Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Hi from the UK

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

Postby publicduende » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:13 pm

xiongmao wrote:I'm also from the UK. The best thing about living near London is Heathrow Airport, which is your gateway to a world of beautiful foreign women!!!

I go to central London quite a lot, and it's common to see English guys with Asian wives. Older guys prefer Thai brides, younger guys are going Chinese.

You live near Acton, or Osterley? Man it's full or Polish, Ukranians and Lithuanians there. Why would you even want to take a flight to a sweet busty blonde? :)
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Postby xiongmao » Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:11 pm

Nah, I live in Essex innit. I don't like Eastern Europeans much.

Someone PM'd me about the Thai/Chinese thing. This is very much a social class thing. Professional guys tend to go for Chinese girls, working class men for Thai girls.

Sure, I might get flamed for this. But it happens, and it works. It's been my experience that when working class men date Chinese women, it often ends in divorce.

The good news is that just about every man I've seen with an Asian bride round here has found a woman who's much hotter than any UK woman he can ever hope to date. And naturally every single mixed baby is absolutely beautiful, regardless of what the parents look like.

I think Filipinas are often popular but I've seen comparatively few men with Pinay wives here in the South East.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby publicduende » Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:25 pm

xiongmao wrote:Nah, I live in Essex innit. I don't like Eastern Europeans much.

Someone PM'd me about the Thai/Chinese thing. This is very much a social class thing. Professional guys tend to go for Chinese girls, working class men for Thai girls.

Sure, I might get flamed for this. But it happens, and it works. It's been my experience that when working class men date Chinese women, it often ends in divorce.

The good news is that just about every man I've seen with an Asian bride round here has found a woman who's much hotter than any UK woman he can ever hope to date. And naturally every single mixed baby is absolutely beautiful, regardless of what the parents look like.

I think Filipinas are often popular but I've seen comparatively few men with Pinay wives here in the South East.

Oh OK, you're an Eastern promise guy :)

I actually know a few very "professional" people who do go for Thai women. One of my ex-colleagues was a pretty funny guy. His dad was a retired trader and had married a Thai woman a couple of decades younger than him and was happily living on some Thai beach villa. His son, my ex-colleague, had married another Thai lady who was older than him and with a teenage son. We were talking to him in the pub (it was my leaving drinks do) and his mobile rangs - he starts talking then he turns red and starts swearing like a Pontoon docker! At the end of the phone call we all ask what happened and he says his stepson has knocked up another 14 years old pregnant and he needs the money for the abortion! We were all laughing to stitches :D

But honestly, Chinese Pinays or Thais tend to be boring on the long run. Any man worth his salt won't really want to settle for a hot looking woman who stands next to him in social situations without saying a word, cleans the house and has sex with him because "she owes him". The few Asian ladies worth meeting and mating with I found here in London are the upper-class types, brought up in rich families, educated at international schools and unis and over to London for some Masters or high-flying career... I can guarantee they won't be told apart from a Western woman of the same age, in terms of what they say, what they do and what they expect. I am not too keen on Asians anymore, but I can imagine an Asian lover would find most of them absolutely adorable.
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Previous

Return to Introduce Yourself