Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Greetings

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

Greetings

Postby designer » Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:35 am

Hello, my name is J. I have been reading bits on your site for a while now and decided to finally join. I am working hard to leave the usa and have had some experience with women abroad. Not all positive but not all negative either. Though one thing is certain. I am not seeking an american/uk female in any capacity.
designer
Freshman Poster

Postby eurobrat » Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:20 am

Last edited by eurobrat on Tue May 21, 2013 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby designer » Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:52 am

Hallo,

I am in the deep south. It is terrible here economically, socially and more. I have traveled abroad and spent loads of time in other lands. I do appreciate Europe a lot. I had some bad experiences with some women in the eu. But these women were very 'American' in their mindsets. I once knew a dutch airline hostess who 'had the body' ('I guess' - ...she was anorexic) but to be honest she wasn't shite. She was horrible and treated me badly. I spent time in eastern europe also but got used by a cruel hearted Romanian woman. It was a terrible experience and I have not fully gotten over it just yet. I do not view east european women in such a positive light these days. (it depends) I do however respect the men of eastern europe. They seem so hard working. I am sorry that their women do not appreciate them more for what they have done despite all of the hardships in that part of the world.

I am talking to a new central eu woman now who is very nice. She is homely and kind. I am happy. I hope to leave the usa one day in the new future. I do not like the usa and never have. There is nothing here for thinking men. The usa is a very anti male society that seems to be determined to disenfranchise all men and devalue them. Seems the usa has taken a note from Sweden and other ruined lands where feminism has laid waste to the society. It's too bad really. Where I live in the deep south I see up to 10 butch lesbian couples a day. I mean it's quite rampant. Sometimes they have children as well. This sends a very strong message to me as a man that this society has concluded. It's too bad really. I am looking to roll out of this place within the next 18 months in hopes of starting a new life where men are respected and intelligence is not viewed as a defect.
designer
Freshman Poster

Postby polya » Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:09 am

designer wrote:Hallo,

I am in the deep south. It is terrible here economically, socially and more. I have traveled abroad and spent loads of time in other lands. I do appreciate Europe a lot. I had some bad experiences with some women in the eu. But these women were very 'American' in their mindsets. I once knew a dutch airline hostess who 'had the body' ('I guess' - ...she was anorexic) but to be honest she wasn't shite. She was horrible and treated me badly. I spent time in eastern europe also but got used by a cruel hearted Romanian woman. It was a terrible experience and I have not fully gotten over it just yet. I do not view east european women in such a positive light these days. (it depends) I do however respect the men of eastern europe. They seem so hard working. I am sorry that their women do not appreciate them more for what they have done despite all of the hardships in that part of the world.

I am talking to a new central eu woman now who is very nice. She is homely and kind. I am happy. I hope to leave the usa one day in the new future. I do not like the usa and never have. There is nothing here for thinking men. The usa is a very anti male society that seems to be determined to disenfranchise all men and devalue them. Seems the usa has taken a note from Sweden and other ruined lands where feminism has laid waste to the society. It's too bad really. Where I live in the deep south I see up to 10 butch lesbian couples a day. I mean it's quite rampant. Sometimes they have children as well. This sends a very strong message to me as a man that this society has concluded. It's too bad really. I am looking to roll out of this place within the next 18 months in hopes of starting a new life where men are respected and intelligence is not viewed as a defect.

I couldn't agree more - the USA has castrated men and handed their balls to feminists like the head of John the Baptist was handed to the Queen. Here is proof the USA is ruined - look how kids have all the rights now:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xk25LNbpck[/youtube]
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster

Postby designer » Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:19 am

Yes it is very sad to see this. If anything it reminds me of clockwork orange. These you g people are void of morality and again if anything it shows us what the future of america shall be. The children are a reflection of what is yet to come. The usa simply does not seek to invest in its own population. Talent is wasted and men feel unwanted and unneeded. The lack of fathers are what help societies to fall. Last year i was forcedout of my home by ghetto neighbors. As you already know it was a black female who initiated death threats and direct attacks against my home. Bricks were thrown, threats were directed at me. The police did nothelp me and treated me as if i were the criminal. Thatis the new america. Bullying is a way of life for many, especially women. Look at the video, who leads the youth in the attacks against the old woman? Any society where women are above the law they are more likely to break the law with lottle fear of punishment. The societyis sick and quite dead. Men leave while you can.
designer
Freshman Poster

Return to Introduce Yourself