Donnelly Miller Set to Compete in Alpine Downhill Ski Racing

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

Girls in the Pacific Northwest are mostly in shape and attractive. Problem is so are the guys. :( I'm about 45 minutes north of Bellingham, so I know how tough it is.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Raffie
Freshman Poster

Post by Raffie »

@Jeremy

So which age group are you talking about?
I'm guessing age 18 to 28ish.

The few places I do see attractive women is on college campuses for the most part.
The other %95 of the surrounding areas have very unattractive women.

How can you tell where an attractive single women around Seattle is?
Just look for the 30+ men trying to pick up on her. Like bee's to a flower. They are all buzzing around her.

To say "Girls in the Pacific Northwest are mostly in shape and attractive", well done trolling me. You got me good.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

Raffie wrote:@Jeremy

So which age group are you talking about?
I'm guessing age 18 to 28ish.

The few places I do see attractive women is on college campuses for the most part.
The other %95 of the surrounding areas have very unattractive women.

How can you tell where an attractive single women around Seattle is?
Just look for the 30+ men trying to pick up on her. Like bee's to a flower. They are all buzzing around her.

To say "Girls in the Pacific Northwest are mostly in shape and attractive", well done trolling me. You got me good.
Yeah, I meant 16 to 28. Fatties are rare on uni campuses here.

Apparently the obesity rate in Seattle is 22.8%, while in Vancouver it's only 6.2%. Didn't realize there was that much of a difference.

Not that it matters. More attractive girls just means more insanely picky, inaccessible girls.