British Male 22, seeks American Female 18-25

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
supergimp2000
Freshman Poster

British Male 22, seeks American Female 18-25

Post by supergimp2000 »

ewfqwfewefwfq
Last edited by supergimp2000 on December 22nd, 2013, 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: British Male 22, seeks American Female 18-25

Post by zboy1 »

supergimp2000 wrote:Hi, my name is Jalil Brown

i am 22 years old, black British male currently living in Cardiff, UK i am in search of an american princess not after any benefits i just find american women more attractive & easier to get along with then the British, i am currently serving in the British Army as a infantryman, i love extreme sports like snowboarding, surfing, scuba diving n all that good stuff i also like nights in with junk food and watching movies! if you want to know more please message me :) :D :)
Dude, wrong website pal! Why are you posting on a forum where the majority of American men are trying to get away from American women, LMAO? Don't you read some of the posts here, lol?
supergimp2000
Freshman Poster

Post by supergimp2000 »

zboy1 wrote:

i am 22 years old, black British male currently living in Cardiff, UK i am in search of an american princess not after any benefits i just find american women more attractive & easier to get along with then the British, i am currently serving in the British Army as a infantryman, i love extreme sports like snowboarding, surfing, scuba diving n all that good stuff i also like nights in with junk food and watching movies! if you want to know more please message me :) :D :)
Dude, wrong website pal! Why are you posting on a forum where the majority of American men are trying to get away from American women, LMAO? Don't you read some of the posts here, lol?

im not american...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

supergimp2000 wrote:
zboy1 wrote:

im not american...
I know you're not American--I meant that the majority of people here are American men. We only get a few female American posters--if ever. The one's who do check out the forum are rare in number and post because they hate American society as much as some of the men here. Majority of Americans are too brainwashed and stupid to know what's going in the country to peruse sites like this....

Anyway, welcome to the forum.
supergimp2000
Freshman Poster

Post by supergimp2000 »

zboy1 wrote:
supergimp2000 wrote:
zboy1 wrote:

im not american...
I know you're not American--I meant that the majority of people here are American men. We only get a few female American posters--if ever. The one's who do check out the forum are rare in number and post because they hate American society as much as some of the men here. Majority of Americans are too brainwashed and stupid to know what's going in the country to peruse sites like this....

Anyway, welcome to the forum.

oh i see lol sorry! well that sucks thanks anyway :D
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Yeah man, American women might be better than Britain, but the message here is to look outside the West entirely.
Introvert
Freshman Poster

Post by Introvert »

Welcome, Jalil. What are the ladies like in Cardiff? Have you met many AW in the UK?

If you haven't already, check out the free dating site pof.com.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Westernized or not, British women seem like a much better deal than American women overall, in my honest opinion.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

:lol: Dude, I was a paratrooper and did a lot of crazy stuff, but no women wanted me. Most guys in the military are single anyways and the ones who marry or have a girl are poor saps who end up get divorced, losing everything or get cheated on. It's not like back in the days, but good luck. My advice is to go overseas and find a girl. I am getting a lot in one month, also today I am going out to drink with a lady from Spain I met in a hotel :twisted:
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

why american women? a whole planet filled with gorgeous easy going women and you reduceyourself to american women? (the bitchiest fattest most annoying cunts on the planet next to brit women?)
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

The initial post of the thread reminds me of when a stupid-a.ss dude posts on the female-pic side of NudeAfrica dot com in a pic showing his c.ock. Then he gets clowned with modified jpeg's of pwning and clowning on him! :o)
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
supergimp2000
Freshman Poster

Post by supergimp2000 »

Dark_Sol wrote::lol: Dude, I was a paratrooper and did a lot of crazy stuff, but no women wanted me. Most guys in the military are single anyways and the ones who marry or have a girl are poor saps who end up get divorced, losing everything or get cheated on. It's not like back in the days, but good luck. My advice is to go overseas and find a girl. I am getting a lot in one month, also today I am going out to drink with a lady from Spain I met in a hotel :twisted:
lmao thats awesome :D i was gona be a para but didnt pass the entry requirements. i totally agree with you about the divorce thing it sucks ass!! haha....good luck with your new lady friend :wink: haha
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

happier abroad is a listed as a Global Dating website ... he must have typed something along those lines & that got him here ... like me I was looking for expat forums & company to travel with as well I think.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Perhaps a side order of fried ice to wash it down with?
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
ringspun
Freshman Poster

Post by ringspun »

Introvert wrote:Welcome, Jalil. What are the ladies like in Cardiff? Have you met many AW in the UK?

If you haven't already, check out the free dating site pof.com.
Generally they are slags (brit name for whores), I think you would find it hard to find a woman under 20 who has had less than 20 one night stands in the past year!