Hello

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Wolf76
Freshman Poster

Hello

Post by Wolf76 »

I am a new jack here just dropping in to say hello "hello". I have never left the country as of yet but do hold a passport and I am surely hoping to go to the Philippines someday. What I have done is had a lot of experience with american women simply being I have had no choice in the matter. :evil: In that I have been working on a e-book that is sort of like a survival guide for men who may not know what is going on in today's feminist society. It will be very user friendly "laughing" and very easy to comprehend with the way I will have it set up. In the end it will be speaking about options such as going over seas and or simply not dating western women period. My book is not meant to sugar coat anything in what is going on in today's society it is meant to be blunt and straight to the point in more ways then one.It will blow many things out the water that I know will anger many women but oh well especially in the dating scene. :lol: With this I hope to also get up a working site in the process it will at least be a few months if not longer. I have read a lot of Winston's stuff and I think all of it is right on point especially his videos on you tube. Anyways that is some about me and I am glad to partake in all of this. :idea:
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

Welcome! You'll find what you are after as soon as you GO to the Phillippines & you'll be pleased you did.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Welcome, Wolf, and good luck witht he ebook and the site!
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Wolf76
Freshman Poster

Post by Wolf76 »

Thank you all:)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”