Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Moving on from Australia after being taken to the cleaners

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:30 pm

Blue Murder wrote:
Phoenix93 wrote:PAN and BAW can call men on this forum "manginas" and "cowards" and "stupid," but when members actually fight back and defend themselves from being flamed, both of them want to tell daddy (Winston) about it. "I am reporting you to Winston!" Who is the p***y now?

I am sick of Peter and John Rambo. Both of you need to get a life and stop polluting this forum with cyber vomit. I don't post on this site anymore because of dumb and dumber...

OMG! THANK f***ing YOU! Seriously! They both irk me, but Peter's far worse. EVERY single new member that joins has to hear the sob-story about how he couldn't man-up and keep a bitch around. Oh, and how he put so much money into an illegal project, and expects men to just reimburse him like they had some sort of contract. If they don't, they're "manginas", and "false alphas".

I'm not going into the longetive version of what I wanted to say. I agree with you mate -- all of the above. Plus, you look like Tupac.

+5

And here is Blue Murder not even noticing he was called a "p***y" for running to Winston! LOL!!
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: Moving on from Australia after being taken to the cleane

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:34 pm

Dogboy86 wrote:Well put Moving on... +1000 here
Here is another thread where PAN speaks his mind on what he thinks of military men, those same men he hopes to enlist to unforced his rule of law.
http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... sc&start=0

LOL!! Dogboy. You seem to not understand a QUOTE. Kissinger called military men "stupid dumb animals".

In the WW II era it is pretty forgivable for men to go off to war because there was simply no way for those men to know that war was a racket.

Today. There is no such excuse. The wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya are OBVIOUSLY NOT JUST.

Today there is NO REASON for any man not to know that our guvments are criminals.

I have NO RESPECT for any man in ANY armed services today.

They KNOW they are serving a criminal cartel and they do it anyway.

Same for police. They KNOW their guvments are criminal cartels and they serve them anyway.

If you do not like the FACTS of the matter tough shit for you.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:36 pm

Blue Murder wrote:
Personally, if I were Phil, I'd have bashed your wrinkled face in for talking about my kids the way you did.

Phils kids are LUCKY to be rid of him. Phil is a good example where I would SUPPORT removing the father because Phil is an OBVIOUS IDIOT.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:47 pm

Blue Murder wrote: EVERY single new member that joins has to hear the sob-story about how he couldn't man-up and keep a bitch around.

Blue,
you are a liar and everyone here knows it. I do wonder why men throw away their credibility so readily. A man is as good as his word and you have demonstated yourself a liar. You claimed you wanted to assist men and I doubted your sincerity from the beginning. My doubts are well founded.

Jennifer BEGGED me to take her back in May 2007. We made the decision to divorce on October 15th 2007. The deadline she was given. The conditions that I imposed for her to remain married to me were simple.

ALL PROPERTY was to be transferred to my SOLE OWNERSHIP. She would be given what she needed. This condition was imposed because she had been stealing money from the family finances, she was reckless in her spending, she refused to work in our company to assist me to provide for the family. In these conditions it was proving impossible for me to manage the finances of the family and it was clear that Jennifer would impoverish us BOTH in retirement.

Jennifer REFUSED the offer to sign over ALL PROPERTY as a condition of remaining married.

About a week later she called me and said she had changer her mind on this and wanted to negotiate around the offers that were made. I told her NO, she had had ALL the chances she was going to have. I was sick and tired of her terrible behaviour and that I was going to divorce her no matter what the cost, no matter what the outcome.

So, liar Blue Murder. The reason my marriage came to an end was that I did MAN-UP after many, many years of giving my wife more opportunities to correct her terrible behaviour than even my FEMALE FAMILY LAW LAWYER thought was reasonable and I refused to allow Jennifer to continue to steal from the family and lie to me.

So far from your LIE of not being able to keep her around it was, in the end, I who made the decision that this woman no longer posed a reasonable prospect of EVER being a decent woman again and that she had to go....no matter what the cost.....she had to go.

Like I said. I do wonder why men like you like to LIE so much.

And yes. Inside TWO WEEKS I kicked off another relationship with a woman who was, on paper, far Jennifers superior. I ended that relationship when it became clear that she had issues that she had not dealt with.

So far from me being a "beggar" for women it is the very opposite. I know that I am a very high quality man and I know any woman would be very, very lucky to have a man like me in her life. I know I am the prize in any relationship. So I let women come to me. And plenty do. It is only insecure men who are "p***y beggars" that try on the shaming language of "you did not man up enough to keep a woman around".

I have even had women who do not even know me give me their number and beg me to call them inside of 5 minutes of meeting me.
Last edited by PeterAndrewNolan on Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby Dogboy86 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:47 pm

"Please invite as many of your army buddies as you can. We are also looking for men who are trained in the use of weapons as peace officers. These will be paid positions."

"I have NO RESPECT for any man in ANY armed services today.

Same for police. They KNOW their guvments are criminal cartels and they serve them anyway."

Both from PAN in the same thread no less... The funny farm bell is ringing PAN, go home... lol
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:57 pm

Dogboy86 wrote:"Please invite as many of your army buddies as you can. We are also looking for men who are trained in the use of weapons as peace officers. These will be paid positions."

"I have NO RESPECT for any man in ANY armed services today.

Same for police. They KNOW their guvments are criminal cartels and they serve them anyway."

Both from PAN in the same thread no less... The funny farm bell is ringing PAN, go home... lol

Dogboy,
so point out in the first line where I have said I have any RESPECT for armed services men who are CURRENTLY SERVING?

I think you will find the word RESPECT is not there. So all you have done is attempt to criticize and made it plain to men that you can't even do that properly.

I AM looking for men who are currently serving in the armed services, or men who have left the armed services, who are weapons trained and who are willing to step up to the task of being Peace Officers. When they start to stand up for the people whom they are SUPPOSED to be protecting maybe THEN they will earn some respect from me. But while they are taking their orders from criminals who are proven to be criminals and performing those orders without question they get NO RESPECT FROM ME.

The positions of Peace Officer will be sworn positions and the Peace Officer will be SWORN to act in the best interests of the people he is there to protect and will be SWORN to act lawfully at all times. He is required to be able to think for himself. The only Instructions that can be issued to Peace Officers are instructions signed by a 12 man jury. And even THEN the peace officer must satisfy himself that what he is being asked to do is LAWFUL.

So yes...if ex military men want to turn over a new leaf and start to act with honour then there are paid positions for them to apply for. Each such man will be screened to ensure that he is not one of the "stupid dumb animals" kissinger speaks of but a man who was sincerely mistaken in his belief that he was serving his country in the military.

By the way ANY MAN can apply to be a Peace Officer. The VAST majority of the work of a peace officer will be no more than delivering documents and signing an affidavit that said documents were delivered. It is expected that confrontation of force will be a RARE occurrence and will only need to occur a few times before it no longer occurs AT ALL. It is the guarantee of violence that maintains the peace...not the use of violence.

Now..the men who did things like serve in WW II or Vietnam? I have respect for many of them as there was simply NO WAY for those men to know that they were being had. There was NO WAY they could know in those days their guvments were criminal cartels. That information was no available to the average man in the street who might sign up for military duty....though, that said, the vietnam war was the first time there were widespread protests against a war in the west....Despite those protests it was still not clear that the guvments were criminal cartels.

Today it is CLEAR that our guvments are criminal cartels...that is one reason I RISKED MY LIFE to make sure that the evidence I gathered was NOT REFUTABLE. I have served notice of this criminality on ALL members of BOTH HOUSES in Australia and Ireland. I have served notices on the POLICE in both Ireland and Australia. There can be NO EXCUSE by ANY currently serving member of the military in Australia that they do not know they are serving criminals. None at all.

One thing about being honest Dogboy. I do not have to remember lies because I do not tell any.

By the way? Paul LeLarge, who is the head of the Registry at the Australian Federal Magistrates Court in Parammatta NSW is also ex-military. And he LIED TO MY FACE about the issues at hand.

Paul LeLarge is scum. And he will be very, very severely dealt with.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: Moving on from Australia after being taken to the cleane

Postby polya » Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:07 pm

Last edited by polya on Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster

Postby Moving on » Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:23 pm

I swear, if ever I find this Nolan character or his fictional troll mate John Rambo - who does not even have the balls to use his real calling - there is going to be some A Grade whoop ass! Come and face me like a MAN Nolan! Your own family and children have "dis-owned" you as the c**t you are ... I am going to seek out your father and buy him a beer for being the righteous man he his in telling you to f**k OFF!
Moving on
Freshman Poster

Postby Dogboy86 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:55 pm

Moving on wrote:I swear, if ever I find this Nolan character or his fictional troll mate John Rambo - who does not even have the balls to use his real calling - there is going to be some A Grade whoop ass! Come and face me like a MAN Nolan! Your own family and children have "dis-owned" you as the c**t you are ... I am going to seek out your father and buy him a beer for being the righteous man he his in telling you to f**k OFF!

+ 1
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Postby Moving on » Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:11 pm

I had a beer with John yesterday, and he tells me, Peter, your Brothers Stephen and Christopher don't rate you as a MAN and think you are mentally ill - what does that say about you. when you shun your own mother's funeral? Don't lecture me c**t!

I met with John at 22 Nilma Avenue. Mt Austen ... this is a good man, and I will protect him!
Moving on
Freshman Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:34 pm

So moving on sends me a PM.

Moving on wrote:hey Colon, I caught up with your Dad and brother Chris - great blokes - and they advised me two of your in laws were given the honour of being pall bearers for your Mother while you were hiding out with your Euro whores - well done!

So not sure why the name "Colon". But anyway. My brother Chris and my father John Thomas Nolan invited criminals and people who abused my mother and dads wife to her funeral. This was not acceptable to me but it shows you just how dystopic Australian men are now...they will invite people who abused an elderly and ill woman to her funeral...they will invite known child abusers to an old womans funeral knowing full well they are child abusers.

They will invite criminals to an old womans funeral.

And then they will try and criticize a man who takes the position that inviting people who abused an old and ill woman to her funeral is not ok.

People who openly condone and support child abuse, abuse of elderly ill women, criminals....are called "great blokes" by men like Moving on.

Indeed. My brother Chris is such a coward that at the age of 51 some young punks threw a brick through his window because he asked them to turn their loud music down and he didn't even take issue with the punk kids. When I went to go get a cricket bat and offered to go smack a few heads for him he begged me not to because "that will only cause trouble for me"...I asked him to his face "when did you become a coward"?

Yep moving on. With your judgment in character I am pretty sure you would find such a coward a "great bloke". I am pretty sure you would find people who openly condone the abuse of their elderly and ill wife and mother "great blokes". I am sure you would find people who openly condone criminal acts "great blokes".

That is because you are stupid and you have such a low moral character yourself.

And by the way. I will not be attending my fathers funeral either.

He made the choice he wants to invite criminals to his wifes funeral. Now he can live with that choice.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:45 pm

Moving on wrote:I had a beer with John yesterday, and he tells me, Peter, your Brothers Stephen and Christopher don't rate you as a MAN and think you are mentally ill - what does that say about you. when you shun your own mother's funeral? Don't lecture me c**t!

I met with John at 22 Nilma Avenue. Mt Austen ... this is a good man, and I will protect him!

It says I am a man of honour and integrity and my father and my brothers can not stand their own personal failures.

Its says that they know full well they dis-honoured their mother and wife by burying her among those who abused her, abused their grand children and niece and nephew, who committed crimes against their own brother, and it shows that they can not face up to the facts of the matter. That is what it says.

One of the interesting things about honest men of honour and integrity who stand up for the rights of others and are considered great men by those who are, themselves, great men. They are attacked and slandered by lesser men as those lesser men are so full of self hatred and self loathing that when they see someone who is so much better than them they can't stand it.

I have noticed this has occurred quite a lot to me and other men who are working so hard to provide a better future for YOUR children. A future you are too gutless to fight for yourself Moving on.

You are betraying your own children just as my father betrayed his grand children, just as my brother Stephen is betraying his five children, just as my brother christopher is betraying his 7 nieces and nephews.

In ALL my family there is only ONE MAN who is standing up and working against the criminal guvment of Australia for the benefit of ALL members of my former family and all the children of Australia.

That would be me.

The rest of them are too gutless to stand up and fight. So they tell lies and try and make themselves feel better in their abject failure to defend their own family members from the criminals in the guvment.

If anything? You have merely proven my point how men like you SHOULD have your children taken from you.

You have proven my point how men like you are too gutless to learn the truth and then act on it....just like my two brothers...just like my male cousins.

When confronted with the irrefutable evidence of the criminality of the guvment by one of the bravest and most intelligent men you have ever met, you attack that man rather than reviewing that evidence.

Like I said. Good thing your children were taken from you. They stand a better chance of coming to know the truth without you telling them lies.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby Moving on » Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:50 am

Winston, get this arse clown Paedo Nolan the f**k off my thread!
Moving on
Freshman Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:42 pm

Moving on wrote:Winston, get this arse clown Paedo Nolan the f**k off my thread!

Interestingly Phil. An ex vietnam vet from Australia was introduced to me this week. He is getting reamed in the courts. He was introduced by one of our members. He very politely put his case. I put him in touch with 5 guys who might be able to help him and one has stepped forward so far.

I also gave him the video and the links to CAF and the book. He browsed over them.

He then joined CAF and said he would do his duty and assist in any way he could afford to help re-introduce the rule of law into Australia. As he notes it is not for himself he does that as he is an aged pensioner with not a lot of years to live...but he is aware the guvment is criminal and is happy to do what he can.

The difference in reaction between him and you can only be summed up on one word.

Stupidity.

You are stupid and willfully ignorant. He is not.

That is why I show RESPECT for vietnam vets and NOT for men serving in the military today.

I have invited him to come and put you in your place as a retired vet. You could do with some schooling.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:49 pm

Moving on wrote:Winston, get this arse clown Paedo Nolan the f**k off my thread!

Wah, wah, wah....tough soldier boy got his arse handed to him on a platter using nothing more than reason and logic and now he runs to Winston like a little boy asking to get rid of the man who just made him look like the fool he is! LOL!!

Phil....this is not the army. When you get your feelings hurt by being exposed as an idiot you do not get to run to the CO and tell him to stop the "bad man" telling the truth about you.

And I notice you are now resorting to slander. Since I am not a Paedophile the use of the word Paedo is slander. Keep that up and I will bring you to justice in our new courts.

As I said. I think the guvment is doing the right thing taking your kids off you. You are a coward. An idiot. A little boy lost in the world who needs someone to run to whenever something crops up that he does not know how to handle. No wonder you were a grunt. You could not survive on the outside of the army without someone telling you what to do, eh?

And PS. You do not OWN a thread. In case you didn't notice this is Winstons site. And he lets people speak their mind as long as they are not obvious ASIO agents spreading slander......
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Introduce Yourself