Hey guys! Yet Another Single American Male!

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
GodNnelg
Freshman Poster

Hey guys! Yet Another Single American Male!

Post by GodNnelg »

YASAM?... Hrm..

So anyways my name is Glenn.
I work around 50 hours a week at the moment, though I hope to change that in the very near future.
I currently work for Walmart on the Sales floor and as a Paralegal for an attorney...
The Walmart job is quite miserable and I am looking to get a second part time paralegal job..
Obviously I work way too much and have been single for quite a long time - ... in fact I've never actually had a girlfriend! :shock:

I hope to one day make a trip to Ukraine and meet the girl of my dreams.. Found this forum as Mark Davis posts here and I'm thinking of using his services..
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Hey guys! Yet Another Single American Male!

Post by Jester »

GodNnelg wrote:YASAM?... Hrm..
Welcome, Glenn.

YASAM... :shock: :lol: That sounds like rural South a long time ago... Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Re Ukraine... suggest you plan vacation with current law firm.. then when you add the second law firm, negotiate up front the same vacation with second firm. So you can get to the UA sooner rather than later. Good for morale... a goal, a vision... good for the bones.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I work around 50 hours a week at the moment, though I hope to change that in the very near future.
I currently work for Walmart on the Sales floor and as a Paralegal for an attorney...
The Walmart job is quite miserable and I am looking to get a second part time paralegal job..
Obviously I work way too much and have been single for quite a long time - ... in fact I've never actually had a girlfriend! :shock:

I hope to one day make a trip to Ukraine and meet the girl of my dreams.. Found this forum as Mark Davis posts here and I'm thinking of using his services..
Walmart job, huh?....My friend works at one and he hates it. Only reason he still works there is because of the shi*ty economy. Anyway, welcome to the forum.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Welcome! I also never actually had a girlfriend so I can understand how feel. Keeping the goal of a foreign dream girlfriend can definitely help make you feel better about not having an American girlfriend. I now think of myself as lucky that I haven't wasted time with the common Ameriskank that American girls have become. Ukraine is also one of the countries I will visit when I try to find the girl of my dreams.
Last edited by Tsar on March 8th, 2013, 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GodNnelg
Freshman Poster

Post by GodNnelg »

Jester wrote: Welcome, Glenn.

YASAM... :shock: :lol: That sounds like rural South a long time ago... Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Re Ukraine... suggest you plan vacation with current law firm.. then when you add the second law firm, negotiate up front the same vacation with second firm. So you can get to the UA sooner rather than later. Good for morale... a goal, a vision... good for the bones.
I was born in NC but lived in NY most of my life.
I don't consider myself southern at all!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Hiya pal.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Hi, dude. If you want to learn how to teach online, I can show you. If you like working 50 hours a week, you can make $600 a week. This can support you in Ukraine.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
GodNnelg
Freshman Poster

Post by GodNnelg »

ladislav wrote:Hi, dude. If you want to learn how to teach online, I can show you. If you like working 50 hours a week, you can make $600 a week. This can support you in Ukraine.
I'd definitely be interested in work that I could do online!
Although at the same time I do quite enjoy working paralegal for my boss.
Is it something I can during my off time from my day job?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Hi Glenn, glad you found our forum. Retail jobs suck, Walmart is a horrible company to work for from what I hear, also Home Depot sucks too.

Just like you, I am currently working a lot and paying off bills and then I will save money to visit Berlin Germany, after that maybe Ukraine and Russia.

Mark Davis does have a good service he provides to men looking to meet foreign women to marry. I don't know how much he charges but it might be worth it in the long run.

Just remember to avoid American women like the plague and keep your eyes on the prize, which is foreign women! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Welcome!

I'm currently in China, living the dream.

Best advice I can tell you is to save every damn cent you can. I walked instead of taking a bus, I went a whole year without buying a DVD. End result, I am retired at 40. Sure, I'll need some cash in the future, but I'm living the dream while my ex-colleagues are wasting their lives in their cubicles.

How much fun am I having? I went out today and didn't see another damn Westerner. I feel like Marco Polo.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
GodNnelg
Freshman Poster

Post by GodNnelg »

Hey all, thanks for the welcome!
I do want to note as well that being a paralegal, I actually work to help people who owe child support get out of jail..
I see a lot of people go to jail over child support and the worst cases seem to be black homeless men who had 3 - 5 different baby mommas. They owe upwards of $40,000 or so.

I don't think any of these guys know or realize they can go to jail for having such a promiscuous player/thug life style.. the kind of lifestyle American culture seems way too willing to try to popularize. It's horrible..