Filipino American - Data Gold for you

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
mguy
Junior Poster

Filipino American - Data Gold for you

Post by mguy »

So a good friend of mine left the USA to get hitched in Brazil.

I'm thinking this guy must be on to something. Generally, we loathe American women and culture in general.

I'm here to see what there is to learn on this site. I am data mining this.

Who am I? I am you American but I am also Filipino.

I have access to two minds: an American mind and Filipino mind. I know where you are coming from American, I am you but I also am not you. Ask away.

My social strata in the Philippines? If you know "Ayala" then know that I and my family am their priced targets/patrons. This gives me overlord perspective in this society. Do not mistake me for Fil-am, I have done away with this sub-culture.

Right now I am living in the Northeast. I am highly educated. Capable. And have PUA skills developed. I have traveled. Speak Spanish FLUENTLY. I am 5'11 with a athletic physique. Asides from my glasses, I would rate myself a solid 8-9 in Filipino standards and probably 5-6 American standards..

I have little attraction towards Filipinas. They on the other hand melt to me like butter, I attribute this to my embodiment of an alluring "tipo". I am not complete mestizo but my social circle is top over there.

In America (my reality)..

I like feminine girls. Physically, I am attracted to Latinas but unfortunately have not had great results (1 long term when I was abroad 1 ONS). I find white American girls are as nuts as 2 bananas and a grapefruit; the good ones have fierce competition and not worth my time. Unless she is from a different continent like Europe I keep my game tight like a protestant's daughter. I do well with Asians but do not find them attractive. I would LOVE to travel and see what it's like to play in an even playing field (meaning odds are towards me)

I am sick of the USA. My family should not have immigrated here.

Anyways, like I said, I am interested in learning more and see how I can play an angle.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Filipino American - Data Gold for you

Post by Rock »

mguy wrote:So a good friend of mine left the USA to get hitched in Brazil.

I'm thinking this guy must be on to something. Generally, we loathe American women and culture in general.

I have access to two minds: an American mind and Filipino mind. I know where you are coming from American, I am you but I also am not you. Ask away.

My social strata in the Philippines? If you know "Ayala" then know that I and my family am their priced targets/patrons. This gives me overlord perspective in this society. Do not mistake me for Fil-am, I have done away with this sub-culture.

Right now I am living in the Northeast. I am highly educated. Capable. And have PUA skills developed. I have traveled. Speak Spanish FLUENTLY. I am 5'11 with a athletic physique. Asides from my glasses, I would rate myself a solid 8-9 in Filipino standards and probably 5-6 American standards..

I have little attraction towards Filipinas. They on the other hand melt to me like butter, I attribute this to my embodiment of an alluring "tipo". I am not complete mestizo but my social circle is top over there.

I like feminine girls. Physically, I am attracted to Latinas but unfortunately have not had great results (1 long term when I was abroad 1 ONS). I find white American girls are as nuts as 2 bananas and a grapefruit; the good ones have fierce competition and not worth my time. Unless she is from a different continent like Europe I keep my game tight like a protestant's daughter. I do well with Asians but do not find them attractive. I would LOVE to travel and see what it's like to play in an even playing field (meaning odds are towards me)

Anyways, like I said, I am interested in learning more and see how I can play an angle.
Let me be the first to welcome u here mguy. U sound like someone who is in a unique position to teach this forum even more about the Phils and Pinays/oys. And there are many here who might be in a good position to help u out idea wise on your possibilities abroad. So you came to the right place!

I have some initial questions:

1. Would u kindly elaborate on wht u mean by "If you know "Ayala" then know that I and my family am their priced targets/patrons"? I know Ayala is one of the most prestigious groups in Phils. But you don't need to be that wealthy or special to shop frequently in their malls or even buy one of their condos. Middle/upper middle class (by Filipino standards) yes, but rich, definitely not. So what is your background more specifically if you can share? Just trying to better understand where u r coming from to put wht u subsequently post in perspective.

2. If u r fluent Spanish and have the look and height u claim, I would imagine u could do quite well in certain Latinized countries such as Colombia, Mexico, or Dominican Republic. And since u like the Latina look, those sorts of countries sound very much like they might b great HA fits for u.

3. Also very curious as to why u have little attraction to Filipinas. While they r technically Asian, a significant percentage have more of a Latin stye look given their genetic history. So it sounds like many of them might be right up your alley physically at least, unlike most girls from other Asian countries. So is it something about their nature or culture which turns u off? Or like many others on this forum, do u find them physically plain to repulsive given the effects of Malay blood - extremely short stature, bad skin, unattractive faces, etc?

4. If u r into feminine girls, I'm surprised yr not into NE Asians. I guess yr definition of feminine is more about being flirtatious and overtly sexy. Am I right?

That's all for now. Welcome!
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

Rock wrote:

Let me be the first to welcome u here mguy. U sound like someone who is in a unique position to teach this forum even more about the Phils and Pinays/oys. And there are many here who might be in a good position to help u out idea wise on your possibilities abroad. So you came to the right place!

I have some initial questions:

1. Would u kindly elaborate on wht u mean by "If you know "Ayala" then know that I and my family am their priced targets/patrons"? I know Ayala is one of the most prestigious groups in Phils. But you don't need to be that wealthy or special to shop frequently in their malls or even buy one of their condos. Middle/upper middle class (by Filipino standards) yes, but rich, definitely not. So what is your background more specifically if you can share? Just trying to better understand where u r coming from to put wht u subsequently post in perspective.

2. If u r fluent Spanish and have the look and height u claim, I would imagine u could do quite well in certain Latinized countries such as Colombia, Mexico, or Dominican Republic. And since u like the Latina look, those sorts of countries sound very much like they might b great HA fits for u.

3. Also very curious as to why u have little attraction to Filipinas. While they r technically Asian, a significant percentage have more of a Latin stye look given their genetic history. So it sounds like many of them might be right up your alley physically at least, unlike most girls from other Asian countries. So is it something about their nature or culture which turns u off? Or like many others on this forum, do u find them physically plain to repulsive given the effects of Malay blood - extremely short stature, bad skin, unattractive faces, etc?

4. If u r into feminine girls, I'm surprised yr not into NE Asians. I guess yr definition of feminine is more about being flirtatious and overtly sexy. Am I right?

That's all for now. Welcome!
1.) Ayala had principal investors from 50s to 80s before onset of globalization. Purchases made within this time period will constitute old rich in this society. We did not make money abroad in the states then come back to buy condos. It would be hard for an foreigner to penetrate my circle, as girls here would be ostracized or ridiculed by the barkada (but not impossible). We would not be impressed by Americans, for we also are Americans - usually dual holders - and keen to place Americans on where they are socially in American culture. Strongly Catholic (at least outside).

2.) I am fluent in Spanish. I will travel to these countries and would need advise. I do look "chino" to the untrained eye and do not like it (lol). However, when pressed an American where I am from the answers will range Asia and Latin America. My ethnicity is hard to pinpoint.

3.) Filipina girls are easy to me. I have dated tons of them. Now I want to expand. In fact, I am meeting with one in g minus 15 minutes and I will blow her off.. but I want to see if she has cute friends. lol

4.) Don't get me wrong, I think Filipinas are the best and they make the best partners from an American perspective. We train them well. If I go back to live in the PI, I will probably hook up with a fledgling local actress just bc I have connections (ABS-CBN: lopezes).
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Is there anyone who finds filipinas challanging?
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

If you were long term in the Philippines then I imagine you would want the best possible. If you are in for quick fun or someone to take home as a wife to your respective country then you are gaming a demographic, so play your hands accordingly.

I'm not keen in giving specific data points but I have understanding of the psychology AS SEEN by Americans articulated by a Filipino. An inside perspective given to you by an American (me!) on this culture.

In the US, I am just regular joe. I'm not going to lie, I consider myself disadvantaged at this environment and I feel the pain of many guys here which is why I will trade info.

I don't want a discourse, I want data.

Keep the philosophical ramblings to that user philosophical filipino for I am not him.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

mguy wrote:Do not mistake me for Fil-am, I have done away with this sub-culture.

I do well with Asians but do not find them attractive. I would LOVE to travel and see what it's like to play in an even playing field (meaning odds are towards me).
By "Asian," do you mean Asian-American or Asian immigrant? This is like comparing apples and oranges, or rather, apples and fish.

I do not do well with Asian-American women, since I definitely do not fit into Asian-American ("AZN") youth subculture(s). However, I do quite well with Latinas in Latin America, and to some extent in the US (generally not the Chicanas). Other than my good Spanish-language skills, I was told by other Latinos that my personal charisma has a lot to do with it.

See my catalogue of posts in my signature link below for my past major posts. Hope you'll find that helpful for your "data mining." :wink:
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

welcome my friend.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

Falcon wrote:
mguy wrote:Do not mistake me for Fil-am, I have done away with this sub-culture.

I do well with Asians but do not find them attractive. I would LOVE to travel and see what it's like to play in an even playing field (meaning odds are towards me).
By "Asian," do you mean Asian-American or Asian immigrant? This is like comparing apples and oranges, or rather, apples and fish.

I do not do well with Asian-American women, since I definitely do not fit into Asian-American ("AZN") youth subculture(s). However, I do quite well with Latinas in Latin America, and to some extent in the US (generally not the Chicanas). Other than my good Spanish-language skills, I was told by other Latinos that my personal charisma has a lot to do with it.

See my catalogue of posts in my signature link below for my past major posts. Hope you'll find that helpful for your "data mining." :wink:
The AZN scene is retarded. It was fun though. I still occasionally hook up with Asian American girls, but I generally avoid them, and want nothing to do with them. I think they are selling out and it makes everyone look bad. The FOB types are relationship oriented, but as my Americanization progresses (like virus) I find them increasingly more alien.

Latina Americans are quite tough cookie to crack. One usually needs to be in their circle or share the same race as them. I'm not into thick girls, I love slender latinas. The good ones like a young recently arrived immigrant or that one latin chick will have FIERCE competition, every f***ing don juan will come descending upon her as if she was the last cookie on the planet.
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

Btw, i personally know two of the girls in the photos in the index page of this site. That really cute Filipina mestiza in bikini(pink floral next to green bikini), I know who she is and her family/bf/barkada. I would have my reservations but guess she will not be thrilled by her picture here.
seoulbro
Freshman Poster

Post by seoulbro »

That are my feelings about white Canadian women too.