Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Neo, Just Got Unplugged

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

Neo, Just Got Unplugged

Postby EntrepreneurNet » Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:58 pm

Hi! My name’s Ben,

I just 'discovered' this forum today: and only just started reading. But it already feels like a breath of fresh air to me. I think I finally found some place where I belong.

So I’m a 23yr old, typical, white, middle-class (actually closer to lower class) American. I live in New Orleans.. I got a Bachelor’s degree in Finance last year, and am still unemployed. I gave 4 years of my life to get that degree, but it didn’t go to waste - because I will Earn my initial wealth through other means, and THEN use that knowledge to *grow my wealth.

I’ve given up looking for a job months ago – and now I’m trying to make it as a web-entrepreneur.

Relationships: I’m single. Actually just went through the most horrible, damaging, scarring experience of my life (thus far). As I almost Killed myself over it. But I survived, and kept my sanity. Although I don’t know how long it will take for the wounds to fully heal.


NOW my life is characterized by Only 3 goals:

1. To make as much MONEY as humanly possible.

2. To get out of this f***ing disgusting Shit-hole of a country!

3. *And sleep with as many beautiful foreign women, as humanly possible, before I die.


I guess I do want to have an actual relationship with some of these women instead of just sleep with them. But I know the nature of such things is transient. I don't have a lot of hope or expectations for that...


And also as a bonus - I’m want to rub it in my Ex’s face, one day.. The fact that she is a disgusting piece of filth and she is never going to get a chance with me again: When she’s divorced, all alone, OLD, wrinkled, disgusting, on antidepressants because her life has gone to shit, and she threw away the ONE good person in her life who actually GAVE A DAMN about her. She’s simply not good enough.

I don’t care what anyone says or thinks about me now. I don’t care what my family or friends think. *I don’t care if they disapprove of my behavior. Because I can see how hollow and shallow they really are – they’re just as unhappy as me, because they’re all in dysfunctional/failing marriages.. or dead-end relationship. And they want to try to give me advice on how I should live my life?? YEah right!

I don’t think so.

Also I've come to the conclusion that I don't ever want to have kids. EVER. I'm 100% sure about that now.. I grep up as an only child in an abusive household. Even without the abuse, it was still hell. *If I did have kids, couldn't bear to have 2 or more children and retain my sanity & my freedom. So I just won't have any...


Not having kids or any family ties will make it significantly easier to travel the world and leave my past life behind.

I want to live this life in the moment, how I want to live, enjoying every day - and only for me. My focus is on my own happiness and pleasure first and above all else.
_________________________________________________________________________________________

I feel like Neo who just got “unpluggedâ€￾ from the Matrix and can see the "truth", through all the lies, for the very first time... Or maybe I just opened my eyes to it.

I have been set free.

So Yeah, that’s my introduction. Selfish aren’t I? :D
Last edited by EntrepreneurNet on Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:37 am, edited 7 times in total.
EntrepreneurNet
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:29 pm
Location: El Dorado







Postby patrick » Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:13 pm

Revenge is not good man, let it go. Live your own happy life and one day you'll see she's f***ed herself up. It always goes like that.
patrick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Thu May 24, 2012 3:29 pm
Location: Canada

Postby PrisonerOfLife » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:45 am

patrick wrote:Revenge is not good man, let it go. Live your own happy life and one day you'll see she's f***ed herself up. It always goes like that.


Agreed. You should be thanking her for doing you a huge favor.
PrisonerOfLife
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon May 21, 2012 2:55 am

Postby EntrepreneurNet » Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:30 am

Thanks: *I do appreciate all your advice. And is I guess I'll try...

It's just much easier said than done. There are some people in this world - so evil - some deeds, so wrong, I don't believe they deserve to be forgiven or forgotten. Ever. But that's just my opinion. And I realize my experience is limited to the scope of a few destroyed relationships.

But some of the other things people do to each other?? Awe man, don't even get me started on that. The cruelty of things man (or woman) is inclined & capable of doing to another man, in War, and everywhere else - is Appalling.

I'm an Athiest. *But They make me wish that a Hell exists..
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

“Everything in life is about sex. Except sex. Sex is about power.” - Frank Underwood
EntrepreneurNet
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:29 pm
Location: El Dorado

Postby Jacaré » Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:53 am

Welcome to the form and out of the Matrix brother. It's great that you've seen the light at an early age and not at 40 or 50 with a divorce and kids in tow. Here's a suggestion, why don't you go use your degree, teach English overseas for a year or tow? See the world, see how the real world outside of this shit hole called North American is. Meet and date some truly feminine women while making long lasting contacts and connections along the way? Asia is THE place to be. Start with Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Thailand, China or Bali or the Philippines is you want to connect with the location independent crowd. Great places to start and build online and offline businesses abound in Asia...

Live your life for yourself, not for anyone else, go after your dreams and forget about all the toxic things and people in your past that have been a liability to you. When you do make it and are living it up, you will realize that moving out of NA was the best thing you'd ever done.

All the best and keep us updated,

Cheers,

Jacaré.
Jacaré
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 222
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:05 pm

Postby Jester » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:01 am

EntrepreneurNet wrote:Thanks: *I do appreciate all your advice. And is I guess I'll try...

It's just much easier said than done. There are some people in this world - so evil - some deeds, so wrong, I don't believe they deserve to be forgiven or forgotten. Ever. But that's just my opinion. And I realize my experience is limited to the scope of a few destroyed relationships.

But some of the other things people do to each other?? Awe man, don't even get me started on that. The cruelty of things man (or woman) is inclined & capable of doing to another man, in War, and everywhere else - is Appalling.

I'm an Athiest. *But They make me wish that a Hell exists..


Actually I disagree with Prisoner and Patrick. Sure bitterness will make you rot... but a little gleeful joy in rubbing her nose in your coming success... could be a great energizer.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby magnum » Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:26 am

Do not live to inflict sorrow on others, but to bring enlightenment to your self and others.

make others happy by example of how you can always have hope even when others try to blind you to it.


Get justice through accomplishing your goals, through that your vengeance will be acted out, by the observation of the discontent and over entitled they'll wonder why your life is so full of happiness and joy, and you'll have paid them not a second thought.

Otherwise you are still empowering them to destroy you.


Vengeance is fine, just don't let it destroy you, and never sacrifice more than what it's worth.
magnum
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 555
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:43 pm

Postby Jacaré » Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:17 am

Magnum,
Totally agree with you on everything you wrote. Best to focus on making yourself happy, succeed and living life the fullest than on sinking to the low levels of mediocrity that others are trying to bring you down to. Focus on greatness, not mediocrity. Become a success, live THE life, those naysayers and detractors will realize what a huge mistake they made, and it would kill them inside of envy and jealousy.
Jacaré
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 222
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:05 pm

Postby EntrepreneurNet » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:48 am

Thanks for all the comments guys! I do appreciate your generous welcoming, and all of your advice. :)

Jester wrote:Actually I disagree with Prisoner and Patrick. Sure bitterness will make you rot... but a little gleeful joy in rubbing her nose in your coming success... could be a great energizer.


Let me clarify:
*I don't actually think it's a GOOD thing to always be bitter, and hateful, and resentful.. But I do think it can be a great motivator.
For instance, if I just all of a sudden forgave her TOMORROW morning, my energy level would instantly be cut in down by half or 1/3.
I don't drink any caffeine, I don't take drugs, or anythink like that. I gave up alcohol 100% as well.
My voracious drive to succeed is the only thing that keeps me going every day, and it would also wane a little bit.
I would be slightly less productive and efficient in my everyday work.

I know it's really unhealthy to say something like that.. But I think about her every day. Every day I'm stuck in this shithole. I can't help it.


I Guess originally I just wanted that bitch to REPENT.. but she'll probably never going do that, for me or for anyone, no matter what happens. :\ No matter how much success or happiness I have over her.

(btw: she's a Filipino bitch, who move to America.. born in Manila though. And I met her in college. I think I'll avoid the Phillipines :( )
Last edited by EntrepreneurNet on Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
EntrepreneurNet
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:29 pm
Location: El Dorado

Postby EntrepreneurNet » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:49 am

Jacaré wrote:Magnum,
Totally agree with you on everything you wrote. Best to focus on making yourself happy, succeed and living life the fullest than on sinking to the low levels of mediocrity that others are trying to bring you down to. Focus on greatness, not mediocrity. Become a success, live THE life, those naysayers and detractors will realize what a huge mistake they made, and it would kill them inside of envy and jealousy.


Good points.. Taken.
EntrepreneurNet
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:29 pm
Location: El Dorado

Postby zboy1 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:14 am

EntrepreneurNet wrote:Thanks for all the comments guys! I do appreciate your generous welcoming, and all of your advice. :)

Jester wrote:Actually I disagree with Prisoner and Patrick. Sure bitterness will make you rot... but a little gleeful joy in rubbing her nose in your coming success... could be a great energizer.


Let me clarify:
*I don't actually think it's a GOOD thing to always be bitter, and hateful, and resentful.. But I do think it can be a great motivator.
For instance, if I just all of a sudden forgave her TOMORROW morning, my energy level would instantly be cut in down by half or 1/3.
I don't drink any caffeine, I don't take drugs, or anythink like that. I gave up alcohol 100% as well.
My voracious drive to succeed is the only thing that keeps me going every day, and it would also wane a little bit.
I would be slightly less productive and efficient in my everyday work.

I know it's really unhealthy to say something like that.. But I think about her every day. Every day I'm stuck in this shithole. I can't help it.


I Guess originally I just wanted that bitch to REPENT.. but she'll probably never going do that, for me or for anyone, no matter what happens. :\ No matter how much success or happiness I have over her.

(btw: she's a Filipino bitch, who move to America.. born in Manila though. And I met her in college. I think I'll avoid the Phillipines :( )


Sorry to hear about the end of your relationship, EN. I also can't wait to leave this shithole of a country aka U.S. of Gay. I've also recently gotten my bachelors degree and haven't been able to find a job for two years now! Seems like everyday, I realize what a sinking ship economically, morally, and socially, the United States is becoming. Ive been applying to English teaching jobs in Asia for some time now--and hopefully, I can get a job soon. As for your women, it doesn't surprise me at all at the behavior of your Filipino ex, because once Asian women being Westernized, they're just as bad--or even worse than American women!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby noog » Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:36 am

Your vindication will come in time. Don't let the pain or hatred consume you - make sure you vent it like you did now.

Revenge is a dish best served cold. No need to throw drama back into your ex's face and I would just leave her behind to be somebody else's problem.
"Take a bold and unconventional action, then you'll find out who your friends are."

"Trying to find good American women is like trying to ice skate in a volcano."
noog
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 207
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:43 am
Location: The Midwestern Wasteland

Postby Winston » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:02 am

Welcome EntrepreneurNet,

So how are you planning to make a lot of money? As what kind of entrepreneur?

Did you grow up in New Orleans? I heard it has a very artsy community with lots of open progressive people. Does that not make it a good place to live?

However, when mainstream people say that people are friendly, they usually mean guys or older people, not that young women are easy to flirt with or date.

So your ex was Filipino? I don't know why, but when Filipinos get money, they become really nasty. It's as if all their worst qualities come out. Maybe deep down they are like that, and that's why they corrupt easily?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23596
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby EntrepreneurNet » Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:13 am

Hi Winston,
Winston wrote:Welcome EntrepreneurNet,
So how are you planning to make a lot of money? As what kind of entrepreneur?


I guess, my plan, is to be a serial entrepreneur. That was always the plan from the beginning, never had a backup plan. Just keep starting and perfecting companies until I die. I’ve always been interested in Internet marketing:

1.) Right now I’m trying to start a small web design/development shop, using Drupal, and take on clients. I’m writing a business plan for it. But the income from that is only to fund other projects.

2.) I have about 15 or so ideas for “social-networkingâ€￾ websites I want to build. Some good, some bad; most in very early stages, some complete business plans. I figure if I can get just a single website to work, to produce enough revenue, I can focus on that full time.

3.) Then start acquiring and “redesigningâ€￾ more websites. I think of it like real estate investing: you start with one, and grow your portfolio from there. Fix them up to sell, or keep them for residual income

If I can make them produce more income, I’ll have to know a lot of “contractorsâ€￾: programmers, designers, copywriters, etc. Anyway that’s my long term plan. I would like to go back to school for computer science, but can’t afford it.

I was going to do all this with my cousin. We formed an LLC. Were going to do affiliate marketing, invest the profits in stocks & options(*my passion) and eventually buy real estate (*His passion). I had high hopes THAT could make us some money – but he decided to pursue a law career instead. We didn’t make good business partners either and it failed miserably. I learned some valuable lessons though.


Winston wrote:Did you grow up in New Orleans? I heard it has a very artsy community with lots of open progressive people. Does that not make it a good place to live?


I was born & grew up in the suburbs actually. “Culturallyâ€￾ it’s a unique place–lots of music, food, fun, & nightlife. Have you ever seen Mardi Gras?? Other than that – I would say it’s pretty bad. A good place to visit, but never to live. Maybe not as bad as Oakland or Atlanta, but this city has a lot of problems.

It’s not really the people that get to me (though sometimes), just the crime, poverty, lack of jobs/opportunities, and corruption here. And about 1 million other things, Far too much to go into. I could write a book on it.

What perplexes me is I talk to friends/family who’ve never lived anywhere else–they’re all convinced they want to STAY here until they die? I don’t see how any rational person could say that?? Culture & Tourism are our only redeeming quality.

I feel I can’t just move to another U.S. city, it’s American culture that’s the problem: So I want to expatriate.


Winston wrote:So your ex was Filipino? I don't know why, but when Filipinos get money, they become really nasty. It's as if all their worst qualities come out. Maybe deep down they are like that, and that's why they corrupt easily?



Yeah, idk. :( Actually she’s only half Filipino, ½ Persian: Mom’s 100% Filipinio, Dad’s from Iran. The first of either I’ve ever dated. What’s your opinion on Persian/middle-eastern girls??? I think they're beautiful, but If they're all like her I'd rather shoot myself.

The bitch though she was entitled to 3 men’s dicks (maybe more) all at the same time, without ever telling the other parties involved. I was stupid enough to forgive her - Twice. And the third time I really got burned. It was a nasty affair too: a Genuine soap opera. She almost got me killed, when her (ex) fiancee’ of 5 years tried to kill me. Of course I forgave her, after that, but I still bought a gun.

She also thinks she’s entitled to men’s MONEY too. Her father’s business is going bankrupt: so I guess she figured she could MARRY into wealth and be “upper-classâ€￾ that way??? Which I certainly don’t have (yet). That’s all she’d talk about: her future “houseâ€￾, traveling, cars, luxuries, and everything else.

Some of her relatives in the Phillipines are the poorest people I know. But her thought processes is “I’m a beautiful Persian-Filipino Princess! I live in America. I DESERVE all that.â€￾ A real sense of entitlement. No respect for men, the value of money, or anyone less fortunate.

So She ended up choosing the youngest (& most immature guy) with a Mercedes Benz over me. And now he's the "love of her life". When everything was said and done I was so depressed and devastated over her, I almost killed myself. That’s what I get for being an idiot..

She didn’t care one bit about me (OR anyone), and I can clearly see that now.
EntrepreneurNet
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:29 pm
Location: El Dorado

Postby polya » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:39 am

...
Last edited by polya on Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 850
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:21 am

Next

Return to Introduce Yourself

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest