About Ginger

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Hollywood myths about asian women

Post by Jester »

Rock wrote:not like your typical western playboys floating around Asia.
God I hate those guys!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

jboy wrote: Idk about you Jester but you are too extreme and too old testament on your beliefs about women, I tell you now only desperate uneducated slutty girls go for guys way older than them generally. Unless you are Hugh Hefner who btw also gets sluts then you have askewed expectations of what a w
I think you're confused, Jboy. In fact you're even de-railing the thread. There was no discussion of Old Testament or older/younger here. It was about Ginger. Hello?

"Earth to JBoy......"

And P.S. don't worry about the desperate slutty girls, you can keep them. I stay away from that stuff, always have.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

jboy wrote:..... Remember when she posted she prefers to end up with a guy near her own age, the old guys called her a feminist. Just because a woman does not suck on your dick online does not make her a feminist imo.

Idk about you Jester but you are too extreme and too old testament on your beliefs about women, I tell you now only desperate uneducated slutty girls go for guys way older than them generally. Unless you are Hugh Hefner who btw also gets sluts then you have askewed expectations of what a w
Still trying to decipher your incoherent ramblings, God knows why.

I was polite to Ginger, but certainly never hit on her.

Incidentally I never saw Ginger comment about what age men she prefers, either.

Precisely which "old guys" called her a feminist?

You seem to be privy to some non-public info here - PM's and ages. And you kept track of what age I went to college.

Interesting.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

jboy wrote: Jester man, me hates to break this to you but no way you will fit in asia, you will think every normal girl who isn't p4p and a slut is a feminist.
I have never engaged in or endorsed p4p or looked for easy lays, here or elsewhere.

I am reporting this to the mod.

This guy is not only a troll, but a drunk one.
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

You're a case study Jester, what can I say bro lol.

Me never hidden the fact I be lurking 2.5 years on the forum reading almost daily.

Not my fault if me remembers discrepancies and things that don't match up, every thinking human is capable of it.

How about you Jester? Am not questioning your beliefs regarding being old testament type but am saying polygamy in your definition and what you said one time about getting young girls and keeping them in an apartment to rotate are not same views that world have about women. Nothing wrong with your views just that it will not be acceptable to all.

If you try that in asia, you won't get a good girl cuz good girls are for marriage not for harem. Me not gonna discuss this anymore man, travel in asia and see for yourself how flawed some of your views are and why western type thinking will never work in asia. Even korean kings who have multiple wives are expected to respect women and surprise! The king cannot bed a woman unless she was approved first by his womenfolk (queen mother and present queen).

You got frustrated with Ginger multiple times cuz she won't defer to you when you do not agree. Nothing wrong with that, just sayin do not hold asian respectable asian women to same standard you view western sluts and hollywood asian women. She won't defer to you and you got a problem with that. Me thinks its about sub and dom frustrations cuz that is how western world views relationships with any women but man, she is from asia, her upbringing is where women are respected, you gotta understand that. It isn't like she won't defer to men, it is cuz she is right. Don't forget how many times she pointed out her own mistakes and apologized when she's wrong. That's why me thinks she has more honor than most western men have in this forum.

Travel to asia and see for yourself guys.

Guess none can understand me except those who have travelled and let go of their hollywood brainwashing.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

jboy wrote:You're a case study Jester, what can I say bro lol.

Me never hidden the fact I be lurking 2.5 years on the forum reading almost daily.

Not my fault if me remembers discrepancies and things that don't match up, every thinking human is capable of it.

How about you Jester? Am not questioning your beliefs regarding being old testament type but am saying polygamy in your definition and what you said one time about getting young girls and keeping them in an apartment to rotate are not same views that world have about women. Nothing wrong with your views just that it will not be acceptable to all.

If you try that in asia, you won't get a good girl cuz good girls are for marriage not for harem. Me not gonna discuss this anymore man, travel in asia and see for yourself how flawed some of your views are and why western type thinking will never work in asia. Even korean kings who have multiple wives are expected to respect women and surprise! The king cannot bed a woman unless she was approved first by his womenfolk (queen mother and present queen).

You got frustrated with Ginger multiple times cuz she won't defer to you when you do not agree. Nothing wrong with that, just sayin do not hold asian respectable asian women to same standard you view western sluts and hollywood asian women. She won't defer to you and you got a problem with that. Me thinks its about sub and dom frustrations cuz that is how western world views relationships with any women but man, she is from asia, her upbringing is where women are respected, you gotta understand that. It isn't like she won't defer to men, it is cuz she is right. Don't forget how many times she pointed out her own mistakes and apologized when she's wrong. That's why me thinks she has more honor than most western men have in this forum.

Travel to asia and see for yourself guys.

Guess none can understand me except those who have travelled and let go of their hollywood brainwashing.
Jboy, you are right in what you said about Ginger, but I think both you and Jester need to cool it with the personal attacks. We have to try to get along with each other or else the forum becomes a mess. Let's call a truce everyone.
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Jboy and Jester

Post by Ginger »

Please stop your exchange. Do not ask the mods to take sides or ban each other. It seems you are both misunderstanding each other guys.

Jester, Jboy didn't say you PMed me, he was talking in a general sense as an asian male, and probably ranting about the misogynists in this forum. He's saying the truth about why I decided it's wiser to spend my time else where.

Jboy, just to make it clear, Jester isn't one of those who hated on me in here. He even acknowledged when he was wrong, he's okay. Don't question the guy's beliefs, he might be old school or old testament but he is one of the men here who have a bit of honor (in my eyes at least).

I'll PM you both okay just remember your backgrounds are different, hence the misunderstanding.

I'm cooking a 20 course new year's feast for family/clan reunion (yeah on my first day back home!), if you are both in the Philippines I might invite you both then everything will be okay again with great food and wine yey :P
Last edited by Ginger on December 31st, 2012, 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

publicduende wrote:
FreeYourMind wrote:I didn't have an opinion about Ginger one way or the other. I think she was legit, but I don't know what you mean by "voted off." Was she banned? Just because someone doesn't post for a month doesn't mean they're permanently gone.

The bigger issue is are female posters wanted in what is a man's forum. Part of the goal of feminism is women invading every single nook and cranny of men's space while women are still allowed to have all kinds of their own girl-only pursuits and interests.
I really hope Ginger is not gone for good: she was witty, well-spoken and most of her opinions came from her being a Pinay and in close contact with Pinoys. I do respect the countless opinions on Filipina women copiously laid by senior and "master" posters here. Yet, why would that be a ground to dismiss views from a Pinay proper, let alone a damn smart and well-educated one, as of a lesser quality?

It could be because some of you revel in your stereotypical ideas of how a man/woman relationship should be. Fact is, once you find yourself face to face with the real thing, why do you put yourselves all in defensive mode and act on pre-programmed generalisations and blame tactics? Chill out! She was no enemy, and neither are a LOT of women anywhere in the world, if you ask me.

PublicDuende, I appreciate what you said but really, no sense in trying to educate those who would rather believe fallacies. Yes you are right about why I think it's better to let people here wallow in their misconceptions :P Let's let them be and you enjoy Medellin with Monica while I enjoy my travels :) Happy New Year!
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

Billy wrote:why should i care for ginger? unless she posts some tight raprhymes. i know she has swag but she has to deliver. this ain´t fun here. happiness means battle, rapbattle. come on ginger, you chicken.

:P is that an invitation for a showdown? :P

I do have something I came up with but I doubt if it will not be censored here, so I'll PM you the link instead when I'm done.

Polya wrote:OK, I agree she's not a feminist.

Thank you Polya :) That means a lot after being called one even when it's uncalled for.

abcdavid01 wrote:I'm about as far Right as possible, but I liked Ginger. She was getting Private Messages with insults too.

You're right and thanks :) I guess there is no escaping stereotypes here so I give up and would rather focus on the real world.
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

:)
Last edited by Ginger on July 3rd, 2013, 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

jboy wrote:What happened to Ginger and her avatar?

Was there a poll here but it got deleted whether she be allowed to stay or not? That is what I do not understand, not only are asian males looked down upon but the moment an intelligent hot asian female makes an appearance, the western folks can't fathom such asian females exists and must destroy it or drive it away.

Ginger come out! Abracadabra! Poof!

I took down my avatar Jboy because lavezzi said that by posting my avatar, I was asking to be disrespected and ganged up on here. He's a fake spiritual sexist dweeb.

Jester wrote:
jboy wrote:What happened to Ginger and her avatar?

Was there a poll here but it got deleted whether she be allowed to stay or not? That is what I do not understand, not only are asian males looked down upon but the moment an intelligent hot asian female makes an appearance, the western folks can't fathom such asian females exists and must destroy it or drive it away.

Ginger come out! Abracadabra! Poof!

Yeah I never knew what it was that pissed someone off. Sorry to see her go. Even if she had some opinions that disagreed with common HA views, she confirmed a lot of negatives about the Philippines, for which I salute her honesty and integrity.

Someone was saying she was an alias for some banned (male) member. I saw no sign of that.

You really are confusing Jester. First you said you salute my honesty and integrity but then on the next post you call me a feminist because I was exercising my supposedly honesty and integrity. Would you say I'm 'deferential' enough when I start lying and say flattering lies to stoke your ego? It seems to me the only way to be a non feminist female is to be a YES girl and suck up to every man in your world. Thank you for appreciating my frankness :) Although I really am confused how honesty + integrity = feminist :roll:

I live in asia, women are respected in here, if you call that being a feminist then better, that means you won't set foot in here. Listen to Jboy and Rock. The HA view of asian women is based on P4P and slutty females. That is what JBoy is trying to say. Why don't you ask around those who lived in asia? I'm not even saying feminist views, I'm saying how things are in the real asia (not hollywood and internet myth version). Only listen to those who have lived in asia and has been with normal non p4p and non slutty asian women if you want the truth.

I still appreciate you saying I'm not PF, because if you do say that, you are questioning Rock's integrity as well.

Btw, you really pissed me off by repeatedly labeling me as a feminist. I'm really tempted to be one right now honestly. Thankfully I live in asia where normal women are respected by normal men. In asia, people respect gender roles and no need for a power struggle about who is submissive and dominant. I'm very thankful to not be born in the seriously damaged west.
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Re: Ginger is not Konrad

Post by Ginger »

jboy wrote:Rock (one of the pillars of HA) posted her introduction and said he met her and spent time with her in person. Now either Rock is lying or could it be that Ginger is Rock's alter ego? She is definitely not Konrad, Jester man. I know because of writing style and I've been reading here for 2.5 years lol.

I believe it's because she does not fit the stereotype of females that she got voted off(?). She is not a feminist but she isn't an online cock sucker either. Does not care about being politically correct, thinks and writes like a guy (masculine values). Who knew a female could be capable of honesty and integrity? Likewise she does not fit the stereotype of a filipina/asian female of an overly submissive slutty manipulative gold-digger uneducated female, that's why I like her.

If Ginger is Rock in disguise, does this mean I'm digging Rock? Lol

I'm not Rock Jboy ahahah :P

FreeYourMind wrote:I didn't have an opinion about Ginger one way or the other. I think she was legit, but I don't know what you mean by "voted off." Was she banned? Just because someone doesn't post for a month doesn't mean they're permanently gone.

The bigger issue is are female posters wanted in what is a man's forum. Part of the goal of feminism is women invading every single nook and cranny of men's space while women are still allowed to have all kinds of their own girl-only pursuits and interests.

I wasn't invading the forum FreeYourMind. Most of my posts are about the Philippines from the local point of view. I've been invited in here. The problem is that some members have a problem about me being a female (and an asian at that!). As if gender is the topic :roll: I really wish some members read my posts for real instead of getting hung up on my gender.

Don't worry, This will be the last forum post I'll ever do and I only posted back because Winston emailed me. This forum should be renamed in my opinion and all female members be erased since some men members are so hung up against having female posters. Why does gender have to matter as long as facts are being discussed? You guys do not realize it but you are spreading feminism. The very same thing you want gone is being propagated by yourselves. Wake up.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

Jester wrote:
jboy wrote: Idk about you Jester but you are too extreme and too old testament on your beliefs about women, I tell you now only desperate uneducated slutty girls go for guys way older than them generally. Unless you are Hugh Hefner who btw also gets sluts then you have askewed expectations of what a w

And P.S. don't worry about the desperate slutty girls, you can keep them. I stay away from that stuff, always have.
I like your way of thinking.
Last edited by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen on December 31st, 2012, 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Re: Ginger is not Konrad

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

Ginger wrote:
The problem is that some members have a problem about me being a female (and an asian at that!). As if gender is the topic :roll: I really wish some members read my posts for real instead of getting hung up on my gender.
This forum should be renamed in my opinion and all female members be erased since some men members are so hung up against having female posters. Why does gender have to matter as long as facts are being discussed? You guys do not realize it but you are spreading feminism. The very same thing you want gone is being propagated by yourselves. Wake up.[/b][/size]
Wow. You are sooo correct. Hi Ginger. I don't know if you will ever come back here but if you read this just know don't listen to people who put you down you know what your intentions are and you know what they are not. If some man here has you all wrong don't let them get to you. You have every right to be here. I'm sure you like the topics and like to discuss things and give your point of view and you should not be put down for it. Men who call you names are immature attention seekers. Ignore them.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
jboy
Freshman Poster

Agree with ILBAW above

Post by jboy »

Me's gonna agree with ILBAW (even we fought at another thread) about our Ginger girl in here.

ILBAW,

Me's gonna make this public apology about calling you names and saying you're a feminist troll. Sometimes it looks like you are courting attention from men here but maybe me gonna have misjudged you based on cultural differences and am sorry for that. Been PMed by Ginger and mine eyes are opened.

D