Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

aloha

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

aloha

Postby thehun » Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:31 pm

Not much to say really. I'm staring down the barrel of getting wrecked in divorce court. I want to bail on the USA before I get hit with alimony (3k a month on a 80k a year job)

I'm here looking for intel and resources to make the move
thehun
Freshman Poster

Re: aloha

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:39 pm

thehun wrote:Not much to say really. I'm staring down the barrel of getting wrecked in divorce court. I want to bail on the USA before I get hit with alimony (3k a month on a 80k a year job)

Hi Hun,
Winston pointed you out to me.

The current situation is that I have been working on helping to create the ability for men to leave the west and go live somewhere else for some time now. Over three years. The main thrust of that effort is the World Passport.

http://www.mensbusinessassociation.com/ ... fault.aspx

I got one of those three years ago and I have tried it in London, Stanstead, Sydney, Frankfurt and Stuttgart. Of course it is always turned down. I was in the german courts in April over the issue of the World Passport and the german judge and prosecution were unable to present any evidence that the passport was NOT required to be accepted. I am working with the World Service Authority Legal people to make the passport an accepted item in the UK, Germany, Ireland and Australia.

Sadly very few people are responding to my call for assistance in this effort. I want to make the World Passport a very PUBLIC item across the man-o-sphere and have TENS OF THOUSANDS of men talking about it and demanding answers from their guvment as to how could it be that this passport is not accepted.

You will see on the forums page the ideas I have and the services that are expected to be offered from the MBA in the future.

Only problem is men will not cooperate for their own benefit unless someone PAYS them to cooperate. As sick as that is, that is the case.

So a part of your problem right now, why there is no easy and cheap way to leave and set up somewhere else, is because men will not cooperate via something like the MBA. They take the position that their guvments are their masters and can tell them what to do....and your guvment wants you to be a slave and wants to control you.

I have asked men here to help with the world passport and so far got NO takers. One said he would and then got his nose out of joint and decided he did not really want to help men like you after all.

Here are the forums discussing what we are bringing to market. The founding documents are on the documents tab. Feel free to read over. If you think services like this would help men like you then join up and recruit other men to join up. It is not like our guvments are going to do this for us. They will fight us every inch of the way.

http://www.mensbusinessassociation.com/Forums.aspx
Last edited by PeterAndrewNolan on Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby Jester » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:37 am

thehun wrote:Not much to say really. I'm staring down the barrel of getting wrecked in divorce court. I want to bail on the USA before I get hit with alimony (3k a month on a 80k a year job)

Not a lawyer, not even that street-smart, but here are my initial thoughts:

----If you're already "before a court", i.e. papers have been served, then you need a lawyer to get you the best deal possible. Tell the lawyer to give her the assets in return for no alimoney. Then you are free to relocate to a low-cost country.

---Make plans to get a new young gf, whom you will not flaunt until AFTER the settlement is final.

---Even if you have to pay the full 3,000, move abroad if you can match salary, live like a king overseas on the difference, possibly tax-free depending on place and your home country.

---If no papers have been filed, you MAY be able to get residency outside the Anglosphere, then file divorce from the new country. If you act fast. Seems risky though, hard to do. If you have assets in Anglosphere, it will be tough to get the court apparatus here to turn loose. If you can wangle a job overseas, then you can call it a career move. Invite your ex to move with you. If she refuses, you have grounds to file where you are (perhaps).

Caution - if still married, residency is not available many places in Latin America unless your wife signs off on it. I really don't know where you can get residency instantly without spending a bundle. Belize maybe, $1000 U.S. per year for residency I think. Israel if you're Jewish. Maybe drive to Mexico, request FM-3 temporary residency, then try to convert to FM-2 permanent.

---if all else fails, emember that 3,000 won't seem like so much if your salary goes up. Time and inflation are on your side.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:45 am

PS. Alimony is voluntary. I chose not to volunteer to pay any court orders.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx

PPS. If you hire a lawyer you are declaring yourself mentally incompetent to defend yourself and you have waived all rights.

So go ahead and hire a lawyer if you want.

What I did was create the ability for men to get all their assets out of jurisdiction by moving them to a swiss bank account. Sadly, no men decided to do that.

If everything I want to put in place WAS in place now for you? You would have a world passport, all liquid assets in a swiss bank account, the ability to go and work for some other man in the MBA in some other country, the ability to marry in another country.

There are 1,400+ men here who say they want something like this....and only ONE working on it....ME...

And by the way? I did all those things mentioned. The only thing I do not have working is the world passport and work permit in the EU. I am sorting both out...sadly, with little help from other men who say they want the same...hence men now have to pay for my time if they want my help.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby Rocky Top » Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:06 pm

Jester wrote:---if all else fails, emember that 3,000 won't seem like so much if your salary goes up. Time and inflation are on your side.

$3,000/month on an $80,000 salary is a crushing burden. This is not just something to sneeze at.
Rocky Top
Freshman Poster

Return to Introduce Yourself