Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Hi everyone. This is a great site and I've been lurking

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

Hi everyone. This is a great site and I've been lurking

Postby XJBrave » Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:09 am

I'm of central asian chinese origin I really enjoy some of the topics discussed here. I really respect Winston for creating the community here and I enjoy the insight offered by members such as lone yakuza
XJBrave
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:04 am







Re: Hi everyone. This is a great site and I've been lurking

Postby jboy » Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:38 am

XJBrave wrote:I'm of central asian chinese origin I really enjoy some of the topics discussed here. I really respect Winston for creating the community here and I enjoy the insight offered by members such as lone yakuza



Welcome on the site bro :)

Glad to see another asian here
jboy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 351
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:20 am

Postby XJBrave » Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:50 am

yeah. Its a great forum for taboo topics and us oppressed minorities.

although, we should be careful as all web traffic is now monitored by the US intelligence agencies.

:twisted:
XJBrave
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:04 am

Postby xiongmao » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:42 pm

Welcome, which country are you in now?

I'm Western and now I'm in China I guess I might find a Chinese wife. I don't know why Chinese guys worry about us dating their women. There are so few Westerners here that it's not going to have any significant impact on Chinese men's abilities to find brides.

I've seen one Chinese dude with a Western girlfriend, but it's a fantastically rare sight here.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2542
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:09 pm
Location: London

Re: Hi everyone. This is a great site and I've been lurking

Postby odbo » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:08 pm

XJBrave wrote:I'm of central asian chinese origin ... I enjoy the insight offered by members such as lone yakuza

And so, it begins..

Image
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby magnum » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:41 pm

Welcome to the forum, take everything you read wit ha grane of salt, do your own thinking, and investigate everything.

And most of all keep your mind open!
magnum
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 555
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:43 pm

Re: Hi everyone. This is a great site and I've been lurking

Postby Jester » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:19 pm

odbo wrote:
XJBrave wrote:I'm of central asian chinese origin ... I enjoy the insight offered by members such as lone yakuza

And so, it begins..

Image


:lol:

I finally broke down and blocked LY, I just couldn't stand his continuing martyrdom on behalf of all oppressed Asians everywhere. Only person I've ever blocked here. It will be interesting to see if this new member is a new identity of his.

http://repopo.deviantart.com/art/7-Face ... -178847733
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: Hi everyone. This is a great site and I've been lurking

Postby XJBrave » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:31 pm

Jester wrote:
odbo wrote:
XJBrave wrote:I'm of central asian chinese origin ... I enjoy the insight offered by members such as lone yakuza

And so, it begins..

Image


:lol:

I finally broke down and blocked LY, I just couldn't stand his continuing martyrdom on behalf of all oppressed Asians everywhere. Only person I've ever blocked here. It will be interesting to see if this new member is a new identity of his.

http://repopo.deviantart.com/art/7-Face ... -178847733


why can't you stand it?
I only know one god, and that is the god of justice Allah
XJBrave
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:04 am

Postby XJBrave » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:33 pm

xiongmao wrote:Welcome, which country are you in now?

I'm Western and now I'm in China I guess I might find a Chinese wife. I don't know why Chinese guys worry about us dating their women. There are so few Westerners here that it's not going to have any significant impact on Chinese men's abilities to find brides.

I've seen one Chinese dude with a Western girlfriend, but it's a fantastically rare sight here.


Male territorial instinct and feelings of betrayal
I only know one god, and that is the god of justice Allah
XJBrave
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:04 am

Postby panzertape » Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:34 am

probably their horrendous man/woman ratio doesn't help either..
panzertape
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:03 pm

Postby xiongmao » Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:48 am

What bad ratio? 80:20 women to men in my University's English classes. A wise Chinese guy studies here!
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2542
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:09 pm
Location: London


Return to Introduce Yourself

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest