Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


About Ginger

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

Postby Billy » Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:45 pm

ginger, i hope you are a huge fan of thalia, otherwise my love for you will decline dramatically....
Billy
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1144
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:01 pm







Postby Ginger » Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:49 pm

:)
Last edited by Ginger on Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
Ginger
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:39 pm
Location: somewhere out there

Postby Jester » Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:33 pm

Ginger wrote:
Billy wrote:ginger, i hope you are a huge fan of thalia, otherwise my love for you will decline dramatically....


Thalia? The muse from mythology or Thalia the mexican actress who is the lead role @ Rosalinda, Maria la del barrio, and Marimar?

Don't get me started :P




Billy, you got it BACKWARDS, man.

When Ginger walks by, THALIA watches.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Billy » Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:32 pm

ginger this is bad news :)

anyway i don´t mean thalia´s soap operas. i never watched one episode as in germany south american series are not popular. you know germans are tough motherfuckers with heart of a machine.

i mean her singing. i like karaoke to her songs and her music clips....
you have no heart ginger :)


jester, no match. though thalia is now above 40 she ist one of the most beautiful chicks out there though i don´t find her very erotic. i respect her art and entertainment.

but ginger is more articulate, so maybe she is better in verbal....things...
or maybe she can´t handle the truth :) sorry for trolling :)
Billy
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1144
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:01 pm

Postby Ginger » Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:07 am

:)
Last edited by Ginger on Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
Ginger
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:39 pm
Location: somewhere out there

Postby Ginger » Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:14 am

:)
Last edited by Ginger on Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
Ginger
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:39 pm
Location: somewhere out there

Postby Ginger » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:38 am

Jester wrote:
Ginger wrote:
Billy wrote:ginger, i hope you are a huge fan of thalia, otherwise my love for you will decline dramatically....


Thalia? The muse from mythology or Thalia the mexican actress who is the lead role @ Rosalinda, Maria la del barrio, and Marimar?

Don't get me started :P




Billy, you got it BACKWARDS, man.

When Ginger walks by, THALIA watches.


Actually she falls on her knees and WORSHIPS :P
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
Ginger
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:39 pm
Location: somewhere out there

Postby Billy » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:44 am

ginger that is good news. maybe in a distant future we can sing together karaoke to thalia´s songs :)

yes, you are completely right with your telenovela analyses.

even in turkey thalia is well known and has many fans.

so you want to talk about YOU YOU and YOU. so can you sing and dance?
Last edited by Billy on Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Billy
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1144
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:01 pm

Postby Ginger » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:49 am

Billy wrote:ginger that is good news. maybe in a distant future we can sing together karaoke to thail´s songs :)

yes you are completely right with your telenovela analyses.

even in turkey thalia is well known and has many fans.

so you want to talk about YOU YOU and YOU. so can you sing and dance?



Of course I can sing and dance! I'm from the Philippines! Ahahah. But people who have actually suffered through my singing and dancing might have other opinions lol
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
Ginger
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:39 pm
Location: somewhere out there

Postby momopi » Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:53 pm

Rock wrote:One thing Ginger admitted to me is that something like 10 different school mates in her circle of friends asked her for 'loans' over the years because they knew she had a relatively good job. Hmm, that never happened to me even once in any of the schools I attended in 3 different countries.

Perhaps Winston has some pretty valid points about the tendency of a large percentage of Pinoys/ays to leech onto anyone they think has some spare money. She even told me about a professor who asked for and received a 10,000 Peso loan from her at one of the institutions she visited and 2 days later disappeared (resigned). She told me loan = gift in Phils for most cases but I think we all knew that much.



...this is where you say "mañana, mañana" or "sorry Hun, I'm broke today" and walk away.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4711
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:44 am
Location: Orange County, California

Postby Jackal » Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:30 pm

Hi Ginger, what subject do you teach?


Jester wrote:Hmm. Gypsies never do honest work. Filipinos do.

Ginger, have you ever met any Gypsies, or just seen them in old movies?
You will learn fast if you come to the big city, Island Girl.

They are charming, but sew your pockets shut. They are like musicians, without the character. :wink: Lovable parasites.

Those are quite some stereotypes you're throwing around there! Gypsies are slightly different in different countries and in different neightborhoods, and they also vary in character from individual to individual.

I have been robbed by snow-white criminals in Hungary, but never by gypsies. Of course, I know that there ARE gypsy criminals in Hungary, but I have never had any problems with them.
Jackal
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1229
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:24 am
Location: Hungary

Postby lavezzi » Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:48 pm

do you mean romani gypsies? we have many of them immigrated here due to our lax social welfare system but we also have our own native and far worse type called travellers. their traditional custom of courtship consists of where a young gypise grabs a young gypsiette by the legs without any prior introduction, carries her upside down into his caravan and forcefully rapes her. true story, look it up.
lavezzi
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 707
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:38 pm
Location: Republic of Éire

Postby Jester » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:01 am

Ginger wrote:
Jester wrote:
Ginger wrote:
Billy wrote:ginger, i hope you are a huge fan of thalia, otherwise my love for you will decline dramatically....


Thalia? The muse from mythology or Thalia the mexican actress who is the lead role @ Rosalinda, Maria la del barrio, and Marimar?

Don't get me started :P




Billy, you got it BACKWARDS, man.

When Ginger walks by, THALIA watches.


Actually she falls on her knees and WORSHIPS :P

:lol:
yeah and drools
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Jester » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:06 am

Jackal wrote:Hi Ginger, what subject do you teach?


Jester wrote:Hmm. Gypsies never do honest work. Filipinos do.

Ginger, have you ever met any Gypsies, or just seen them in old movies?
You will learn fast if you come to the big city, Island Girl.

They are charming, but sew your pockets shut. They are like musicians, without the character. :wink: Lovable parasites.

Those are quite some stereotypes you're throwing around there! Gypsies are slightly different in different countries and in different neightborhoods, and they also vary in character from individual to individual.

I have been robbed by snow-white criminals in Hungary, but never by gypsies. Of course, I know that there ARE gypsy criminals in Hungary, but I have never had any problems with them.


"snow-white criminals" - funny phrase, I like it.

Reminds me of what I have said before... in business, when someone inquires about my Christian faith, in order to ascertain if I am morally worthy before doing business with me...

...I know to look for the knife, because that guy will definitely stab me in the back.

But back to Gypsies... ask a Roma, I bet they agree with me.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Jester » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:12 am

lavezzi wrote:do you mean romani gypsies? we have many of them immigrated here due to our lax social welfare system but we also have our own native and far worse type called travellers. their traditional custom of courtship consists of where a young gypise grabs a young gypsiette by the legs without any prior introduction, carries her upside down into his caravan and forcefully rapes her. true story, look it up.


looked them up...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_Travellers

"Violence

The Commission on Itinerancy, appointed in Ireland in 1960 under Charles Haughey, found that "public brawling fuelled by excessive drinking further added to settled people's fear of Travellers ... feuding was felt to be the result of a dearth of pastimes and [of] illiteracy, historically comparable to features of rural Irish life before the Famine."[37]

In 2008 a faction fight riot broke out in D'Alton Park, Mullingar involving up to 65 people of the Nevin, Dinnegan and McDonagh families. The court hearing in 2010 resulted in suspended sentences for all the defendants.[38][39] The cause may have been an unpaid gambling debt linked to a bare-knuckle boxing match.[40]"


Sounds like a Brad Pitt movie!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

PreviousNext

Return to Introduce Yourself

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest