Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


British Male 22, seeks American Female 18-25

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

British Male 22, seeks American Female 18-25

Postby supergimp2000 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:08 pm

ewfqwfewefwfq
Last edited by supergimp2000 on Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
supergimp2000
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:54 pm

Re: British Male 22, seeks American Female 18-25

Postby zboy1 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:42 pm

supergimp2000 wrote:Hi, my name is Jalil Brown

i am 22 years old, black British male currently living in Cardiff, UK i am in search of an american princess not after any benefits i just find american women more attractive & easier to get along with then the British, i am currently serving in the British Army as a infantryman, i love extreme sports like snowboarding, surfing, scuba diving n all that good stuff i also like nights in with junk food and watching movies! if you want to know more please message me :) :D :)


Dude, wrong website pal! Why are you posting on a forum where the majority of American men are trying to get away from American women, LMAO? Don't you read some of the posts here, lol?
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Re: British Male 22, seeks American Female 18-25

Postby supergimp2000 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:50 pm

zboy1 wrote:
supergimp2000 wrote:Hi, my name is Jalil Brown

i am 22 years old, black British male currently living in Cardiff, UK i am in search of an american princess not after any benefits i just find american women more attractive & easier to get along with then the British, i am currently serving in the British Army as a infantryman, i love extreme sports like snowboarding, surfing, scuba diving n all that good stuff i also like nights in with junk food and watching movies! if you want to know more please message me :) :D :)


Dude, wrong website pal! Why are you posting on a forum where the majority of American men are trying to get away from American women, LMAO? Don't you read some of the posts here, lol?



im not american...
supergimp2000
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:54 pm

Re: British Male 22, seeks American Female 18-25

Postby zboy1 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:55 pm

supergimp2000 wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
supergimp2000 wrote:Hi, my name is Jalil Brown

i am 22 years old, black British male currently living in Cardiff, UK i am in search of an american princess not after any benefits i just find american women more attractive & easier to get along with then the British, i am currently serving in the British Army as a infantryman, i love extreme sports like snowboarding, surfing, scuba diving n all that good stuff i also like nights in with junk food and watching movies! if you want to know more please message me :) :D :)


Dude, wrong website pal! Why are you posting on a forum where the majority of American men are trying to get away from American women, LMAO? Don't you read some of the posts here, lol?



im not american...


I know you're not American--I meant that the majority of people here are American men. We only get a few female American posters--if ever. The one's who do check out the forum are rare in number and post because they hate American society as much as some of the men here. Majority of Americans are too brainwashed and stupid to know what's going in the country to peruse sites like this....

Anyway, welcome to the forum.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Re: British Male 22, seeks American Female 18-25

Postby supergimp2000 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:58 pm

zboy1 wrote:
supergimp2000 wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
supergimp2000 wrote:Hi, my name is Jalil Brown

i am 22 years old, black British male currently living in Cardiff, UK i am in search of an american princess not after any benefits i just find american women more attractive & easier to get along with then the British, i am currently serving in the British Army as a infantryman, i love extreme sports like snowboarding, surfing, scuba diving n all that good stuff i also like nights in with junk food and watching movies! if you want to know more please message me :) :D :)


Dude, wrong website pal! Why are you posting on a forum where the majority of American men are trying to get away from American women, LMAO? Don't you read some of the posts here, lol?



im not american...


I know you're not American--I meant that the majority of people here are American men. We only get a few female American posters--if ever. The one's who do check out the forum are rare in number and post because they hate American society as much as some of the men here. Majority of Americans are too brainwashed and stupid to know what's going in the country to peruse sites like this....

Anyway, welcome to the forum.



oh i see lol sorry! well that sucks thanks anyway :D
supergimp2000
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:54 pm

Postby abcdavid01 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:09 pm

Yeah man, American women might be better than Britain, but the message here is to look outside the West entirely.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1580
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:52 am
Location: On the run

Postby Introvert » Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:37 pm

Welcome, Jalil. What are the ladies like in Cardiff? Have you met many AW in the UK?

If you haven't already, check out the free dating site pof.com.
Introvert
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:59 pm

Postby All_That_Is_Man » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:07 am

Westernized or not, British women seem like a much better deal than American women overall, in my honest opinion.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 995
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:31 am

Postby Dark_Sol » Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:02 pm

:lol: Dude, I was a paratrooper and did a lot of crazy stuff, but no women wanted me. Most guys in the military are single anyways and the ones who marry or have a girl are poor saps who end up get divorced, losing everything or get cheated on. It's not like back in the days, but good luck. My advice is to go overseas and find a girl. I am getting a lot in one month, also today I am going out to drink with a lady from Spain I met in a hotel :twisted:
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 298
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:13 am
Location: Colorado

Postby Robert77 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:42 pm

why american women? a whole planet filled with gorgeous easy going women and you reduceyourself to american women? (the bitchiest fattest most annoying c**ts on the planet next to brit women?)
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
Robert77
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 354
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:34 am

Postby E_Irizarry » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:20 pm

The initial post of the thread reminds me of when a stupid-a.ss dude posts on the female-pic side of NudeAfrica dot com in a pic showing his c.ock. Then he gets clowned with modified jpeg's of pwning and clowning on him! :o)
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Postby supergimp2000 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:09 am

Dark_Sol wrote::lol: Dude, I was a paratrooper and did a lot of crazy stuff, but no women wanted me. Most guys in the military are single anyways and the ones who marry or have a girl are poor saps who end up get divorced, losing everything or get cheated on. It's not like back in the days, but good luck. My advice is to go overseas and find a girl. I am getting a lot in one month, also today I am going out to drink with a lady from Spain I met in a hotel :twisted:


lmao thats awesome :D i was gona be a para but didnt pass the entry requirements. i totally agree with you about the divorce thing it sucks ass!! haha....good luck with your new lady friend :wink: haha
supergimp2000
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:54 pm

Postby Renata » Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:12 pm

happier abroad is a listed as a Global Dating website ... he must have typed something along those lines & that got him here ... like me I was looking for expat forums & company to travel with as well I think.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Renata
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1106
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 11:14 pm
Location: Ireland

Re: British Male 22, seeks American Female 18-25

Postby Teal Lantern » Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:12 pm

supergimp2000 wrote:Hi, my name is Jalil Brown

i am 22 years old, black British male currently living in Cardiff, UK i am in search of an american princess not after any benefits i just find american women more attractive & easier to get along with then the British, i am currently serving in the British Army as a infantryman, i love extreme sports like snowboarding, surfing, scuba diving n all that good stuff i also like nights in with junk food and watching movies! if you want to know more please message me :) :D :)


Perhaps a side order of fried ice to wash it down with?
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Postby ringspun » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:05 pm

Introvert wrote:Welcome, Jalil. What are the ladies like in Cardiff? Have you met many AW in the UK?

If you haven't already, check out the free dating site pof.com.


Generally they are slags (brit name for whores), I think you would find it hard to find a woman under 20 who has had less than 20 one night stands in the past year!
ringspun
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 225
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:31 pm
Location: London


Return to Introduce Yourself

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest