Those who refuse to help their fellow men are welcome to go to their guvments and beg to be treated a little better. Good luck with that.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:16 am

Phil,
this is who you worked for.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8YwJC_nBgw[/youtube]
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

divorce settlement

Postby targetguy » Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:58 am

:cry: I have heard some people pay alimony and cild support or years. With me it was about 2yrs and i kept the rentals and she the house. Life goes on best to be thankfull there are jobs in australia and not bad paying. If we were born in the pi or russia there is no cild support or alimony because the average pay there which isnt a lot unless well educated and doctor type status. So my advise while young is get another job and new wife and life carrys on. If retirement age a foreign country may be a good option also.
no scammers
targetguy
Freshman Poster

Postby Moving on » Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:08 am

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
Moving on wrote:You're kidding, right? I served my country with honour for 18 years and attained the rank of Warrant Officer and you somewhow want me to approve of you acting like a disrespectful buffoon in the Federal Court of a Nation I served with pride?

Furthermore, who are you to recommend this shit head behaviour to ANYONE when by your own admission you got clobbered, apart from the fact you present as a gibbering idiot!

You got off lightly ... if I was that Federal Magistrate I would have had your arse severely kicked and tossed in the cells as the contemptuous turd you obviously are!

Meanwhile, I'll happily pay child support thank you - a man lives up to his obligations as a father and pays his fair share to the care and support of his children.

And regards your "Peace Officers" - GET REAL! I have proudly carried arms in the service of my country and what you are proposing is that I effectively become a criminal standover man and armed robber acting on the say so of 12 of your mentally ill mates who seem to think they can overthrow a democratically elected government voted for by millions of productive and law abiding Australian citizens, which you are obviously not!

To sum up, take your demented advice to some needy mental defective at the end of his tether, because it is not welcome here!

Phil,
the man in this video calls himself David Dunkley. He is a criminal. You can clearly see me offer many times to enter his place of business as long as he agreed that all my inalienable rights remained in tact and you can clearly see he did not agree. You can also clearly see that I asked him twice whether he was serving under oath and he twice refused to answer the question. In doing so he committed the crime of impersonating a public officer. A very serious crime.

As far as "when by your own admission you got clobbered, apart from the fact you present as a gibbering idiot!"

If you think I presented myself as a "gibbering idiot" you have no idea what was happening.

As far as "getting clobbered". The criminal cartel known as the guvment stole from me. I knew full well I would be stolen from. I rather expected to be killed for doing this and gathering up this evidence.

One of the issues with Australian men today is that they are so in the matrix that they can not understand evidence of the criminality of the guvment when presented to them. This video has been served on Kevin Rudd and Robert McClelland in December 2009. It was served on ALL members of BOTH houses of Parliament in April 2011.

In remaining silent ALL members of BOTH houses are now guilty of aiding and abetting known criminals and can be put on trial and removed from office.

Far from being a "gibbering idiot" I am one of the most intelligent men from Australia. The fact you can not even comprehend what you are seeing should tell you that your level of understanding is so far behind mine.

By the way. You did not serve your country. You served a criminal cartel that lied to you. Just like my step grandfather did in WWII. Just like his mates who he left behind all across south east asia.

You have the choice to join us and remove all the criminals from the parliament and institute new courts that are fair and just. Or you can fight to defend the criminals who just robbed you out of ignorance.

What you do is your choice.

I chose to defend the children of Australia from all enemies, foreign AND domestic.

It is sad to see that men who carried weapons are so ignorant of what is going on. I was in a German court the other day and the FIVE police officers present did not understand a word of what was really going on. They should not be carrying guns.

"Ignorance of the law is no excuse"...and that especially applies to people who carry guns.

What are you going to do? Work to re-introduce the rule of law or remain ignorant and dismiss those who know much better what is happening than you do?

All I see in that video is a stupid person who throws childish tantrums when he doesn't get his own way ....

Now this all ends here -I don't argue with retards, so stop clogging up my thread with your serial failure deluded nonsense!
Moving on
Freshman Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:33 am

Moving on wrote:All I see in that video is a stupid person who throws childish tantrums when he doesn't get his own way ....

Now this all ends here -I don't argue with retards, so stop clogging up my thread with your serial failure deluded nonsense!

Phil,
you see the proof that those that you served in the army are criminals who lied to you.

You see the proof that you were a part of the control grid.

If you watch the video properly you will see two feds to my left rear. They were informed that I would ask David if he was serving under oath and they both agreed that no answer meant that he was committing the crime of impersonating a public officer. They both believed he would answer in the affirmative. When I asked I took a look over my should and they were very shocked. They knew what I was doing was correct and knew that David was a criminal at that point in time. Being witnesses to that crime they should have arrested him then and there. But they were derelict in their duties and they will be prosecuted for being so.

So Phil. You have been given everything you need to know to know your guvment, your legal system, your media, your banks are criminals. You were just victimised by a bunch of criminals. You can see John Howard reading the speech prepared for him just like Stephen Harper. Here is the full link to the book again.

http://www.mensbusinessassociation.com/ ... 3&mid=1703

Should you choose to remain as ignorant of this criminal cartel as you currently are not only are you betraying yourself, you are betraying your fellow fathers, you are betraying your children, you are are betraying all the children of Australia for refusing to observe the evidence presented to you thereby betraying your children into the police state that has been erected in Australia.

Here are my lawful notices issued to various parties in Australia. You can see the notice to the NSW Police has had more than 3,600 views now.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx

You will either remain ignorant, a coward, and a betrayer of the children of your land, or you will join that small group of us who have the guts to stand up to the criminal guvments.

And one last thing you should be aware of.

You just got reamed in the criminal family court. The ONLY REASON you got reamed was because other FATHERS JUST LIKE YOU are just as gutless and just as cowardly and just as stupid and just as ignorant as YOU CURRENTLY ARE.

If OTHER FATHERS had joined me when I called for them to do so your criminal victimisation WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN POSSIBLE.

You would have retained the proceeds of your labour.

You would be with your children today.

So WHO IS THE BIGGER VICTIM HERE? You or me?

You are a worthless stupid ignorant man who was sold a dummy and bought it HIS WHOLE WORKING LIFE.

A grunt flatfoot who was too stupid to see that war is a racket.

Pretty much ALL the men here can tell you "war is a racket" and they can tell you that you were sold a lie.

You act all proud of your "service to your country". Well you just found out what your "country" thinks of you.

YOUR COUNTRY HATES YOU.

The women of your country, 99.9% and the MEN of your country, 99%, think that you are worthy of LESS LEGAL PROTECTION THAN A STRAY DOG.

Do you still feel all proud of your years of labour to "protect and serve" those who think you are LESS WORTHY THAN A STRAY DOG!!

Go ahead.

Have you got the GUTS to realise that you were lied to and almost NO ONE in Australia gives a shit about you EXCEPT MEN LIKE ME!?

I, on the other hand, have worked all over the world making upwards of $A200,000 a year. I never made less than $A150,000 after I left IBM in 1994 except for one year I went on an extended holiday. When I bother to go to work I make $A200,000 quite easily.

But for the last 4 years I sacrificed my business to HELP MEN JUST LIKE YOU.

And how stupid are you?

You are SO STUPID you ATTACK one of the FEW MEN who have worked for YOUR BENEFIT UNPAID for nearly 4,000 hours.

That is pretty stupid Jim.

I left Australia in 2001. I left Ireland in 2007. I live in non english speaking lands where I am respected and treated well.

I live in what could only be called a luxury apartment. I write software that I sell all around the world for tidy sums.

I am at the top of my professional globally.

You are an ex flatfoot with no particular skills other than to do as you are told without thinking or questioning.

And you call me a "stupid person"?! LOL!!

I have had a life FAR better than you.

I will have a life FAR BETTER than you for the very reason that I am FAR MORE INTELLIGENT THAN YOU.

But my dad taught me a lesson when I was young.

"Take care of those less able to take care of themselves"

And that means stupid men like you.

You are so stupid you are not capable of taking care of yourself. You need someone to TELL YOU THE TRUTH in such a way as to break through your thick, stupid, flatfoot skull so that you can actually SEE THE TRUTH.

And 99% of Australian men are so stupid and so committed to their stupidity that they REFUSE to see the truth preferring instead to BELIEVE LIES.

Well? Because of THOSE MEN you just got REAMED. MEN JUST LIKE YOU.

And in the future more men JUST LIKE YOU will be REAMED in the divorce courts because YOU remained committed to your ignorance.

Now. You are faced with a choice.

Are you going to remain stupid and ignorant and arrogant about your stupidity and ignorance and betray yourself, your children, and all the children of Australia. In which case you will deserve all the shit coming your way, as will your children whose own father betrayed them?

Or are you going to listen to a man who is FAR YOUR INTELLECTUAL SUPERIOR who has collected the IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE of the criminality of the masters you served and show a small fraction of the GUTS AND BRAVERY AND PATRIOTISM that I have shown to re-introduce the rule of law into Australia? Eh? Have YOU got the guts to STEP UP TO MY STANDARD or are you going to tell yourself the delusional lie that you are correct and I am wrong so that you do not have to face THE TRUTH.

And if you tell yourself this delusional lie today you will have no later chance to join CAF-MBA.

We do not want men who are so delusional they can not face the truth when presented with it...those men are "useless eaters" who blindly serve their criminal masters and will be the agents of infiltration of MBA. They are welcome to their loyalty to their criminal masters.

Make your choice wisely. You will not get it again.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby Blue Murder » Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:33 pm

He's made his choice, Pete. He wants nothing to do with you or your 'business'. Leave the guy alone. Sheesh.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:51 pm

Ps Phil,

Duncan over at International Mens Organisation calls my court meeting the most brilliant piece of work in a court that he has ever seen. This is because Duncan knows what is going on in the video. You are well advised to sign up to his newsletter since he provides the most detailed coverage of the issues for men and the criminality of the courts and the government there is.

http://www.intmensorg.info/
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:53 pm

Blue Murder wrote:He's made his choice, Pete. He wants nothing to do with you or your 'business'. Leave the guy alone. Sheesh.

The other men here and I are still waiting for you to put your TRACK RECORD for what you have done for other men on the table Blue.

In Australia we have a saying for men like you. "Put up or shut up".

You have been asked to put up.

If Phil wishes to remain ignorant then I will simply pop him into the IgnorMANus forum on CAF and leave him alone. He can join the other 99% of men like you who are "gutless wonders" who will not stand up to their criminal guvments.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:55 pm

Hi Winston,
here is a bet for you. I bet NO ONE "complains" to you about this attack on me by Phil. Yet when I responded I bet some people "complain".

I will bet you a dinner if we ever get the chance to meet up..ok?

I will trust you to be honest on this one! LOL!!

PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby Moving on » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:45 pm

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
Moving on wrote:All I see in that video is a stupid person who throws childish tantrums when he doesn't get his own way ....

Phil,
you see the proof that those that you served in the army are criminals who lied to you.

You see the proof that you were a part of the control grid.

If you watch the video properly you will see two feds to my left rear. They were informed that I would ask David if he was serving under oath and they both agreed that no answer meant that he was committing the crime of impersonating a public officer. They both believed he would answer in the affirmative. When I asked I took a look over my should and they were very shocked. They knew what I was doing was correct and knew that David was a criminal at that point in time. Being witnesses to that crime they should have arrested him then and there. But they were derelict in their duties and they will be prosecuted for being so.

So Phil. You have been given everything you need to know to know your guvment, your legal system, your media, your banks are criminals. You were just victimised by a bunch of criminals. You can see John Howard reading the speech prepared for him just like Stephen Harper. Here is the full link to the book again.

http://www.mensbusinessassociation.com/ ... 3&mid=1703

Should you choose to remain as ignorant of this criminal cartel as you currently are not only are you betraying yourself, you are betraying your fellow fathers, you are betraying your children, you are are betraying all the children of Australia for refusing to observe the evidence presented to you thereby betraying your children into the police state that has been erected in Australia.

Here are my lawful notices issued to various parties in Australia. You can see the notice to the NSW Police has had more than 3,600 views now.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx

You will either remain ignorant, a coward, and a betrayer of the children of your land, or you will join that small group of us who have the guts to stand up to the criminal guvments.

And one last thing you should be aware of.

You just got reamed in the criminal family court. The ONLY REASON you got reamed was because other FATHERS JUST LIKE YOU are just as gutless and just as cowardly and just as stupid and just as ignorant as YOU CURRENTLY ARE.

If OTHER FATHERS had joined me when I called for them to do so your criminal victimisation WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN POSSIBLE.

You would have retained the proceeds of your labour.

You would be with your children today.

So WHO IS THE BIGGER VICTIM HERE? You or me?

You are a worthless stupid ignorant man who was sold a dummy and bought it HIS WHOLE WORKING LIFE.

A grunt flatfoot who was too stupid to see that war is a racket.

Pretty much ALL the men here can tell you "war is a racket" and they can tell you that you were sold a lie.

You act all proud of your "service to your country". Well you just found out what your "country" thinks of you.

YOUR COUNTRY HATES YOU.

The women of your country, 99.9% and the MEN of your country, 99%, think that you are worthy of LESS LEGAL PROTECTION THAN A STRAY DOG.

Do you still feel all proud of your years of labour to "protect and serve" those who think you are LESS WORTHY THAN A STRAY DOG!!

Go ahead.

Have you got the GUTS to realise that you were lied to and almost NO ONE in Australia gives a shit about you EXCEPT MEN LIKE ME!?

I, on the other hand, have worked all over the world making upwards of $A200,000 a year. I never made less than $A150,000 after I left IBM in 1994 except for one year I went on an extended holiday. When I bother to go to work I make $A200,000 quite easily.

But for the last 4 years I sacrificed my business to HELP MEN JUST LIKE YOU.

And how stupid are you?

You are SO STUPID you ATTACK one of the FEW MEN who have worked for YOUR BENEFIT UNPAID for nearly 4,000 hours.

That is pretty stupid Jim.

I left Australia in 2001. I left Ireland in 2007. I live in non english speaking lands where I am respected and treated well.

I live in what could only be called a luxury apartment. I write software that I sell all around the world for tidy sums.

I am at the top of my professional globally.

You are an ex flatfoot with no particular skills other than to do as you are told without thinking or questioning.

And you call me a "stupid person"?! LOL!!

I have had a life FAR better than you.

I will have a life FAR BETTER than you for the very reason that I am FAR MORE INTELLIGENT THAN YOU.

But my dad taught me a lesson when I was young.

"Take care of those less able to take care of themselves"

And that means stupid men like you.

You are so stupid you are not capable of taking care of yourself. You need someone to TELL YOU THE TRUTH in such a way as to break through your thick, stupid, flatfoot skull so that you can actually SEE THE TRUTH.

And 99% of Australian men are so stupid and so committed to their stupidity that they REFUSE to see the truth preferring instead to BELIEVE LIES.

Well? Because of THOSE MEN you just got REAMED. MEN JUST LIKE YOU.

And in the future more men JUST LIKE YOU will be REAMED in the divorce courts because YOU remained committed to your ignorance.

Now. You are faced with a choice.

Are you going to remain stupid and ignorant and arrogant about your stupidity and ignorance and betray yourself, your children, and all the children of Australia. In which case you will deserve all the shit coming your way, as will your children whose own father betrayed them?

Or are you going to listen to a man who is FAR YOUR INTELLECTUAL SUPERIOR who has collected the IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE of the criminality of the masters you served and show a small fraction of the GUTS AND BRAVERY AND PATRIOTISM that I have shown to re-introduce the rule of law into Australia? Eh? Have YOU got the guts to STEP UP TO MY STANDARD or are you going to tell yourself the delusional lie that you are correct and I am wrong so that you do not have to face THE TRUTH.

And if you tell yourself this delusional lie today you will have no later chance to join CAF-MBA.

We do not want men who are so delusional they can not face the truth when presented with it...those men are "useless eaters" who blindly serve their criminal masters and will be the agents of infiltration of MBA. They are welcome to their loyalty to their criminal masters.

Make your choice wisely. You will not get it again.

Listen, you mental defective, you are a shithead on so many levels, so stop spamming my thread with your delusions!

I've googled your name and you present as a bully,fuckwit and stalker!

Don't preach to me what a man is ... you miserably fail every criteria!

As far as you bringing your demented rule of law to Australia or Ireland, I reckon you couldn't set foot in either country - not that you have the guts - without being arrested as a common criminal!

I could rebut EVERYTHING you have gibbered, but I don't speak retard, so bugger off!
Moving on
Freshman Poster

Postby Blue Murder » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:06 pm

Save your time, Moving On. Do what your name says and, well, move on over this moron's posts.

If you were stupid enough to join Pete, do you know what he'd do then? Constantly berate and criticise you because you don't "stack-up" to some old poofster who hasn't done shite with his life other than kill a few innocent people in some third-world country. Petey rides his dick like there's no tomorrow.

It'd be in your best interest to simply ignore him. He'll use shaming tactics and call you a slave, sure. But remember -- your time is now. He's old and bitter. Don't follow in his footsteps -- no matter HOW hard he tries.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Introduce Yourself