Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Spanish guy at your service :)

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

Spanish guy at your service :)

Postby Scourage » Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:19 pm

Hi everybody .

I was reading this blog since the past months...Is really interesting specially I loved this post:
http://www.happierabroad.com/Awakening.htm

I you want to know something about Spain I will be glad to tell you info about the country ;)
Scourage
Freshman Poster

Postby xiongmao » Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:35 pm

Welcome! I used to go to Spain on holiday when I was a kid.

Well I sure liked the Spanish girls :) They are so hot!!!! Shame I never go to chat to any of them!
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:49 pm

Le hago una pregunta a ud: ¿Que tan bien las mujeres de España y los morenos del eeuu se llevan como novios con uno a otro mientras que estén en España? Espero que tenga sentido la pregunta. X ejemplo, ¿un moreno podría follarse a una mujer de España sin que haya mucha dificultad?
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby Scourage » Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:39 pm

E_Irizarry wrote:Le hago una pregunta a ud: ¿Que tan bien las mujeres de España y los morenos del eeuu se llevan como novios con uno a otro mientras que estén en España? Espero que tenga sentido la pregunta. X ejemplo, ¿un moreno podría follarse a una mujer de España sin que haya mucha dificultad?

hey amigo hispano! :)

eres mulato? la verdad esque a las españolas les va mucho lo latino y mulato,(ya sea blanco o moreno de piel da igual),tengo a muchas conocidas españolas que están emparejadas con sudamericanos,por lo que se ve que les gusta bastante.
Scourage
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:48 pm

Are the girls in Spain open and approachable? Are they easy to chat up?

Do they like American guys? What about Asian guys?

They seem very intellectual and knowledgeable, at least the ones I've met.

You must be lucky to have great male friends there. They seem to have a lot of camaraderie. You can't get that in the US with guys.

I'm glad you like that essay I wrote by the way. Feel free to share it with your friends. They can translate it into Spanish at http://translate.google.com
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Billy » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:24 pm

hi scourage. i think you were on the rooshv forum. what´s up man?
Billy
Experienced Poster

Postby zboy1 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:05 pm

Winston wrote:Are the girls in Spain open and approachable? Are they easy to chat up?

Do they like American guys? What about Asian guys?

They seem very intellectual and knowledgeable, at least the ones I've met.

You must be lucky to have great male friends there. They seem to have a lot of camaraderie. You can't get that in the US with guys.

I'm glad you like that essay I wrote by the way. Feel free to share it with your friends. They can translate it into Spanish at http://translate.google.com

An Asian American poster a couple of weeks back, complained that Spanish women would not give him the time of day and were stand-offish:

Here's the thread:

Spain is not an easy place to pick up girls
http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... highlight=

NO SUCH THING AS HAPPIER ABROAD - CURRENTLY IN SPAIN!!
http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... highlight=
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:42 pm

Scourage wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:Le hago una pregunta a ud: ¿Que tan bien las mujeres de España y los morenos del eeuu se llevan como novios con uno a otro mientras que estén en España? Espero que tenga sentido la pregunta. X ejemplo, ¿un moreno podría follarse a una mujer de España sin que haya mucha dificultad?

hey amigo hispano! :)

eres mulato? la verdad esque a las españolas les va mucho lo latino y mulato,(ya sea blanco o moreno de piel da igual),tengo a muchas conocidas españolas que están emparejadas con sudamericanos,por lo que se ve que les gusta bastante.

¡Que interesante sea! Yo soy americano (lo desafortunado) pero tengo linaje que alcanze
atrás a la tierra del brasil. Pidete la evidencia a mis tratarabuelos muertos si tú no estas de acuerdo

Jajaja! Sin embargo la mayoría de ciudadanos de eeuu me trata sin mucho respeto porque
me clasifica como un moreno que se porte como un maleante/ladron.
Siempre que me porto muy bien.

Cuando se trata de usar los trajes, parezca que yo soy un verdadero caballero;
al contrario cuando se trata de usar la ropa regular, me consideren que soy un mal prieto.

Estoy en el pais equivocado!!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Return to Introduce Yourself