About Ginger

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Ginger wrote:Thalia? The muse from mythology or Thalia the mexican actress ...
YOU KNOW THE NAMES OF THE MUSES????

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

:)
Last edited by Ginger on July 3rd, 2013, 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

Last edited by Ginger on July 3rd, 2013, 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

momopi wrote:
Rock wrote:One thing Ginger admitted to me is that something like 10 different school mates in her circle of friends asked her for 'loans' over the years because they knew she had a relatively good job. Hmm, that never happened to me even once in any of the schools I attended in 3 different countries.

Perhaps Winston has some pretty valid points about the tendency of a large percentage of Pinoys/ays to leech onto anyone they think has some spare money. She even told me about a professor who asked for and received a 10,000 Peso loan from her at one of the institutions she visited and 2 days later disappeared (resigned). She told me loan = gift in Phils for most cases but I think we all knew that much.

...this is where you say "mañana, mañana" or "sorry Hun, I'm broke today" and walk away.
Yeah I was quite naive and idealistic a few years back...certainly learned my lesson, sob stories won't work anymore. Now I can walk away without feeling guilty for not 'helping'. :)
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

Last edited by Ginger on July 3rd, 2013, 9:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

Ginger wrote: Mostly post grad medical field stuff, I can't tell you coz if I do I would have to kill you :P
Hmm, I hope you're not performing unethical experiments on animals!

But cutting up people who are already dead is just fine.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Jackal wrote:Hmm, I hope you're not performing unethical experiments on animals!

But cutting up people who are already dead is just fine.
Beware of ... the great, big, scary Dr. Ginger! :twisted: She'll make all the other Halloween monsters look like wimps. :D
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

Last edited by Ginger on July 3rd, 2013, 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

Last edited by Ginger on July 3rd, 2013, 10:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

What happened to Ginger and her avatar?

Was there a poll here but it got deleted whether she be allowed to stay or not? That is what I do not understand, not only are asian males looked down upon but the moment an intelligent hot asian female makes an appearance, the western folks can't fathom such asian females exists and must destroy it or drive it away.

Ginger come out! Abracadabra! Poof!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

jboy wrote:What happened to Ginger and her avatar?

Was there a poll here but it got deleted whether she be allowed to stay or not? That is what I do not understand, not only are asian males looked down upon but the moment an intelligent hot asian female makes an appearance, the western folks can't fathom such asian females exists and must destroy it or drive it away.

Ginger come out! Abracadabra! Poof!
Yeah I never knew what it was that pissed someone off. Sorry to see her go. Even if she had some opinions that disagreed with common HA views, she confirmed a lot of negatives about the Philippines, for which I salute her honesty and integrity.

Someone was saying she was an alias for some banned (male) member. I saw no sign of that.
jboy
Freshman Poster

Ginger is not Konrad

Post by jboy »

Rock (one of the pillars of HA) posted her introduction and said he met her and spent time with her in person. Now either Rock is lying or could it be that Ginger is Rock's alter ego? She is definitely not Konrad, Jester man. I know because of writing style and I've been reading here for 2.5 years lol.

I believe it's because she does not fit the stereotype of females that she got voted off(?). She is not a feminist but she isn't an online cock sucker either. Does not care about being politically correct, thinks and writes like a guy (masculine values). Who knew a female could be capable of honesty and integrity? Likewise she does not fit the stereotype of a filipina/asian female of an overly submissive slutty manipulative gold-digger uneducated female, that's why I like her.

If Ginger is Rock in disguise, does this mean I'm digging Rock? Lol

How about you Jester? I remember you posted one time you were already in college at age 11? But on an earlier post (years ago) you said you started at 17....please do not take this the wrong way, I'm just getting my facts straight. You must be a child prodigy whether 11 or 17 when you started college.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Ginger is not Konrad

Post by Jester »

jboy wrote:
If Ginger is Rock in disguise, does this mean I'm digging Rock? Lol
:shock:
jboy wrote: How about you Jester? I remember you posted one time you were already in college at age 11? But on an earlier post (years ago) you said you started at 17....please do not take this the wrong way, I'm just getting my facts straight. You must be a child prodigy whether 11 or 17 when you started college.

Different colleges. University of Georgia age 11, Princeton age 17. The latter was a ploy to leave home and be around same age group, live in a dorm, etc. Education was mostly from UGa, Princeton was more of a college experience. Goal was to be more of a normal guy. Mixed results I guess.

DAMN you have a good memory for details.

OHSHIT - maybe you're the Australian Royal Constabulary, back from the dead!!!!!
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

Jajajajajajaja!

Jester, you're d man!
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

I didn't have an opinion about Ginger one way or the other. I think she was legit, but I don't know what you mean by "voted off." Was she banned? Just because someone doesn't post for a month doesn't mean they're permanently gone.

The bigger issue is are female posters wanted in what is a man's forum. Part of the goal of feminism is women invading every single nook and cranny of men's space while women are still allowed to have all kinds of their own girl-only pursuits and interests.