Donnelly Miller Set to Compete in Alpine Downhill Ski Racing

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
skier10800
Freshman Poster

Donnelly Miller Set to Compete in Alpine Downhill Ski Racing

Post by skier10800 »

Hello, my name is Donnelly Miller. Over the last few years, I have seriously gotten back into skiing and have shifted my focus from what is termed big mountain or freeskiing and now am focusing on alpine downhill ski racing and may even consider skier cross. I am even considering training to compete in the Winter Olympic games in the sport of skiing.

My goal is to inspire other people to not give up on their ambitions because of their age. Although many people would say I am way past my prime, my goal is to prove life is not over at age 30! I have even started a new YouTube channel that will document my training and will include some blogging. Although this post has nothing to do with meeting women abroad, I figure the best way for any single man to quit feeling sorry for himself is to take up a hobby or sport.

In the mean time, I am in the process of getting a full on downhill ski race set up. I can tell you this, the last thing that will be on my mind going over 80 mph while skiing will be asking myself "Why am I still single?" My biggest focus will be making sure I don't crash and end up getting a toboggan ride down the mountain! :lol:
Last edited by skier10800 on December 14th, 2015, 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Re: 38 Year Old Virgin Experiencing the Seattle Freeze

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 4:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Welcome to the forum.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Are you Donnelly Miller, the guy on YouTube here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/RB902050

If so, thanks for accepting my invitation to visit us.

I used to live in Bellingham too. It's one of the worst places for social life or meeting girls. People there are weird. Washington is a very beautiful state. So it's a pity. Check out what I wrote about Bellingham here:

http://www.happierabroad.com/Bellingham_Curse.htm
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Hi Skier....

I live in Seattle and I feel your pain. The State of Washington will never be a social mecca. Ever think about getting a foreign bride? I have and it's made my life here much more tolerable!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Welcome to the forum skier10800. I have also heard horror stories about the dating and social scene in Washington state. Winston has talked about this a lot and so have other members of the forum.

I would never want to live in the Pacific Northwest, I did visit Seattle and Portland a long time ago, the scenery is awesome but the people (especially the women) leave a lot to be desired.

Do you plan on visiting any countries in the near future? You can always get yourself a foreign woman to marry, which is a much better alternative to marrying an American woman! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

pete98146 wrote:Hi Skier....

I live in Seattle and I feel your pain. The State of Washington will never be a social mecca. Ever think about getting a foreign bride? I have and it's made my life here much more tolerable!
I thought you all knew the secret in Seattle! They have no need to meet and breed...they reproduce only by mitosis.
The other big secret...the girls at the boarding gates are friendly...LOL

For example, "Last call boarding for flight 3452 to Bogota" ...flash her a big smile as you board...yah...you can get out of town.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

Well to be frank you're not missing much...Besides the sex (for which you don't need a girlfriend anyway) I really can't see any advantage of being in a relationship with an American woman.

If you're the guy in that video then you should just get out of Seattle...you seem to be in great shape, you look relatively young, what are you waiting for ?
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 18th, 2019, 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mand38
Freshman Poster

Post by mand38 »

Dude this really sucks...
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

If you plan on staying in the US, your best bet might be to invest in one of Roosh V.'s books. Otherwise, I would suggest checking out your options abroad. Best of luck!
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
ContraMundumRants
Freshman Poster

Post by ContraMundumRants »

Welcome to the forum Donnelly,

Your post touched me. I wish you the best in getting out of depression; I know how hard it can be for a Western man who feels lonely given the harsh and cold dating scene we are faced with.

I just checked out your Youtube channel for the first time, and not only are you in great shape, but you also seem to be very intelligent. If American women cannot appreciate you, then that is their loss. Go somewhere else where you are appreciated.

Blessings.
Raffie
Freshman Poster

Post by Raffie »

I lived in S. Caif in the mid 90's around the Huntington Beach area for 13 years and dating was easy and the women was beautiful.
The one kicker was they love to have a man spend $$$ on them. At that time I was making over $8hr.
Needless to say dating was great, even tho I did not have the $$$ to keep them more then 1 week. Had many 1 week stands at least. LOL

Moved to Seattle and my dating life went over the cliff.

I got a great job and pay, but there is no women. The women who would go out with me, are, well...not to sound shallow but they are big and very unattractive.

I try to approach women at parks while walking my dog and they look away from me or look at me like I'm a stalker. Others will casually reach into their purse, so not sure if they going to pepper spray me or use a gun and shoot me for looking their way.

Seattle women are very messed up and that is putting it mildly.

I might get a date about 3-5 years at best with a average looking gal around here. Seldom a 2nd date due to the high amount of serial daters in the area. They love to dine and dash the men.

I have pretty much given up on dating. Now days I just focus on retiring and moving far from this Liberal Toilet that is called Seattle.

So @OP, its not you at all. The PNW is F'd hard core and it will never be fixed.
If I did not have a good job I would have left long ago.
So, if you can move from here do it. Don't even give it a 2nd thought.
There is many threads and articles about men who left the PNW and are so happy now.