About Ginger

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
ryanx
Freshman Poster

Post by ryanx »

I don't see where Winston says she has an attitude and you sir is plain delusional.

All I see is that Rock recruited Ginger to post and perhaps serve as amusement for the men here. He has made flaming threads to ensure she gets targeted as often as possible.

I don't see where you are basing your accusations of her just because she disagreed with you on one thread and spurned your advances (I saw the evidence). She spurned me too so she might as well be a whore pimped by Rock for all we know. It might thrill you to know that when Rock told her to, she immediately cut off all contact from members here. That sounds fishy.

The only people here who have seen her in person is me (but ryanx says we are one person), then there is Winston, but who knows, he must be lying about meeting her and saying she is a great person, and of course Rock, who could be Ginger too for all we know.

This thread is sick, degenerate, and only shows how cruel people can be and how insane the western world is.

Even Rock posing as Ginger gets attention he craves. I applaud the genius and the theatrics.
This is just simply hilarious...keep it coming Jboy, I mean Ginger, I mean Jboy...oh I don't know what I mean. :lol:

May I have your attention please?
Will the real Slim Shady please stand up?
I repeat, will the real Slim Shady please stand up?
Last edited by ryanx on April 20th, 2013, 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

ryanx wrote:
I don't see where Winston says she has an attitude and you sir is plain delusional.

All I see is that Rock recruited Ginger to post and perhaps serve as amusement for the men here. He has made flaming threads to ensure she gets targeted as often as possible.

I don't see where you are basing your accusations of her just because she disagreed with you on one thread and spurned your advances (I saw the evidence). She spurned me too so she might as well be a whore pimped by Rock for all we know. It might thrill you to know that when Rock told her to, she immediately cut off all contact from members here. That sounds fishy.

The only people here who have seen her in person is me (but ryanx says we are one person), then there is Winston, but who knows, he must be lying about meeting her and saying she is a great person, and of course Rock, who could be Ginger too for all we know.

This thread is sick, degenerate, and only shows how cruel people can be and how insane the western world is.

Even Rock posing as Ginger gets attention he craves. I applaud the genius and the theatrics.
This is just simply hilarious...keep it coming Jboy, I mean Ginger, I mean Jboy...oh I don't know what I mean. :lol:
You are not even man enough to get your vasectomy. You should be sucking my balls right now.

Look Winston, he violated your reprimand, lol this thread is indeed hilarious
jboy
Freshman Poster

For truth's sake

Post by jboy »

Johnny1975 wrote:This is for benefit of the forum in general, not so much for Ginger herself.

Ginger,

When 1 person on a forum is repeatedly singled out by quite a lot of other members, it means that one of two things is going on. Either everyone else is in the wrong and you're just misunderstood or whatever, or the person who is singled out is in the wrong. I'll let anyone who reads this make up their own mind but judging from the things you say it's not looking good for you. It has become obvious that you have an attitude.

Correction, only 5 or so peripheral members of the forum singled her out, that does not constitute everyone, do not make claims you cannot prove.

As far as I know, the following members agree she should be here: Rock, Winston, Renata, Outwest, abcdavid01, ladislav, falcon, jackal, publicduende, lone_yakuza, JP, zboy1, sParc, dragon, and that is only those who I can think of right now. 15 Members, most are core members.

Those who does not want her here are you, ryanx, taco (who dislikes all women from luzon), allthatisman (who is a misogynist), and polya (because he would rather have male members only). 5 peripheral members.

Now that we got that clarified, I now believe she should not go back here, since she had the nerve to cut everyone off to please Rock. That alone sounds fishy. Maybe Rock got a sex video of her or something that she does whatever he says.
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

ryanx wrote:

Dude, I was posting here when she was spending the night having fun with Rock and Winston. Get your facts straight and get over your delusion. We are all victims of their scheming here. She used me, they used her. That is the story.
ryanx
Freshman Poster

Post by ryanx »

jboy wrote:
ryanx wrote:

You are not even man enough to get your vasectomy. You should be sucking my balls right now.

Are you sure you are a boy? If you are then you are the bitchiest 'boy' I have ever come across. If you were not so bitchy I would definitely conclude you were gay - with your obsession with cocks and balls and bending men over. The only people who dig up old posts to try to score a cheap shot are bitchy women and that's why I am inclined to think that you are indeed a woman. How could I have violated Winston's 'reprimand' if my post was directed at you, Jboy! You are not Ginger...are you? hahaha!
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

Gee I already said I'm Ginger, you are getting too forgetful grandpa lol.
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

ryanx wrote:
jboy wrote:
ryanx wrote:

Are you sure you are a boy? If you are then you are the bitchiest 'boy' I have ever come across. If you were not so bitchy I would definitely conclude you were gay - with your obsession with cocks and balls and bending men over. The only people who dig up old posts to try to score a cheap shot are bitchy women and that's why I am inclined to think that you are indeed a woman. How could I have violated Winston's 'reprimand' if my post was directed at you, Jboy! You are not Ginger...are you? hahaha!

Wow you must be really obsessed with Ginger. You keep mentioning her even though Winston told you to lay off of her. That is your violation, gee please practice your posting comprehension lol. I am Ginger, that makes you gay lol.
jboy wrote:
ryanx wrote:
Haha, good one Smile but really, stop feeding the low-life attention monger. We keep him here for comic relief.
I can think of other relief uses for you and it is not comic, unless you think gag reflex is comic.

Ginger! Who is Jboy? Really? Who is he/she/it? I know as a woman it is hard for you to be honest and straightforward but try just this once!

Only way you will illicit someone's gag reflex is if they see your face or if your peewee grows at least 5 more inches lol.

I am Ginger.
See, you keep forgetting things, you must be going senile lol.

If you describe me as bitchy, bitchiest boy, then you admit you are the bitchiest geriatric pig? You seem to be keen on describing yourself and your homosexual preferences. I say pig, you see sodomy LOL.

See how quickly you forget your earlier claim I am not Ginger grandpa, you must be getting really old lol.
ryanx wrote:
YOU keep describing yourself lol.

YOU must be obsessed with Ginger. Yeah I am Ginger, what are YOU gonna do with it? YOU are sick lol.
Somehow I doubt you are Ginger. She is intelligent. You on the other hand are an imbecile!

I am only obsessed with prats like you and if it wasn't against the law to hit a minor I would slap you so hard you wouldn't know if you were coming or going.
You can't even remember your own posts lol. Who is keeping multiple personalities now? Johnny1975=ryanx's peewee lol
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

ryanx wrote:May I have your attention please?
*slaps table* :lol:
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

This has become a total farce. There's no point in addressing any of jboy's nonsense.

Winston, this is what happens when you have too much free speech. This forum is brilliant, and what I mean by that is that the idea for this forum is brilliant. But in practise, it doesn't seem like it's working out as well as it ought to. Maybe you should become a bit more triggerhappy with the banhammer, or give proper, official warnings (yes, to me too). Keep some order around here and keep things focused. I mean think about it, the subject matter, the entire premise of this forum is one which is controversial to a lot of people. Foreign women better than western women? What??? You're bound to get trolls coming here pretending to be this or that.
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

Johnny1975 wrote:This has become a total farce. There's no point in addressing any of jboy's nonsense.

Winston, this is what happens when you have too much free speech. This forum is brilliant, and what I mean by that is that the idea for this forum is brilliant. But in practise, it doesn't seem like it's working out as well as it ought to. Maybe you should become a bit more triggerhappy with the banhammer, or give proper, official warnings (yes, to me too). Keep some order around here and keep things focused. I mean think about it, the subject matter, the entire premise of this forum is one which is controversial to a lot of people. Foreign women better than western women? What??? You're bound to get trolls coming here pretending to be this or that.

You have a point. That is what I am trying to tell everyone here by making nonsensical posts. Basically, I can write whatever I want and Winston wouldn't care. Topics like this gets much undeserved attention and we are veering away from the main topic of the site. I am guilty of trolling, you too and of course ryanx but no one bans us. I have not received any warning even.

All Ginger threads should be locked or deleted. All talks about flaming topics like her should be banned and deleted as well. This site has become a complete circus being too 'free' and 'unmoderated'.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

jboy wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:This has become a total farce. There's no point in addressing any of jboy's nonsense.

You have a point. That is what I am trying to tell everyone here by making nonsensical posts. Basically, I can write whatever I want and Winston wouldn't care. Topics like this gets much undeserved attention and we are veering away from the main topic of the site. I am guilty of trolling, you too and of course ryanx but no one bans us. I have not received any warning even.

All Ginger threads should be locked or deleted. All talks about flaming topics like her should be banned and deleted as well. This site has become a complete circus being too 'free' and 'unmoderated'.
Jboy, how about we kiss and make up. I don't know who you are, maybe you're Ginger, maybe you're not, I don't really care. But let's stop arguing all the time. You're right, and I've obviously said it myself too, this forum needs to be better moderated.

This much should be obvious by now : No one has a problem with girls coming here. No one here is a sexist, misogynist or whatever. If we were, we wouldn't be interested in foreign women, or any women.

So lets all move from from all that cr ap.

By the way, isn't it ironic that I can tell someone to fu ck off, yet when I do, it looks like this : " f**k off " ? They star out the letters, yet we all know what's being said. That doesn't make it any less provocative.

And please, God, please, no more threads about Ginger. She hasn't said anything particularly interesting, she's not very bright, and yet she gets loads of attention. She's nothing special so let's not waste any more time on her, we can do better than that.

When I first came here I thought it would be full of lots of interesting information. But there's so much nonsense going on that it spoils it. I have read a few interesting comparisons between foreign and western females, and a few other interesting threads. Lets have more of that and less of this.
ryanx
Freshman Poster

Post by ryanx »

And please, God, please, no more threads about Ginger. She hasn't said anything particularly interesting, she's not very bright, and yet she gets loads of attention. She's nothing special so let's not waste any more time on her, we can do better than that.
May all your prayers be answered. Amen!
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

Johnny1975 wrote:
jboy wrote:

Jboy, how about we kiss and make up. I don't know who you are, maybe you're Ginger, maybe you're not, I don't really care. But let's stop arguing all the time. You're right, and I've obviously said it myself too, this forum needs to be better moderated.

This much should be obvious by now : No one has a problem with girls coming here. No one here is a sexist, misogynist or whatever. If we were, we wouldn't be interested in foreign women, or any women.

So lets all move from from all that cr ap.

By the way, isn't it ironic that I can tell someone to fu ck off, yet when I do, it looks like this : " f**k off " ? They star out the letters, yet we all know what's being said. That doesn't make it any less provocative.

When I first came here I thought it would be full of lots of interesting information. But there's so much nonsense going on that it spoils it. I have read a few interesting comparisons between foreign and western females, and a few other interesting threads. Lets have more of that and less of this.
Amen bro. That is exactly my point. Please pray that ryanx sees the light as well.

Sincerely,

James
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

ryanx wrote:
May all your prayers be answered. Amen!
Your hypocrisy is nauseating. You jus posted a thread about me but all you yak about on it is Ginger. You are obsessed.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

I get the feeling that me, jboy and ryanx are going to be the bestest of pals. Come on you two, get on the love boat. You know it's going to happen. Just tidy up your loose ends and we can make this forum a better place. And lets never let a fictional female come between us again.

Seriously, sort it out, otherwise my friend Juanita1975 will come and knock your heads together.