Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Former Mangina

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Post Reply
Jovian
Freshman Poster
Posts: 10
Joined: June 3rd, 2012, 8:39 pm
Location: Bristol, England

Former Mangina

Post by Jovian » October 25th, 2012, 8:08 pm

Hello Happier Abroad!

As you can see, I've already made a few posts around here. I've been on a few foreign dating sites and so far I've spoken to several girls over a webcam. It really does boost my "fragile male ego" when these women tell me they think I am handsome!

But I never introduced myself properly. I am 26 years old and never been in a real relationship of any kind. I am from the United Kingdom. I know some people on this site say they had some success with women in the UK. Others I have seen say they are worse than American women. But my experience with the women in my country has not been a good one.

One time, I was at a bar at university. I tapped an acquaintence on the shoulder in a friendly manner to say hello (who was a girl). I also started flirting with another girl at the bar that I had met. One of them (I assume it was the first judging from what was said to me) told the bouncers I had been harassing the women there and the bouncers had a "quiet word" with me. Never again did I approach a woman.

Another girl acquaintence I had gone out in town withand bunch of other people (we got separated so I was told by the others to stay with her when we looked for the others) kept on trying to ditch me and leave me high and dry in the middle of the city centre late at night. I tried to follow her because I didn't want to be left on my own. She then went to the police, and I high tailed it out of there and got a cab home, which wasn't cheap.

Those were some of my horror stories with women in the UK. I used to be a complete mangina up until recently, being submissive to women and letting them have their own way. Being mangina does not work, let me tell you now. Also, I always hear women say men are assholes and there are no nice men. What's up with that?

eurobrat
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2338
Joined: August 25th, 2011, 10:18 am

Post by eurobrat » October 25th, 2012, 8:16 pm

...
Last edited by eurobrat on May 24th, 2013, 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

***JP***
Freshman Poster
Posts: 439
Joined: September 3rd, 2011, 1:50 pm
Location: Living happier abroad in Lithuania

Post by ***JP*** » October 26th, 2012, 8:11 am

Welcome, I know where you are coming from on your situation cause some of us have had the same issue but trust me on one thing. Once you really begin dating abroad it will be a real eye opener in a very positive way for you. Since you mentioned you have been talking to foreign women, you can really see the difference in women's attitude and how friendlier foreign women are. But hopefully one day you will decide to meet a girl and once you experience dating a foreign woman you will never go back to the toxic women in the UK.

polya
Junior Poster
Posts: 850
Joined: January 9th, 2008, 8:21 am

Post by polya » October 27th, 2012, 1:44 am

Wow those two experiences were terrible - notice how women love to tell lies about men and will never help/support you! I even saw a TV show about a man and woman ex-couple lost in the rain forrest and the girl said they can marry when they get out. The she dumped him! So never trust or believe any girl...
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder

Jovian
Freshman Poster
Posts: 10
Joined: June 3rd, 2012, 8:39 pm
Location: Bristol, England

Post by Jovian » October 28th, 2012, 8:25 pm

polya wrote:Wow those two experiences were terrible - notice how women love to tell lies about men and will never help/support you! I even saw a TV show about a man and woman ex-couple lost in the rain forrest and the girl said they can marry when they get out. The she dumped him! So never trust or believe any girl...


Yes, those experiences made me change my perspective on women. Really I have to become something that I'm not to get them. Other people will probably just say that I'm a loser that can't get p***y. But when the average woman in your country is heavier than you, maybe that's a good thing.

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7875
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: Former Mangina

Post by Jester » October 29th, 2012, 12:54 am

Jovian wrote:Hello Happier Abroad!

As you can see, I've already made a few posts around here. I've been on a few foreign dating sites and so far I've spoken to several girls over a webcam. It really does boost my "fragile male ego" when these women tell me they think I am handsome!

But I never introduced myself properly. I am 26 years old and never been in a real relationship of any kind. I am from the United Kingdom. I know some people on this site say they had some success with women in the UK. Others I have seen say they are worse than American women. But my experience with the women in my country has not been a good one.

One time, I was at a bar at university. I tapped an acquaintence on the shoulder in a friendly manner to say hello (who was a girl). I also started flirting with another girl at the bar that I had met. One of them (I assume it was the first judging from what was said to me) told the bouncers I had been harassing the women there and the bouncers had a "quiet word" with me. Never again did I approach a woman.

Another girl acquaintence I had gone out in town withand bunch of other people (we got separated so I was told by the others to stay with her when we looked for the others) kept on trying to ditch me and leave me high and dry in the middle of the city centre late at night. I tried to follow her because I didn't want to be left on my own. She then went to the police, and I high tailed it out of there and got a cab home, which wasn't cheap.

Those were some of my horror stories with women in the UK. I used to be a complete mangina up until recently, being submissive to women and letting them have their own way. Being mangina does not work, let me tell you now. Also, I always hear women say men are assholes and there are no nice men. What's up with that?


Welcome to HA.

I think you have a lot to learn about women.

Even though women act like total bitches, most men, especially cops and bouncers, still want to play White Knight. You have to watch what girls DO, not listen to their words. If they aren't into you, don't give them any attention. Don't talk to them unless they approach you. Be prepared to ditch them at all times.

Also, practice talking to them and then walking away. It will leave them wanting more.

The practice will serve you in good stead, when you get overseas, and try it out on real women.

AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster
Posts: 300
Joined: July 26th, 2011, 4:38 am

Post by AmericanInMexico » October 29th, 2012, 1:07 am

Anglosphere women are really digging their own graves. Enough experiences like what you went through and men stop helping women out. Whenever I go back to the United States I never help out American women anymore, since I have had experiences similar to yours and do not know what is going to set a woman off and make her mad at me. It's the same reason why no one helps out little kids anymore; too many false pedophile allegations have made men reluctant to help out any child other than their own.

Living in the UK you have the ability to easily travel to Eastern Europe, and I'd recommend you do so quickly.

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4559
Joined: July 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm

Post by Taco » October 29th, 2012, 10:41 pm

Being submissive to any woman is a strategy that never has an upside if your a man. When you meet western women in any social context the best thing to do is to ignore them. Let some other guy date them and deal with the pain and suffering that will surely follow.

User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 8111
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 6:45 pm
Location: USA

Post by jamesbond » October 30th, 2012, 12:55 pm

Taco wrote:Being submissive to any woman is a strategy that never has an upside if your a man. When you meet western women in any social context the best thing to do is to ignore them. Let some other guy date them and deal with the pain and suffering that will surely follow.


This is so true, I avoid american women like the plague! At work, I try to have as little contact with women as possible. I just go to work, do my job and go home. I do like to socialize with my male co-workers but the female ones are best to be avoided.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

terminator
Junior Poster
Posts: 513
Joined: September 3rd, 2012, 8:32 pm

Post by terminator » October 30th, 2012, 8:07 pm

AmericanInMexico wrote:Anglosphere women are really digging their own graves. Enough experiences like what you went through and men stop helping women out. Whenever I go back to the United States I never help out American women anymore, since I have had experiences similar to yours and do not know what is going to set a woman off and make her mad at me. It's the same reason why no one helps out little kids anymore; too many false pedophile allegations have made men reluctant to help out any child other than their own.

Living in the UK you have the ability to easily travel to Eastern Europe, and I'd recommend you do so quickly.


But there's too many white knights and manginas out there who will be her little slave and stick up for her even though she's wrong, & noone cares about him:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Asx0qLKdcEQ[/youtube][/youtube]

bennandsarah
Freshman Poster
Posts: 82
Joined: August 24th, 2012, 10:06 pm
Location: Podunk

depressing

Post by bennandsarah » October 30th, 2012, 10:34 pm

gosh - i'm headed to the uk for job related stuff -- and now i can see -- it's the same as the usa. its depressing. :evil:
It wasn't like this in the 1980's and early 1990's -- that's for sure bud.

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4563
Joined: October 4th, 2007, 5:33 am

Re: depressing

Post by zboy1 » October 31st, 2012, 1:03 am

bennandsarah wrote:gosh - i'm headed to the uk for job related stuff -- and now i can see -- it's the same as the usa. its depressing. :evil:


Well, the good thing is, England is very close to continental Europe and it is very easy to travel to other parts of Europe like Scotland, Germany, and Spain. So all is not lost. In fact, the transportation system in the U.K. is very good, much better than the United States. And, make sure to watch some football games with your co-workers and/or acquaintances because imo, it's one of the most exciting sports to watch, and surpasses all the crappy U.S. sports. I became a big Manchester United fan as a result of being stationed in the United Kingdom and watching all the football matches on the television.

Jovian
Freshman Poster
Posts: 10
Joined: June 3rd, 2012, 8:39 pm
Location: Bristol, England

Re: depressing

Post by Jovian » October 31st, 2012, 11:58 am

bennandsarah wrote:gosh - i'm headed to the uk for job related stuff -- and now i can see -- it's the same as the usa. its depressing. :evil:


Well one thing might work in your favour: you're foreign and that brings novelty. Some people on this forum have said they had some success with UK women. It depends if the girls find your accent sexy or not. Maybe you'll get lucky and meet some of the good ones. Don't hold your breath, though.

skateboardstephen
Junior Poster
Posts: 756
Joined: May 18th, 2011, 11:11 pm
Location: salvador,brazil
Contact:

Post by skateboardstephen » October 31st, 2012, 12:55 pm

terminator wrote:
AmericanInMexico wrote:Anglosphere women are really digging their own graves. Enough experiences like what you went through and men stop helping women out. Whenever I go back to the United States I never help out American women anymore, since I have had experiences similar to yours and do not know what is going to set a woman off and make her mad at me. It's the same reason why no one helps out little kids anymore; too many false pedophile allegations have made men reluctant to help out any child other than their own.

Living in the UK you have the ability to easily travel to Eastern Europe, and I'd recommend you do so quickly.


But there's too many white knights and manginas out there who will be her little slave and stick up for her even though she's wrong, & noone cares about him:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Asx0qLKdcEQ[/youtube][/youtube]


Wow!Did you see the comments on that vid?No one even mentioned anything about the misandry in that situation.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Introduce Yourself”