Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


American with dominican descent from Bronx New York.

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

American with dominican descent from Bronx New York.

Postby Jvargasbronx » Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:58 pm

Hello People I'm Jvargasbronx but my real name is John Vargas. I was bonn in washington heights, manhattan new york city, Born of my parents are native born dominicans, but I'm a resident living in the bronx for 14 years and I hate living the bronx. Reasons is due to being expensive and the people are very anti social to an extent. I'm one of the only people that live in the bronx that's actually very friendly, I do like this forum and happierboard.com. Its Very hard to make great friends in the bronx and NYC entirely, let's not forget women from there as well. I'm also a youtuber making videos and I just want to be accepted in this forum. 8)


Anyone have any questions about me or any tips/advice on how to get around in New York city, Feel free to ask!
Jvargasbronx
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:44 pm
Location: Bronx, New York







Re: American with dominican descent from Bronx New York.

Postby zboy1 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:05 pm

Jvargasbronx wrote:Hello People I'm Jvargasbronx but my real name is John Vargas. I was bonn in washington heights, manhattan new york city, Born of my parents are native born dominicans, but I'm a resident living in the bronx for 14 years and I hate living the bronx. Reasons is due to being expensive and the people are very anti social to an extent. I'm one of the only people that live in the bronx that's actually very friendly, I do like this forum and happierboard.com. Its Very hard to make great friends in the bronx and NYC entirely, let's not forget women from there as well. I'm also a youtuber making videos and I just want to be accepted in this forum. 8)


Anyone have any questions about me or any tips/advice on how to get around in New York city, Feel free to ask!


Welcome to the forum Jvargasbronx. I'm living in Queens myself so I know what you mean about the city and how it is living here; I'm sick of the place and hope to get out one day. Lately, I've been bitching about Mayor Bloomberg and all the stupid laws he's been passing. The city feels more and more like a police state these days, ever since Guiliani became mayor.

The one positive I can think of living in the Bronx is all the hot Latin chicks livin' there. There's some sexy Black and Latin chicks all over the Bronx. How do you get on with the women in the Bronx? And what kind of YouTube videos do you make? Ever since YouTube came into existence, I don't even bother watching TV very much at all. Maybe I'll subscribe to your videos if I like them...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4445
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby Jvargasbronx » Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:53 am

Zboy1 NYC is a police state where everywhere you go there's a hidden camera underneath. As for the first question you ask me, well women from the bronx are cool well some but most of them are hard to talk too. They're very cliquish, antisocial, and not inviting to people's lives. Sure you get women from the bronx talking to you but they will always put you in a friendzone. That happen to me before and I have no luck with women from the bronx, Except one woman but she's a mentally unstable hot mess. For your second question, I actually do make video rants on youtube under the name Jvargasbronx. About different topics and its variety. [/list][/quote]
Jvargasbronx
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:44 pm
Location: Bronx, New York

Postby samurai_panda » Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:00 am

NYC is too expensive. The cost of living is too much. The NYPD are abusive assholes who plant drugs on people and arrest them.

NYC is a corrupt political machine full of gang banging puerto ricans and other sorts of cool rastafarians with weed.

Smoke ganja everyday.
samurai_panda
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:08 am

Postby ***JP*** » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:26 am

Well I am puerto rican and I'm not a gang banger. I went to college got my degree and work a full time job. Not all puerto ricans are gang bangers. I know tons who live in NYC who have very high paying jobs and are professionals. The new york ricans as we call them here are descendants of poor people who lived in the country side that moved up to NYC to find work and earn a living. Sadly yes there is embarrassments to us as a people but then again what ethnic background doesn't have bad apples? I do agree that NYC is expensive as hell and most of all NYC is known to be home of the ball busting bitch as tom leykis would say. The women I know that are from NYC is the reason why most of us would seek abroad. Although AW in general are not marriage material anymore.
***JP***
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 439
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:50 pm
Location: Living happier abroad in Lithuania

Postby E_Irizarry » Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:16 pm

J. Vargas knows that The Bronx has hot women. And since J. Vargas is young, he thinks the proper name for that borough is Bronx. It's The Bronx. I'm from the old-school.

At least J. Vargas and ZBoy1 know that The Bronx has the easiest, most-down-to-Earth Latinas and Black women out of all of the N-Y-C. But only keep them at bay for sport f***ing.

If you guys have a strong PUA disposition online, you can pull women from The BX....especially if you are into thick women called "gruesitas", "mas rellenitas", "bien alimentadas", "mamasotas", etc.

And the proper term is "NuyoRican" although New York Ricans is acceptable too.

Sorry for being anal-retentive, but I'm from The Bronx and it's the last stronghold against all the gentrification of NYC.

Because Latinos are so familial-oriented, that in The Bronx, that it's not as gentrified as fast as the rest of nYC. Latinos rent to other Latinos there. Again, since Latinos stick together for the most part unlike Black Americans, there's Boricua College, Per Scholas, educational institutions on Fordham, all owned and run by NuyoRican admin! So The Bronx is force to be reckoned with in a regard.

Dominicans run south Bronx up to Simpson St/Intervale. Ecuadorians run Whitlock Avenue off the 6. Yeah Castle Hill became more wicked. Parkchester is building but it's not really gentrifying. The alternate 5-line (not the part that runs with the 2-train all the way up to Wakefield) up in the E 210 streets actually is a decent area.

I will agree that NYC women are quick to put dudes in the friendzone, but The Bronx chicks are less likely to do that if you get them a blunt and Chinese take out.

The Bronx is the only borough left that women still believe in wearing Tims and blue jeans with bamboo earrings. Yeah that's ghetto, but that shit was sexy. LMAO!!! Rolling their rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr's when ordering EBT-paid food.

The Bronx is the only borough that let's you get hot fresh food on EBT.
Brooklyn stopped that shit. :-/
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Postby Jvargasbronx » Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:58 pm

E_Irizarry wrote:J. Vargas knows that The Bronx has hot women. And since J. Vargas is young, he thinks the proper name for that borough is Bronx. It's The Bronx. I'm from the old-school.

At least J. Vargas and ZBoy1 know that The Bronx has the easiest, most-down-to-Earth Latinas and Black women out of all of the N-Y-C. But only keep them at bay for sport f***ing.

If you guys have a strong PUA disposition online, you can pull women from The BX....especially if you are into thick women called "gruesitas", "mas rellenitas", "bien alimentadas", "mamasotas", etc.

And the proper term is "NuyoRican" although New York Ricans is acceptable too.

Sorry for being anal-retentive, but I'm from The Bronx and it's the last stronghold against all the gentrification of NYC.

Because Latinos are so familial-oriented, that in The Bronx, that it's not as gentrified as fast as the rest of nYC. Latinos rent to other Latinos there. Again, since Latinos stick together for the most part unlike Black Americans, there's Boricua College, Per Scholas, educational institutions on Fordham, all owned and run by NuyoRican admin! So The Bronx is force to be reckoned with in a regard.

Dominicans run south Bronx up to Simpson St/Intervale. Ecuadorians run Whitlock Avenue off the 6. Yeah Castle Hill became more wicked. Parkchester is building but it's not really gentrifying. The alternate 5-line (not the part that runs with the 2-train all the way up to Wakefield) up in the E 210 streets actually is a decent area.

I will agree that NYC women are quick to put dudes in the friendzone, but The Bronx chicks are less likely to do that if you get them a blunt and Chinese take out.

The Bronx is the only borough left that women still believe in wearing Tims and blue jeans with bamboo earrings. Yeah that's ghetto, but that shit was sexy. LMAO!!! Rolling their rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr's when ordering EBT-paid food.

The Bronx is the only borough that let's you get hot fresh food on EBT.
Brooklyn stopped that shit. :-/


The Bronx chicks most likely goes for guys that can keep it up with the joneses. They told me that I need to have "game" in order to get women from the bronx and I have no good luck on the romatic level. Even though I can be friendly to them, still they think I'm a nice guy and I didn't want nothing to do with them.
Not all of them but a huge majority, Especially when they're on their lastest phones and it makes it very hard when they put their headphones and they're very cliquish. Oh as for latinas, well not very down to earth to me in the bronx well certain amount. Black women In the NYC have kids out of wedlock and they're very Hostile. I've come across with them, not very nice. For the bronx does have a future but for people over here well its mixed.
Jvargasbronx
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:44 pm
Location: Bronx, New York

Re: American with dominican descent from Bronx New York.

Postby Jvargasbronx » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:08 pm

zboy1 wrote:
Jvargasbronx wrote:Hello People I'm Jvargasbronx but my real name is John Vargas. I was bonn in washington heights, manhattan new york city, Born of my parents are native born dominicans, but I'm a resident living in the bronx for 14 years and I hate living the bronx. Reasons is due to being expensive and the people are very anti social to an extent. I'm one of the only people that live in the bronx that's actually very friendly, I do like this forum and happierboard.com. Its Very hard to make great friends in the bronx and NYC entirely, let's not forget women from there as well. I'm also a youtuber making videos and I just want to be accepted in this forum. 8)


Anyone have any questions about me or any tips/advice on how to get around in New York city, Feel free to ask!


Welcome to the forum Jvargasbronx. I'm living in Queens myself so I know what you mean about the city and how it is living here; I'm sick of the place and hope to get out one day. Lately, I've been bitching about Mayor Bloomberg and all the stupid laws he's been passing. The city feels more and more like a police state these days, ever since Guiliani became mayor.

The one positive I can think of living in the Bronx is all the hot Latin chicks livin' there. There's some sexy Black and Latin chicks all over the Bronx. How do you get on with the women in the Bronx? And what kind of YouTube videos do you make? Ever since YouTube came into existence, I don't even bother watching TV very much at all. Maybe I'll subscribe to your videos if I like them...


When it comes to women in the Bronx, I've been rejected by many of them and they don't find me Attractive at all. Not even ugly chicks as well, they don't want nothing to do with me. Not one woman from the bronx knows the social scene in that bronx and NYC in general, As far as youtube videos, I do video rants on my Jvargasbronx channel showing my face. So I've been making youtube videos for 3 years now.
Jvargasbronx
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:44 pm
Location: Bronx, New York

Postby E_Irizarry » Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:11 pm

Jvargasbronx wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:J. Vargas knows that The Bronx has hot women. And since J. Vargas is young, he thinks the proper name for that borough is Bronx. It's The Bronx. I'm from the old-school.

At least J. Vargas and ZBoy1 know that The Bronx has the easiest, most-down-to-Earth Latinas and Black women out of all of the N-Y-C. But only keep them at bay for sport f***ing.

If you guys have a strong PUA disposition online, you can pull women from The BX....especially if you are into thick women called "gruesitas", "mas rellenitas", "bien alimentadas", "mamasotas", etc.

And the proper term is "NuyoRican" although New York Ricans is acceptable too.

Sorry for being anal-retentive, but I'm from The Bronx and it's the last stronghold against all the gentrification of NYC.

Because Latinos are so familial-oriented, that in The Bronx, that it's not as gentrified as fast as the rest of nYC. Latinos rent to other Latinos there. Again, since Latinos stick together for the most part unlike Black Americans, there's Boricua College, Per Scholas, educational institutions on Fordham, all owned and run by NuyoRican admin! So The Bronx is force to be reckoned with in a regard.

Dominicans run south Bronx up to Simpson St/Intervale. Ecuadorians run Whitlock Avenue off the 6. Yeah Castle Hill became more wicked. Parkchester is building but it's not really gentrifying. The alternate 5-line (not the part that runs with the 2-train all the way up to Wakefield) up in the E 210 streets actually is a decent area.

I will agree that NYC women are quick to put dudes in the friendzone, but The Bronx chicks are less likely to do that if you get them a blunt and Chinese take out.

The Bronx is the only borough left that women still believe in wearing Tims and blue jeans with bamboo earrings. Yeah that's ghetto, but that shit was sexy. LMAO!!! Rolling their rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr's when ordering EBT-paid food.

The Bronx is the only borough that let's you get hot fresh food on EBT.
Brooklyn stopped that shit. :-/


The Bronx chicks most likely goes for guys that can keep it up with the joneses. They told me that I need to have "game" in order to get women from the bronx and I have no good luck on the romatic level. Even though I can be friendly to them, still they think I'm a nice guy and I didn't want nothing to do with them.
Not all of them but a huge majority, Especially when they're on their lastest phones and it makes it very hard when they put their headphones and they're very cliquish. Oh as for latinas, well not very down to earth to me in the bronx well certain amount. Black women In the NYC have kids out of wedlock and they're very Hostile. I've come across with them, not very nice. For the bronx does have a future but for people over here well its mixed.

OKay..fair enough. I will check out your YouTube channel, paisano. Dude...you have mad videos. Jajajajaja
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Re: American with dominican descent from Bronx New York.

Postby Iawesome60 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:13 pm

Jvargasbronx wrote:Hello People I'm Jvargasbronx but my real name is John Vargas. I was bonn in washington heights, manhattan new york city, Born of my parents are native born dominicans, but I'm a resident living in the bronx for 14 years and I hate living the bronx. Reasons is due to being expensive and the people are very anti social to an extent. I'm one of the only people that live in the bronx that's actually very friendly, I do like this forum and happierboard.com. Its Very hard to make great friends in the bronx and NYC entirely, let's not forget women from there as well. I'm also a youtuber making videos and I just want to be accepted in this forum. 8)


Anyone have any questions about me or any tips/advice on how to get around in New York city, Feel free to ask!


Welcome to the forum Jvargasbronx. I am sorry about your struggle in the Bronx or Bronx. I see that you are Dominican. How are the Dominican women in the state of New York (based on the places you have lived)? I asked because it seems that Latina women are taken easily. I already learned about Puerto Rican women from forum members. I hope to not generalize when I make a list about state-side Latinas. Here is what I have learned:
-If they are pretty, there is a man in their life, whether it is someone trying to show interest, or something else.
-If they are quality women, they will be taken by the time they are 21.
-They get taken off the dating market when they are young.
-I have seen some with a black, white, asian, or hispanic man.
-There are Latina families may not want her to date a black man.
-They chase after men that will not be with for the long-run. Why do they do that?
-Many of them have children when they are young
-Etc

I already know about the black, and white women in the states.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 217
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:30 am

Re: American with dominican descent from Bronx New York.

Postby zboy1 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:20 pm

zboy1 wrote:
Jvargasbronx wrote:Hello People I'm Jvargasbronx but my real name is John Vargas. I was bonn in washington heights, manhattan new york city, Born of my parents are native born dominicans, but I'm a resident living in the bronx for 14 years and I hate living the bronx. Reasons is due to being expensive and the people are very anti social to an extent. I'm one of the only people that live in the bronx that's actually very friendly, I do like this forum and happierboard.com. Its Very hard to make great friends in the bronx and NYC entirely, let's not forget women from there as well. I'm also a youtuber making videos and I just want to be accepted in this forum. 8)


Anyone have any questions about me or any tips/advice on how to get around in New York city, Feel free to ask!


Welcome to the forum Jvargasbronx. I'm living in Queens myself so I know what you mean about the city and how it is living here; I'm sick of the place and hope to get out one day. Lately, I've been bitching about Mayor Bloomberg and all the stupid laws he's been passing. The city feels more and more like a police state these days, ever since Guiliani became mayor.

The one positive I can think of living in the Bronx is all the hot Latin chicks livin' there. There's some sexy Black and Latin chicks all over the Bronx. How do you get on with the women in the Bronx? And what kind of YouTube videos do you make? Ever since YouTube came into existence, I don't even bother watching TV very much at all. Maybe I'll subscribe to your videos if I like them...


This video shows exactly what me and Jvargasbronx, and E Irizzary is talking about when it come to corruption and the police state mentality of NYC:

Mother catches undercover NYPD cop stealing money !!!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDUIyDmUWJY&feature=g-all-u[/youtube]

NYPD cops caught ambushing young teens in Manhattan !!!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEUmhFkPoUw&list=UUPI7sv8xxXT6pYFR6S2gM6w&index=4&feature=plcp[/youtube]

NYPD begins training officers to Stop and Frisk people !
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxMRl2QkDXE&list=UUPI7sv8xxXT6pYFR6S2gM6w&index=10&feature=plcp[/youtube]

FBI arrest NYPD Detective for burglarizing man's house while he was attending Church !!!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nga2U-OSFs&list=UUPI7sv8xxXT6pYFR6S2gM6w&index=5&feature=plcp[/youtube]
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4445
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Re: American with dominican descent from Bronx New York.

Postby Jvargasbronx » Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:22 am

Iawesome60 wrote:
Jvargasbronx wrote:Hello People I'm Jvargasbronx but my real name is John Vargas. I was bonn in washington heights, manhattan new york city, Born of my parents are native born dominicans, but I'm a resident living in the bronx for 14 years and I hate living the bronx. Reasons is due to being expensive and the people are very anti social to an extent. I'm one of the only people that live in the bronx that's actually very friendly, I do like this forum and happierboard.com. Its Very hard to make great friends in the bronx and NYC entirely, let's not forget women from there as well. I'm also a youtuber making videos and I just want to be accepted in this forum. 8)


Anyone have any questions about me or any tips/advice on how to get around in New York city, Feel free to ask!


Welcome to the forum Jvargasbronx. I am sorry about your struggle in the Bronx or Bronx. I see that you are Dominican. How are the Dominican women in the state of New York (based on the places you have lived)? I asked because it seems that Latina women are taken easily. I already learned about Puerto Rican women from forum members. I hope to not generalize when I make a list about state-side Latinas. Here is what I have learned:
-If they are pretty, there is a man in their life, whether it is someone trying to show interest, or something else.
-If they are quality women, they will be taken by the time they are 21.
-They get taken off the dating market when they are young.
-I have seen some with a black, white, asian, or hispanic man.
-There are Latina families may not want her to date a black man.
-They chase after men that will not be with for the long-run. Why do they do that?
-Many of them have children when they are young
-Etc

I already know about the black, and white women in the states.


I've used to live in harlem, Inwood (upper manhattan), and around riverdale. For dominican women in NYC, they're ok at best but some of them they're quiet, other have that loud mouth behavior similar to black women in the bronx and not very open minded. They have hot blood tempers well some of them and basically they are horrible liars, Never giving me a time of day just like most of american women. And what you said is very true so I knew how it is.
Jvargasbronx
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:44 pm
Location: Bronx, New York

Postby Jvargasbronx » Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:38 am

E_Irizarry wrote:
Jvargasbronx wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:J. Vargas knows that The Bronx has hot women. And since J. Vargas is young, he thinks the proper name for that borough is Bronx. It's The Bronx. I'm from the old-school.

At least J. Vargas and ZBoy1 know that The Bronx has the easiest, most-down-to-Earth Latinas and Black women out of all of the N-Y-C. But only keep them at bay for sport f***ing.

If you guys have a strong PUA disposition online, you can pull women from The BX....especially if you are into thick women called "gruesitas", "mas rellenitas", "bien alimentadas", "mamasotas", etc.

And the proper term is "NuyoRican" although New York Ricans is acceptable too.

Sorry for being anal-retentive, but I'm from The Bronx and it's the last stronghold against all the gentrification of NYC.

Because Latinos are so familial-oriented, that in The Bronx, that it's not as gentrified as fast as the rest of nYC. Latinos rent to other Latinos there. Again, since Latinos stick together for the most part unlike Black Americans, there's Boricua College, Per Scholas, educational institutions on Fordham, all owned and run by NuyoRican admin! So The Bronx is force to be reckoned with in a regard.

Dominicans run south Bronx up to Simpson St/Intervale. Ecuadorians run Whitlock Avenue off the 6. Yeah Castle Hill became more wicked. Parkchester is building but it's not really gentrifying. The alternate 5-line (not the part that runs with the 2-train all the way up to Wakefield) up in the E 210 streets actually is a decent area.

I will agree that NYC women are quick to put dudes in the friendzone, but The Bronx chicks are less likely to do that if you get them a blunt and Chinese take out.

The Bronx is the only borough left that women still believe in wearing Tims and blue jeans with bamboo earrings. Yeah that's ghetto, but that shit was sexy. LMAO!!! Rolling their rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr's when ordering EBT-paid food.

The Bronx is the only borough that let's you get hot fresh food on EBT.
Brooklyn stopped that shit. :-/


The Bronx chicks most likely goes for guys that can keep it up with the joneses. They told me that I need to have "game" in order to get women from the bronx and I have no good luck on the romatic level. Even though I can be friendly to them, still they think I'm a nice guy and I didn't want nothing to do with them.
Not all of them but a huge majority, Especially when they're on their lastest phones and it makes it very hard when they put their headphones and they're very cliquish. Oh as for latinas, well not very down to earth to me in the bronx well certain amount. Black women In the NYC have kids out of wedlock and they're very Hostile. I've come across with them, not very nice. For the bronx does have a future but for people over here well its mixed.

OKay..fair enough. I will check out your YouTube channel, paisano. Dude...you have mad videos. Jajajajaja


HAHAHAHAHAHA I've been Making Youtube Videos since may of 2009. Over 500 videos and I just want to get out of the bronx sooner.
Jvargasbronx
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:44 pm
Location: Bronx, New York


Return to Introduce Yourself

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron