Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Nice Site

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

Nice Site

Postby outcastsuperstar » Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:27 pm

Hello, my name is Outcast Superstar

I just learned about this forum when Winston left a message in my blog.

If your interested in learning more about my story you can visit my blog at www.outcastsuperstar.blogspot.com where my final blog entry is called 'Thank You American Women! I Couldn't Have Done it With Out You!'

Recently I acquired and now am the owner of the domain name www.happybachelors.com

I created a message board to go with it as well http://happybachelors.proboards102.com/

I'm very pleased to see another quality site such as Happier Abroad who can help expose the truth to good hard working men that they can have a better deal than what they are currently getting here in the United States.
outcastsuperstar
Freshman Poster

Awesome!

Postby jamesbond » Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:13 pm

Hey, I am in the process of reading your blog it's awesome! It will take me a while to read all of it but yeah western women suck the big wazoo!!!
I can't tell you how many guys I know feel the same way!! Even dating experts say, American women are the hardest women to meet, date and get into a relationship with! Of course, American women make out like bandits after a divorce!! Unless you can find a nice, traditional women in America (good luck, maybe a country girl) don't marry an American skank!
Last edited by jamesbond on Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:26 am

Excellent links. I'll send them to my mailing list when I have time. Welcome outcast superstar! :)
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Nice Site

Postby Winston » Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:00 am

outcastsuperstar wrote:Hello, my name is Outcast Superstar

I just learned about this forum when Winston left a message in my blog.

If your interested in learning more about my story you can visit my blog at www.outcastsuperstar.blogspot.com where my final blog entry is called 'Thank You American Women! I Couldn't Have Done it With Out You!'

Recently I acquired and now am the owner of the domain name www.happybachelors.com

I created a message board to go with it as well http://happybachelors.proboards102.com/

I'm very pleased to see another quality site such as Happier Abroad who can help expose the truth to good hard working men that they can have a better deal than what they are currently getting here in the United States.

Outcast Superstar, your domain name happybachelors.com doesn't work, only your forum does. It looks like a great forum though. But what happened to your domain name?

Also, your forum link above no longer works. I found the new link to it at: http://happybachelor.proboards.com/index.cgi
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby outcastsuperstar » Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:26 pm

Hi Winston

I had a very big mental meltdown in January 2009. The current Forum is Happy Bachelors Forum 2 and is now run by other people. You can read a more lengthy explanation in the private member section in Happy Bachelors Forum called "Apology" for a more detailed explanation. It would not be appropriate for me to go into detail about this here.

I still have control of the domain name happybachelors.com and I am currently working on a big project and I hope to get this back up on the web by early June. I am studying for a part on the CPA Exam right now, at the moment my time is limited but in June you can expect happybachelors.com to be back up on the web.
outcastsuperstar
Freshman Poster

Return to Introduce Yourself