Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

About Ginger

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

About Ginger

Postby Rock » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:52 pm

Guys, I'm on my way to the States (Philippine Airlines) with a 2 week stop-over in Phils. This time, I've spent my visit in Metro Manila, Davao, and General Santos and met many interesting people.

One of them is Ginger. I started chatting with her online a few weeks ago and before going to Mindinao, met her in person (she lives in Metro Manila). It was only supposed to be for a chat at Greenbelt 3 but the stimulating conversation and entertainment would just not stop so we hung-out all night into the middle of the next day.

Just to confirm, she is no troll - a lot of fun, in ways nerdy and introverted, but at the same time well spoken with a great sense of humor (IMO) as she lectures for a living. But she's not so good at directions and has somewhat poor eyesight so I had to play the role of the local guide, lol. She has an excellent command of English and is an out-of-the-box thinking type who is curious about all sorts of things (got a huge kick out of Winston after I showed her this site and some of his vids and feud posts and blogs).

Physically, she stands out here given her mix of Pinay, white, and Chinese blood. Very much an outlier from garden variety Filipino culture. Or is she. Thing is, I've met several similar types with independent creative thinking, strong English, and old school western middle class values. These types tend to be in the grey middle between the poor masses and rich elite. Most of them seem to be from Metro Manila area too.

Be kind to her and enjoy her while she lasts here. I plan to meet her again before I leave :)
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Falcon » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:30 pm

It's really wonderful to have her here. She reminds of another forum member here, Colibri.

Seriously guys, be nice to female forum members here, and stop scaring them off. They're lovable fellow human beings too. :D
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Postby Ginger » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:47 pm

:)
Last edited by Ginger on Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Postby Ginger » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:50 pm

Last edited by Ginger on Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:02 pm

Ginger wrote:
Falcon wrote:It's really wonderful to have her here. She reminds of another forum member here, Colibri.

Seriously guys, be nice to female forum members here, and stop scaring them off. They're lovable fellow human beings too. :D

Awww, this is seriously sweet. Thanks Falcon :)

Ikaw ay ang pinaka gwapo ang mga batang babae ng mundo!
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Re: About Ginger

Postby ***JP*** » Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:16 pm

Rock wrote:Guys, I'm on my way to the States (Philippine Airlines) with a 2 week stop-over in Phils. This time, I've spent my visit in Metro Manila, Davao, and General Santos and met many interesting people.

One of them is Ginger. I started chatting with her online a few weeks ago and before going to Mindinao, met her in person (she lives in Metro Manila). It was only supposed to be for a chat at Greenbelt 3 but the stimulating conversation and entertainment would just not stop so we hung-out all night into the middle of the next day.

Just to confirm, she is no troll - a lot of fun, in ways nerdy and introverted, but at the same time well spoken with a great sense of humor (IMO) as she lectures for a living. But she's not so good at directions and has somewhat poor eyesight so I had to play the role of the local guide, lol. She has an excellent command of English and is an out-of-the-box thinking type who is curious about all sorts of things (got a huge kick out of Winston after I showed her this site and some of his vids and feud posts and blogs).

Physically, she stands out here given her mix of Pinay, white, and Chinese blood. Very much an outlier from garden variety Filipino culture. Or is she. Thing is, I've met several similar types with independent creative thinking, strong English, and old school western middle class values. These types tend to be in the grey middle between the poor masses and rich elite. Most of them seem to be from Metro Manila area too.

Be kind to her and enjoy her while she lasts here. I plan to meet her again before I leave :)

Well so far from her posts she has been very insightful and intelligent. So welcome Ginger :) It's always good to see free thinkers in this site that bring something creative and inspirational to help those who haven't taken the leap into going abroad.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Postby noog » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:12 pm

Welcome Ginger! Give a hug to my fiancee in Sampaloc, I miss her :(.
"Take a bold and unconventional action, then you'll find out who your friends are."

"Trying to find good American women is like trying to ice skate in a volcano."
noog
Freshman Poster

Postby Ginger » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:40 am

Last edited by Ginger on Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Postby Jester » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:41 am

Falcon wrote:

Yeah, after all, women are a big part of the reason we will be... Happier Abroad!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jester » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:43 am

Ginger wrote:I might get in trouble if I start hugging random girl on her area ahahah

Mmm I like the way this Pinay thinks
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Dragon » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:47 am

Ginger wrote:I will if only I knew her, I might get in trouble if I start hugging random girl on her area ahahah

Go on...
I am a terrible person.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Postby Ginger » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:14 am

Last edited by Ginger on Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Postby Dragon » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:36 am

Ginger wrote:
Jester wrote:
Ginger wrote:I might get in trouble if I start hugging random girl on her area ahahah

Dragon wrote:

Go on...

Note to self: I should have known posting that would backfire baddddddddd

musing to self: maybe I should change my avatar to some male eye candy as well

I'm all the eye candy this forum needs.
I am a terrible person.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Postby noog » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:34 pm

Ginger wrote:I will if only I knew her, though I might get in trouble if I start hugging random girls on that area ahahah :D

Just hug the prettiest one in Sampaloc, it will probably be her ;)
"Take a bold and unconventional action, then you'll find out who your friends are."

"Trying to find good American women is like trying to ice skate in a volcano."
noog
Freshman Poster

Postby C.J. » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:16 pm

Dragon wrote:
Ginger wrote:
Jester wrote:

Dragon wrote:

Go on...

Note to self: I should have known posting that would backfire baddddddddd

musing to self: maybe I should change my avatar to some male eye candy as well

I'm all the eye candy this forum needs.

*walks in on all the noise*

'Sup Ginger. :) You made my day!

*walks off*
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Next

Return to Introduce Yourself