Bill here from True Forced Loneliness (TFL)

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
bill122460
Freshman Poster

Bill here from True Forced Loneliness (TFL)

Post by bill122460 »

Hi all this is bill122460 from youtube yes the guy whom statred TFL our true forced loneliness i wil be looking over this site and posting new links here on women men and the Divsion thats going on in this world its realy sad how so many men every year go thull hell just trying to meet one women how everyone thanks that its all a game

its not a game and its sad to see how messed up this world realy is i be back on here soon with links and more to say hope you all have a good one take care now
Bill
truth is it lies is evil and Divsion needs stoped
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Welcome to the forum!
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

Welcome Bill,
It's really great you're here as you've done a lot for men and boys and your youtube videos and website are great resources for guys - especially they can stop other George Sedonis from taking things too far.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

What happened to tfl movement? Are they still around or

Are they like mgtow, offer gereat analysis of the situation but no solution
bill122460
Freshman Poster

Post by bill122460 »

Banano wrote:What happened to tfl movement? Are they still around or

Are they like mgtow, offer gereat analysis of the situation but no solution

TFL is Steel Around will always be around sad to say wish it was not but to the women and men in this world wake up and open there eyes and see that no one should be above no one and to men start standing up for them selfs to women as women do to men and stop playing games and so much more TFL will always be around the only solution there is is to stop gender roles to open ones eyes and see us all sa the same as we are all hummans and to stop looking for the denfrontcess be tween men and women and start looking at as as what we are all humans and no one should be above no one and women need to have to do just as much as men when it comes to Dateing
bill122460
Freshman Poster

Post by bill122460 »

terminator wrote:Welcome Bill,
It's really great you're here as you've done a lot for men and boys and your youtube videos and website are great resources for guys - especially they can stop other George Sedonis from taking things too far.

thanks for your words i would like to see a better world and some one for everyone in this world but the sad truth is at this time way to many are so messed up and have not the frest clue of what thay are doing oh thay thank thay know but thay dont thay been porgrammed there hole lifes and to fix that is not a easy thang to do to stop the George Sedonis from happening we must frest stop Druma and mind games playing the game and we have to stop looking at one another looks and how much money thay have are thay famess all the thangs that do not mean any thang and start treting others the way we want dune our selfs the strotypeing in one to five seconds has to stop as well thanks and take care
bill122460
Freshman Poster

Re: true forced loneliness

Post by bill122460 »

bill122460 wrote:Hi all this is bill122460 from youtube yes the guy whom statred TFL our true forced loneliness i wil be looking over this site and posting new links here on women men and the Divsion thats going on in this world its realy sad how so many men every year go thull hell just trying to meet one women how everyone thanks that its all a game

its not a game and its sad to see how messed up this world realy is i be back on here soon with links and more to say hope you all have a good one take care now

Bill
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Welcome Bill. I enjoyed our chat last week. You are definitely one of us. We all think alike and are on the same truth wavelength. We are glad to have another ally and look forward to your posts, videos and developments. Maybe you can do another radio show again. Steve Hoca is looking for interviewees for his new site I heard.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
bill122460
Freshman Poster

Post by bill122460 »

Winston wrote:Welcome Bill. I enjoyed our chat last week. You are definitely one of us. We all think alike and are on the same truth wavelength. We are glad to have another ally and look forward to your posts, videos and developments. Maybe you can do another radio show again. Steve Hoca is looking for interviewees for his new site I heard.

Thanks winston for your words we may chat agin soon when you have time any how just want to see men and womem realy wake up and see what thay are doing and us whats in there head to thank with not whats being feed to them bye books tv schooling and so on and to fit in with millions whom are already fooled them selfs just remember this grup thank is no thank and thats the truth
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Winston wrote:Welcome Bill. I enjoyed our chat last week. You are definitely one of us. We all think alike and are on the same truth wavelength. We are glad to have another ally and look forward to your posts, videos and developments. Maybe you can do another radio show again. Steve Hoca is looking for interviewees for his new site I heard.
Hi Winston,
Bill restarted his radio show and I joined him. We did three shows a week for three months. For me they were 2am to 4am. It was Bills show and I was his guest. We discussed current issues as well as talked about how lads can do a little better in this world.

There is only so much we can say to young men. The radio shows are downloadable so lads can go and listen to the shows.

The bottom line is this. I do not believe any significant number of men are willing to do what it is going to take to free themselves and resolve the issues that the Illuminati have created for men.

The MOST affected men are divorced men. Yet there are only a hand full of men who are willing to actually sit on our new courts on new juries. We are still waiting for our secretary for the new courts to come forward in Sydney.

Since I left here I have claimed into existence a state of war on the land known as Ireland. I have denounced my exs lawyer as a criminal. She put forward a claim into the high court in Ireland to get them to issue an order to remove my videos about her and to suppress my channel into Ireland. This was done in the FULL VIEW and with the FULL SUPPORT of the ENTIRE membership of the parliament in Ireland.

I was just recently banned from a facebook called "call for a revolution in Ireland" for calling them cowards, stupid dumb animals and useless eaters who SHOULD be killed off.

The truth, Winston, is that MOST WESTERN MEN are such pussies they DESERVE to be killed off. And as the Illuminati start killing off the useless eaters in LARGE numbers I, for one, will be quite happy because those useless eaters have proven to my level of satisfaction that they DESERVE TO BE KILLED OFF and that the world would be a better place without them.

LOTS of lads say to me "great work, keep it up, thank you for what you have done"

So now I am saying to them. "show my how much you think my 4.5 years of effort is worth....show me how much you think it was worth to you that I risked my life to create the remedy you say you want.... peter.nolan.paypal@peternolan.com"

Of course, you and I BOTH know that not one young man believes all my work is worth ONE CENT. That account remains stubbornly empty.

So what I say to men now is this "You are cowards, you are useless eaters, you are stupid dumb animals in the VAST majority and you ABSOLUTELY deserve to die and I hope the Illuminati start killing you off REAL SOON NOW. You have claimed you wanted "help" but when it was given to you for free you HATED ON the man who offered it in the VAST majority. Now, how has ignoring me worked out for you? Are things better or worse for you by ignoring the REMEDY for THREE YEARS after I PROVED THE REMEDY WORKED?"

When I ask men this question they HATE ON ME for asking it....they do everything BUT pay me for my time and trouble. So they are making it VERY clear they do not value the REMEDY. They do not value my time. They do not value BILLLs time.

Indeed......the VAST majority of western men are parasites who will take, take, take from those who are trying to help them and do nothing and offer nothing in return.

They really are useless eaters.

John Rambo is of a very similar mind.

I tell young men and men of divorce now, if you want my help you are going to pay for it because you rejected it when it was offered freely from a position of love and compassion for my fellow man.

Young men, and men of divorce, will not even do so much as pass my books and videos along to other men who would benefit from reading them and learning from them. And they want MORE materials that they can IGNORE? What arrogance of these useless eaters.

As Bill has started saying now "let the bombs fall". This is what you men deserve. You deserve death and destruction for your cowardice.

And you can be sure the Illuminati is planning on giving you plenty of death and destruction. I do not believe Ben Fulford is correct in his assessment of the situation.

I think the re-election of Obama, putting him on time magazine again, and sandy hook, are all pointers to the coming world war three. I now expect some 90% of people in the US to be killed off....and good riddance to bad rubbish.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

But where is the link to Bill's new radio show?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Winston wrote:But where is the link to Bill's new radio show?
Hi Winston,

This is where it was.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bill122460

You might like to listen to this one. This was our last one.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bill122460 ... overnments
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Anyone who posts links to Encyclopedia Dramatica deserves to be banned. That place is a total cesspool.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

fschmidt wrote:Anyone who posts links to Encyclopedia Dramatica deserves to be banned. That place is a total cesspool.
I just banned Ben Dover--as he was an obvious troll.
Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

Glad to have Bill here!

I've been following the TFL guys since 2008, and it's so good to see many other bloggers/vloggers from related causes join together and meet up here at HA!
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu