Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Hi from Egypt xD

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

Hi from Egypt xD

Postby bibito » February 9th, 2013, 2:25 am

hey there my name is Ahmed i am 20 years old male (cucasian white) hight 184cm idk how actually in ft. :) .. i had many relationships before in my country but i dont like the culture and the way women think here.. i want to be with understanding loving one thats all i need no matter anything else .. btw i am good looking xP .. because some people think that if you seek online for a relationship they think you aren't good or cool lol ..
bibito
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 1
Joined: February 9th, 2013, 2:10 am




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Postby zboy1 » February 9th, 2013, 5:53 am

Welcome to the forum bibito! You say, you don't like the women in Egypt? Why? And aren't most Middle Eastern women very traditional and feminine? I'm not talking about the westernized ME women--who btw--act just as bad any White women from the West; I'm taking about women in your neck of the woods. I'm surprised you are having such trouble with women in your country.
Last edited by zboy1 on February 9th, 2013, 6:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4548
Joined: October 4th, 2007, 5:33 am

Postby zboy1 » February 9th, 2013, 5:58 am

I think some Middle-Eastern women are very attractive and exotic. The problem I have with them is their religion and all the head scarves they wear, to hide the men from looking at their sexy bodies. Too bad, lol.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4548
Joined: October 4th, 2007, 5:33 am

Postby Jester » February 9th, 2013, 10:24 am

What Bibito is running away from is what many of us Western men want.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7874
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Billy » February 9th, 2013, 7:12 pm

you don´t marry the women but her family there which is quite expensive also mentally. and the poeple are ignorant and poor.
Billy
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1144
Joined: January 21st, 2012, 7:01 pm

Postby Renata » February 28th, 2013, 1:10 pm

Hi bibito welcome ... Egypt or Libya will be my next stop.
Nice to meet you !
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Renata
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1106
Joined: May 7th, 2012, 12:14 am
Location: Ireland

Postby xiongmao » February 28th, 2013, 2:09 pm

Welcome to the forum. I'm a UK guy living in China now. There are many middle eastern guys here, all seeking their fortune! And of course the most beautiful women in the entire world live here :)
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2602
Joined: March 9th, 2011, 6:09 pm
Location: London

Postby zacb » February 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm

Billy wrote:you don´t marry the women but her family there which is quite expensive also mentally. and the poeple are ignorant and poor.


True. I don't remember if it was on here or someplace else, but I believe that Egyptian men were going for Chinese woman, because the dowry and all that jazz was too much.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1523
Joined: June 21st, 2012, 4:33 am
Location: Michigan

Postby Billy » February 28th, 2013, 3:20 pm

zacb wrote:
Billy wrote:you don´t marry the women but her family there which is quite expensive also mentally. and the poeple are ignorant and poor.


True. I don't remember if it was on here or someplace else, but I believe that Egyptian men were going for Chinese woman, because the dowry and all that jazz was too much.


wow, never heard of that one. could also be true for the turkish guys in the near future as they get often the worst of both worlds: the negativ of partriarchy and negativ of the feminism.
Billy
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1144
Joined: January 21st, 2012, 7:01 pm

Postby Renata » February 28th, 2013, 7:13 pm

Billy wrote:
zacb wrote:
Billy wrote:you don´t marry the women but her family there which is quite expensive also mentally. and the poeple are ignorant and poor.


True. I don't remember if it was on here or someplace else, but I believe that Egyptian men were going for Chinese woman, because the dowry and all that jazz was too much.


wow, never heard of that one. could also be true for the turkish guys in the near future as they get often the worst of both worlds: the negativ of partriarchy and negativ of the feminism.

The Turkish girls' family as of recent, are requesting that the boy own a house to put her in ... but that's not possible since salaries are so low,.. so usually the parents end up giving, buying or making a downpayment on a home for the newlyweds. That's tough.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Renata
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1106
Joined: May 7th, 2012, 12:14 am
Location: Ireland

Postby Billy » February 28th, 2013, 8:07 pm

yes, true and that is just the start. the girls are entitled through ads and want more and more. divorce and life in dept are the consequences. so turks look abroad for a bride for example in the fsu states.
Billy
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1144
Joined: January 21st, 2012, 7:01 pm

Postby Jester » March 1st, 2013, 12:32 am

Renata wrote:The Turkish girls' family as of recent, are requesting that the boy own a house to put her in ... but that's not possible since salaries are so low,.. so usually the parents end up giving, buying or making a downpayment on a home for the newlyweds. That's tough.


A flashy Russian beauty once told me she had met Americans who came to Russia. They all said they wanted a traditional, stay-at-home wife, and couldn't stand AW. But none of those men made enough money to do what they said they believed in. So I guess she was a golddigger, yes, but honest. From her POV she was being reasonable.

So when I hear about Chinese girls, Armenian girls, Vietnamese girls, whoever, demanding a house -- yeah, in the U.S. slave pen it's hard to do -- but I don't think what they're asking is unnatural. In nature, lots of females need a nest in order to reproduce.

If I can't afford a "First-World" house in a "First-World" country at this point (yes, had it in the past, water under the bridge), then that's someone's fault, but it's not the girl's fault.

I'll go shopping with what I have and buy wnat I can afford.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7874
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Billy » March 1st, 2013, 12:16 pm

Jester wrote:
Renata wrote:The Turkish girls' family as of recent, are requesting that the boy own a house to put her in ... but that's not possible since salaries are so low,.. so usually the parents end up giving, buying or making a downpayment on a home for the newlyweds. That's tough.


A flashy Russian beauty once told me she had met Americans who came to Russia. They all said they wanted a traditional, stay-at-home wife, and couldn't stand AW. But none of those men made enough money to do what they said they believed in. So I guess she was a golddigger, yes, but honest. From her POV she was being reasonable.

So when I hear about Chinese girls, Armenian girls, Vietnamese girls, whoever, demanding a house -- yeah, in the U.S. slave pen it's hard to do -- but I don't think what they're asking is unnatural. In nature, lots of females need a nest in order to reproduce.

If I can't afford a "First-World" house in a "First-World" country at this point (yes, had it in the past, water under the bridge), then that's someone's fault, but it's not the girl's fault.

I'll go shopping with what I have and buy wnat I can afford.


hey but the ads say we can have it all. i think some fail the iq test. maybe the protestants are right that mostly the rich are reasonable people at least not the bums.
Billy
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1144
Joined: January 21st, 2012, 7:01 pm


Return to Introduce Yourself

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests